His fake assistant

tom-yumke द्वारा

When a bubbly farmer Faye gets sent on a mission by her best friend, the infamous journalist Elizabeth Venice... अधिक

Prologue
Eww? (1)
My father isn't the king (2)
The billionaire sure loves to cuddle (3)
Doing nothing (4)
The beast woke up (5)
My daily dose of drama (6)
Huge bloke, Marc (7)
20 questions (8)
Say bible (9)
Are we friends? (10)
Does it upset you? (11)
Cookies are a yeah (12)
Sweet...too sweet (13)
Taking care (15)
Extra
Safe (16)
Be kind, always (17)
Living together (18)
Movie night (19)
Befriend him (20)
Make one (21)
Christmas kiss (22)
It's real (23)
Mother-in-law (24)
Rival for life (25)
Family diner (26)
Heartbroken (27)
Until you (28)
People can't change (29)
It will all be okay (30)
Mine (31)
Broken remote (32)
I'm shook, they shook (33)
Q&A chapter
Fairy lights (34)
I love mushrooms (35)
She said YES! (36)
I'm the villain (37)
Nightmares (38)
Epilogue (39)
PART 2
Realizations (1)
Drunk Faye (2)
Caged like a doll (3)
Perfect world (4)
Breaking point (5)
The beast is destroyed (6)
Break in? Kind of (7)
Ovulation test (8)
Preg-nant (9)
straight SAVAGE (10)
Lies, lies and lies (11)
Horrible father (12)
Spooky spook (13)
Little snitch (14)
Break the cycle (15) - the end

Famous? (14)

56.6K 1.7K 284
tom-yumke द्वारा

"You got blinded by fame, never returning back home. Not knowing mom was sitting there, waiting for her son."

☆☆☆

"Why did I need to come with you?", I ask frustrated, wrapping my arms around my chest.

"Because you're an angel whom everyone takes advantage of", Nate jokes.

"I hate you", I grunt out, pouting my lips.

"You know you love me", he says, winking.

I put a finger in my mouth, making puke motions, while staring blankly at him.

What an useless jock.

We stand here straight outside in line waiting for the release of a new game. Nathan literally dragged me to come with him. He didn't want to look quote on quote pathetic and lonely.

    Doesn't he have other friends?

It has already been about 2 hours standing here. The line got longer and longer.

"Havana, ooh na na. Half of my heart is in Hav-"

    "Don't", I hiss out in utter frustration on gritted teeth, a vein popping out my head.

    "Just don't", I sigh again. "Look at the weather it's already looking batshit bad. Don't make it worst."

    "Do you really believe in myths like that? As if it's really going to rai- ohw."

On that exact moment it starts to rain, not just only little innocent drops, but plain pouring.

    Well. Frickin. Way.

I turn my head and give him my best glare, making him shift to the right.

    "Well... you know... coincidences", he jokes dryly, trying to light up the mood.

But I'm in no mood.

    He only gets a beautiful middle finger from me.

    You're welcome.

I haven't had any asleep last night. My mind has been captured by the past event that happened on the parking lot. He freaking licked me! Colors still creep my cheek, thinking about that.

My mind has only been busy thinking about him, Mason William.

Does it bother me?

Hell yah.

I get out of my thoughts, hearing Nathan's voice beside me.

    "I'm sorry, Faye for dragging you with me while it's raining", he speaks, looking sincere.

    Nathan and sincere?

    That's new.

I shrug my head, a small smile appears on my face:"It's okay."

Everyone from my friends know about my friendliness and compassion. I can't stay angry with anyone. Maybe that's why they call me naive.

I look around, perceiving in the corner of my eyes a little shop. Will they have umbrellas?

    "Nathan", I spoke, gaining his attention. "I'm going to that shop on the other side to check if they have any umbrellas, because it's raining and you get easily sick", my voice fully laced with worry for my friend.

"Typically you, always thinking about others more then yourself", Nathan states, ruffling my hair.

I pout, giving him a bright smile. If only he knew.

I finally make my way to that shop. It's an old antique shop. The front is made out of wood with big antics on the window 'VINTAGE RUSH'.

I open the door, meeting the smell of crescent wood and old books. The bell above the door rings, indicating the presence of a new customer.

    "Hello, can I help you?", a nice girl around my age asks.

"Do you sell any umbrellas?", I ask, looking around still stunned by this shop.

