If Only You Knew

By Shaaakiraaa

Iysis Bella Stone is your regular teen girl who has a crush on her best friend Tra'Varis Marice Wilcons, who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 25

1.4K 55 8
By Shaaakiraaa

Tray's (Pov)

"Mama, I fucked up." I said sitting at the table watching her cook.

"Vari, I told you that from jump, when you first left her side for this new chick." She sighed while stirring what ever it was she was cooking.

"I know ma. But she wont even talk to me, her moms even mad with me." I put my hands in my head.

"Well you have to understand that's her daughter and you broke her heart. Your her first love but before all of that you were her best friend. Nobody could ever separate yall. Now a piece of her heart and childhood is missing all because you chose to let some girl get in the way and made you feel good while she couldn't."

"Ma, don't tell me you taking sides." I said getting up to go. "I'm not son but look at it in her perspective. You left her in the hospital fighting for her life for the next bitch that's now pregnant."

Damn she trying to get a nigga in his feelings. She's right though. Once harmony came around and made a nigga feel good I basically said fuck Iysis. The worst part now is that Harmonys pregnant. I didn't even want her like I wanted Iysis. She was just supposed to get my mind off of her. She's not hoe or anything. She a down ass female who just happend to get caught up in the wrong nigga. If she wasn't pregnant I would be gone. But I wouldn't abandon my child, I know what its like to not have a father and that shit don't feel good at all. Iysis was supposed to carry my children and become my wife one day. But I chose to fuck up.

"I'm out." I kissed my mama on the cheek and walked up stairs to see my lil brother playing 2k. "Hey Vari."

"Wassup lil man."

"Nothing playing games till ma's done cooking. You wanna play." he ask pausing the game.

"Nah, lil man." I said getting up. He grabbed my hand. "Please Vari." he said with his puppy dog eyes. Damn. "Alright lil man, but only one game." I sat down grabbing the extra controller while he set the game up.

I ended up staying for two hours playing games and then ate dinner, before I headed out. I drove all the way to Iysis house. I wanted so badly to get out but I just couldn't. I'm not ready to see the pain and hurt in her eyes.

My phone vibrated in my lap.

Harmony: Baby can you please please bring me some pickles and  Ice cream.

Me: I got you, I'm on my way.

