Creepin | BxB

By KingMotha

" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in h... More

1: Diggin On You
2: Temptations
3: Crush On You
4: Just Kick It
5: Something About You
7: Understanding
8: Who Can I Run To?
9: All In My Head
10: It's Over
11: Damaged
12: Jumpin' Jumpin
13: Creep
14: My Little Secret
15: I Want It That Way
16: Playas Gon' Play
17: I Wanna Be The One
18: Baby Baby Baby
19: Same Mistakes
20: Waterfalls
Authors Note
21: End Of The Road
22: No Scrubs
23: Band-Aid
24: L.A.N.C.E
25: If You Love Me
26: He Can't Love U
27: No More Games
28: Bye, Bye, Bye
29: No More (Baby Ima Do Right)
30: Just My Imagination
31: Promise
Epilogue

6: Cool It Now

10.6K 474 469
By KingMotha

You got to cool it now, You got to cool it now, Ooooooh watch out. You're gonna loose control, Cool it now, You got to slow it down, Slow it down... - New Edition

*Emon Ricciardi*

Tristian and I arrive to the parts store to get him the parts he needs for his car. I unlatch my seatbelt getting out of the car as he follows suit. We both enter into the store looking around feeling the rush of air blast onto our skin. "Shit that was cold." I shivered looking at him...

"Really? I feel fine." He shrugged averting his attention back to his phone.

"I'm sure you do." We start to walk down different isles of the store.

"What part am I looking for?" He asks touching on some seat covers.

I smack his hand down from those. "You surely don't need that."

"I think those look nice." He groaned.

"I am sure you do. You just don't need to be buying parts for your car that you may not be able to drive anymore."

His eyes go wide as he pushed me onto a nearby shelf causing some items to fall. "Don't say that! My car isn't really that hard up for repairs though."

"The parts you need is an alternator. That is basically responsible for the car's electricity." I explain. I could tell he was watching me talk but wasn't listening. "You don't know what I'm talking about do you?"

"Not in the slightest but I had fun playing." He smiled walking ahead of me.

As stammered as I was I kept walking. We reached the section of the store that contained all of the parts we were looking for. His attention span was short as hell because he kept going off doing other things. I spot a employee working in the area so I approach him. "Excuse me."

He looks over at me. "Yes sir?"

"Yeah we looking for a alternator for a 2005 Ford Escape." I explain.

"Follow me." He says, walking in an opposite direction.

- - - - - -

"Thank you for coming with me to get this part." Tristian said thanking me for the fourth time.

"Dude it's no problem. I figured a guy like you wouldn't know much about cars."

He pauses turning to look at me. "Well What are you implying?"

"Nothing." I shrug..

"That's what I thought you meant." He rolled his eyes, pushing open the door to his home as we went in. I shut the door behind me as I turn around about to wait on him in the living room. "Where are you going?" He asked, stopping mid-way up the stairs.

"I'm about to sit in the living room," I reply, pointing in that direction.

"You can come upstairs dude." He laughed continuing his walk up the stairs. I follow behind him seeing my way into his room.

"It's clean." I rub my hands along the wooden frame of his dresser. His room was pretty spacious. As much as your average room could be. Mines was bigger though.

"Just because I'm male doesn't mean I'm naturally dirty." He walks around my opening one the drawers to his dresser. I move out of the way spotting a seat near his window. I make my way over to it taking a seat and looking out of the window.

It's crazy that my house was two blocks over. I wasn't keeping it a secret or anything I just didn't feel compelled to tell him so soon of where I lived. I could hear a bit of shuffling behind me. Curiously, I turned around to see what the noise was. I quickly turned my head away from seeing Tristian raising his shirt up from his body. I was trying to fight the urge but I look back.

He had a rose tattoo on his back with a name beside it. He turned slightly to the side as I looked down pretending I was doing something else. He seem to be oblivious that I was even looking. My eyes slowly crept back up seeing his v-line from the side, and how skinny he was. The way his little muscles flexed was oddly appealing to me.

I felt a strange tightening in my groin area. I allow my hand to fall onto my lap covering the slow erection I had forming. His hair was pulled up into a ponytail. His butt showed slightly as his jeans hung just above his waistline...

"Emon!" Tristian yelled, followed by clapping.

"Huh?" I shook my head noticing he had completely changed. The fuck is going on with me?

"I asked did you want to go downstairs now?"

"Yeah." I reply standing up. I really got to get out of this room. We make our way down the stairs. He walks towards the garage bypassing the living room. I'm just now starting to realize how put together his house was. It's very spacious. He opens the door revealing another room. We go down two stairs as he flicks the light on.

