The Black Panther (Discontinu...

由 creolelady

You make me the woman, I've always wanted to be. T'Challa x a woman who's an uncanny copy of the storm who o... 更多

Duchess ( Revamped)
Beginning (Revamped)
Vibranium (Revamped )
The Dora's ( Revamped)
Cai Bride ( Revamped)
First Dates (New Chapter)
Mrs. Udaku ( Revamped)
Honeymoon (Revamped)
Behind Closed Doors (Revamped)
Just let go (New chapter) pt.2
Not Yours ( Revamped)
Hello Ego (Revamped)
Harper, 2 u ( New chapter)
Homecoming ( Revamped)
The King (New Chapter)
The Press ( Revamped)
King's duty pt.1 (New Chapter)
Sedate Me (New chapter)
Twin Flames ( New Chapter)
The end & beginning ( New Chapter)
Sky Goddess ( New chapter )
Morph ( New Chapter )
Reckless pt.1 ( Revamped)
Lover's Day (New Chapter)
Snap ( New chapter)
tewagī( New chapter )
Stages ( New chapter )
Capture me (New chapter)
Reckless pt.2 ( Revamped)
Visions of old ( New chapter)
Thinking ( New chapter )
Ororo's Letter ( New Chapter)
Son of a king pt.1 ( New chapter)
Son of a King pt.2 (New chapter)
Venom Pt. 1 (Revamped)
Venom pt.2 (Revamped)
Harper's Dream ( Revamped)
River (New Chapter)
Interlinked ( New chapter)
Azari ( New chapter)
13 (New chapter)
20 ( Revamped)
Finishline (New Chapter)
Surprise (New chapter)
Naysayers (Revamped!!)
Grace (New chapter)
With a chance of Rain? ( New chapter)

Just let go (New Chapter) Pt.1

19.7K 454 259
由 creolelady

Please listen to music linked with chapter.

Part 1 of the two chapters for the honeymoon.

The dynamic in our relationship was changing minute by minute and hour by hour. For one, he quickly relayed how he felt. Nothing was being held back anymore by him or myself. It was a bit harder for me to say how I felt when I wasn't brought up that way but he stressed that he was a straight forward man so it was fine. After a breakfast we went for a long walk through the private jungle behind our house. The steep mountains and the sounds of wild birds squawking caused for the most serene setting. Most of our walk was quiet and we stopped momentarily so I could take pictures with my phone of my surroundings. That "super tea " (as I called it) really worked because I didn't feel an ounce of pain. If anything it energized me. After we got to higher altitudes in the jungle we sat on a log near a small stream at the top of the mini mountains of our private island. I drank from my water canister watching the beauty all around me not realizing he was looking at me.

" You know. You are not exactly what I thought you'd be if I'm being honest ", he sparked up conversation. I turned to him wanting to hear more.

" Really ? And how did you expect me to be ? ", I ask.

" Well...most highborn girls are very snobbish or cold. Some are very spoiled and childish despite their education. Trust me I've met other suitors. Not anybody I'd pursue but just in social settings. You are ...kind ", he explained.

" You think so ? ", I chuckled.

" Yes. You have a goodness about you. It makes people feel safe ", he elaborated. I smiled sweetly that he thought of me that way.

" Well I'm glad you think so highly of me ", I laughed at the randomness of it all.

" And finding out that you worked and tried to help those immigrant children when you knew the possibilities of illness. That's very heroic. People say they care but rarely do they act on it. It takes a lot of guts to do something ABOUT something. You know people talk all day and have nothing to show for it. But you...you do ", he analyzed me closely. Those round eyes had zeroed in on me in the most flattering yet uncomfortable way. I looked forward from the heart radiating off my very own face. He could charm the lock off a chastity belt for god sake.

" You spoil me with your compliments. You know I could say the same for you. Since I can remember I was trained by my father's court to be your wife. I didn't know what to expect. They thought you were going to be very militant and probably far from warm and loving at all. Especially with all the accolades under you're belt. Who needs time for love and affection from a wife ....", I laughed slightly at the thought.

" Elaborate ", he said.

