No Strings (Camila/You)

By cuhbello

❝What happened to just messing around?❞ (G!p you) More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.

28.

15.9K 478 219
By cuhbello

I shut my locker and squeezed my way through the crowded hallway full of people that were headed to the lunch area.

I went to the usual table I sat at with my friends. I placed my bag on the table and sat down. I glanced at Lauren who had her eyes focused on her phone screen.

"You're always on your damn phone." I said making the green eyed girl look up.

"Ok mom." She rolled her eyes and locked her phone. I laughed and scooted closer to the girl.

"Have you seen Camila?" I questioned.

I hadn't seen my girlfriend since first period. I would usually see her during our passing periods but I didn't see her at all today.

"Nope." Lauren casually answered while taking a bite out of her sandwich.

I hummed in response. I watched as Dinah and Ally approached the table with their trays of lunch. "The lunch lines are hella long." Dinah whined as she sat down next to me.

"That's why I don't get lunch." I said.

"And that's why you get home hungry as hell." She rolled her eyes.

Ally opened her backpack and pulled out a small ziplock filled with cookies. She opened the bag of cookies and offered me some. I gladly took a few and thanked the short girl. She watched as I took a bite out of one.

"How are they? I baked them last night." She stated with a bright smile.

I moaned as I ate the cookie, "These are really good Ally." I answered truthfully.

"Thank you." She giggled.

She closed up the bag and extended her hand arm out, "Keep them, I have more at home plus I don't want you to starve." She smiled sweetly.

I eagerly took the small bag from her, "Thanks, you're the best." I smiled and finished eating the cookies. I wiped my hands off and took a sip of my water. I turned my head when I heard Normani's voice call out Dinah's name.

I looked to the side and felt my jaw drop slightly when I saw Camila next to Normani in a cheer outfit. The sight was very appealing. "You made the team?" I asked.

"No she's just wearing a fucking cheer outfit for fun." Lauren sarcastically interjected.

I rolled my eyes at the green eyed girl and looked back at Camila. "I did." Camila nodded with a bright smile.

"That's great. You look really really good." I complimented as I ogled her body.

"Thank you." She smiled and tried squeezing in between Dinah and I.

"Damn girl. Excuse you." Dinah glared and scooted so she could fit in.

Camila laughed in response. I felt her soft hand intertwine with mine underneath the table. I smiled and met her gaze. The rest of the lunch period went by and we were off to our next period.

I entered our math class with Dinah, Camila, and Ally trailing behind me. I was greeted by Ariana who sat in the front with her friends. I gave her a quick wave.

I walked towards the back of the room and took a seat at my desk by the window. I slumped down and pulled out the homework from last night. I handed it to Ally to pass to the front of the class. I glanced at Dinah who was hastily copying the five problems from Camila's work. She scribbled her name at the top and quickly handed both papers to the person in front of her.

"So irresponsible." I teased.

"Hush. I didn't have time to do it last night."

I chuckled and moved my attention to the front of the class when the teacher began her lesson. I looked at the board and saw we were taking notes again. I pulled out my folder and a pen. I sighed and listened to the teacher as she explained how to factor equations. I yawned and rested my face against my hand. The time seemed like it was going by really slow.

I copied the last set of notes from the board. I glanced at the clock and saw we still had like 20 minutes left in this class. I decided to use the bathroom to kill some time. I stood up and walked to the front of the classroom.

"Can I use the bathroom?" I asked.

The teacher grabbed the pass from her desk and handed it to me. I glanced at Camila who looked at me in confusion. I smirked and walked out of the room. A few seconds later I felt my phone vibrate.

c: where u going ?

me: bathroom lol

I locked my phone and shoved back into my pocket. I got to the bathroom and did my business. When I was done I wandered around the hallways. I stopped by a vending machine to buy a juice. I put my dollar into the machine and pressed the buttons. I waited for my drink to fall. As I bent down to grab it I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Austin.

"What are you stalking me now?" I rolled my eyes and pulled away from his touch.

He scoffed and shook his head, "Me stalking you? I have better things to do with my time."

"What the hell do you want Austin?"

"I'm glad you asked Y/LN. I've been thinking, kicking your ass would require a lot of energy from me. So I've come up with a much better idea to get you back."

I scoffed, "And what's that?"

Austin smirked and got closer to me, "You're going to do what I say."

