0.1 | The Bad Boy and The Che...

By littletroublemaker_

Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction - 29/04/18 ~~ Annabella Stone lived in a normal house, in a normal town wit... More

authors note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
epilogue
Authors note, thank you, stories blah blah blah
Finding Ava
Xavier's POV
Exciting news!!!
Bonus chapter
PLEASE READ!!
Chasing Cora is up!!
Ren
Bonus Chapter 2

chapter 11

120K 3.7K 659
By littletroublemaker_

Ex's & Oh's - Elle King

I'm dedicating this chapter to Queen_kristinaaaa for all of the votes! Thank you so much!!:)

My mouth was agape as I discreetly flicked by eyes between Cora and Derek. She fancied him? Cora, the girl who vowed not to love whilst in school, had a crush.

I can now say my mind has been blown.

"Hi girls." Derek greeted us, giving us a small smile. I didn't miss the way his eyes lingered on Cora for a long time. I nearly squealed in delight when I realized how well those two would go together. Both were athletic and good looking, with personalities that almost balanced each other out. A perfect fit.

I was so shipping this.

"Hello." I shortly replied. I needed to think of a way to get Derek and Cora talking. The sooner the better. If I left the table now, Xavier would follow me, leaving those two to get acquainted. "Right so, I'm going to the library to do some last-minute homework."

I announce, getting up. "But you said you did it all- "I cut Cora off by hitting her arm painfully. She yelps in surprise and shuts her mouth. Good.

"Bye guys." I walk off, knowing Xavier is following behind me. I'm praying that Stacy is watching this right now otherwise I'm screwed – I mean dead.

Xavier doesn't say a single thing throughout the journey to the library, making me curious to whether he was following me at all. But when I hear his footsteps down the nearly empty corridors, I know he is behind me. I'm not going to lie but I am wondering why he hasn't said anything. He usually has a lot to say.

I step into the quiet library and sit down on one of the coaches. Unfortunately, Cora was right. I had done all my homework and my brain didn't need to be overloaded with more information from studying. I closed my eyes, rubbing my cheeks to distract myself from Xavier who had now sat down right next to me.

We sat in silence for a few minutes until it was too deafening for me. Why was he not talking? Was this his new way of torturing me? Because this strategy is a good one. It's really working.

"What's up with you?" I asked him, looking at him from the corner of my eyes.

Xavier turned to look at me, his face slightly blank. "What exactly did Stacy say to you?"

My whole body stiffens at what he said. So, he did know. I thought he knew something, but I didn't realize he knew it was Stacy.

"Nothing." I reply, looking away. I didn't want him to see my face because then he would know I was lying. Not that my obvious reaction was enough to confirm it or anything.

"Don't lie." He growls, his large hands grabbing my elbows to make me look at him. I try not to notice how nice it feels to have him touching me like this but it's a lot harder than expected. Tingles are shooting up my arms, my heart is increasing at the proximity between us and my mind is foggy. I think he notices something too as he lets go of me.

I try to brush off my disappointment. I must remember I hate him.

"I'm not and stop prying. It's not any of your business anyways." I counter, shuffling away from him with a huff. I don't really know why I lied though, it has everything to do with him. He's the reason I'm on Stacy's hit list. He's the reason I was in hospital for a while and why I was unconscious.

Xavier glares at my answer, sighing in frustration. He pulls at his hair, muttering something to himself that almost makes him look adorable. Wait – did I just say adorable? About Xavier? No, no way. I think I'm losing it.

"Princess, she threatened you because of me. It's my fault you were in hospital. It's my fault that she's going to go after you." Xavier explained, a crease forming on his forehead as he registers everything.

I think I'm seeing things because Xavier looks guilty. That has never happened before. The cold-hearted guy feels guilty about something? Wow, I should make a list of all the things Xavier is doing. Otherwise no one will believe me when I tell them that he can feel.

I didn't really know how to respond. I mean, the guy literally hides the all of his humanity, so when he showed feelings, it's kind of a shocker.

