TJL#7#The Princess

By HiddenInTheEpic

She is a princess. Princess of her parents and a lots of crazy hearts out there. She is just like a singing S... More

My Life!!!
Feel Loathe For Her
Weird Me!!!
Her Territory
Not Good
Always Special
Face To Face
No Denying
Concern
Her Presence
True - False
IT'S Strong Enough To Deny
Better Way
Pathetic Situation
Not Helping!!!
It Was Meant To Happen
Not Easy
Confession
Let's Give It A Try
Nice Shoot
Eleanor Is Just Not A Name
The Surprise
He Did It!!!
Explanation
Back To Life
Trust Me
That Was Horrible
Mysterious Beauty
Girls Day Out And The Disaster
Feeling Abnormal
Shock!!!
Hailey Christos
Telling The Truth
Meeting Isabella Stratton
It Was Terrible
Bella's Trick On Steffan
Absurd
A One Flop Plan
Kidnapped
Classification Of Sins
An Unexpected Friend
Biggest Shock
Rescued
Plan Which Won't Work
Crazy Her
Natalie's Test For Steffan
Shopping For Big Day
Tribute To Ellie
This Is What I Wished
Best Day Of My Life
One Tribute, One Memorable Shock
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Recommend Covers
Epilogue

Cousin Destination

6.1K 301 39
By HiddenInTheEpic

Eleanor's POV

" No, I hate you." I shouted at him and hung up.

" What happened now?!" My mom entered my room.

" He is eating my brain." I sighed.

" Why is that?!" Mom asked.

" I don't know. He is annoying these days." I said. I know still I love him with all my heart so his weird behaviors is not at all a problem. I sighed.

" Where are the girls, mom?" I asked.

" On the yard." Mom said.

" Let's go, mom." I pulled her with me.

" Why me?! You go." Mom said and pushed me out of my room.

" Come on, mom."I said.

" You go. I will go to my room and take rest." Mom said.

I went downstairs then walked towards the yard. I found all of them were there arguing on something. I stood there. I found Flynn sitting afar away from them. He was watching them.

" Hey!!" I said and sat beside him.

" Hey!! Congratulations!!!" He extended his hand. I sighed and shook his hand.

" What happened? You don't want to play with them?" I asked.

" No, actually I don't have any mood." He said.

" You don't have mood, Bro?! Or you want to watch someone all the time?" Tracy passed the comment while passing us. I hide my smile but Tracy got a glare from Flynn, but it didn't effect on her.

" You go play." I said to Flynn whose eyes were stuck on someone. Yeah, none but Stella. I smiled.

" No, I will just sit here. You go, join them. I will cheer for you." He smiled.

" Ellie, let him be there. Old man. Come on. Let him be cheer leader." I heard Stella saying glaring at Flynn. Flynn looked at her amusingly then looked away.

" Are you scared that you will lose?" Stella asked.

Flynn stared at her blankly. He didn't say anything. I can see Stella is getting irritated.

" What are you guys playing?" I asked.

" Ellie we are in basketball court then will definitely play basketball. Have you already shared half of your brain with your husband?" Eddie mocked.

" Hey!!! That was rude." Tasha glared at him.

" Let him. He is not any better. Is he?" I said.

" Let's go play." I said to Flynn.

We almost started then I heard a squeal. I turned to see my cousins Naomi, Natalie, Natasha, Noel, Liam and Luke. Suddenly the whole mob squad together?! I was shocked. They all ran to us.

" Ellie!!!!" I found Natasha and Noel ran to me and hugged me tightly. Rest of the squad ran to Edwin and Alan. I hugged them back.

" Hey!!" I told them.

" Suddenly, you guys?!" I asked.

" I hate you, Ellie. You got married without me?!" Noel said. I pulled his cheek.

" I didn't want to get married without you, Cap. But that stupid made me to marry him." I said.

" Where is he? Call him. I will see him. How mean!! How can he do this?" Noel said and I smiled. I ruffled his hair.

