Mr styles: part two

harryxstyles21 tarafından

Continuation of "mr styles" Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 12

2.1K 69 5
harryxstyles21 tarafından

December 26:

I was sat on my bed. My dress reaching the top of my thighs and my breast toppling out. My hair half tied in a bun with messy strands and pieces everywhere. My makeup smeared across my face.

Tears streaming down my eyes and my body shaking. I felt nothing and I was numb.

Everything came tumbling down and I could no longer do it.

"Why me, what have I done" I thought. What did I deserve to get this.

Again I let out a heap of sobs, everything was so still and I felt like I could suffocate from the silence.

The door to my dorm creaks open and she walks in.

Her face sad looking and her eyes dreary. Almost like she's guilty.

"I'm sorry" she cries wiping her eyes, I stare at her and cry, no words coming out.

"It happened to me too. I wanted to tell you b-but it was too late god damn it! I didn't think it would happen so soon"

I close my eyes, letting the salty substance stream all over my face, everything slows down and I sigh.

"I'm sorry"

I've heard her too many times. I've heard Hannah too many times and the funny thing was, none of this was her fault.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

557K 4.2K 33
Daddy smut ;)
1.8M 71.7K 43
❝I want you to be my submissive.❞ In which a teenager named Harry Styles becomes Louis Tomlinsons' baby. {daddy kink} {light bdsm} THIS SUCKS AT FIRS...
8K 63 24
Harry Styles BSMs and DDMs
450K 7.8K 35
"Father forgive me for I have sinned" "I think you mean daddy" ~~~~~~~~~~ MATURE