" Well you and your sister's IQ's are ground breaking. I wasn't sure if I could keep up with somebody so smart in such tough areas. I was a straight A student but that only takes you so far. . You've also got a PHD from Oxford. You're randomly chemist which you never talk about. You have even managed to make your very own field of science called " Shadow Physics " to mention you live on the most wealthy advanced place on earth. Plus countless other accolades. I really truly can't imagine how you'd needing anything else ", I looked at him and shrugged.

" Those accolades mean absolutely nothing if you have nobody to share them with. You can share them with your family but your  family can't provide you with every need you desire. Our family knows who we are but sometimes they aren't the ones you want to tell everything to. You need somebody you can relate to, somebody who can understand you ", he countered.

" I just didn't expect you to be this way. To me you are like a river. Calm and nourishing to a lot of people but strong. Not someone to be taken for granted. I was scared that you'd change since I saw you last. There were things I feared like...having to give up my body without my own consent, or fear of you being mean to me, or fear that I was burden to your life. There are so many things a woman fears in an arranged marriage. Society makes us think that once a woman exchanges vows with a man she is no longer her own person but rather an extension of him. To find out who you are and to feel safe with you is the biggest relief. It's also not have bad that I have feelings for you ", I gasped at the end of my statement looking forward with wide eyes. The truth slipped out of my mouth again. I didn't know why I preferred to keep that to myself but I just didn't think twice about it. T'Challa smile widely.

" No point in holding back now. I've already made love to you Entle ", he laughed. I shook my head in a sassy manner and continued on with how I felt.

" By the way....to the all the girls you met before, I'm sure they don't know any better. If anything blame their parents for raising them to think it's okay. My mother was one of those girls but I guess being forgotten at times really humbles a person. I'm just thankful for my brother. He always kept me level headed. To be honest he's my real father figuratively speaking. He's taught me more than him  ", I reminisced.

" Really ? And why do you say that ? ", he sits back now wanting to hear more about my life.

" Well he just taught me to be level headed. My parents gave the best of themselves to my brother and in return he'd give his best to me. He just taught me kindness and empathy. It's the little things that impact a child's life. Kids aren't stupid, they know when they are being mistreated or not favored. He just looked after me and he never took advantage of me. Most brothers and sisters have conflict but he we didn't. He was dedicated on being somebody I could trust and confide in. That's why I always said he was my real father. He taught me what a man should be. Now he's about to be a father himself ", I smiled at the thought of being an Aunt. I knew he'd do well.  T'Challa was quiet now letting me speak.

" I want to say that it was very strange growing up because I didn't know what to categorize how my parents treated me. I wasn't physically abused or cursed at. I could say it was emotional abuse but that's taken so lightly nowadays. I once read an article about how around the world many children of color feel that their mental health is put on the back burner by their loved ones. I was given things, I went to the best schools, I was treated like royalty among my peers. I didn't have some crazy dramatic abusive story. They gave me everything except the one thing I wanted which was really love and time. I felt like I was always running to keep up with my parents and never really being worth their time like my brother was. He was the star child, he was the golden boy. I can't be mad at him for a role he didn't sign up for and it takes an extremely smart individual to see their privilege and use it to help others like me. I was just given things to shut up and it left me feeling all alone at times. Expressing myself was not an option in my house. I was raised to be a lady, to be seen and not heard. That's how it was for me ", I finished with a sigh.

" You deserve to be heard. You are not a chore or a burden. You are a gift and I'm going to show you so stand up ", he stood up from the log now and I looked at him crazily. He grabbed both my hands and made me stand up.

" T'Challa what are you doing ? ", I whined.

" I want you to know that you can tell me anything. The life you used to live is behind you now. To solidify that I want you to make them hear you. I want the whole jungle to hear you ", he explained. I looked at him strangely.

" Scream ", he commanded.

" What ? ", I gawk at him.

" Scream ", he repeated.

" I'm not going to scream ", I rolled my eyes.

" You already did last night. Scream. Scream, just like this ", T'Challa snapped his head back and actually yelled like a madman causing a few birds in a near by tree to fly away and chirp. I look at him like crazily.

" AAAAHHHH !! ", he did it again. I jumped now look at him wildly but the most mischievous smile crept along my face.

