Revolving Door

By mickeysykes1

Nathan Sykes and Jay McGuiness are best friends. They are there for each other through thick and thin. They b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 - Final Chapter

Chapter 65

140 2 4
By mickeysykes1

Nathan awoke in the middle of the night to Jay talking in his sleep. He seemed to be having some sort of nightmare.

"No don't go." Jay mumbled.

Nathan sat up in the darkness and leaned over Jay. "Baby, wake up."

Jay tossed and turned. His arms were flailing a bit. He ended up hitting Nathan on the side of the head.

"Dammit Jay." He said under his breath.

"Mum...no.." Jay cried out.

Nathan ignored the throbbing on his head to comfort Jay. "Baby...shhh." He said rubbing his arm.

Jay woke up instantly and sat up. It took him a few moments to orient himself. He was in his room..in his bed....and Nathan was next to him.

"It's okay love." Nathan said then rubbed Jay's back.

Jay wiped his forehead. He woke up in a cold sweat. "Nightmare sorry."

"Come here." Nathan said leaning on his back opening his arm to Jay.

Jay snuggled into Nathan's arms. Nathan played with Jay's curls as he rested his cheek on Nathan's chest. "Do you want to talk about it bird?"

"Not really." He replied.

Jay relaxed into Nathan's arms. "I'm sorry for waking you babe."

Nathan kissed the top of Jay's head. "Shhh. I'm your slave remember. I think that means I have to be on call 24-7 he joked."

Jay chuckled making Nathan smile.  "Now go back to sleep." Nathan said playing with Jay's curls with his fingertips.

In the morning, Nathan woke up to the annoying sound of Jay's phone buzzing. "Aw mate.....make it stop." He whined.

Jay groaned and rubbed his cheek against Nathan's bare chest. Jay was sprawled out on his belly with his head resting on Nathan's chest. He was so comfortable and was not ready to move let alone answer his phone. "Ignore it."

The phone kept buzzing. "Biiiird."

Jay reached over Nathan to turn it off when it shut off on its own. He rested his cheek back onto Nathan's chest and sighed in relief.

He began rubbing Nathan's tummy with his palm. He smiled and began placing soft kisses along Nathan's chest moving down to his belly button.

"Bird, do you know what time it is?"

Jay ignored him and moved his mouth down past his belly button.

Nathan shifted his hips. He crotch was tingling and his cock was hardening. "Jay." He whispered.

Jay reached into Nathan's briefs and pulled out his hard cock. "Mmmmm." He said then began sucking on it.

Nathan's eyes rolled back in pleasure. "Oh fuck baby. Mmmm."

Jay slid Nathan's cock deep into his mouth and began moving his head up and down at a rapid pace.

Nathan held onto the back of Jay's head and began fucking Jay's mouth. "Oh fuck yeah....oh suck it Jay....mmm."

Jay smiled then stopped to look up at Nathan. "Looks like someone is on my early morning horny schedule."

Nathan groaned. "Just keep sucking it Jay....come on."

Jay felt his cock throbbing. He loved when Nathan was all out of sorts and horny like this. "Yes, sir."

Nathan chuckled and held onto the back of Jay's head as he sucked his cock.

Jay's phone buzzed again. It wouldn't stop, so he stopped what he was doing and reached over on his belly to grab his phone.

Nathan spanked Jay's ass making him laugh.

"Ignore it baby." He said then began massaging Jay's ass in his palm.

Jay laughed again. "Hang on. I will turn it off."

Nathan leaned over and pulled Jay's briefs down, exposing his bare ass. He leaned down and bit one of his cheeks.

"Nath!" he cried in laughter. He finally grabbed his phone, but couldn't concentrate to check it as Nathan spread his cheeks and began to lick Jay's hole. "Oh fuck mmmm."

Jay let his phone slip out of his hand as Nathan's tongue began to dart in and out of his ass. Nathan then licked and kissed his way up Jay's back until he was lying on his back with his mouth near Jay's ear. "I am not the only one with a sexy ass."

Jay blushed. "Oh yeah?"

Nathan sucked on Jay's earlobe. "How about I fuck it right now? Would you like that?"

Jay had absolutely no control when it came to Nathan. Especially dirty talking Nathan. "Yes." Jay responded completely turned on.

Nathan spread Jay's legs more and then reached over to grab some lube. After he rubbed it on, he slowly guided his cock inside of Jay.

Once he was inside, he began to pump slowly placing both of his palms on Jay's ass. He held his ass pulling it towards his cock as he fucked him. "Your ass feels so good Jay."

Jay was grunting and moaning in pleasure.

Nathan pulled Jay up so his back was against his chest. He continued to fuck him hard. Jay leaned back into Nathan and closed his eyes.