I laughed at the words that had just spilled out of his mouth, "In your dreams."

"You're going to do what I say." He repeated.

"Or what?" I challenged.

"Or I'm going to out your little gay girlfriend Camila," He laughed, "She seemed so scared when I found out that she liked you. Imagine how much more scared she'll be knowing her little secret will be out to the whole school."

I stayed silent through his whole little speech. I knew he had gotten me here. I looked back up and met Austin's gaze. "You won't."

He tilted his head, "Try me."

I clenched my jaw. It took me all my strength not to knock the boy out right then and there, but I held back. I wasn't about to get in trouble.

"Wow. You really are a piece of shit."

Austin smirked, "Your choice. I'll be waiting for an answer." He began to walk away but he stopped in place, "And hey make it soon, I really need an essay done for me." He chuckled before walking into the next hallway.

I stood in place for a few moments. I knew for sure that I was not about to become Austin's slave. I muttered a few curse words to myself and walked back to class. He had just ruined my whole mood. I entered the classroom and put the hall pass back on the desk. I sat down and took a sip of my drink.

"What took you so long?" Camila whispered.

I turned my head to look at her, "One of my teacher's stopped me to talk." I lied.

"Oh." She nodded. She was about to say something else, but the bell cut her off. I shut my folder and put my stuff into my bag.

"Do you want to be at my place after school?" Camila asked as we exited the room. "My parents and Sofi won't be home." She added.

"Sure," I agreed and sent her a lopsided smile. I figured it would be a good time to tell her about what had just happened. She smiled, "Ok I'll see you after sixth period."

We went our separate ways and I walked into my final class for the day.

——

Camila pulled out the key to her house and unlocked the door for us. I stepped in and shut the door behind me. She dropped her bag on the couch and walked into the kitchen.

I sat on the couch and laid back. I was thinking of how to bring up the topic. I knew Camila was going to freak out once I told her what Austin was threatening to do. I fiddled with my fingers and waited for the Cuban to come back into the living room.

A few moments later she returned with a water bottle in her hand. She set it on the small table in front of the couch and plopped down next to me. She grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. She cuddled in close and leaned her body against me. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes until I finally decided to speak up.

"Hey Camila, I need to tell you something."

I felt the shorter girl shift off of me. She sat up straight and turned her body to face me.

"About what?" She curiously asked.

"I talked to Austin today-" I began, but Camila quickly cut me off as soon as I mentioned the boy's name.

"What? Why?"

"He came up to me today when I went to the bathroom during math. He basically said I have to do what he says or..." I trailed off.

"Or what?" She asked.

"He said he'd out you." I sighed.

I watched as panicked expression quickly took over Camila face. "What!" She jumped up and began pacing back and forth.

"I mean would it be so bad?" I mumbled.

If Camila were to come out, I'd finally be able to show my affection towards her in public. I wouldn't have to keep hiding the fact that I had a girlfriend. Camila quickly turned around with an angry expression on her face.

"What? Are you saying him outing me to the entire school will be a good thing?" She snapped and crossed her arms.

"No, I meant maybe if you were to come out yourself it'd be better than being outed-"

"No. You're going to do what he says right?"

I looked at her in shock, I couldn't believe she actually wanted me to become Austin's slave just to keep him shut. It actually kind of stung that she would rather have me be used than to be just be herself. I crossed my arms and shook my head.

"What the fuck? No way. I am not becoming Austin's bitch!" I exclaimed.

"So you're just going to let him out me? I told you I'm not ready to come out!" She snapped again.

I frustratedly ran a hand through my hair. I knew it was wrong of me to be mad at Camila for not being ready, but I was tired of hearing the same words leave her mouth for the past three months. It sucked and I was growing impatient.

"Camila, you care too much about what other people think of you. Nobody gives a shit if you're gay or bisexual or whatever the fuck you are." I finally snapped back.

I had to admit I was a bit harsh, but I was frustrated and mad. She finally turned around. My eyes met her brown glossy ones.

"Fuck you Y/N." She spat.

I frowned and shook my head. I grabbed my bag and left her house without another word.

A/N I lowkey wanna start a new story but I don't have any ideas lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 3.1K 35
You're nothing but a fuckgirl Completed-8/1/17
6.1K 265 34
Two years later...
585K 17.5K 45
29.4K 1.1K 10
Very first 5H oneshot 💕 -