Our Wildhearts (James McVey...

Ola_Finbola द्वारा

I'm Delilah I used to live in a small town in Saddleworth before my dad made me move to London. London wasn't... अधिक

Across The Way
The Boys
Skype Call
In The City
Texts, Facebook & Twitter
First Introductions
Can We Dance?
Small Gig?
Xbox 360
SLEEPOVER!
The Morning After
You Too
He's My...Friend
His Confession
The Triangle
Leaving Me
You, Me At Six
Just The Two Of Us
Memories Over a Picnic
It's the Little Things that Count
Just Another Saturday
Back Here
PARTAY
How Could You?
Goodbye...
Home Isn't So Sweet.
The Journey Back
What Happened?
Bon Appetite
What's Up?
Absent
James' Recovery
'Home'...
Grandpa
It's All About Trilly
Madley Brilly
Back Alley
Don't...Just Don't.
Different & The Same
Crowd Craze
Forgiveness
Drinking Games
Last Night.
Nothing Happened!
Just a Train Ride Away
Silence.
Let's Shop
They Don't Know
Secrets About The Past
Don't Leave Me

Preparations

341 9 0
Ola_Finbola द्वारा

Milly's P.O.V

The boys have just arrived at Manchester and we're headed to their apartment. Me, Brad, Tilly and Tris are in one taxi and James, Delilah and Connor are in front in another taxi.

"How far is your hotel?" Tilly asked eager to get there so she could snog Tris's face off. She hasn't shut up about him since we got back to Manchester from London!

"Not too far now." Tris answered as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and squeezed her causing her to giggle.

"Good I was thinking we could have a partay?" Tilly asked pumping her fists in the air.

"Yeah, sounds fun!" Brad replied smiling.

"There's one problem...we can't have it at mine..." And after Tilly had said this everyone turned and looked at me with their best puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes at them before saying...

"Fine then, but no more than thirty people...and they have to be people we know...and get along with!"

Everyone screamed and clapped their hands earning the evils from the driver. A familiar sounding song started playing on the radio.

"Excuse me, could you turn the radio up please?" I asked the driver and he did as I requested. "Thank you!" We listened and we all knew it straight away.

"I talk a lot of shit when I'm drinking baby, I know I go a little too fast! Don't mind all my friends I know they're all crazy, but they're the only friends that I have..." All of us sang along to Can We Dance and we all knew the words, obviously! When the song finished we laughed together for a while before the driver told us that we had arrived at the hotel. We all clambered out and the boys grabbed their cases. Connor, James and Delilah were talking to the receptionist, probably checking in.

"Guys, we should walk in like they do in 21 Jump Street!" I whispered to the others and they all smiled and nodded at my genius plan.

"Hell yeah!" Tris agreed and high-fived me.

"Right Milly and Brad go in front and then Tris and myself will walk behind." Tilly said after huddling us in a circle with our arms around each other's necks. We composed ourselves and got into formation. Me and Brad pushed the doors open and I pulled on the collar of my jacket before pointing at a random person like I knew them Brad was doing the same only he had done the 'bro hand shake' with a man who had tufty grey hair.

"How's it hanging Brenda? Gary ma' main man!" I yelled as I bumped fists with a stranger who looked so confused. I then heard the door burst open again and Tilly and Tris entered.

"Ay, Mark you de man!" Tris said as he clicked his fingers before pointing at him.

"Yo g-dawg long time no see!" Tilly yelled as she grabbed a man's hand and pulled him into her chest before slapping her hand on his back. The man just gave her a look of pure confusion but she carried on. After making our entrance we 'swag walked' over to Delilah, James and Connor who were keeling over in fits of laughter.

"That was fucking hilarious!" Connor managed to say through his laughter.

"It was all Milly's idea." Brad said gesturing to me and I took my bow as the others applauded me.

We all then headed to the room that the boys would be staying in and it was bloody massive! We could have the party here but we don't want to have to pay for the stuff that may break and people complain about it, because they're jealous that they ain't invited! The boys unpacked and us girls helped them so we could get to organising the party sooner. I was helping James whilst Delilah was helping Connor.

