Revolving Door

By mickeysykes1

Nathan Sykes and Jay McGuiness are best friends. They are there for each other through thick and thin. They b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 - Final Chapter

Chapter 28

123 3 8
By mickeysykes1

"Okay, remember I warned you." Rico said before he opened the door to his flat.

Nathan hugged him from behind and rested his chin on Rico's shoulder. "Open the bloody door already."

Rico laughed and opened the door. "Ta da!"

Nathan glanced around the flat. He wasn't kidding. It was pretty small. Everything was in one room like a studio apartment. The couch was on the left and the bed was up by the window. To the right there was a small kitchen and a wooden dining room table.

A small bathroom was on the left. There was a small kitchen on the left with a counter and two stools.

"I think it's brilliant." Nathan said as he continued to scan the room.

Rico shook his head. "Well, it's home, for now anyway."

"Planning on leaving London?"

Rico shrugged. "I really don't know. Depends on what happens after school. "

Nathan nodded.

"Make yourself at home. I'm gonna make that drink for you okay?"

Nathan walked into the room and glanced at the paintings on the wall. He smiled at the sheet music on the floor near one of the three guitars that were in the apartment. He saw a case by the bookshelf.

"Do you play the violin?"

"Yes don't judge me man." He said from the kitchen.

"I'm not. I think that is awesome."  He said then began glancing at the books in the shelf.

There were muscle and fitness books, anthologies of famous musicians such as the Beatles, the rolling stones and the Doors.

A book stood out to Nathan. It was titled, 'Not Gay Not Straight". There were a few books in that area. 'The Art of the Bisexual Man' and 'Bi Guy'.

There was a colorful flyer sticking out of the books. Nathan pulled it out to read it. It was an open mic night down at a local pub in support of the Gay community. Calling all gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual and anyone else different from the "norm".  They were calling for poets, musicians, singers and/or artists who wanted to support the community. He wondered if Rico was going to be performing at this gig tomorrow night. If so, he definitely wanted to be there.

His eyes lit up with an idea. "Hey Rico?" he called out then headed towards the kitchen.

He was pouring apple martinis into glasses. "What's up sexy?"

"Are you going to this?" he asked holding up the flyer.

Rico smiled. "Actually, I helped organize it." He said proudly.

Nathan was impressed. "Really?"

He nodded and handed Nathan one of the martinis. "Yeah, I am pretty involved in all of that. I mean look at your buddy Jay. He could use some support no?"

Nathan did not want to think about Jay, but that was difficult. "Yes he could."

They clinked glasses and took a sip. "Any good?"

"It pays going out with a bartender."

Rico chuckled. "Yes it does baby." He said with a wink then took another sip.

"I'd like to go." Nathan said then held up the flyer. "To this. Would that be alright?"

Rico's eyes widened. "Really?"

Nathan nodded.

"Any chance you'd grace us with a little of the golden voice?"

Nathan smiled. "I thought you'd never ask. I've actually been working on something for a while now. Will there be a piano or a keyboard?"

"Which do you prefer?"

"Piano definitely."

Rico shook his head. "Rock star with the demands."

Nathan shoved him playfully.

Rico looked nervous. "I don't want to sound like a jerk here but..."

Nathan raised an eyebrow. "Go on."

"Well would you mind if I made a big deal about you being there to the community?"

Nathan smiled. "Oh of course not mate. I am actually going to ask the lads to come too. We actually have a huge gay fan base."

Rico smiled then leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Thank you so much. This is going to be amazing."

Nathan was so happy to be involved in this. "I have to tell the lads now." He said with excitement. He grabbed his phone to text Tom and saw that he received 3 messages from Jay.

Rico saw Nathan's face fall. "Drunkin' texts?"

Nathan nodded. "I should just delete them aye?"

Rico shrugged. "Maybe you should think about that before you do anything rash."

Nathan put his phone away. "I'll deal with it later. Can we sit?"

Rico led him towards the couch and they sat down.

"I actually think your flat is really cool. It's very comfortable here." He said then placed his drink down on the end table. Rico did the same.

"I just want you to know that I was serious before about not just bringing you over here to hook up."

Nathan turned to face him. "I know that, but does that mean you don't want to hook up with me?" he asked in a flirtatious manner.

Rico blushed. "Oh naughty Nath is out again." He said and shook his head.

He straddled Rico on the couch and put his arms around his neck. "Well?"

Rico smirked. "The fact that I want to fuck the shit out of you still applies Nate.  If anything, I want to more."

Nathan smiled and slid himself closer to Rico and gently began to move his hips over his lap.