"Kiss me Jay." Nathan whispered as he continued to pump inside of Jay.

Jay turned his head to kiss Nathan over his shoulder. The two men moaned into the kiss. Jay cried out in pleasure as Nathan gripped his hips hard and pumped harder inside of him.

"Fuck Nathan mmm."

Nathan was so incredibly turned on, he pushed Jay down on his belly and pushed himself onto his back. He psuhed deep inside of Jay, moaning and panting in his ear.

Jay moaned loudly as he felt Nathan's cock filling him up deeper and his breath on his ear. "Nathan." Jay moaned.

Nathan smiled. "Say my name again."

Jay groaned. "Nathan ugh."

"Ugh that is so fucking hot Jay. Fuck." He cried pumping harder.

Jay reached down and began to jerk himself off. He was going to burst. "I'm so close Nath keep fucking my ass."

Nathan smiled. "Oh yeah baby."

Jay let out an amazing grunt as he came.

Nathan was already going to burst. As soon as he heard Jay cumming, he tightened his grip on Jay's hips and pressed his cock deeper inside of him. "OH, I am so close. Ugh Jay I am gonna cum...yes."

Jay looked over his shoulder at Nathan. "Cum in my ass Nath..come on."

Nathan's eyes rolled back. "Oh shit baby yesss....ugh." he cried out then pressed his forehead onto Jay's back and exploded inside of him.

Both men were trying to catch their breath. After a few moments, Nathan slid off Jay and fell onto his back. Jay rolled over and snuggled up to Nathan. He rested his cheek on Nathan's chest and wrapped his arm around his waist .

Nathan reached his arm down and traced Jay's back with his fingertips.

Jay had some reservations about what he felt was a bit of a role reversal. He couldn't' deny that sometimes it felt good to be the submissive one or the 'girl' if you will. Nathan could definitely handle both roles, which just made him that more incredible.

"So I think I taught you something about who is the slave here and who is not." Nathan teased.

"Shut it." Jay said and tickled him.

"I made you my bitch just then."

Jay sat up and looked at him. "Don't push it Sykes."

Nathan burst out laughing then nodded. "I am just kidding love."

Jay nodded. "I know." He said then snuggled back up to Nathan. "Keep holding me."

Nathan kissed the top of Jay's head. "You got it babe."

Jay smiled resting his eyes. Just then his phone buzzed. "Fuckers." He said then reached over to grab it.

Missed call from dad. "Shit."

"What's wrong?"

Jay sat up and just stared at his phone. He had 5 misses messages and 2 missed calls all from his father. Was he trying to reach out? Jay looked at Nathan. "It's my dad."

Nathan's eyes widened. "Well, call him back then."

"Ok this me being your bitch thing has to stop."

Nathan cracked up. "I'm sorry I'm sorry, but you should call."

Jay pressed his lips together in annoyance.

Nathan put his hands up. "Sorry got it. I will shut up about it."

Jay smiled then looked back at his phone. "Here goes nothing." He said then called his father back.

Nathan rubbed Jay's back as he waited for an answer.

"Hi dad. You called?"

Nathan waited. He couldn't hear the other side of the conversation.

"Yeah, I am sorry too."

Nathan smiled.

"Oh, when? Um, I will have to check."

Nathan leaned over and kissed Jay's shoulder in comfort.

"Tonight? Umm....okay. Okay dad. Cheers." He said then hung up.

Nathan waited for Jay to say something.

"He apologized and wants to talk."

Nathan smiled. "That is brilliant, Jay."

Jay nodded. "He asked if he could take...us....to dinner tonight."

Nathan raised an eyebrow. "Us like you and me us?"

Jay nodded. "I told him I'd ask you and see if..."

"Jay?"

"Yeah?"

Nathan caressed his cheek. "That is a silly thing to ask. Of course I will go."

Jay kissed his lips softly. "Thank you."

"Again, it is silly to thank me. It's you and me remember?"

Jay nodded. "I guess I could be your bitch for a few more hours."

Nathan laughed then pulled him onto his chest and held him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 476 138
How do you love with your entire heart for two people? What do you do to make sure neither get hurt? You don't. And when things get heated and out of...
34.3K 915 35
Nathan Sykes. He's just your average student at White Chapel High, right? Wrong! Thing is, he's a bloodsucking creature of the night. To put it simpl...
34.4K 646 24
Jay, Nathan, Jay, Nathan. She's with Jay, she loves Nathan. What will she do when her and Nathan's fling become's open. What will she do when Jay fin...
36.4K 1K 32
Lili and Nathan have been best friends since birth, they were inseparable. One day, Nathan was acting differently, distancing himself from her and th...