TJL#12#Princess Of Fairy Tale

By HiddenInTheEpic

She lives in Fairy Tale, believes all that Fairy tales she is hearing from her childhood. She lives in dream... More

Life is Colorful
Shock!!!
Soon.
Anger Won't Help
Very Special
A Call!!!
A Valid Reason
Her Presence
His Girl
Something New
Stupid Me
Why Is This Hurting?!!
The Plan
Home Sweet Home
My Sweethearts
A Shock!!!
Let It Be
Simple But Attractive
No Wonder Why!!!
Lying Friends
Somethings Will Never Change
Best Or Worst!!!
Just Like That
Another Time
The Panther
A Visit To The Hospital
The Kids
Not Sure
Axton Promise
A Tensed Day
Three Musketeer
Decision
Love Him More
Bad Sign
Messed
Explanation
Eternity
Information
Discussion
Plan Z
GS Grand Event (Part-1)
GS Grand Event (Part-2)
What's Wrong With Her!!!
Mission Wycliffe House (Part-1)
Mission Wycliffe House (Part-2)
Mission Wycliffe House (Part-3)
Shocking And Horrible
A Safe Plan (Part-1)
A Safe Plan (Part-2)
My Girl
His World
Now Or Never
Fools
Moms Are Magic
Never Ever
Gordon Bennett!!!
Shopping For Baby
Mysterious Notes
A Maze
Enigma Of The Note
Answers
A Suitable Condition
Engagement Ring
Take Me To Him
It's For Real?!!
Heartbeat
Break It
Illusion
Magic Girl
Crazy Cousins
Surprise For Her
Happily Ever After
Crashing The Wedding
The Missing Part
Not True
For You
Malinowski's Call
Beautiful Sunshine
Best Vacation Ever
No More Secrets
My Bright Star
The Memorable Party
New Storm
Soon After That
Fairytale
Love Of My Life
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Recommended Covers
Epilogue

Meeting Him

6K 306 35
By HiddenInTheEpic

Natasha's POV

I was laying on the bed. I was too scared from two days. I didn't go to college today. I have a little fever. After that incident I was just too scared. But I don't want my family get tensed about me. I can't tell them. I was thinking about the incident again and again. I was too shocked why Christian just came to save me??? The truck could crash him too. There was a very big chance that it could have hit him. But he didn't care about it. He helped me. I should've thanked him properly. But I was too scared to talk properly. I need to talk with him.

I don't know how contact him. I don't even have his number. How can I contact him? I decided to go out today. I can't just contact with him like this. I took my phone and called our private investigator. Though Natalie said to call him only in a critical situation. It's critical situation for me. I need to find out Christian. I need to thank him. And I want to thank him face to face. I want to meet him today if it's possible for him. He can get works to do.

" Hello?" My call got received and the chain of my thoughts broken.

" Hello, Mr. Smith." I said.

" Speaking." He said.

" Mr. Smith, it's Natasha Axton." I said.

" Good morning, ma'am. How can I help you?" He asked me.

" Mr. Smith, can you help me to find out someone?" I asked.

" Sure ma'am." He said.

" Well, his name is Christian. Christian Knight." I said.

" Knight!!!" He said.

" Yes, Christian Knight." I said.

" Are you sure, ma'am?" He asked.

" Yes, Mr. Smith. I am sure and it would be great if you could find him by today or tomorrow. I need to meet him immediately. If you can help me." I said.

" Sure, ma'am. I will try my best." He said.

" And please don't inform this to my family. They can be worried after knowing the reason behind my meeting with Mr. Knight." I said.

" As you say, ma'am." He said.

" By the way, thanks in advance." I said.

" You're welcome ma'am." He said and I hung up.

I kept my phone back on the nightstand. I heard someone coming into my room. I closed my eyes acting like sleeping. As the person entered the room I could feel there are two people. And I knew they are my parents. I smiled. They sat beside me and I felt someone kissed on my forehead. I know it's my dad.

" Stop worrying now, Ryan. Look, she is absolutely fine." My mom said. Why is dad worried about me?!! Has he known everything??? Not surprising Natasha girl!!!! He is Ryan Axton.

" You know how important my kids are for me. Specially her. She is the most important one in my life may be comes before you also." My dad said. I love my dad. I know how much he loves me. He is my superhero. Best dad in the world. No, no, in the universe.

