0.1 | The Bad Boy and The Che...

By littletroublemaker_

Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction - 29/04/18 ~~ Annabella Stone lived in a normal house, in a normal town wit... More

authors note
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
epilogue
Authors note, thank you, stories blah blah blah
Finding Ava
Xavier's POV
Exciting news!!!
Bonus chapter
PLEASE READ!!
Chasing Cora is up!!
Ren
Bonus Chapter 2

chapter 1

290K 6.4K 4.5K
By littletroublemaker_

Annabella above^^ If you don't like how I imagine her, feel free to imagine her differently. 

New Rules- Dua Lipa

Please vote and comment!

Chapter 1

Edited by MerakiMeg

***

The halls were packed, as teenagers flooded through the doors. Some laughed, some gossiped, and a few cried. Boys joked around as they eyed the girls, who waved flirtatiously at them, trying to gain their attention.

All in all, it was a normal day at Wellington High.

"And then he was like 'you are too crazy for me bitch' and walked away. He freaking walked away from me!" Ren said, her tone angry and upset. Ren was my crazy best friend who was going on about her disastrous date. I was leaning against my locker, very disinterested. Cora, my other best friend, was showing her lack of interest by trying to chip off her nail varnish.

All of us had been friends for what felt like forever. I met had met Ren in kindergarten and we had instantly hit off a great friendship. As for Cora, she joined halfway through middle school when she moved from California. I had noticed her sitting alone in the playground, upset and decided she needed a friend. After meeting each other, our friendship blossomed.

We all worked well together, each of us having very different personalities. Ren would be classed as the pretty one, by people outside of our friendship group, with her silky blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes, she was also tall, around 5'7. Ren was kind but also a bit crazy. She really wanted a boyfriend and she'd go to great lengths to get one. Ren was the one who socialized the most by doing clubs like drama and singing.

Cora was the bold one. She had fiery red hair, blue eyes, and was average height. She had freckles dotted on her nose and cheeks, which she despised. Cora was the headstrong one, who fought back at whatever people said. She had an athletic body from all of the soccer and cross country she did. She also acted like a tomboy who pretended to hate most people, even though deep down, she was the most sensitive out of all of us. She just didn't show it.

Some would say I'm the 'nicest' out of the group. I have been called many times by my two best friends, the 'innocent one', with big doe green eyes and soft features. Unfortunately, I was just below average height, reaching 5"4. And looked quite skinny from all of my sporty activities - cheerleading. I'm really quiet around people I don't really know, however, the people I'm comfortable with know just how chatty I really am. If I did ever talk to others, I would use small and short sentences. My passion was dancing, especially whilst doing cheerleading. My parents enrolled me in gymnastics when I was around five and ever since then, I've been in love with it. Because I'm quite light, I was put as a flyer.

I have long brown hair, reaching to my elbows, it was shiny and wavy, something that Ren was apparently jealous about the time. She says that she's envious of it but really, it's the other way round. I'm envious of her hair.

At school, I'm not really unnoticed; instead, I'm just kind of there. People know about me, including some boys who had asked me out on a date but that was about it. I'm friends with a few of the other cheerleaders who were nice but stayed away from people like Stacy.

Unlike my friends' outfits, I usually wear casual clothes like skinny jeans and crop tops. I don't feel confident enough to wear any pretty dresses or bold clothing here. Half of the time I hate wearing crop tops, only considering them because Ren insists.

Cora snorted. "I don't blame him."

Ren, being the overdramatic person she was, gasped in shock. "Come again?"

"Renny, you act too desperate. Guys go for girls who are hard to get," Cora explained. "He could probably smell your hormones from a mile away."

I have to stifle a laugh at Cora's statement. Cora's clearly right, Ren acted way too desperate. But I'd never tell Ren that.

Ren opened her mouth, about to fight back but she froze as she sees someone. Her brown eyes widened as she gawked.

