0.1 | The Bad Boy and The Che...

By littletroublemaker_

Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction - 29/04/18 ~~ Annabella Stone lived in a normal house, in a normal town wit... More

authors note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
epilogue
Authors note, thank you, stories blah blah blah
Finding Ava
Xavier's POV
Exciting news!!!
Bonus chapter
PLEASE READ!!
Chasing Cora is up!!
Ren
Bonus Chapter 2

chapter 3

163K 4.7K 1.1K
By littletroublemaker_

I Got You- Duke Dumont

Pretty Little Liars talk in this chapter. There aren't any spoilers though, don't worry!

Chapter 3

Edited by MerakiMeg

***

True to his rather annoying word, Xavier was leaning against the wall outside my class, waiting. Throughout the lesson, I was praying for him not to show up, hoping he somehow, miraculously forgot about me. Unfortunately, luck wasn't on my side.

Immediately, a scowl made it way onto my face as I tried to sneak past him. Quickly, I maneuvered my way past my classmates, keeping my head low. However, he somehow managed to spot me though.

"Princess, you aren't trying to sneak past me are you?" He asked, smirking at me.

Gritting my teeth together, I stomped away. "Obviously," I growled out as he started to walk with me. It was now lunch, meaning I'd get to see Ren and Cora.

I did not want Xavier sitting with me, he could go and make out with some girl.

"Wow, you really know how to break my heart babe." I could hear the amusement in his voice, taunting me. It was like a game, a game to see how long it would take me until I finally snapped and went ape crazy on him. Was that his plan?

Well, people like Xavier always knew how to make people mad.

"Why don't you just leave me alone?" I shouted out, angrily.

"Can't do that sweetheart," Xavier replied.

I narrowed my eyes at him but quickly looked away from him when I saw everyone was looking at us. The more time I was around Xavier, the more people would talk. I did not want to be everyone's gossip.

I stopped at the cafeteria's doors which made him stop. Perhaps I could try and reason with him in some way. I doubted it would work but there's no harm in trying.

"Look." I started as he gave me a questioning look. "Can you maybe not be seen walking in here with me? I despise gossip, especially if it means I'll be seen as your latest conquest. You... aren't the person I want my friends to see me around." I exhaled, darting my eyes away from his.

Slowly, I raised them back up to see him wearing a casual smirk on his face. However, his eyes spoke otherwise. They didn't look amused by my outburst; I couldn't recognize what emotion they were showing, maybe because it was well hidden.

"Are you embarrassed to be seen around me, sweetheart?" He asked, his deep voice sounding sexy. "Because I'm not embarrassing, I'm brag-worthy." I wanted to snort at that but I somehow restrained myself. "But if that's what you want, sure thing,"

For the first time today whilst in his presence, I smiled at him. He looked taken aback by it but was happy nonetheless.

"Thank you." I softly said. Perhaps he isn't a total douche.

"But princess, as soon as lunch finishes, I'm escorting you to your next lesson," Xavier smirked making me glower at him.

Spoke too soon.

***

As soon as I reached the table where Cora and Ren were sat, they bombarded me with questions.

"Why are you late?"

"Why are people gossiping about you?"

And my least favorite, "Why are people saying you're hanging out with Xavier?"

I was the one they always worried about because I'm the smallest out of the group. They acted like someone would trample me or something.

Instantly, I was angry at the last question. Had news really gotten around that quickly? I had never wanted to punch Xavier as much as I did right now.

"Woah, I'm not hanging out with Xavier," I said, as their eyes told me to continue. "He bumped into me in the hallways and we argued that's it. And I was late because I had to talk to the teacher about some homework." I lied, swallowing.

I never liked to lie to my friends but desperate times call for desperate measures. I didn't want to tell them the truth because they would assume I had a thing for him and that we would somehow date. Like Xavier would ever be in a serious relationship. He just didn't do any of that stuff. He probably couldn't even imagine staying with a girl for a long time. I think it was a forbidden thing for him to do.

"Okay," Cora said, not believing me at all but letting it slide. She could always tell when someone was lying.

We then talked about how much we hated the cafeteria food, which was why I brought a packed lunch with me. I have a strong belief that they poisoned the students with the food.

"He's staring at you," Ren whispered, leaning forwards from the opposite side of the table.

I gave Ren a funny look as she stared past me. "What?"

"Behind you," Ren answered back, still whispering. I started to turn my head but was stopped by Ren. "Don't look!" She shrieked.

I rolled my eyes, giving her a questioning look as Cora looked puzzled.

"Seriously, what are you on about and why are you whispering?" Cora asked, gaining Ren's attention. Ren kept darting her eyes between me and whatever or whoever was behind me, confused.

"Xavier, he keeps looking at Anna," Ren answered. I stiffened, irritated that he was staring at me. Now that Ren pointed it out, I could feel his gaze drilling into me. Clearly, he didn't listen to the whole 'I don't want my friends knowing' speech.

"Then why are you whispering? He isn't going to hear you from here." Cora was right; his table was in the middle of the cafeteria whilst ours was in the corner.

"I don't know." Ren shrugged, speaking in her normal tone now. "I guess I thought he could hear us."