" AAAAHHHH OOOOOHHHHH !!! ", he ended his shout in a wolf life howl. I finally decided to join him after the peer pressure.

" AAAAHHHH !!!", I screamed before clamping my hand over my mouth and holding back a big laugh.

" Yes ! That's it. Come on ", he yelled again and I joined him a few more times. In the middle of our screaming match we were startled by a pack of wild hogs with baby hogs popping from out of the bush. I jumped from the sight of them and he laughed.

" Now the whole world can hear you. And you will never be silenced again ", he walked away from me towards the pigs that were walking towards him now. He actually bent one down and picked a baby pig up. That's when I realized they were taken care of by the private island staff and were familiar with humans.

" Come meet them ", he called out. I hesitantly walked forward and started to pet the baby big with my hand. He sniffed me, pressing his wet snout against my hand. T'Challa chuckled at how hesitant I was.

After we finished our long hike we took showers and decided on lunch. T'Challa hired a temporary assistant to go to the grocery area a couple miles inland so we could cook lunch together. While we waited for the groceries to to be delivered we sat in living room with all the windows open letting in the island breeze. The television mindlessly played in the background while I sat long ways on the couch with my feet resting in T'Challa's lap. He sipped on a some kind of alcoholic beverage watching the television. I flipped through the pages of a magazine for a nearby store that was a couple miles inland.

" Do you like this ? ", I showed him a nice bathing suit that a woman was wearing in the magazine.

" I think you'd look nice in it ", he shrugged nonchalantly.

" Yeah it's nice ", I turned the magazine back onto me.

" I'll take you shopping when we get to Japan. Shopping around her is nice to but it's a ways away from the island. Besides I think you'll prefer it there anyway ", he explained.

" Okay ", I trailed off. I continued to flip through the pages looking at some of the options the magazine gave. Forgetting I had a flowy short dress on I scrunched my feet up, causing my thighs to fall open slightly where he could that I wasn't wearing any underwear. A few seconds later he looked over at me from the sudden movement and then his eyes traveled down to in between my partially open legs. I closed them and quickly rested them on his lap again not meaning to have flashed him like that. I cringed behind my magazine but then I argued myself in my head.

Why be so upset ? It wasn't like he hadn't seen it before. Ever since this morning I was stuck wondering if we start that "practice" he so eagerly talked about. I was ready for more now but I didn't know how to initiate that I wanted him.

Gathering all the courage I could, I sit up and look at him throwing my magazine on the table. I saw that he had a resting smirk on my face. I also hadn't realized that I was aroused. All the signs of it were there. I pushed my hair behind my ear still not knowing what to say. He turns to me and looks me square in the eye as if he was daring me to say it.

" You need something ? ", he asks raising an eyebrow.

I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. I close it and sit up straight turning away. The little boost of encouragement I gave to myself withered under his stare. He looks at me from the corner of my eyes and goes back to watching the tv. Now I was just involuntarily squeezing my thighs together.

" Closed mouths don't get fed ", he muttered. I snap my head to him realizing he knew what I wanted. He was teasing me now. I groan and roll my eyes. I go to stand up but before I could react, his sneaky long arm pulls me back down into his lap. I gasped from the sudden act and turn my head back to look at him and his grin. He wraps his big strong arms around me and says....

" Don't be that way ", he chuckled. I grew tired of being so shy and fragile around him. I mustered up the courage to straddle him and he looked at me with a surprised expression. Staring at him for a few seconds I lean down and kiss him deeply. I feel his mouth enclose on mine and I keep going. I feel a bundle nudge underneath me and it encourages me to keep going. I'm thrown for a loop when he flips us around so that he's on top and I'm with my back to the couch. I grabbed the sides of his face deepening our kiss. He spreads my legs and pushes my dress up to my waist. I was soaking wet now. He abruptly pulled my bottom towards the edge of the couch and got onto his knees. He then immediately dove between my legs and started licking me like last night.

I was so caught off guard by his action, not expecting him to do it right away. It seemed as if that was what he had been waiting to do all morning. He growled against me lapping at me hungrily. I pressed my hand against my mouth to stop the abrupt scream from getting past my lips.