The room we were in was an indoor theatre with a bar, chairs, a radio, and more. I looked around in awe not even thinking his house would be like this. The house looked completely average on the outside, but then again we live in a neighborhood where all of the houses are 5 or more bedrooms.

"This is dope." I say, following him to a nearby seat.

"It's alright." He shrugs. I sit beside him as he bursts out laughing. I watch as he covered his face in embarrassment. "I'm sorry." He managed to say through his laughing.

"What is so funny?" I asked staring at him oddly.

"It's just I thought about the situation for a second. I'm literally sitting in my house with a complete stranger. I don't know the slightest about you, yet it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable."

I shifted a little in my seat. It hadn't even crossed my mind that we both honestly barely knew each other. I guess I've gotten so used to his company that it didn't matter. Now that he has pointed it out it's a little awkward.

"I mean if it's something you want to know I at least owe you that homie." I allow my back to touch the back of the theater chair.

He nods in agreement. I prepare myself to answer whatever question that may come from him. "How old are you?"

"I'm twenty six years old. What about you?" I asked in response. I see no reason I can't ask questions back.

"I am twenty two. I would've thought you were a bit older." He said, fascinatingly.

"Nah. I just act more mature. You do too though. When is your birthday?" I ask.

"January 8th. Yours?"

"March 15th." I reply.

"That's wassup. I really want to say that I respect you."

I look at him confused for a second. "Where did that come from?"

"I just don't know too many straight guys that will be so open to being around me. I'm sure you have peeped that I am gay." He stared at me after he said it.

I shrugged. "Are you? I really hadn't paid attention."

One of his eyebrows raised in amusement. "Stop playing. I know it's obvious."

"Not really. You don't dress too flashy, and since I've met you there hasn't been major talk about niggas you deal with. Besides, that's your business." I explain.

"And that's why I respect you. I barely have any straight friends." He patted my shoulder.

"I mean I don't judge. You are real cool. Shit maybe you can give me advice on how I deal with these females."

"And you could help me with these niggas." He laughed, raising his hand for a high five.

I looked at his hand shaking my head. "Maybe."

"Do you have a girlfriend or someone you are serious with?" He asks, and I could feel my heart sink. A slight lump formed as I raised my hand to my mouth clearing my throat.

"I mean... it's a female that I deal with but nothing too serious. Her time seems to go elsewhere these days." I was mentally cursing myself. What did I lie for? Well technically I didn't lie I just enhanced the truth a bit. I looked at his face as he looked away nodding.

"Nothing to serious for you means what? She can talk to other people and so can you?" He questions. If I wasn't crazy I would think he was asking for himself. The way his eyes leveled on me with intent of each answer.

"I guess you can put it that way. I'm not really caught up on anybody right now." My phone began to vibrate per usual during the conversation. I looked at the call seeing my mother calling. I decided to call her back once I left from here. "How you feel about kids? Would you ever want any?"

"Um..." His eyes traveled around the room before leading back on me. "I adore children. I think they are gifts, but I wouldn't know how I feel about having my own until I am put in that situation. Hopefully it won't be for a long time though."

"I hear you..." I nod. "You currently dealing with someone you like?"

His body shifted uncontrollably. His face read confusion as if he didn't know the answer himself. He was really thinking of his answer before he would say it. "I guess you could say such. There is someone in my life that I talk to, but it isn't solidified."

"Isn't solidified meaning y'all both can talk to other people? You can do what you want and so can he?"

His face twisted up. "Touché." We both share a brief laugh. "I guess you could say that. I'm not hung up off of anyone. To me I'm single. I'm nobody's nigga."

"You just felt that shit in your spirit huh?" I laughed.

"Yep." He rolled his eyes playfully. "So what about Kids for you? You have some? You want any?"

There was that sinking feeling again. It was an enteral debate in if I wanted to confess that I had kids. I don't know why each time I want to admit to something I can't find the words to say it. "No I don't have kids. I want twin boys when I do finally have some."

Damn it.

"Aw you'll get it." He ruffles his fingers through my hair. I smack his hand away.

"Chill..." I poke him in his head playfully. Just then you could hear a door inside the house slam. Our eyes shifted towards that direction. I looked at him seeing if he would go see who that was.

"It's probably my mother. I'll be right back." He gets up heading towards the door to exit. I watch as he leaves out shaking those evil thought creeping into my head. I'm in dire need of some pussy.

*Tristian P.O.V*

I open the door to enter back into the house. I spot my mother placing grocery bags onto the counter. She walks back out of the house to her car not acknowledging me. I follow behind her spotting a few more bags in the trunk of the car. She grabs a few turning looking up at me.