I drove to the store down the street and brought some pickles and a tub of Ice cream and was on my way back home.

~~~~~

Iysis (Pov)

When I left Tray's house I went back to my dad's. Alot has happened while I was in a coma. Apparently my mom and dad had got back together. She knows he's still in the game and she's warmed up to it. She moved in with him some time this month and I think thats great. They look so happy together. Everytime I go down stairs or in their room they all hugged up and shit, but it's cute. I'll be expecting a baby out of them real soon.

I walked out of my room because I was bored. But I can't do what I normally do when I'm bored because this shit is like a castle plus my dad has like six maids. I knocked on Justins door to see what he was up to because I really needed to get my mind off of Tray.

"Come in." he said. I twist the knob and opened the door. I laughed.

"Nigga what you doing." I said. He was halfway out the window smoking a blunt.

"Shit, nothing." He said passing to me when I sat down. I took it and inhaled. Man I really needed this and I don't even smoke. I started choking and he bust out laughing.

"Haven't smoke before huh." He ask and I shook my head. He taught me what to do and after that it was a breeze. We smoked one more blunt and just layed across the bed talking.

"You ever got your heart broken before." I ask him. "Yea." he said. "Really, what happened."

"Long story short I had this girlfriend and we been together for three years strong. I found out she been fucking my bestfriend behind my back and cut her ass off. Then I became cold hearted. I don't get my heart involved I just fuck no emotions." he said. "I wish it was that easy. I can't stop thinking about him if I tried." I sighed.

"Honestly I know he loves you sis, I can see it in his eyes and yea he fucked up and got a bitch pregnant. I don't know yall history but I know yall was bestfriends. You should forgive him and keep that shit strong no matter what. I'm not saying get back with the nigga though just friends." he said. "Did you forgive your bestfriend for going behind your back." I asked. "Well it took a while, but yea we been down for each other to long and that was my bros before anything. We cool but I didn't trust him like I used to." he said looking at me. "I guess. I'll have to think about that."

"Aye sis, it was this fine ass girl with a phat ass that came to see you like everday after school. Whats shawty cause a nigga want the plug." I laughed. I knew he was talking about Sade because I did hear her voice everday. " That's my girl Sade and she don't want you nigga she got a boy friend and I need to call her." I said getting up. "And put in a good word for a nigga." I laughed while closing the door. I went back on my room and layed across the bed, Dialing Day's number.

"Hello."

"Baby I missed you." I said. I was really about to cry. I missed her and the others.

"Oh my gosh is this really Iysis." she yelled into the phone. "Yes boo." I said laughing.

"Bitch how long you been up and you just now calling." I laughed at her bipolar ass. First she happy now she yelling at a nigga.

"Since like 12." I answered her question. "Ugh, I'm coming over we need to catch up." she said.

"Ok." I said before we hung up.

I took a fifteen minute shower and put on some night clothes when my phone ring.

"Open the door." "Just knock and ask where I'm at house keeping will tell you." I said not wanting to get up. "Lazy ass." I heard her say before she hung up.

My door burst opened and I was attacked with kisses all over my face.

"Ew bitch get off of me." I said pushing her off. I heard my door open and Justin was mugging me. "You dirty sis." he said. "It aint even like that nigga I aint gay." I laughed. "Hey Sade." He said smiling. "Hey Justin." This bitch was blushing so hard. When Jay left the room I hit her ass with a pillow to the face.

"Bitch don't you got a man and you drooling over my lil brother."

"He's only a year younger and he sexy as hell. But girl no, me and Dj broke up five months." I gasp. "Why!"

"We just wasn't feeling no more, but we still friends." she said.

Well if she's ok then I'm ok. "But girl I been feeling your brother ever since I met him at the hospital."

"Well he ask about you today." She squealed. "Tell me what he said."

"He was like who is that fine ass girl with the phat ass that been coming up to the hospital everyday." She smiled. "Oh my gosh. He soo oh my gosh. I'm sorry but your brother can most definitely get it." She said.

"Ew Day stop talking about him like that, he's my brother." She laughed. "Ok but serious time. Have you heard about Tray yet." I sighed. "Yea. I seen him today when I got out I had to get my car and stuff from his house." I said as a tear rolled down my face. I just can't seem to get over it. "Aw bestfriend don't cry. Fuck that nigga." She said doing her hands like Chris Brown in that video. I laughed. She always knew how to cheer me up. "You stupid. But yea I'm trying to get over that. He got what he wants now sooo."

"Yea and girl, Graduation coming up soon. You ready. We need to go shopping." Fuck I forgot & I know I missed alot. "I forgot all about that. I probably won't even be able to graduate with yall." I said sighing.

"I got you girl. I'm five steps ahead of you. So me and the guys told all your teachers you were out sick and we've been doing all your homework and shit. You lucky we love your ass cause that was alot of work." she said. "Aw best friend Thank you I really appreciate you holding me down. You a real ass friend. You should teach Tray." I said laughing.

She laughed to and we caught up with everything else and the drama at school. Then me talked so more about my brother. He popped back in the room with us and we chilled. Well they chilled and flirted the whole time while I played games on my phone.

I so badly wanted to text Tray and tell him I miss him and hug and kiss all over him but I wouldn't. He has everything he ever needed right now and that's definitely not me. I just wish thing were diffrerent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three updates in one day !! That's Love !!! lol

Tray's feeling gilty....

Iys misses him...

Sade and Justin ?? ....

Sade a loyal ass friend....

Anyways tell me what you think !!

Comment Vote Share and Thanks for reading.

Until Next Time !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 511 14
Gia && Kira Are 21 Years Old ..... Gia, has always been a sneaky ass bitch from jump But She Found Love And Common Intersts In a female Name Kira...
2K 97 41
Jahsir Williams is the most popular basketball player at his school, he has all of the girls, the good grades, and support from the sidelines so peop...
23.7K 378 25
16 year old Dawn is hiding a secret from her brother and their friends who her mother adopted. She now has four brothers. The only one that knows is...
247K 14.1K 77
Becky Bridgestone isn't the girl she pretends to be. She has secrets. Dark secrets that she doesn't want anyone else to know. There's something abo...