Cora gave her a look of disbelief as she glanced at the distance. "Yeah, he can so hear us from here." She sarcastically said to Ren.

I tried to hold back a laugh as Ren grabbed a chip and chucked it at Cora. I just love my friends.

"Hey!" Cora whined and gave Ren a playful glare.

"He' so hot though." Ren dreamily sighed. "Why is he looking at you, I thought you said he hated you?"

I shrugged. "It's probably a way of him showing his displeasure towards me. You know what boys are like. They communicate in a whole different way." Ren eyed me varily for a second, not knowing whether to believe me not.

I tried to keep up with what they are talking but my thoughts were sidetracked by Xavier. I could feel his stare every once in a while which annoyed me. I couldn't believe I was thinking about him, the guy I hate. It wasn't right.

Sneaking a peek over my shoulder, I saw him sitting with his friends and some of my fellow cheerleaders. One of them, Zoe, was running her hands up and down Xavier's arms whilst pushing her chest into him. She kept whispering things into his ear, smirking. A weird feeling washed over me for some unknown reason. No, I'm not jealous. It's not like I like him.

I looked away for a second, taking a deep breath and then I looked back. I watched Xavier yank his arm away from Zoe, an angry expression on his face as he hissed something at her. Zoe looked terrified as she dashed out of her seat to another one, away from him. I felt happy about it and a bit smug. Quickly scolding myself, I continued to chant how I don't care about him.

Xavier looked at me for a second and then diverted his eyes back to his friends.

"No! She is definitely not A.D!" Ren argued. Immediately, I knew my two best friends are fighting about Pretty Little Liars again. They were both obsessed with it, thanks to me. I was the one who read all of the books and watched the episodes; trying to get both of them to join me. As soon as I forced them to watch an episode, they were addicted. And now they were trying to catch up on it. It was pointless really because it finished a while ago but they were determined to finish it by Halloween.

I had already watched all of the episodes, which was a pain as I had to try and not reveal who A.D was. It was funny to watch them squabble though. They were both watching episodes together, mostly over Skype. The both of them also argued a lot over who they thought A was and now who A.D is.

All of them had their own favorite characters. Ren's was Hannah because they looked alike and were argumentative, Cora's was Aria because they were both artistic and mine was Emily's because we're both sporty and reasonable. Also, because we are both loyal.

"Anna, tell Cora that it isn't Melissa." Came from Ren meaning they were only up to season 6. They were doing pretty well, considering they had started it just before the end of school.

"I'm not gonna say a thing. You made me promise remember?" I smiled as Ren gave me a scowl. I never backed out of my promises; plus, I enjoyed seeing Ren irritated.

"Then I unpromise you to not tell me who it is." Ren frowned, as she repeated it in her head to understand what she just said. It took me and Cora a few seconds too to understand what she said.

"Nope." I popped the 'p', taking a sip of my Orange juice.

"I hate you." Ren narrowed her eyes, pointing her finger at me.

"You love me." I teased, a cheeky smile on my face.

"Only when you tell me who A.D is."

"Only when you tell me who A.D is." I mimicked Ren, laughing at her expression.

"Annabella," Ren warned.

I knew that I had to be careful when Ren used my full name. It was warning me that Ren was mad or annoyed.

"I'm not going to tell you." I sighed. "I mean, what would be the point of you watching it the? In addition, it's not fair if you know. I had to watch all of it without knowing who it was. You'll just have to wait like I did."

Ren huffed, annoyed. "You're annoying."I just smirked as Cora snickered. "You know what, I'm gonna go. I have to try and get Sean's number."

I waved a goodbye to her as Ren trotted off. I knew Ren would not be successful in her task, no matter who Sean was, but because she never was successful. Ren always acted in a crazy way with guys that put them off. I sometimes felt sympathetic but remembered why Ren was doing it. I didn't understand why Ren didn't wait until a guy came up to her and asked for her number. A guy who kept coming back even though the girl said no was a keeper.

Not that Ren would figure that out anytime soon. She just wanted to feel like a normal teenager which was understandable. I just hoped Ren wouldn't do anything stupid.

"Wanna go?" Cora asked just as the bell went off. With a sigh, I nodded and stood up, throwing the rubbish in the bin as I passed it.

Word count: 1962

Okay, so that was chapter 3! How did you feel about it? Was it good or awful?

I also added a bit of Pretty Little Liars which was a show I was obsessed over. It was an awfully brilliant addiction.  Anyone else here who liked it too?

I really want someone who I can fangirl with, all of my friends don't like it. Its so sad. 

Right so... if you liked it then VOTE and like I said, I really want to know what you think so COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 7.3K 29
|| Highest Rank - #40 in Teen Fiction (4-20-17) || [previously called The Bad Boys Nerd] [previously called Broken Love] {first story, so it's rough}...
31.9K 1K 28
"I told you to leave me alone. Are you stalking me?" I asked the little shits. "Of course not! Rude much?" Noah gasped, his hand over his heart. "I a...
348K 8.2K 31
BEWARE: the writing in this is from when I was younger, and is extremely cringey and cliche. I advise you not to read this because the writing in thi...
619K 15.7K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...