"Boy I didn't know you were home!" She passes me as I grab the last of the groceries. After shutting the trunk I make my way back into the house. I place the remaining bags next to the fridge. Mom was putting things up already. "Where is your car?" She asks pointing to bags for me to hand to her.

"It broke down yet again." I sigh.

She stopped to glare at me. "I'm getting really sick of that car. I told you I hated it when you begged me and your Dad to buy it."

"The car isn't a bad car though." I grab the empty bags putting them inside each other. "It just breaks down annoyingly."

"Well that's your fault if you want to keep clinging on to hope with that damned car." She shuts the closet door.

The Den door opened up abruptly. Mom and I looked over seeing Emon there on his phone. I totally forgot all about him. He hung up the call he was on holding out his hand. My Mom took his hand in hers shaking it.

"Nice to meet you ma'am." He looks over to me for introductions.

"Mom this is the guy who helped me get my car back running the first time. He also helped me figure out the problem this second time."

"Oh you're a life saver." She smiles wryly. "And what was the diagnosis?"

"A burnt out alternator pretty much." He shrugged. "I'm sorry to cut out meeting short ma'am. I have to be elsewhere right now." He takes her hand in his again. "It was a pleasure to meet you. Tristian show me out bro?"

"I'm be back Ma." She nods as I sow Emon the way out. Once we were on the porch he turned around as I shut the door. "Leaving so soon."

"Yeah Bro. I've got to get back to the shop for closing. I wasn't even supposed to be out for this long. You got what you need now."

"I guess I'll see you in class then?" I ask hoping to continue furthering our friendship.

He chuckled lowly. "Don't worry Tristian. We'll hang out again." He starts walking towards his car. He turns around still walking backwards. "Next time we'll go somewhere that isn't so dark and cold."

I stick up my middle finger to him going into the house. Once I was in I head back towards the kitchen where I could now smell food cooking. Mom was standing near the counter sipping on whatever she poured in her cup. Once she spotted me her face cracked into a smile.

"Soo..." She said dragging out the word suggestively. "Who was that?"

I roll my eyes at her nosy nature. "That was the roadside assistance guy my insurance is with."

"Was he?" She smirks. "You get that comfortable with everyone who assists you?"

"Mom I know what you are inplying and that's a negative! We are simply just friends."

"Tristian you have brought a lot of 'just friends' home. Eventually they end up in your bed. Are you sure that's a straight male?" She asks.

"Yes. I really want to break the stereotype that Straight men and gays cannot be friends." I explain. "He's so cool Ma. I really just want to keep it strictly that."

"I just want you to be careful." She sighed, sitting her cup down. "You never know what motives some people may have. He is a nice piece of eye candy."

"He is cute isn't he? I don't even think I could get someone that cute." I admit, taking a seat on the nearby stool.

"I feel like I have seen him somewhere before. He has a familiar face. Besides he's better than that other boy you call yourself running around with." She says referring to Brison.

"That's a complicated situation too. I going to do better. The new year is slowly approaching and I want to be in a better place relationship wise."

"Speaking of which your father has been asking about you in his letters." She brings up for the 100th time.

"I'm sure he has." I shrug. "I receive his letters."

"He misses you Tristian. You could at least reply to him once." She says.

"He should've thought about that before he went to prison, then left us to find out he had a whole other child somewhere else." I could feel the rage of even talking about my father begin to build. I hate how much hurt he caused this family with his cheating lying ass.

"You know I hate it when you talk about him in that manner. He was not a bad guy for that. He still made sure were taken care of even in that situation."

"And that's fine how you dealt with it Mom. I'm moving at my own pace. Call me when Dinner is ready." I walk upstairs to my bedroom. Once in my room I see my phone lighting up with a notification reminder. I grab the phone unlocking to see what the message was.

EmonCarGuy:: If you're not into exercise then I suggest you get in to it. We hitting up the gym next time. Don't bother confirming. I know the answer is Yes.

I smile only slightly. This dude was seriously making me feel things I never knew I could feel in this day and age. I promise to keep it strictly focused on friendship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.4K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...
5.7K 185 11
Previously Named β†’ 'Deception' WARNING: Mature/Trigger Warning *BOYXBOYXBOY to BOYXBOY Story* ________________________ They came to him, then brou...
134K 6.3K 35
βœ”οΈ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger. Months of searching and unsuccessfully...
56.5K 3.1K 26
Atlas grabs my hips and pulls me close to him. "I have never wanted someone the way I want you." My heart jumps a bit and I feel tears well in my eye...