"Oh my gosh, Xavier King just walked through the doors." Ren squealed, grabbing onto my poor arm in excitement. "I heard he just dumped Stacy. About bloody time,"

I roll my eyes. Ren had this huge obsession with the prince of this school - Xavier. He was your stereotypical, drop dead gorgeous popular boy that everyone was in 'love' with. Oh, and did I mention he's a 'bad boy'? With his pitch black hair, gray eyes and strong build, he looked tough. He had a few tattoos on his arms which everyone believed was from a secret gang he was working for. His face was stunning too, a strong jaw, high cheekbones and pink lips, he could be mistaken for a male model.

Everyone adored him, even though he acted cold to everyone. Even his ex-girlfriend, Stacy, who dated him for three weeks. That was a record for him. He was known to be a player, one who didn't give a damn about girls. He picked them up and dropped them like a yo-yo. He didn't do 'girlfriends'. He didn't do love. Some say he doesn't even know what it is or how to feel it.

In school, girls drop to his feet. Even though they know he's cruel and cold, they still want him. He normally hangs out with his two friends, Josh and Max who are the only ones who seem to put up with him. Apparently, they've known each other forever.

For Xavier, high school was simple. He was popular because he was stunning. He had a face like an angel, he had good friends and he was athletic. All three of his friends played football, with Xavier being the star quarterback.

I didn't see the point pining for some guy who looked nice. They only went after him for his looks and 'bad boy' exterior. To me, he's just some guy who's an attention seeker. I made a vow to never like a guy who was like him, who treated girls like garbage.

I eyed him in distaste, my lips curling together. Suddenly, his gray eyes met my green ones, seeing the disgust in them. He looked at me in shock, surprised that a girl didn't look at him with dreamy eyes. He stared at me, his eyes taking everything in about me. The way he was staring at me, gave me shivers. It was like...someone had breathed life into him. His grey eyes looked satisfied with me; I tried to not go over and give him a piece of my mind. If he feels like I could be his next target then he needs to think again.

Xavier walked to a random locker and lent against it, continuing to watch me. He folded his arms over his chest and gave a cold glare to any other girl who approached him. His friends crowded him.

I tried to ignore his stare; instead, I continued to listen to Ren.

"He's so handsome and hot." She sighed. "I'm so glad he dumped Stacy. She's such a bitch."

Nodding in agreement, I think back to Stacy. Everybody knew Stacy was a bitch. She was your typical stereotype: a total Malibu Barbie doll. Blue eyes, blonde hair, an orange fake tan and skinny. She had the attitude of a bitch, a Queen bee.

Stacy 'ruled' the school, with most of the cheerleading squad. She was also the number one bully for people. She was cruel to everyone, even to her own friends.

"I heard Stacy cried about it. Apparently, she's gonna go on a warpath." Cora included.

"Poor girl," I mumble. "She brought it on herself though. I mean she did know his ways. Everyone knows Xavier never dates a girl."

Cora nods. "Anna's right, the day Xavier ends up being serious about a girl is the day Ren actually gets a guy to like her."

Cora and I laugh as Ren protests. "Hey!" She said, hitting Cora on the arm. "I will find a guy, it's just that nobody appreciates me right now."

I pat Ren's shoulder. "It's okay, I'm sure my cousin George would love to take you out on a date."

Ren looked at me in horror. George wasn't the best guy in the world. He was a ten-year-old who played way too many video games. When he stayed at my house a couple of months ago, he kept hitting on Ren in the worst ways. It was horrific.

"Nope. I'd rather be single than date him." Ren shook her head.

"Well, you might single for a very long time then," Cora said, smiling.

The bell rung, signaling the start of the beginning of the first lesson. We all do a group hug, Cora and Ren giggling at how they were crushing me. Ren steps back first, waving as she turned around and walked the opposite way to her Geography lesson. Her high heels clinked on the solid floor as she swayed her hips. Her summer dress swished as her wavy blonde hair bounced.