" Oh my god right there ", I stuttered through my panting. He yanked at my legs again forcefully warning me to stop squirming.

" Mmmm ", he groaned against my flesh, pressing his tongue against my clit firmly. He pulled away and violently ripped my flimsy dress straight down the middle. I looked at him in pure fear and excitement from how easy it was for him.

" Turn around ", he commanded. The tone and bass in his voice was not something to be toyed with. I immedialty turned around bending halfway in a dog position. He gripped my bottom and started licking me again from the back. His tongue reached out far enough to lick my clit when needed. The eroticness of not being able to see him but feel him nearly sent me over the edge of the couch. I gripped the plush top of the furniture trying to hold on though my thighs were shaking.

" Oh my god I can't take it ", I lean half my body into the couch so I don't fall while he attacks me throwing his head back and forth, burying his face behind my thighs. His tongue wasn't only impressive but long which was handy when he inserted it inside me and fucked me with it. I was just on the brink of coming when a loud knock and a ring of the doorbell interrupted us both. T'Challa pulled away from me and licked his fingers and lips in front of me.

" I hate to be interrupted while I'm eating ", he let out in a sigh. I watched in awe as he went to one of the small closets and pulled out a blanket, wrapping it around me. I stayed seated on the couch with my blanket covering me before he went to the front door down the hall and opened the door letting his assistant and some helpers in to drop off the groceries. They asked if he would like them to put the groceries away but he dismissed them. When I hear the front door clothes I let out a breath of relief.

" I am in the mood for desert for lunch, though I've already had it ", he walked deeper into the kitchen pulling out flour from the cupboard.

" Can you bake ? ", he calls from the kitchen pulling out more ingredients like pure vanilla and dark chocolate.

" Yes ", I squeak.

" Come over here and help me bake a cake. It is I'm favorite desert ", his thick accent got even richer while he pulled out bowls and spoons. I stood up clutching the blanket to my skin but was interrupted by his big voice.

" Leave the blanket ", his voice echoed in my head. He didn't even look up at me to say it. He knew I'd meekly bring it with me.

" In- in the kitchen ? ", I stutter. He wants me naked IN the kitchen and baking.

" Yes. Will that be a problem ? ", he looks up challeneging me. I stare at him for a few seconds realizing he's calling my bluff.

" This is your husband ", I say to myself in my head.

I slowly drop my blanket and leave it on the couch. He eyes me quickly before returning his eyes back to the task at hand. He pulled up a recipe on his kimoyo bead that read out the ingredients to him. We both washed our hands and got started.

" Can you get the cocoa powder from the cupboard. It's just behind you kitten ", he asks. A new nickname. Kitten. He absolutely was toying with me now. I grab the powder and rest it on the counter. His body heat radiated from himself to me emphasizing my obvious lack of clothes.

" I think we have everything . We have our flour, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, espresso powder, buttermilk, vegetable oil, eggs, and water. This is a one bowl cake so first I'll need you to pour the flour into the bowl. Measure about 2 cups of the all purpose flour ", he scoots the large glass bowl over to me and I grab the flour. Using the measuring cup I pour it into the measuring device and then into the bowl.

" I think we'll make two of everything so that we can stack the cake ", he pulled another bowl out. While I mixed the ingredients together in one bowl he mixed the other along side me. He preheated the oven and pulled the cake pans out of the cabinet. I poured both batches into the pan causing some of the batter to splatter onto my collar bone and some of it got onto my fingers. I smoothed the batter with a spoon and placed each cake pan in the oven. When I stood back up to my full height I felt him behind me. He eyed me intently and grabbed my wrist, licking the batter off my finger. I stared in utter shock at his audacity. Then he used my wrist to pull me against him. He slowly bends down and his mouth encloses around my collar bone where the batter had splattered onto. I expected him to pull away but he didn't, he sucked harder. I moaned when his tongue trailed up to my neck. He sucked again, teeth lightly grazing my flesh. He pulled away living a single kiss on my mouth.

" Now we wait ", I referenced the baking desert.

" Indeed ", he walked past me leaving me wanting more. The audacity of him.

