A Girl, her Wings, and Everyt...

Galing kay Mineshafter61

Claire was a beautiful girl living in Carren, a country located on Earth II, a planet about 45 light years aw... Higit pa

Chapter 1: A Normal Day In Carren City
Chapter 2: School
Chapter 3: Through the window
Chapter 4: The Wedding
Chapter 5: Down the stream
Chapter 6: is deleted.
Chapter 7: The Wizard
Chapter 8: Bomby's hug
Chapter 9: Finding Natalie and Christine
Chapter 10: "It's an Emergency!!!"
Chapter 11: Aquaria City
Chapter 12: King's Orders
Chapter 13: Octopus-flavoured ice-cream
Chapter 14: Claire's second charm
Chapter 15: Elizabeth's help
Chapter 16: Too Beautiful
Chapter 17: Xanthophobia
Chapter 18: Hauled up like a fish fished by her brother
Chapter 19: A zoo animal
Chapter 20: Back to Carren City
Chapter 21: In her diary
Chapter 22: Visiting the aquarium
Chapter 23: People.
Chapter 24: Exhibition. For real.
Chapter 25: A little girl
Chapter 26: The Beach
Chapter 27: DNA Reports
Chapter 28: A Poll... and a visit?
Chapter 29: Fail... or pass?
Chapter 30: Becoming a King
Chapter 31: The Execution... or what?
Chapter 32: Saving People
Chapter 33: Wings?
Chapter 34: The wizard
Chapter 35: A new palace
Chapter 36: A new hand, and a new palace
Chapter 37: Around the area
YJJ City, or Why Gay Gay Ceetie
Chapter 39: The long, long road
Chapter 40: Secrets of The Hotel
The Shafterlands, or Mineshafter61's City
Chapter 42: A Rooftop House
Chapter 43: A clothing shop
Chapter 44: Homestay
Chapter 45: The Roller-coaster
Chapter 46: Getting back home
Chapter 47: Reborn
Chapter 48: The Spider
Chapter 49: Sounds
Chapter 50: The Fairies
Chapter 51: "We must go further"
Chapter 52: The Torturous Tattoo
Chapter 53: Fairyland
Chapter 54: Getting Used
Priseria...
Chapter 55: Shannon
Chapter 57: The Exploration
Chapter 58: 187 Frester Street
Chapter 59: Sleep
Chapter 60: Burn, Claire!
Chapter 61: Caged
Chapter 62: Elements
Chapter 63: The only person better than Herobrine
Chapter 64: Stack of Ropes
Chapter 65: Flight or Fright?
Chapter 66: The Exit
Chapter 67: Traveler
Chapter 68: Made of Parts
Chapter 69: Harry
Chapter 70: A Week of Claire
Chapter 71: A Someone Named Harry
Chapter 72: Home, again
Chapter 73: Natalie receives a letter
Chapter 74: You Can't Run Away!
Chapter 75: A Girl and her Wings
Author's Note

Chapter 76: Wanna Go Home

6 1 1
Galing kay Mineshafter61

"Hey!" a voice rang in Claire's head.

"Who are you?" Claire replied.

"We'll talk about that later. But firstly, let me loosen up your muscles..."

Something loosened around Claire and what seemed like the inside of her wings appeared in front of her eyes.

"Welcome," a girl sitting in front of her said.

Claire became skeptical about what she was seeing. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm sharing brains with you. Put simply, it's controlling a part of your brain."

"I don't feel anything wrong with me," said Claire.

"That's quite good. By the way, my name is Clarisse Adams McChill. I'm actually the plant you fell in. I was once a human too, and that's why I have a name."

"Did you come from The Shafterlands?"

"If you think that way, McDonald's probably also originated there. Speaking of which, what is your name?"

"Claire Brine. I'm not a Homo sapien. Too little research has been done on my species."

Both parties laughed.

"Claire, would you like to visit my house?" Clarisse said.

"Is there a house for everyone in my brain?" Claire replied, shocked.

"No. I just created it a minute ago."

Clarisse stood up from her seat and slowly walked into a white void. "Follow me, Claire."

Claire followed her on a path that suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"This path is beautiful, Clarisse," Claire said, admiring the path.

