His fake assistant

By tom-yumke

When a bubbly farmer Faye gets sent on a mission by her best friend, the infamous journalist Elizabeth Venice... More

Prologue
Eww? (1)
My father isn't the king (2)
The billionaire sure loves to cuddle (3)
Doing nothing (4)
The beast woke up (5)
My daily dose of drama (6)
Huge bloke, Marc (7)
20 questions (8)
Say bible (9)
Are we friends? (10)
Does it upset you? (11)
Sweet...too sweet (13)
Famous? (14)
Taking care (15)
Extra
Safe (16)
Be kind, always (17)
Living together (18)
Movie night (19)
Befriend him (20)
Make one (21)
Christmas kiss (22)
It's real (23)
Mother-in-law (24)
Rival for life (25)
Family diner (26)
Heartbroken (27)
Until you (28)
People can't change (29)
It will all be okay (30)
Mine (31)
Broken remote (32)
I'm shook, they shook (33)
Q&A chapter
Fairy lights (34)
I love mushrooms (35)
She said YES! (36)
I'm the villain (37)
Nightmares (38)
Epilogue (39)
PART 2
Realizations (1)
Drunk Faye (2)
Caged like a doll (3)
Perfect world (4)
Breaking point (5)
The beast is destroyed (6)
Break in? Kind of (7)
Ovulation test (8)
Preg-nant (9)
straight SAVAGE (10)
Lies, lies and lies (11)
Horrible father (12)
Spooky spook (13)
Little snitch (14)
Break the cycle (15) - the end

Cookies are a yeah (12)

61K 1.8K 478
By tom-yumke

   "You can be miserable before you eat a cookie, you can be miserable after you eat a cookie, but you can't be miserable while you eat a cookie."

☆☆☆

"We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship. Zooming through the sky, Little Einst-"

    "Shut the fudge up, Nathan!", I snap at him frustrated.

"Man Faye, ate shit?", he asks dramatic.

After Mason brought me to my place, I immediately phoned Nate to come to me, so we could discuss serious matter.

Who am I kidding?

Serious and Nathan?

"You are a pain in the ass, Nate! If you won't help me find his weakness then shut up!", I grunt, getting a head ache from figuring it out.

"Okay, boss", he smirks his all too familiar cocky smirk.

I want to throw my llama in his face.

"So as we can ascertain now Mr. William likes to touch and cuddle. He's a really warm man behind closed door, but in public his beast comes out", I start to think deeply, drowning in my thoughts I tap my foot on the ground.

    There must be something.

"You know, I think he never had a friend", Nathan speaks up, finally giving me a hand in this case.

"Same. I think this friendship is totally new for him", I agree with Nate.

    What a poor friendless bloke.

    "Friendship? Ohw, that's why he growled 'my friend'", Nathan states it with total obvious controlling his voice.

    "Speaking of which, why did you act like that? That's no way to get to know his weakness. He doesn't like yo-"

    "He doesn't like me?", Nathan gasps overdramatizing it as always. He rests the palm of his hand on his forehead, making it look even more dramatic.

    What a drama llama.

I swear if he stood next to those Kardashians we might not even tell them apart. He will blend perfectly with them.

They must been related by some kind.

    "Faye, why did you even say  I am gay", he asks after his whole drama was done.

    "I don't know!", I blurt out.

    "If you don't know it how would I know?"

   "I don't know!"

    "You are so annoying", he exclaims, giving me a beautiful middle finger.

    I just cannot.

Actually I don't know why I said that. I just had a feeling that Mason might like him more if he knew Nathan had no interest in girls.

    "Nate, think with me. How could we find his weakness."

    Back again at step one.

    "Do I look like I know?", he asks, clearly still irritated.

I start to think, it has something to do with his beast. He's like another person without anyone around him. Maybe he doesn't like people?

My thoughts get interrupted by an irritating singing voice, making me want to throw an enormous tantrum.

    "Climb aboard, get ready to explore there's so much to find, little Einst-"

    "NATHAN!"

    That bastard, now he's getting it!

☆☆☆

After I might or might not almost killed Nate, he excused himself to go home.

Better said he holed out of my apartment as fast as he could, before I could throw him back to the devil.

    Hehe, I will get you.

I'm laying in bed, humming on the soft music playing in the background. 'BTSK' from ms mr was on. I loved this song, it was my favorite one.

I was still thinking about my plan, after all it was why I came here. To find his weakness.

I'm alone
It didn't come easy I'm glad it was hard
Worth the wait to give you my heart

Maybe I should gain his trust. He needs to trust me to the fullest, then he would hopefully spit out his weakness.

Plan A: becoming his BFF!

Plan B: euhm... going back to Bertha?

    I suck at this.

