Revolving Door

By mickeysykes1

Nathan Sykes and Jay McGuiness are best friends. They are there for each other through thick and thin. They b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 - Final Chapter

Chapter 68

30 0 0
By mickeysykes1

Nathan changed into grey pajama pants with a white 'wife beater' tank and Jay put on his green and blue plaid pajama pants with a Guiness Beer T-shirt.

They shared a bowl of popcorn as the zombie movie they picked began to play.

Nathan buried his face behind Jay's arm.

"It hasn't even started yet." Jay said with a laugh.

"You are right. You're right." He said then turned to the television and the opening scene just came right on. "Bloody hell!"

Jay burst out laughing.

"What kind of a movie just starts with no main menu?"

Jay laughed. "B horror movies about Zombies apparently."

"That was a low blow for whoever this director was. Bastards." Nathan said then shoved a fist full of popcorn into his mouth. As he chewed, one of the zombies attacked from behind and one of the characters chopped its head off and guts flew everywhere, especially all over the person's face.

"Ugh." Nathan said, regretting his idea to eat during this movie. "Looks like eating is not happening."

One of the zombies then ripped off someone's arm and began chewing on it like it was a giant chicken leg.

"Definitely not happening."

Jay laughed and took the bowl and placed it on the end table. "Better babe?"

Nathan slid his arm around Jay's arm and rested his head on Jay's shoulder. "Ok, now it is better."

Jay kissed the top of Nathan's head. "You are so cute."

Nathan smiled then it immediately turned into a look of disgust as one of the humans got their head eaten alive by two zombies. "Well, that is unfortunate."

Jay burst out laughing.

It appears there was a break from the zombies as the 4 remaining survivors set up camp for the night. They built a fire and kept a look out. One of the sexy female characters headed out into the woods to look for berries.

Nathan had a funny feeling in his stomach when one of the male characters followed her into the woods. The film showed the girl bending over and collecting berries. She had a very short skirt on and her breasts were almost coming out of her tank top.

The man watched her from behind a tree. He finally revealed himself to the woman's surprise. Somehow they ended up making out and the man pushed the woman onto the forest floor on her stomach.

Jay felt his cock tingle and begin to harden. Not only was it a sexy scene, but he was with Nathan at the same time.

Nathan had to shift a bit when the man began fucking the woman from behind. She was moaning and crying out in pleasure.

Nathan took a peripheral glance at Jay's crotch. He was definitely hard, which made Nathan get fully hard as well.

Jay decided to break the awkward silence. "Wouldn't be a zombie movie without sex."

Nathan leaned over and gently sucked on Jay's earlobe. Jay closed his eyes and moaned.

"Mmmm." Jay moaned.

Nathan grazed Jay's thigh as he began kissing his neck. He would like to think he knew Jay pretty well. There was always that question of, which of them would be the dominant one when they were intimate.

Nathan would never tell Jay, but he could tell when Jay wanted to be a top and when he wanted to be a bottom. He would never say it, but certain mannerisms made it obvious to Nathan what Jay wanted.

Usually if Jay wanted to fuck him, he would either pull him onto his lap, or push Nathan down and crawl on top of him.

Nathan felt his cock throbbing as he listened to the girl moaning in pleasure and the guy grunting as he pounded her hard. Nathan blew in Jay's ear and slid his hand over Jay's hard cock. "Mmmm how is that big cock doing?"

"Mmmm." Was all Jay could say.

Nathan began to massage Jay's cock over his pajama pants. "Mmm someone is excited."

Jay felt chills all through his body as Nathan leaned in and began lightly kissing his neck and rubbing his cock.

"Do you like watching people fuck? Hmm?"

Jay closed his eyes and groaned. Dirty talking Nathan was out an about. Jay had never been so turned on in his life.

Nathan moved his lips from Jay's neck to his ear. He reached in and pulled out Jay's amazing thick hard cock. As he stroked it he whispered, "Do you?"

"Yessss." Jay moaned.

"Come here." Nathan said then pulled Jay onto him so he was on Nathan's lap facing him. Jay was kneeling over him waiting for instruction.

Nathan reached down and stroked Jay's cock causing Jay to begin to pant and groan.

"I bet I can fuck you better, yeah?"

Jay moaned. "Fuck yeah."

Nathan took his hands and cupped Jay's face kissing him passionately.

When they pulled away, they were both out of breath. They pressed their foreheads together and tried to catch their breath. "How about I fuck that sexy ass of yours hmm?"

Jay felt so weak and seduced he could not think straight. "Yes."

Nathan reached down and pulled his cock out. Jay reached down and rubbed both of their cocks together.

"Oh that is so hot baby. Mmmm." Nathan said looking down at Jay's hand. "Tell me what you want."

Jay was not the best at that, but he was so incredibly turned on he didn't' fight it. "I want you to fuck me."

Nathan smiled with satisfaction then sucked on his finger to moisten it then reached back and began to play with Jay's asshole.

"Holy fuck. Mmmm."

Nathan moaned into Jay's ear. "Mmmm that ass is nice and tight for me."