"It must be since you wanted 'the most beautiful path' to appear," replied Clarisse. "It's all in the brain."

A while later, they arrived in the house. It was a medieval Carrenian-style house, which had two floors, one of them being the large attic that could be used as bedrooms.

Both of them went in. The inside was also decorated with very medieval furniture. There was a large chandelier in the middle of the first floor, with a small dining table with two chairs. At the corner was a small kitchen.

Go up the stairs and you will find two beds, a huge wardrobe, and an exit-only back door. There was also a toilet.

"Claire, your clothes look very shabby. You better get changed into what I'm wearing now," said Clarisse as she showed off her gothic dress.

"There's no way I'm gonna change into that!" retorted Claire as she made herself wear a bear costume.

"So why are you in a bear costume? It's so random."

"I can't seem to think of anything that would make me feel better. I don't feel like wearing a dress now since I've been wearing those from the day I was born."

They became quiet for a while.

"Claire, I have a question to ask," said Clarisse.

Claire turned her head to Clarisse.

Clarisse then told her about her past and why she was turned into a plant. Apparently, there was once a sorceress living in the forest. Since magic was banned in Carren City in that time, she was living in exile alone in the forest. Clarisse and her friends would frequently visit her to get charms and other magical stuff. One day, the sorceress created a lucky charm that only works on plants. It had not been tested, so Clarisse and her friends volunteered to be the lab rats. The sorceress turned them all into big flowers and placed the charm on them. However, when she was turning them back into humans, the police arrived and arrested her. As a result, Clarisse and her friends were stuck as plants forever.

"Do you want to go back three years in time? I know this is a very selfish request as I was turned into this flower a little less than three years ago."

Claire thought for a moment. Three years ago, there was no dictator. If she could do something different to stop a dictator, she would do it.

Then again, no one knew about Aquaria three years ago. It would be a waste.

However, something was also off about Clarisse's question.

"Clarisse."

"Yup?" Clarisse replied.

"Are you definitely sure it was three years ago? Both my parents are magic users and they used magic three years ago. Who was the Prime Minister then?"

What came next shocked Claire.

"Carren... Yam."

Claire went silent for a while.

"Clarisse. That wasn't three years ago. That was a long, long time ago when Carren and The Shafterlands were the same country!"

"The Shafterlands? I've never heard of that place."

"You know what? Just transport us three years back in time and I'll tell you if you keep your current age."

"That's quite impossible. The face I currently have is one thought of from ideals. That means it strays away from my real life face. I don't know how I'll look when I get back to the city."

"Then do you want to try?" Claire asked, annoyed.

"Okay..."

Clarisse then clapped her hands. The white background slowly faded.

Claire looked at her surroundings. The Carrenian jungle was appearing before her.

"Goodbye, Claire."

Claire turned her head to Clarisse. Her skin was glowing just slightly, and her legs were slowly fading away.

Claire looked at herself as well. She felt much younger, like the time when her wings were still tiny and cute.

"I've made a mistake. This was five years ago," said Clarisse.

It was such a motherly voice that tears welled up in Claire's eyes.

"My time is up in this world many years ago. Now, you should go back home!" Clarisse said as she completely disappeared into thin air.

Claire then walked to the location of the flower.

The flower was gone.

With a heavy heart, Claire flew back home, just in time for dinner.

She ate dinner in her usual seat.

Her father was not home.

Halfway through dinner, the doorbell rang.

"Hey, dad!" Brian, Claire, and Herra shouted.

Herobrine then went to his wife and asked, "Honey, do you have any leftovers? Or do you need me to cook by myself?"

"Of course there is your share! I'm your wife! But since you asked..."

"Okay, I got it!"

A sense of nostalgia came through Claire. It really was five years ago!

However, Claire realized that she had two jobs: firstly, get everybody to know about Aquaria; and secondly, to stop Caleb Arrones from becoming King of Carren City

She stood up and told her family. Of course, no one believed her. 

"Maybe I should have told Natalie..."

The very next day in school, Claire went to talk to Natalie. 

"Hey Natalie, how have you been at home?"

"I'm quite fine, thank you."

"You don't seem fine."

