Til 6AM (Markiplier x Reader)

By AH_LilMadFree

You're a 23 year old girl, who moved back into your hometown, in hopes of finding yourself again. You've felt... More

Ch. 1: The Move
Ch. 2: Think Fast!
-A/N-
Ch. 3: Is that Why?
Ch. 4: Sean's Vacation!
Ch. 5: Tomorrows Plan
Ch. 6: Fright Walk
Ch. 7: The Beach
Ch. 8: I Enjoy This.
Ch. 9: The Rumors
Ch. 10: The Holidays are Here...
Ch. 11: Cleaning the Disaster
Small/Quick -A/N
Ch. 12: Back to the Past
Ch. 13: Thanksgiving "Package"
Ch. 14: Daddy-Daughter Date
Ch. 15: Welcome Home, Markifart
Ch. 16: Jealous of Old Friends
Small A/N <3
Ch. 17: 6AM Is Too Early
Ch. 18: Finally, The Right One.
Ch. 19: Oh, How The Tables Have Turned.
Ch. 20: Another Exhausting Flight
Ch. 21: Bachelor & Bachelorette Party
A/N: Where have I been?
Ch. 22: The Hangover & "I Do's"
Ch. 23: "Brothers to the End"
Ch. 24: The Uncle Trio
You Still Around?/Small Teaser ;)

A/N: My Hiatus/100k

523 11 22
By AH_LilMadFree

Hey everyone!
Wow, okay so I'm going to start this off with a huge THANK YOU! I cannot believe that I would ever see my book hit the six digit (101k+) range..
I know it probably doesn't mean a lot to you, but it means a lot to me, and I'm completely blown away.
Thank you so much for sticking with me through everything, the sporadic/long wait on chapters and all the shit I put into this book lol
But maybe I'll come up with something such as maybe like a Q&A? Or maybe I'll just not do anything? I don't know. I don't know what to do lol help.

Onto another thing..
I really don't know how to approach this, given I've been on a hiatus for quite a while now due to very sad, personal family matters/needs.
I don't know if I will explain in detail what happened right now, given the cut is still fresh and pain filled..
I don't know exactly when I'll be back fully from my hiatus, but I will announce that I will be slowly coming back to write and update more! I wanna get back in the groove of it all, I really miss writing in this book, writing for/as Mark, and interacting with you all.

I am currently sick, with a horrible cough and a sore throat, which means I've been sleeping a lot and have very little energy to do anything.. so I won't be writing until I'm fully recovered and healthy.. blame my little nephew lol he was the only one that I was around me that was sick.

I love you all, and thank you again so much for all you're comments and votes, and time. I read every single one of them, and I'm not even kidding. I do.
If you have an idea on what I should do for hitting 100k, let me know, if I should do anything!

You mean the world to me, and you matter to me 💕

Love,
-LilMadFree💕

Rest In Peace, Gus and Nestle, my sweet baby boys..
9/3/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 5.7K 31
When Alexis goes to Wizard World Comic Con, she gets more than a few pictures and nick-nacks. Markiplier, the youtuber who saved her mental health on...
2.4K 64 19
Little ole' Markiplier is living his life normally with his YouTube career in LA. But it all took a weird and rather cute turn when he met a little g...
8.4M 273K 103
You just arrived at your new apartment in L.A. and are waiting for your favorite YouTuber, Markiplier, to upload, but when his videos are late and yo...
148K 4.2K 52
You were a small youtuber and your channel was slowly growing. You had moved to LA from Ireland. You were new to America. You ended up running into a...