Revolving Door

De mickeysykes1

Nathan Sykes and Jay McGuiness are best friends. They are there for each other through thick and thin. They b... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 - Final Chapter

Chapter 52

137 2 1
De mickeysykes1

"Scooter will see you now." His assistant said.

Nathan stood up and headed into his office. He was surprised to see a young woman sitting in the office also waiting. She looked very familiar to him.

"Hello." He said.

She smiled at him. "Nathan Sykes."

He blushed. "You know me?"

She giggled. "Of course. You are 1/5 of the Wanted and also ½ of Jaythan."

He blushed.

She stood up to shake his hand. "My name is....."

"Ariana Grande." I knew you looked familiar.

It was her turn to blush.

"I see you two have already gotten acquainted." Scooter said then sat down.

Scooter proceeded to tell them about the Mortal Instruments Soundtrack and the song. They were both very excited to sing a duet together.

"I have booked some studio time tomorrow in the morning."

Nathan raised his eyebrow at Scooter. "Aw mate, come on. You know me and mornings."

Scooter laughed. "Suck it up Sykes. A car will pick you up at 8am!"

"Brilliant." He said sarcastically.

Ariana giggled.

As they left the office, they talked about the song, as they looked it over. "Hey, do you want to get some dinner and talk more?" she asked sweetly.

Nathan agreed. Anything he could do to keep busy from missing and thinking about Jay was good. "I can't wait to tell Jay about this."

Ariana smiled. "You two are adorable you know."

Nathan blushed. "Yeah?"

She nodded. "Oh my god it is so hot."

He blushed an even darker shade of red. "Thank you."

"I just broke up with my boyfriend so I am trying not to hate on all relationships. Yours gives me hope though." She confessed.

He hugged her. "You will be fine."

She smiled. "Thank you."

After dinner, he went back to his hotel room and took a shower. When he got out he dried off and put on a pair of royal blue briefs with a white waste band. He crawled into bed and turned the TV on.

He glanced over at the clock. It was 8pm. He was so jet lagged and tired. It was around 1am in London. He had heard from Jay off and on during the evening through text. He promised he would call when he came home from the pub.

Maybe he passed out, Nathan thought to himself. His eyes were getting heavy. He grabbed his phone and placed it on the pillow near his ear. He turned off the light and cuddled up to a pillow.

He felt empty and missed Jay so badly it hurt. A few tears trickled down his cheeks. Just then his phone began to ring.

Bird Calling

Nathan quickly picked it up.

"Babbbby." Nathan said in a tired voice.

"Hi love."

Nathan frowned. "Come over."

"Awww. I wish."

"Are you drunk?"

Jay laughed. "I am a bit buzzed, but no not drunk."

Jay heard Nathan sniffling softly. "Aw Nath, don't cry, you'll make me cry."

Nathan sat up in bed. "This is awful. I miss you so much."

"I miss you too. I have been trying to keep busy." He confessed.

"Me too!"

Jay chuckled. "What time is it there?"

"about 9ish. I am already in bed. I am so jet lagged."

"Awww. Wish I was in bed with you."

Nathan smiled and felt a tingle between his legs. "Me too. Mmm."

Jay could not believe how hard he got just by hearing Nathan make that sound. "So what are you wearing in bed?"

Nathan blushed. "Just briefs."

Jay moaned. "That's hot baby."

"Are you home yet?"

"Just got into bed."

Nathan smiled. "What are you wearing?"

Jay waited a few seconds and said. "Nothing."

"Ugh really?"

Jay laughed. "You like that?"

Nathan groaned. "Yes mmm."

Jay began to stroke his hard cock. "Nathan, I am so hard for you."

Nathan moaned and reached into his briefs and began to rub his hard cock. "Me too. Mmmm."

"How is that sexy ass that I love?"

"Still sexy."

"Mmmm. I wish I could rub it and lick it. Would you like that?"

Nathan rubbed himself a little faster. "Mmhmm. Yesss."

"I want to slide my cock inside of it."

Nathan groaned. "Not until I suck it first."

It was Jay's turn to groan. "Ugh tell me what you'd do."

Nathan smiled. "First, I'd lick the tip then slowly slide my mouth around it. I'd move my mouth down so it slid deep...into...my...mouth."

Jay was beginning to breath heavier as he jerked his cock harder and faster. "Oh keep going baby mmmm."

"I would look up at you as I sucked on it faster and harder."

"yes..yesss."

Nathan was getting more turned on by listening to how hot Jay sounded as he rubbed his cock. "Then you would grab my head and push it down harder onto your cock."

Jay let out a loud moan. "You like that?" Nathan asked.

"Oh fuck yea...don't stop Nath."

Nathan moaned then continued. "As you fucked my mouth, I'd reach down and began to play with your balls."

"Nathan mmmmm"

"Do you want to fuck me?"

Jay grunted. "Oh fuck yeah."

"Tell me."

"I'd turn you over and suck on my finger then slide it inside of you."

Nathan was breathing heavy and rubbing himself harder and faster. "Oh yeah...yeah..."

"I'd slide my hard cock into your tight ass. Mmmmm."

"Fuck me...fuck me Jay..now."

Jay began to rub harder. "I want you so bad. I'd hold your hips and fuck you harder."

"Oh god. I am so close Jay. Are you close?"

"Fuck yea."

"Ugh.mmmmm. Come with me Jay. "

Jay closed his eyes thinking of being inside of Nathan. "Oh god..Im gonna cum."

"Oh yes.....Jay....I'm cumming.....yess."

"Say my name!" Jay moaned. "Say it when you cum."

Nathan let out a sexy moan then began to cum. "Oh Jay...JAY...JAYYYY."

Jay came to Nathan saying his name. "OH Nathan....fuck yeah.. mmmmmm."

They both had to catch their breath.

"Oh my god that was so fucking hot." Nathan said trying to catch his breath.

Jay sighed. "Holy shit."

"mmmmm." Nathan said in total relaxation and satisfaction.

"You are such a sexy little bastard." Jay said with a smile.

Nathan let out a little laugh. "I love you."

"Mmm. I love you." Jay said. "Maybe you should get some sleep cutie."

Nathan sighed. "Ok. Love you love you. "

Jay sent him a kissing sound through the phone. "I love you babe. Get some sleep."

"Night."

"G'night love." Jay said then hung up the phone.

Nathan slid down into the bed, cuddle up to his pillow smiling and fell sleep not long after that.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.2K 186 95
If kissing was just two people touching lips, it wouldn't touch our hearts and bind our souls the way it does.- Unknown If you have read Revolving Do...
36.4K 1K 32
Lili and Nathan have been best friends since birth, they were inseparable. One day, Nathan was acting differently, distancing himself from her and th...
23.1K 476 138
How do you love with your entire heart for two people? What do you do to make sure neither get hurt? You don't. And when things get heated and out of...
4.8K 203 19
Jay has been Gay for about a year now and he can't stop thinking about his bandmate Nathan Sykes. Unfortunately Nathan's straight and the band, The W...