"  So that's it ? ", I ask.

" What's it ? ", he turned back around.

" You just work me up like that and don't finish ? I thought......", I shake my head in disbelief in frustration. The grin on his face let me know that, that was the whole point. The long drawn out mixing of the ingredients , him brushing past me to get little things and licking batter off my naked skin. It was all one big game to make me say what I wanted. A build up to whatever would take place next.

" Well I assumed you didn't mind. After all...closed mouths don't get fed Entle ", he laughed.

" What do you want me to do ? Get on my knees and beg you ", I snapped.

" You could start there...but I require something far more simple ", he slowly starts stalking towards me and he knew how nervous that made me. He trapped me against the cold steel fridge. Looking up at him, I smell his cologne that radiated off his skin and his beard brushed the top of my head. He would be the absolute death of me surely.

" Just tell me...what you want ", he looked me dead in his eye. Now I knew for sure that I had no choice in the matter anymore. There was no backing out. My eyes faltered and skimmed over his plump lips and round eyes.

" I - I want.. ", I trailed off.

" I want you to teach me how to...make you feel how you made me feel - last night ", I blurt looking down at my feet.

" That's what you want ? ", he reaffirms.

" Yes ", I choke.

" Come ", he holds his hand out and I take it. Leading me back to the couch I sit down next to him. Being exposed for such a long period of time was strange. He got used to my body and acted completely normal with my nudity. I however was still warming up to being so "free " around him and I think that was the theoretical lesson he was trying to teach me, to stop being so in my head. He really confused me sometimes.

Taking a chance I decide to get on the floor on both my knees. I needed to relay the message to him that it wasn't just about me. I wanted to reciprocate especially after the bone chilling orgasms he gave me the night before. He looked down at me with his legs parted slightly. I got in between them parting them even further and tugging on his waist band. He allows me to pull his pants down and I see his erection.

T'Challa was massive. Not just in size but length as well. I'd never given oral to a man before. In fact I hadn't been touched until he came along. I knew exactly what to do but the question was being able to make him feel good? Another insecurity I had was being insufficient in pleasing him. I learned just about everything in Cai with the exception on how to please a grown man.

I pulled his boxers down and his appendage sprung out hitting his stomach. I gawked at it once again as if I hadn't seen it the night before. I grabbed it firmly in my hand feeling the warmth of it. I could barely get my hand around it. I was still surprised I took it all last night. Maybe we really were made for each other because I got it in the very first try. Either that or I was a very determined and aroused woman.

" Cold feet ? ", he chuckled. I looked up at him and then back at his length. My mouth was already watering from the sight of him. He was absolutely perfect.

" Have you done this part before ? ", he asks.

" No ...", I shake my head stroking him in my hand slowly.

" How is your gag reflex when you brush your teeth ? Do you like things in your mouth. Are you comfortable with it ? ", he asks yet another question.

" I've never really had a problem with it. It's not too sensitive, at least I think so ", I muttered. He nods slowly.

" It's whatever you want to do. You have the stage now. Take your time ", he doesn't rush me.

I leaned forward and slowly but surely wrapped my mouth around the tip of him. My tongue came in contact with the clean saltiness of him. Once I got a hit of him I was done for. I started to bob my head slowly with him in my mouth. The moment I tasted him and realized that I ultimately held his pleasure in my hands I knew I had a point to prove. I let go.

End of chapter 10.

Hi guys. I'll be uploading the second part of the honeymoon series on Friday. I've decided to split it up into two parts because that's just a lot of smut in one chapter and we'll be changing destinations soon since Harper and T'Challa will be visiting Japan. Never written Japan before so I'm excited.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.8K 32
Golden Brown eyes meet midnight black eyes. Recognition ripples through the golden brown ones as the owner of those midnight black eyes enter the bui...
1.1M 59.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
26.9K 848 29
Marshall's POV. I had just gotten off the tour bus and hopping in this 7-eleven that I hoped had some Red Bull and Nacho's cause after being stuck on...
45.9K 1.4K 71
Not all people are created equal. At the young age of 4 she had learned the true meaning behind that statement. Status, power, ability, connections...