That was when Natalie broke down. "My father had been forcing pretty clothes on me that I don't really like, and he kept saying, 'You'll be a princess one day, just wait and see!' It's really weird and scary that he would do this! I think it's a mental problem."

"Why don't you tell him to go for a medical check-up?"

"He wouldn't listen to anyone but mom, who is also forcing riches on us."

"'Us?'"

"Yes. All three of us. Bro's pretty brainwashed and sis's also getting on the hook! Wait, you dad could do something, right?"

"That is a possibility."

"Why not we ask him?"

Right after school, the two friends went to Claire's house, where they consulted Herobrine for something to wake Natalie's father up.

"I am afraid that I can't, but this new computer might just be able to."

Herobrine typed in a few lines of initialization code. That was a small flaw with all the smart computers in the Command Blocks series.

"Now this big boy should understand what I am typing!"

/script newrun[name=code1]
future scroll sight.only
execute timeframe script newrun
if "kingCarren":"Caleb Arrones"
    "kingCarren"=
    "primeministerCarren"="prevprimeministerCarren"
future current edit
    *0010xfrom future.scroll[timeframe="kingCarren":"CalebArrones", find=UNIVERSE(
        "C:\users\Herobrine\save\code1"=NOT"RUN"
    )]
    generate auto linear guide=GOTO0010
braincheck NatalieArrones "feeling"="happy" end
/run

"Natalie, you should go home now. If your parents did not change, or if they changed for the worst, you should call me."

Herobrine actually did not run the code for a simple reason. It checks for Natalie's happiness.

When Natalie got home, the first thing she noticed was that her mother brought her straight into the dressing area. She quickly phoned Herobrine.

"Dad! Your phone's ringing!" Claire shouted.

"Help me push the 'run' button!"

Claire pushed the button and nothing happened.

"There's no effects at our house, Claire!" shouted Herobrine.

Claire then walked out of the house. It was then that she saw a familiar face.

"Harry! It's me!"

"Who are you? And how did you know my name?"

"I time travelled. And my name's Claire Brine. You're from Aquaria, isn't it?"

Harry was shocked. "You must be also from Aquaria, then!"

Herobrine barged in. "Who's this Harry guy?"

"He's the Prince of Aquaria City, which is south of Carren. Don't worry, he's a nice guy," replied Claire.

"How did you know he's a nice guy? Did you view it from my computer?" asked Herobrine again.

"/future 4y sight.only"

Herobrine was shocked. He did not know that Claire could pick up the language so fast. "Did Herra teach you?"

Claire had to lie again. "No, he typed it in."

"What is that about?" asked Harry.

"Command to see the future!" replied Claire.

"You're welcome to see it," said Herobrine.

Herobrine then typed in the command. Harry was eating ice-cream with Claire.

"Well, that confirms it. Harry, be our guest."

"Thanks."

*****

Many years later, in the Palace of Aquaria

"Claire, it has been a long journey."

"It's longer than you think. Would you like to hear my story?"

Claire told Harry about Caleb Arrones and Harry's brother.

Harry then said, "Have you heard of the legend of the flower in the forests of Carren?"

"A girl became that flower, right?"

"Yes. Apparently, if she wasn't changed into a flower, she would've been hit by a car when she exits the forest."

"That's really sad."

"This legend is called 'The Legend of Aquaria' because it was illegal to talk about it in Carren City. To be honest, I used to water that flower every week until it mysteriously disappeared on the day I met you."

"Her spirit was freed."

"Say what?"

"Her spirit was freed by me!"

"Oh. So that is why we always seem to have good luck. Thanks, Claire. And thank you too, Clarisse."

THE END

________

copyrighted end credits music plays

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2K 594 31
HEIR OF THE ENCHANTED FOREST MASTER OF MAGIC ********************************** ISABELL AVERY a girl with a flame burning inside. She's the girl wit...
111K 4.7K 36
"Life is made up of years that mean nothing and moments that mean it all." (unknown) When Claire makes her choice, she knows the consequences will be...
1.5K 136 20
Cactus was just a dragonet when she was dragged into the war of SandWing succession. Her family hates her for being crippled, for she had no wings. S...
1M 34.5K 63
Miki Linux, a genius at small age that no one can compare, hides her intelligence for her to not attract people with high nobility. Fortunately for h...