" She has just got a bit fever, nothing more." My mom said caressing my hair. I let out a sigh of relief.

My mom is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She really is. And she is an amazing person with multiple talent. I feel so proud of being my mom's daughter.

" Not just a fever, she is burning with fever." My dad said.

" Don't act like a kid. She is not burning with fever. She has just got slightly fever. Nothing to react like this." My mom said.

" You won't understand. You are not a dad." He said.

" Definitely I won't. But I am her mother. I am also worried about her but look at yourself Ryan. You are reacting too much. It can effect your health too." My mom said. True she said.

" I know but I am always worried about my kids. Specially Natasha. She is too innocent for this cruel world. I don't want anyone hurt her. I don't want her heart got broken. I just want to protect her from getting hurt by anyone." My dad said.

" I know, Ryan. I know that. But don't you think that she should learn about life? She can't live like that." My mom said.

" I don't want her to change herself for the world. She can be like he wants to be." My dad said. I just wanted to hug my dad. Why is he so sweet!!!!

" I am not telling her to change herself. Ryan, world is cruel and she needs to learn how to fight them to save herself." My mom said.

" Let's talk about it later. I am not in mood of arguing with you." My dad said. I heard mom sighing.

" Alright, if you don't want to." My mom said.

" It's time to attend the meeting." My dad said and kissed on my forehead then stood up. I felt another kiss on my head which was from my sweet mommy.

" I am going, I left my phone in room. You go wait for me I will be their in a couple of minutes." My mom said.

" Don't keep me waiting, Mrs. Axton." My dad told my mom.

" Why so hurry, Mr. Axton?" My mom said chuckling.

" You really can smile." My dad said.

" Why just you can't say, Your  Smile Is Beautiful?" My mom asked.

" I am like that. You know it, honey. Now go and get your phone." My dad said and with that they got out of my room. I smiled widely and prayed in my mind about their entire happiness remain to eternity.

I was about to sleep but suddenly my phone beeped. There was a message notification. I found a message from Mr. Smith. I smiled seeing the number there. I didn't waste a single moment just dialed the number and waited for the call being received. But my call got rejected. I tried again but again it was rejected. I tried third time and this time it wasn't answer nor was rejected. Is this the right number?!!

I laid down on the bed. I was almost slept suddenly my phone was ringing. I took the phone and there was an unknown number.

" Hello!!!" I said with my broken tone.

" Hello, who is there?" He asked.

" Mr. Knight, it's Natasha Axton." I said.

" Natasha!!!!" He was shocked.

" Yes, Mr. Knight. It's me Natasha." I said.

" How are you now? Are you ok? Where are you? Why haven't you come college for 2 days?" He asked in a worried tone. How did he know that I am not going to college from 2 days!!!

" Mr. Knight, I am fine. Just got a bit fever. I was feeling so weak last 2 days this why didn't come to college." I said.

" Are you really ok? Is there anything wrong?" He asked.

" I am fine. I called you 3 times earlier." I said.

" I was in board meeting. I am sorry, I couldn't take the calls." He said. " But why were you calling me and how did you get my number?" He asked me.

" Actually, ummm, I told our private investigator to find you out. It was important to contact with you." I said.

" Important?" He asked.

" Yes, very very." I said. " Can we meet today?" I asked him.

" Not today. You got a fever today. Let's meet the day after tomorrow. I want you to get well by then." He said and I smiled.

" Ok, but where?" I asked.

" As usual the café." He said.

" Alright, I will be there after college the day after tomorrow. I will let you know when I am done." I said.

" I will pick you up." He said.

" Thanks, Mr. Knight." I said.

" You're welcome." He said and I smiled more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 341 22
| 2x Featured | | ONC 2023 Shortlister | "I'm not scared of heights. I'm afraid of falling from them." ...
Royalties By ELA

Short Story

837 99 20
There is a normal girl out there who gets hired on the coffee shop before her birthday she became friends with the manager and another co-worker and...
248K 1.9K 6
Alison Smith escaped her oppressive past, leaving behind a home that felt like a dungeon. In the City of Light-New York City-Alison sought refuge, lo...
495 36 7
Fifteen years old Natasha's thoughts about the uncertainty of her family was confirmed when her brothers finds her on the other side of the world. El...