Rico grabbed Nathan's face and rubbed his thumbs over his plump lips. He licked his lips and pulled Nathan onto his lips.

As they kissed he slid his hands around his neck up the back of his head. Nathan's beanie cap slid off onto the floor and Rico ran his fingers through his messy hair.

Nathan sucked on Rico's bottom lip making him groan into the kiss. Rico's hands slid down Nathan's chest then made their way to his waist.

He slid his fingers under his shirt and traced his belly causing Nath to giggle a bit. He slowly and seductively undid Nath's belt and loosened his jeans. He ran his hands into Nate's jeans from the back and massaged his ass over his briefs.

"You are so fuckin' sexy.....shit."

Nathan smiled into the kiss and moved his hips up and down.

Rico slid his hands under Nathan's shirt and began sliding it up.

Nathan raised his hands in the air so Rico could pull it over his head.

"Mmmm." Rico moaned running his hands up and down Nath's chest. He then leaned in and began kissing his chest and making his way to his nipples. He playfully bit and sucked on each one as his hands ran up and down Nathan's back and ass.

Nathan slid his hands into Rico's messy hair and ran his fingertips over his scalp gently tugging at his hair every so often.

Rico made his way back up to Nathan's neck and began kissing and sucking on it. "Oh yeah mmmm." Nathan moaned. "Mmmm hang on." He said then crawled off of Rico to his disappointment.

Nathan stood before him and unzipped his pants and let his jeans fall to the floor. He stood before Rico in his red boxer briefs with a white waste band.

Rico just looked at him up and down licking his lips. He was taking in how amazing he looked. "Oh Nate come here."

Nathan smirked then slowly walked over to him and Rico pulled him on top of his lap. Nathan straddled him. Rico then stood up and wrapped Nathan's legs around his waist.

They continued to kiss as Rico walked them both over to the bed. He slowly placed Nathan on the bed and crawled on top of him.

Nathan groaned as Rico's body pressed down onto his.

"Let's get these pants off." Nathan said seductively.

After a few more kisses, Rico forced himself to slow things down. "Nath wait."

Nathan was in the middle of undoing his belt. "What is it?"

Rico ran his hand up and down Nathan's thigh, which was bent next to his hip. "I don't want to rush it okay?"

Nathan pulled Rico down on him again and began sucking and licking his neck. "Don't worry so much."

Rico closed his eyes and moaned as Nathan reached down and began stroking the bulge in Rico's briefs.

It took all the will power and strength to stop where this was going. He quickly slid next to Nathan and leaned on his elbow.

"Rico it's okay. Trust me." Nath said then leaned in and kissed him.

Rico let the kiss go on for a bit because it was addicting. As soon as Nathan tried to touch him, he pulled away. "Please Nath."

"I thought you wanted me?" he asked sadly.

Rico caressed his cheek with his thumb. "You know I do. I just don't want to be a mistake or something you regret."

"You wouldn't be. You won't be."

Rico traced Nathan's arm with his fingertips. "I don't want to get in the way of you figuring out the whole 'Jay thing'."

"So I am just not supposed to see you or anything?" Nathan said in fear. He really did like Rico and was enjoying getting to know him.

"No, I am enjoying spending time with you and getting to know you. I just don't want to rush into anything if you are not emotionally ready." He said seeming a bit nervous. "I mean I like you. I really like you a lot."

Nathan fell onto his back and exhaled. "Ok. I will try to figure things out I guess."

Rico moved closer and leaned over Nathan. "Listen, I am not saying I am going to sit back forever. I am just holding back a bit, for now anyway. Just to make sure. Do you understand?"

Nathan nodded. "Should I go?"

Rico pulled him onto his chest. "No, I was hoping you would still stay over. I would love to hold you all night."

Nathan relaxed into his arms. "I would like that." He said then looked up and they kissed softly. "Thank you for being so patient."

"I meant it earlier what I said."

"What was that?"

Rico kissed the top of Nathan's head. "You are worth the wait."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 1K 32
Lili and Nathan have been best friends since birth, they were inseparable. One day, Nathan was acting differently, distancing himself from her and th...
19.2K 256 48
When Abbey gets her dream job in LA as The Wanted's assistant band manager, she brings along her best friend Stephanie to embark on the new adventuro...
2.5K 43 23
This is story about girl which had a bad relationship with some guy...And then she fell in love with someone she doesn't know so much... *The Wanted...
4.8K 203 19
Jay has been Gay for about a year now and he can't stop thinking about his bandmate Nathan Sykes. Unfortunately Nathan's straight and the band, The W...