I peek through my lashes and see him staring straight ahead. It looks like he's in his own world. Clearing my throat, I manage to grab his attention. "Well, I'm not gonna lie. It kind of is your fault. However, there is a way to prevent further damage."

I have no idea where I'm getting this new-found courage, but I like it. I'm going to straight on say that he must leave me alone; that we must go our separate ways.

Xavier gives me a look to continue and I do. "It's simple really, you stop following me and boom, I'm no longer a problem for Stacy."

Xavier frowns at my logic and shakes his head. "I can't do that Princess."

Giving Xavier a look of disbelief, I whine at him. "Why? You hardly know me, and all your presence does is get me in trouble. Its better if we just...part."

"Because I don't want to; I'll handle Stacy, you don't need to worry about that."

He can't be serious? He thinks I'm too scared to face Stacy. Sure, she did shake me up a bit; now because of that, I know how far she's willing to go but from now onwards, I will be able to fight back. I don't need a bodyguard or someone to stand up for me, I can fight my own battles – no I mean, I will fight my own battles.

"You won't be handling anything for me. I can deal with her. If you just left me alone then I wouldn't have to fight. Don't you see?" I persist, standing up.

Xavier sighs. "I know but I can't."

What the hell does that mean? Of course he can, all he has to do is walk off and pretend I don't exist. He can continue to play girls and I'll continue to do what I do.

"What do you mean by that?" I nearly shout, annoyed. "You keep saying that, but you don't elaborate. You need to tell me why you won't leave me alone. I'm sure it's more then because you like harassing me."

Xavier sits in silence, looking at the ground. Great, now he's ignoring me. I honestly don't understand this bloke. If his mission really is to frustrate me then he's doing a bloody good job.

I stand, waiting for his to respond, to say anything. Lunch time will be over soon, and I have to go and get my stuff so if Xavier doesn't say anything, then I'm just going to have to leave.

"Fine, don't answer me. I'm just going to go, don't bother following me. It won't end well for you." I say, huffing. If he doesn't want to give me a reasonable reason for his behaviour, then fine but he could at least have the decency to leave me alone.

I stomp off, going to my locker to retrieve my stuff. I need to find Cora at some point so that we can finally have the chat that's been overdue. Making a mental note of that, I get my belongings.

I hate to admit it, but I feel a little disappointed that Xavier didn't even try to fight for whatever the thing we had. I hate the guy but to think that he would have fought for me, made me feel special. I guess he really is an emotionless guy.

Throughout my lesson, my mind keeps drifting to the conversation me and Xavier had. It annoys me to no end that I keep thinking about it. I need to forget him, like he's going to forget about me.

Once the bell for the end of the day goes, I rush out to find Cora. Luckily, I don't have any activities tonight, so I can go straight home. Weaving my way through the busy corridor, I search for her fiery red hair. Sometimes I really hate being short. It's not a blessing, it's just a curse.

Just as I'm about to give up hope on finding her, an arm wraps around my waist and pulls me away to the janitor's closet. My heart rate increases as I start to panic.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my g-

Am I going to be raped? Oh god, this can't be happening. I start to struggle, my nails digging into the man's arms. I even try kicking his shins but when I fail, I opt to go for his foot instead. As soon as my heel hits his foot, he lets go of me, hissing in pain.

I spin around to see who had kidnapped me and my mouth opens in shock at who it is. 

Word count: 1520

So...who do you think it was?

Did you enjoy it?

And Merry Christmas!!! 

Next update: 26th December

And please...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1.1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
7.5K 161 32
*From Best Friends To Worst Enemies* "You really think you stand a chance Badboy?" I snorted. "You tell me." He had the audacity to smirk as I stood...
622K 15.8K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...
50.5K 4K 38
The main rule is 'Stop the cliches' -CC ~*~ In the town where everything cliched occurs, Ella is sent a message with a simple task. These messages...