" You have grown tall." I said as he was looking taller than I have seen him 4 months back.

" Yeah, he has gone up." Natasha said.

" How are you, Fairy Princess?" I asked Natasha. She is the most innocent girl in our family.

" I am fine." She looked around and whispered in my ear, " You know I saw a beautiful butterfly yesterday blue and white color combination." She said. Natasha and her obsession with butterflies!!! I hope she gets someone in future who will cherish her every act.

" Oh, really? Have you taken a picture?" I asked. She smiled shyly.

" Nope, I forgot." I said.

" Alright ok. We will find out some later." I said.

" Really?!" She asked excitedly.

" Yeah, we will." I said.

" Ok then." She smiled.

We walked towards the others. I started to introduce them.

" This is Naomi my cousin." I showed Naomi and she waved at others. " Natalie, Natasha, Noel, This is Luke" I kissed his cheek. "This is Liam." I kissed his cheek too. They are cute. Suddenly, Tristan came ahead and pointed his cheek. I kissed him and he went back to Tracy and started to peek from there. This boy is so cute. My God!!! All smiled at this.

" Now, this is Tasha, This is Flynn, Stella, Bella, Tracy, Finn, This is Tristan." I picked him up in my arms. " Say hi to all baby." I said but he hugged me and buried his face on my neck. I smiled. What a shy boy!! Then he looked at everyone.

" Hi" he said and again hide his face.

" This baby is cute." Bella said. Tristan loved Bella's red hair. Now there are 3 more redhead around. He was a bit confused.

" Thea aaa 4 Bella." Tristan said. All laughed and he again hide his face on my neck.

" Babies!!!" Naomi said and she looked at her cousins Luke and Liam. She loves them most, she still thinks they are kids, when they are already grown up.

" By the way, Tasha I have been hearing about you for so long. Finally we meet, I must say I didn't heard wrong." Natalie said.

" Hey, Bella!!!" Natasha went to her. " You know you are beautiful." She said.

" You are more." Bella told to Natasha.

" By the way, I love your hairs." Tracy said to Natasha.

" Well, Redheads are leading now." Alan said.

" I can see." Edwin sighed.

" What an ironic thing it is, I am the only blonde here". I said.

" I have a partner." Tracy stood beside Stella. Both smiled wickedly. God knows what they were thinking.

" I don't have a partner." I said.

" You hurt my heart, babe. Who am I then?!" I heard his voice and turned then narrowed eyes at him.

He came ahead and gave each and every girl one rose. I was watching what he was doing.

" Well, roses for Beautiful sisters." He said. Then turned to me I crossed my arms around over my chest and raised one of my eyebrows.

" What!??" He looked at me. " Don't give me that face babe." He said. I didn't say anything.

" Close your eyes and extended your hands?" He said.

" Why?" I asked.

" You ask questions a lot." He said, " close your eyes."

" No." I said.

" Just close." He said and I closed my eyes. He put something on my hand as I opened my eyes I found a cauliflower. I was confused.

" What is this?" I asked him.

" A cauliflower." He answered.

" I too know that's a cauliflower. What is it doing here?" I asked.

" Alright, you are elder and very special. So, big one. Besides, look they will put that rose on vase a while later. But you can cook and eat it. So, best gift for you." He said and ran inside the house.

" Huh!!!" I needed a second to understand, " urrrghh, Steffan Anderson!!!!" I ran after him. You're gone today. So gone. I ran after him inside the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 8.1K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...
3.3K 72 17
[WARNING! FOR 18+ ONLY] After a fight with her stepmother, Beverley Holmes suddenly received a wedding invitation that made her face pale. Not becaus...
277K 2.2K 11
"Tell me, Eleanor, do you like seeing me like this? Do you like seeing me angry with you?" he yells, banging the spot above my head. I keep my mouth...
1.2M 38.3K 56
An arranged marriage romance novel. Pretty cliche, completed! ** Could love ever be a part of an arranged marriage? Eleanor Hays never chose to be a...