the nanny {d.t}

By hooyahdolan

"If I'm just the nanny then you wouldn't care if I quit, or would you, Mr. Dolan?" {completed} highest ranki... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 {FINAL CHAPTER}
62 {the letter}
sequel

28

14.3K 363 362
By hooyahdolan

- A week later -

"You need to go back over there Blake, the kids need you more than ever" Jennifer kept on repeating and repeating, while I'm on my bed eating hot cheetos and watching Teen wolf. I swear deep down inside I'm still a teenager.

"Dude Dylan O'Brien is hot as fuck!" I said and suddenly the tv turns off.

"What the fuck, Jennifer!" I shout and she takes my chips away.

"Blake you're a mess! You need to go back to the kids! They miss you! Aaliyah tried calling you multiple times but you haven't even turned on your phone! Go shower and get ready because you're going!"

"Jennifer I can't go over there! I can't see him or I'll break down crying!"

"Blake show him you don't need him, that you're strong. I know he hurt you but show him what he lost. A bad fucking bitch"

"You know I actually quit so..."

"You and I both know Ethan would die for you to go back. So just go and take care of those kids who need you"

+

"Hey Martha!" I greet and she hugs me.

"Oh Blake I missed you! How are you?" She asked

"okay... I guess"

"I'm sorry for assuming he was going to-"

"It's not your fault" I interrupt her.

"I'm starving!" We heard and Martha giggles. They all enter the kitchen and they were shocked i was back but immediately come to hug me.

"We missed you!"

"I missed you guys too!" They all pull away and I carry Sky. She pecked my cheek and smiles.

"How have you kids been? Did you guys behave while I was gone?" I asked.

"They been grounded" I heard behind me. I didn't even bother to turn around since I already knew who it was. Don't cry.

"Why were you guys grounded?" I ask. They take a seat and I let Sky down.

"Ask him" Cameron replied glaring at Ethan. I turn around and he looked so beautiful. Shut up Blake.

"They went on strike and ignored me for 3 days until I grounded them all. So your job will be easy now"

"It always was" I scoff

"Sure it was" he teased. I ignore his comment and help Martha serve the kids food. She made lasagna which is both pair of the twins favorite food. Ethan takes a seat next to Bailey and Martha serves him as well. I sit by the counter that had high chairs. I pull my phone out and see that Grayson sent me a message.

Grayson:
I'm coming back very
very soon!!

Me:
Finally, Dude I missed you!

Grayson:
Missed you too Blakeylakey!
How are things back there?

Me:
Good I guess, could be
better though.

Grayson:
What happened?
Are you okay?

Me:
No, but will soon. I hope

Grayson:
Facetime me later! You better spill
all the tea! I gtg do a shoot, so you better
not forget, bye loser!

Me:
Bye dork!

How can he make me smile just by a text? That's something I'll forever question because Grayson is always so positive and cheers you up no matter what situation you're in.

"Hello Blake!?" Someone says snapping me out of my thoughts. I look by the table and it was Xavier.

"Sorry, what?" I ask and all the attention was on me.

"I asked if you're going to eat" he repeats

"Oh, no I'm not" he smiles and nods. I noticed that Ethan was looking at me the whole time with such an intimidating look. Oh my gosh.

"Blake I have this project to do and I need help" Chris speaks up

"Okay when you're done we'll go work on it" I said and he smiles.

"Well I'm done so I'll be upstairs" Aaliyah said and puts her plate in the sink and washes her hands.

"Phone" Ethan tells her and she groans.

"Come on Dad! That's so messed up!" She whines

"Now" he demanded. She rolled her eyes and handed it to him.

"Same goes for the rest of you once you're done eating" He said and they all whine. They all look at me hoping I would convince him not to but I don't say anything.

"You're mean" Alex pouts and Ethan chuckles.

"Kids Isabel will come over later so get ready and you better be on your best behavior" He warns

"Well count me out I'm not going to meet that skank" Aaliyah said and all the kids agree with her

"Don't even start Aaliyah! You're all going to meet her!" He yells making them all flinch

"Only if Blake joins!" They all say in union.

"No, it's a family dinner. You kids have to support your father and be there for him" I say.

"But we hate her!" Sky yells

"Please kids for me! Please be on your best behavior" He pleaded. They all yell 'no' and leave the kitchen. I stand up and put their plates in the sink.

"Are you done?" I ask him. He looks at me for a minute or two. Oh my god. Why does he have to be so beautiful?

"Hello?"

"O-Oh yeah I am, thank you" I grab his plate and cup and put in the sink.

"S-So how have you been?" He asked now standing up. I go to the living room and clearly he follows along waiting for my response.

"Perfect, now if you excuse me I have go help Chris with his project" I said and he lightly touches my hand.

"Please don't touch me, Mr.Dolan"

"What happened to calling me Ethan? Blake please don't ignore the fact that we did what we did last week"

"I don't know what you're talking about Mr.Dolan and please don't talk me if it's not about the kids"

"Blake please" The fuckin nerve.

"Please what? For me to forgive and forget? Well I'm not going to! Okay? Just get that through your big ass head! I fucking hate you!"

"I'm sorry Blake, please just don't leave again"

"The only reason I won't leave is because of the kids. They need me more than ever"

"And I need you"

"Well now you have Isabel, and congrats on the engagement"

"Why are you making this so difficult Blake!"

"Me? Making this difficult? Have you forgotten how you went on 'vacation' with her, fucked her, got her pregnant, is now your fiancée! And you except me to forgive you? Just tell me how I'm making this difficult?"

"I love you Blake, and only you"

"Cool, but that didn't answer my question. And we both know you have no explanation so leave me alone. Again forget this happened" I go upstairs to the playroom and all the kids were in there.

"Blake we all just wanna thank you because I know it's hard for you and you still decided to work for him. And we know you only stayed for us so thank you" Xavier spoke

"Of course Xavier, I know it's hard for you kids as well. Just please no pranks on her when she arrives, I don't want you kids to get in even more trouble. So please don't do it, if not for your dad then for me. Please promise me"

"Oh Blake, that's a promise we can't keep. She's in for some fun" They all smirk

I hope you all have an
amazing day, on whichever
day you may be reading this.

5k reads? Damn bitch, why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 182 22
"But what if I want you to kill me?" "Then I will make you change your mind" Note: This is my first fanfic ever so it might be cringy. Warning: This...
10.1K 194 31
"If we're doing the right thing, then why does it hurt so much?" A Ethan Dolan fanfic {completed}
256K 6.6K 35
Boxing was Ethan's dream. It was his whole life. The workouts and late nights proved it. It consumed him. Well, that was until she came along. Choice...
Silent By vinny

Fanfiction

1.4M 77.5K 36
in which a boy refuses to talk after a horrific past experience that mentally ruined him. highest rankings: #11 in fan fiction