Big teeth small kiss
I turn to wax and melt like this
Melt like this
I found you in pieces you'd been torn apart
A million one reasons to end before you start
But deep down I knew
No matter what in the end, it'd be me and you

I love this song, was the last thing I thought before my eyes felt heavy and shut down.

☆☆☆

This morning Mason has picked me up, his state was delicious, as always. His hair was well groomed and the first buttons on his suit where loose, making me have a perfect view on his chest. But that wasn't the best...his smile. His smile was mesmerizing, litting his whole face and making my knee caps shudder.

I could eat him like this.

    Eww, Faye.

    Pervert much?

I shrug at inner Faye and smile back at him.

    "Good morning, princess", his voice sounds even huskier today, making it sound even hotter.

He bows down and plants a soft kiss on my cheek, breathing me in. Sparks erupt from my cheek, leaving me light headed. My knees shudder even more from the intense pleasure these sparks gave off.

    Man, I'm getting completely cray cray.

He leads me to his car, again another one. He surely didn't lie when he said he had many expensive cars.

Getting in I get immediately blown away by the mouthwatering smell of coffee.

    "I bought you coffee and cookies, princess", he spoke after getting in the car.

I watch him as a hawk while he's handing me the coffee.

"I don't know which flavor you liked so I bought the basic one", he says looking apologetic.

"Thank you, it wasn't necessary", I thank him.

"It is, princess. You deserve the world", he chimes, looking dreamy as if he was thinking about something great.

My hearts hammers faster in my chest
If it wasn't for my ribs caging it, it will have surely jump out of my body, running to Mason.

I take a sip from my coffee almost burning my tongue. He probably bought it a minute ago.

    "Here are the cookies", he says looking excited like a boy finding the last cookie on the bottom of the jar.

He gets out a plastic bag with cookies in it, handing it to me. I nod thankfully and open the bag.

    Contently sigh.

The smell punches me in the face, making my stomach growl. It smells absolutely delicious.

I get one out and observe it closely. Why do they look so mis formed? Which shop sells cookies like a this?

    Whatever.

    Cookies are a yeah.

I take a bite, crunching on it. Many flavors explode in my mouth. It's sweet, far too sweet.

    "I made them myself", Mason confess nervously in his velvety voice.

    What. The actual mushroom.

I almost choke on the cookie. The billionaire has baked cookies for his friend.

    Sweet isn't it?

    "Thank you, Mason", I whisper softly.

My cheeks are getting red under his stare. A smile breaks down his face, making his dimples appear.

"Everything for my princess", he grins while taking a hold of my hand an squeezing it softly.

    "It's actually my first time cooking", he confesses.

    Oh that's why they look so ugly.

☆☆☆

"McDonalds!"

"The golden hour!"

"McDonalds!"

"The golden hour!"

Mason and I were fighting where we were going to eat. Working time was done, leaving me hungry from all the hard work.

"I don't even know what the golden hour is. It's probably fancy as shit", I grunt out.

"The McDonald is actual shit. It isn't good for someone like you, princess."

Gasp.

He actually said a bad word. The billionaire said a bad word. I don't know why I feel so excited about it.

"Forget the friend quality time. I'm going to eat in the McDo", I exclaim, picking my bag up.

"You're going to that Nathan guy, right?", he says his voice laced with hurt.

Sigh.

What a friendless bloke, doesn't even allow me to have other friends.

"No, I'm going to Ronald", I sigh dramatically.

Man, I spend way much time with Nate.

I even got his drama llama contaminated.

"Who's Ronald?", he asks his velvety voice getting deeper.

His eyes are back again in those stunning bright mettalic grey, twinkling with something I can't put my finger on.

"Ronald McDonald? That clown from McDonald's", I exclaim.

I think I'm going to faint.

"Oh", he responds.

Only an oh?

I just cannot.

☆☆☆

HI LOVELIES!

So am actually updating 10 minutes before school begins.

R.I.P ME!

Hope you liked!

Thank you for the massive support!

Don't forget to vote!

XOXO
LOVE YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 9.1K 35
He'll take the shirt off your back... Austin Miles can get into any building, safe or vault in the world if he wanted to, but when a former cop obs...
118K 4K 56
Helen Druman a simple girl with simple dreams,strong willed, hardworking and a fiery personality owns a small restaurant in one of the busiest place...
23.5K 573 28
#1 in Passionate #1 in Romcom #1 in Interesting [A CLICHE MAFIAN/CEO ROMANCE, OR IS IT REALLY?] ● Cover picture is taken from Pinterest, credit to...
1.7M 42.7K 36
Frinza Edward funny,cute and caring is what she is with a perfect life that is until a billionaire gets a sick obsession with her and turns ger life...