"Yes, come with me", she nods her head friendly to the right.

"They need to be here somewhere", she looks around some stuff.

I in the mean time take a short glimpse at all the fascinating object. My eyes fall on something, making my lips curve up into a warm smile. My eyes rest on the object taking it in, so beautiful.

"I'm so sorry the umbrellas are out of- ah, I see what you're looking at", a present comes to stay behind me. "Do you have interest in buying? It's very authentic."

    Should I or should I not?

    I'm still broke as fudge.

    Well, why not?

☆☆☆

"I'm going to cryyyy", Nathan whines, stepping in my apartment. "We stood there for 5 hours in the rain and couldn't get our hands on the new game."

    "Hurry up! Go take a warm shower before you get sick", I order him, nodding my head to the bathroom.

    "Yes, mom!", he sang out, hopping in my bathroom.

I should probably assemble some clothes for him. I can't let Nate wear the same wet clothes again.

I enter my bedroom, opening the closet door. I look around and pick random things for him to wear.

I consider to give him a bright pink shirt, but leave it as it is.

He can wear my clothes because I'm in love with oversized things and men clothes.

Don't ask me why.

I step out of my bedroom, knocking softly on the door of my bathroom, laying the clothes down on the floor.

    "There are clothes in front of the door. If you're ready wear them", I yell to the door.

I hear a loud 'hmm', indicating him hearing it.

After 25 minutes he finally comes out, wearing my sweatpants and hoodie. They fit him perfectly, because they were his.

    "You've stolen this hoodie from me 4 years ago?", he sneers, having a scowl on his face.

"Maybe", I answer, looking away.

"Faye, stop stealing my clothes!"

I throw my head back, quite giggles escape my mouth.

    "Come sit down, Nate and drink some chocolate milk", I point at the chair beside me.

    "Thank you, Faye. Don't you have to take a bath too? You're still in those wet clothes", he remarks worriedly, taking a sip from my chocolate milk.

    "Don't worry about me. I'm not a sick puppy like you", I state, waving my hand back and forth.

My phone goes off, playing it's original ringtone. I perceive Nate rolling his eyes out of the crook of my eyes.

    "She works for a billionaire and still uses this old phone", I hear him muttering under his breath.

    "Hello, Faye here-", I get abruptly interrupted.

    "Faye!", Liz' voice beams out.

    "What's up, Lizzie bear?", I ask cool.

"What's up? What's up!!!", she shrieks out of the phone. I can already picture her big scowl on her face.

"Liz has her menstruation. Liz has her menstruation", Nate chants in the background.

It's official.

He wants to die.

I hear Liz softly growl on the other line: "tell him to shut up or I will personally come back and haunt him down."

"Nate shut the fudge up or Liz will spank you!"

"Kinky", Nate says, winking and giving me a flying kiss, trying to be sexy.

I want to puke.

"That aside, Faye you're famous!", Liz cheers in a hella good mood.

    "What?", I ask not believing my ears.

    "You're famous!", she repeats herself this time a bit more in control.

    "Yeah, I heard what you said, but I don't get it", I exclaim in utter confusion.

    "Haven't you read the newspaper or seen the news. They're all talking about you. I knew that I could trust you", she sobs out in a melodramatic voice.

"What's on the news?", I ask, shushing Nate down who is screaming dramatically, trying to gain everyone's attention.

    Like I said, drama llama.

     "You kissing with Mason William", Liz beams out.

What. The actual mushroom.

"Ki-kissing?", I stammer out still in shock. My jaw gapes open to my knee.

"Yes, you're the best investigator in the worl-"

"But we didn't kiss", I interrupt her, trembling like crazy.

    "No, I totally believe you", she says her voice laced with thick sarcasm. I can portray her rolling her eyes.

    "OH MY PICKLE!", Nate shouts out, making me jump back.

    "Shut up, Nate", Liz and me scold at him at the same time.

"Look, Faye!"

Nathan literally throws his smartphone at my face. I luckily catch it in time.

    Damn reflexes.

I firstly glare at him then shift my gaze to his phone. There is a huge article on it. My eyes pop open when I read the title

'MASON'S WILLIAM NEW GIRLFRIEND'

Well. Frickin. Way.

But little did I know there was an even more scandalous photo with it. I scroll down, meeting with the picture.

Mason and I are abnormally close to each other in a very intimate pose. Mason bows down, seemingly kissing me.