Jay felt like his eyes were rolling behind his head. "Yess baby yes."

Nathan slid his finger in and out of Jay's ass.

"Shit Nathan."

Nathan smiled. "You like that baby?"

Jay nodded quickly up and down.

"Get this off." Nathan said referring to Jay's pajama pants.

"This too." He said then helped Jay lift his t-shirt over his head.

Nathan licked his lips seeing Jay's naked body. "Ride my cock Jay."

Jay reached down and helped guide Nathan's cock into his ass.

"Ughhhhh." Nathan grunted at the feeling of pushing through Jay's tight ass. "That feels so fucking good. You are so tight, shit."

Jay began to slowly move up and down. "Fuck my tight ass Nath...do it."

Nathan groaned in pleasure and began thrusting up and down. He grabbed Jay's hips to help guide him up and down. They fucked like that for a while until, Nathan slowed down a bit. "Turn around. I want to watch your ass as I fuck it."

Jay wanted to say how bossy he was and possible say no, but it was so god damn sexy, he had to choice but to obey.

Once Jay's ass was facing him, Nathan helped guide his cock inside of Jay. "Oh god you have such a sweet ass baby."

Jay blushed and began moving his hips up and down.

"Yeah ride that cock baby mmm."

Jay reached for his own cock and began jerking himself off as he threw his head back. "Fuck it Nathan...mmmm."

"You like when I fuck your ass baby?"

"Yes...yes! Do it harder Nath." Jay begged.

He didn't' have to tell him twice. He gripped Jay's hips hard and began pushed up in him deeper.

"Oh fuck yeah. Ugh I am so close." Jay cried out.

"Oh yeah baby, come for me." Nathan said, his eyes glazed over with desire. "Fucking cum."

Jay tightened up and came hard.

Nathan's mouth opened a bit. He was so turned on by the noises Jay was making as he came.  "Fuck Jay that was so hot mmmm."

Jay looked over his shoulder. "Are you close baby?"

Nathan nodded as he pumped inside of him. "I want to cum on your ass. Is that okay?"

"Yes."

Jay gasped as Nathan slid his cock out then began jerking it off over Jay's ass. "Oh shit....ugh ughhhh."

Nathan exploded all over Jay's ass. Nathan threw his head against the headboard and tried to catch his breath. "Shit that was fucking amazing."

Jay slowly climbed off of him and went into the bathroom to clean himself off.

Nathan reached down and pulled his pj pants back up. He was literally spent. His eyes were closed when Jay came out of the bathroom. Jay found his briefs on the floor. He quickly put them on so he could get back into Nathan's arms.

Nathan felt Jay crawl into bed and he naturally lifted his arm up so Jay could snuggle up to him. Jay rested his cheek on Nathan's chest. "You okay baby?"

"Yes." Jay said then reached over to turn off the light.

Nathan kissed the top of Jay's head in the dark. "Get some sleep baby."

After a few moments, Jay spoke. "Nath?"

Nathan grunted as a response.

"Did you want to do that?"

Nathan squeezed Jay closer to him. "What's that love?"

"Fuck me instead of me fucking you."

"Of course baby. I like it both ways."

"Really?"

Nathan kissed Jay's head. "What's really the matter Jay? Is it weird for you?"

Jay shrugged. "Well, on one hand it makes me feel amazing."

There was silence.

"What's the other hand, Jay?"

"I feel less manly or something. I dunno. Maybe it is just me wanting to please my father. I dunno."

Nathan turned on his side to face Jay. The moonlight lit the room enough for their faces to be seen in the darkness. "You are a man to me no matter what."

Jay blushed and looked away.

"It is making love. You have to believe it comes in many forms. Do you believe that?"

Jay nodded. "I do."

Nathan leaned in and kissed Jay's lips softly, lingering there a bit longer than usual. "I love you whether you are fucking me or I am fucking you. It's love Jay." He said then caressed Jay's cheek.

"How did you get to be so bloody smart?"

"Listen, I have always been the most intelligent. You lads need to catch up to me already."

Jay chuckled softly. "I love you, but you know who else I love?"

Nathan looked confused. "Who?"

Jay leaned in closer to Nathan. "Dirty talking Nathan. Holy shit, he is one sexy little bastard."

Nathan burst out laughing. "He is a sexy little shit, aye?"

Jay nodded then raised an eyebrow. "Any chance he is coming back soon?"

Nathan looked down at his crotch. "Right around the corner."

Jay smiled and they kissed softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 2.4K 28
Maggie and Nathan have been best friends for as long a she can remember, they're the perfect combination. But Nathan has a secret he's been dying to...
49.2K 505 25
Nathan has pretty much always been in love with his band member and best friend Jay. After carrying the weight on his shoulders for almost 2 years he...
4.9K 68 18
Charlotte McGuiness just graduated college and is getting ready for the real life. She goes with her brother, Jay who is a boyband member, in London...
8.8K 146 20
Rachel was bestfriends with Nathan Sykes when they were in high school. Rachel sneaks onto the backstage with her friends where one of the boys take...