Cora and I walk the opposite way to her, moving to the side every once in a while when someone barged through. Cora had English whilst I had calculus. Luckily, our rooms were next to each other so we could walk together to the next class that we have together.

When we arrived, I pull Cora into a hug before walking in. The whole time, I didn't notice Xavier following me. I know he's in my class as I recalled the times he burst in late, not caring about disrupting the class. That was another reason why I hated him. He thinks he can do what he wants and get away with it.

I sat in the corner at the back, where I always sit. Bending down to get my stuff out of the bag, I placed them neatly out and waited for the teacher.

As soon as Xavier waltzed in—on time—everyone quietened down. Many of the girls straightened up, as they pushed their boobs up and fixed their hair. It was ridiculous.

Xavier's gray eyes scanned the room as he looked for a certain person. As soon as he spotted whoever he was looking for, he walked, his steps making a noise on the floor. I rolled my eyes and looked at my folder, not noticing him until he plonked himself on the seat next to me.

Startled, I looked up at whoever sat next to me. My eyes widened in shock for a moment as I saw who the person is. Xavier had sat next to me. Me. And then I came back to reality with a thump, glaring at the idiot.

He observed me, that I could tell, seeking to find any sort of arousal or lust from me. Sorry buddy but not everybody is in love with you.

"Hello beautiful, my name is Xavier. What's yours?" He introduces himself, confidence flowing off of him.

I just scowled at him, looking away.

I could feel his curious stare on my form but chose not to say anything. The people around me looked at me in surprise and shock. Some clearly unsure why Xavier was interested in a girl like me.

"You know it's rude to ignore people." He stated.

I still ignore him. I don't want to talk to him. My eyes wander around the room, stopping at the door as I prayed the teacher would come in soon. Some of the girls were giving me evil looks; these were clearly the jealous fangirls.

"If you don't tell me your name then I'll just continue to harass you."

I'm starting to get irritated by him. I had no idea why he was so interested in me, why did he want to know my name? It was stupid. He had never taken any notice of me before so why start now?

And then he poked me. He actually poked me. My eyes snapped to him, glaring. He didn't seem affected by that though as he smirked.

Then he poked me again and when he did I felt something tingly. It was sparks. At first, I thought he had given me an electric shock but as he continued to do it, it still happened. I had never felt that before. Was he feeling that too? Or am I really losing it?

"Come on, tell me." He pried.

Sighing, I gave up. The poking was just too irritating and plus, he might leave me alone once I tell him. "Annabella."

Xavier grinned in success as he leaned back in his chair. His cocky face making it hard to resist the urge to punch him.

His eyes were studying me, taking in everything about me. His grey eyes lingering on my face.

Third person POV

From the moment he saw her, he felt this pull to her. She was beautiful, absolutely stunning. She had this innocent aura around her that captivated him.

Xavier felt something in his heart, in his cold and closed off heart. It felt like life and warmth. Every time he touched her, he felt sparks, the electricity created between them. And he felt hope. He felt like he had a chance to feel something warm, to feel love.

She was innocent, kind and quiet but also stubborn and not interested in him. She seemed shy but she had a fire in her. He felt a connection with her, he felt drawn to her.

He liked the feeling of being around her. A lot.

From that moment, he realized he wanted her. Needed her.

At that moment, she was his. 

Word count: 2335

A/N: so...how did you like it? Was it good?

Even though this is edited, there still might be a few mistakes. I'm sorry about that but I'm not a professional. 

All Rights Reserved 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
7.4K 161 32
*From Best Friends To Worst Enemies* "You really think you stand a chance Badboy?" I snorted. "You tell me." He had the audacity to smirk as I stood...
71.6K 3.2K 46
How bad can a good girl get? With her entire future planned out in excruciating detail, all Adelina Baker wants is to protect her little brother and...
50.4K 4K 38
The main rule is 'Stop the cliches' -CC ~*~ In the town where everything cliched occurs, Ella is sent a message with a simple task. These messages...