Because of the angle the picture has been taken it misleads the eye. Man, you can't do anything put misinterpret the fudging picture.

    I'm going to faint.

"Th-this p-picture is...", I can't seem to get out of words. All words seem lost for a moment. I look around and perceive Nate looking at me with a smirk plastered on his face and Liz is snickering in the background through the phone.

Urgh.

I hate them.

    "It's as friends. He said it himself", I beam out, trying to speak myself out of it. My cheeks begin to heat, making me blush.

Nate pulls one brow up as saying 'really, Faye?'.

"It's really late. Liz you should get to bed! You need to get up early so you could feed my animals tomorrow morning", I try to change the subject.

"Oh yeah", she scoffs out nonchalantly.

"And how is Bertha doing?", I ask, narrowing my eyes, knowing she's not in the room.

"Dead."

"What?", I shriek out immediately.

My poor, poor Bertha.

"I'm just joking. I wish", Liz says evilly.

The devil has awoken in her. Well, it was there since the day she was born.

"Faye, we're going over to the next step, testing if he-"

"Is gay", I finish her sentence. "You said that he has never been seen with a girl, so maybe it could be that he isn't interested in girls at all."

I turn to look at Nate with big innocent eyes. When he gets what I mean he shakes his head violently.

"Nah, I'm not doing that in a million year", he backs away.

"Please, it's the only way", I plead sweetly, begging him with my eyes.

    "What do you think about it, Liz?", I ask her when the line seems abnormally quiet. "Liz?"

    Oh.

She has probably fallen asleep. I break the line off, a loud bam louds through my apartment. I look up and see Nate gone.

    That sneaky bastard.

He has probably slipped through the door, wanting to get away from me.

I shuffle tiredly to my bedroom. I'm so...

"Hatjoe!"

...sleepy.

With that thought I fall on the bed, falling asleep in a peaceful dream.

☆☆☆

My whole body feels heavy like a brick in my limbs. My head hurts like hell and feels so muffled and shimmy. Am I still sleeping?

I can't bring myself up to do a thing. My limbs seem to be detached.

That's weird...

My whole body is sweating, but why do I feel so cold and frosted? Why am I quivering like this.

    Who am I?

My phone goes off, the ringtone flying from ear to ear, echoing it over again.

I need to pick up. I try my hardest to move my arm. By the 20th attempt I finally get some movement out of it.

My phone feels like jelly in my hand... or is my hand jelly? I push harshly on the button.

Am I high?

"...", there isn't a sound coming from my mouth.

It is as if someone is squeezing my vocal chords shut.

    "H-hello", I can finally say. My voice sounded very hoarse.

    "Princess?", a melodious, velvety voice beams out.

    So addicting.

But why does it sound so worriedly.

    "Is there something? Why aren't you at the office yet? Princess!", the velvety voice pleads even more worry laced in his warm voice. It was as if his life depended on the answer.

    "I like you calling me princess", giggles left my mouth.

    Yeah, totally high.

    "Princess? It's Mason here."

Mason?

My boss?

On that exact moment came my senses back. It was as if my soul was back in my body.

I stand up in bed, my head still spinning like hell.

"I think I'm sick", I wince out.

"You're dying!", he states completely in panic.

Wait.

What?

    I just cannot.

☆☆☆

HI LOVELIES!

Thank you so much for those lovely comments and prayers. It made me feel very loved.

I'm so thankful for having such kindhearted readers.

I'm going to bake cookies for my friends, because I know how hard they work for everything.

We just got our rapport and my points were really good, but I saw on my friend's face that she wasn't happy with her points. She just smiled and said that it was okay.

It kind of broke my heart, because I know how hard she tries. She studies so much, much more then I would ever do.

My exams start in like 3 days and I still haven't done a thing.

I'm a hella rebel.

A teacher gave me his number isn't that  like illegal?

Thank you for the 7k reads.

XOXO
LOVE YOU

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.1M 72.8K 82
He placed both his hard, and muscular hands over my upperarms, as he pinned me to the wall ─preventing me from moving. Questions shot my mind like a...
105K 3.7K 56
Helen Druman a simple girl with simple dreams,strong willed, hardworking and a fiery personality owns a small restaurant in one of the busiest place...
3.5K 135 77
College Senior and actress Savannah Duley meets complicated and repressed billionaire business mogul, Alexander Holt. Their on and off again relation...
7.5K 264 39
- 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤, 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. ...