"James we were thinking of throwing a party tonight for you guys to say welcome." I said whilst folding some shirts.

"Yeah sounds like a plan. Is it going to be at yours?" James asked worried that I meant that we were going to have it here.

"Yeah and there'll be a few others there but you'll have the guys and us girls. Delilah especially, I mean she didn't really get along with anyone here..." I realised afterwards that I probably shouldn't have mentioned that.

"What do you mean she doesn't really get along with anyone here?"

"Well, you see Delilah was..."

"Delilah was what?" Delilah was stood in the doorway arms crossed giving me a look of 'why the fuck you talkin bout me'.

"Nothing..." I didn't know what to say because I know that I had said too much to James. Delilah noticed that I felt guilty and didn't ask anymore of it.

"Do you guys want some help, Connor's finished?"she asked smiling once again.

"Yeah, if you don't mind, oh Delilah we're having a party at Milly's tonight!" James couldn't wait to tell her.

"Oh, er, that's...that's a great idea..." Delilah replied failing at her attempt of enthusiasm. I know that she doesn't get along with anyone here not after the incident, but party's are fun and she has us...

"Right, are we done?" I asked once the last suitcase had been unloaded.

"Yep that's everything." James replied and we all headed into the lounge where everyone was waiting for us.

"Can we go to yours now?" Tilly asked eager to get this party set up.

"Yeah, let's go!" I answered and everyone leapt off the sofa and ran to the door. "We're going to my dads since his house is bigger and less decorated with ornaments..."

"Okay what's his address?" James asked as we all filed into the elevator.

"I'll write it down." I answered as I pulled a piece of paper and pen from my bag. "He lives outside of Manchester, in Saddleworth..." I handed James the piece of paper and he nodded.

"Right let's go!" James said as we all got out of the lift and headed to the cars we had rented. James, Delilah and Connor went in one car and me, Brad, Tilly and Tris in the other. We sped to the house James following us in his car until he lost us.

Upon arriving at my dads, who I had called and asked to have a party at his house in the car, we jumped out of the car and sat on the wall. James and the others finally arrived and we all cheered and clapped.

"No cameras." Connor said poker faced as he got out the car holding his hand up in front of his face. We all laughed before strolling into the house.

"Hey dad we're here..." I shouted and before long there was a stumbling coming from the stairs and my dad appeared.

"Hey sweetie, how are you?" my dad asked as we hugged.

"I'm okay thank you and how are you?"

"I'm great. I know Delilah and Tilly but I don't know these lads?" We pulled away and my dad gestured to the boys.

"Ahh, yes, this is Tris, this is Connor, James and last but most definitely not least Brad!" I pointed to all the boys as I said their names and my dad shook their hands. "Can I tell him?" I whispered into Brad's ear so my dad didn't hear.

"Yes." Brad said out loud as he took my hand.

"Dad, you should know that...me and Brad are going out." I squeezed Brad's hand tighter when I said this as I was nervous.

"Sweetie that's wonderful, it does mean I'll be keeping my eyes on him though!" My dad said whilst pointing two fingers at his eyes then at Brad. We laughed and my dad shook Brad's hand. "Now you better look after her!"

"I will sir." Brad answered sheepishly.

"Please call me Steve." My dad instructed him as he beckoned us through to the kitchen. We followed and Brad looked down at me and smiled shyly. "Now kids, I'm going out tonight so the house is all yours, however you mustn't break anything and don't go in my room."

"We wouldn't dream of it Steve!" Delilah said sarcastically enough for me to tell but not enough for my dad to tell.

"Shall we start setting up then?" Tilly asked a grin on her face. I nodded and she squealed. "Yay, right I'll send out the invites along with Tris, Delilah and James if you go get the food, Milly, Brad and Connor clean the house and blow up some balloons. Let's go go go guys!"

With that we all separated Connor offered to clean downstairs and me and Brad cleaned upstairs. James and Delilah ran out the door hand in hand. Tilly and Tris settled down at the breakfast counter and sent a text to loads of old school friends.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry it's been so long since I updated I had a slight writers block. Anyway the next chapter shall be aboot the partay! Sorry again..?

Thanks Fin! <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

861K 52.9K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
498K 20.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...