Red Rum (nba y.b)

็”ฑ parishendrix

bitch it's retarrrdeedd ๆ›ดๅคš

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Finally
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Importantโš ๏ธ
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One

Four

17.3K 536 323
็”ฑ parishendrix

NeeNee💛
_________

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.

School.

I pressed snooze for an extra 5 Minutes and turned to my side when I bumped into somebody. When I tell you my eyes opened so quick and wide.

"KD WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled jumping out of my bed.

"Morning" he yawned and stretched

"KD you got 3 seconds to get out of my bed or I'm swinging" I said as I started counting.

"But NeeNee it's so fluffayy" he groaned mocking that girl from dispicable me.

I grabbed a pillow and started hitting him on the head over and over.

"Ah,Ow okay" he got up and walked out of my room.

I shook my head flopping down on my bed as soon as I did that my alarm went off again.

I snatched my phone off the charger and turned it off stomping to the bathroom.

I started to brush my teeth. I put my rag under the steaming hot water so I could wash my face.

After all of that I hopped in the shower for a good 20 Minutes since it was already 6:10 and I had to be at school by 7:20.

I walked out of my bathroom with my towel wrapped around me, I started to dig through my drawer so I could find me something to wear.

Oh, my other cousins didn't end up coming so It was just me and Esha she talked my auntie into letting her stay for this one year and if she did good she could stay so yall know it's finna be RETARRRDEDD.

I was finished putting on my outfit so I walked out of my room to see kd sitting at the counter watching fanboy and chumchum while eating MY fruity pebbles.

"KD MAN!" I yelled at him as he jumped.

"What I do" he stared at me.

"EATING MY STUFF DANG!!" I rolled my eyes and mushed his head.

"I'm tired of you bullying me" He sniffled.

I side eyed him while taking waffles out of the freezer and putting them into the toaster.

I walked to the back room and I opened the door seeing Boomer sleep in the bed while Esha was fixing her hair.

"Yooo" I threw the peace sign up.

"Yeooo" Esha nodded her head.

"Mmm I See yall slept together" i scrunched my lips together.

"He Just Came In here this morning" she rolled her eyes.

"Mmmmmmmhmm" I looked at her out of the corner of my eye. I smelled something burning and I ran out of the room as saw the toaster smoking.

"KD  YOU JUST LET MY STUFF BURN!" I yelled at him.

"Sorry" he looked back at me with a mouth full of cereal.

I pulled the burnt toast out and threw it away.Im not even hungry no more.

————

"KD you can never take a decent picture!" I yelled at him.

"But NeeNee I like this pose" he put his fingers to his head and I snapped the picture.

NbaKd2x: took a lot of L's but that shit ain't Stop me #backtoschool

"NeeNee You Told me to remind you to post yo ugly ass picture" KD tapped me.

"Oh yeaaa" I went to Instagram and posted it.

Pretty.NeeNee: No smoke No smoke, You bitches don't want it😆!! #firstday🤢 #lookbummy #dontcare #stilllookbetterthanyalldustyhoes #yallstillfinnalikethisshit

"LOOK AT MY COUSINNNNNN" I yelled seeing Esha walk out of the room.

"Yess now come take my Flick" She Said walking outside.

"BOWWW" i Yelled taking the picture.

"You do the most" she laughed.

Fineass.esha: First Day Back😋 #yallhoesaintseennothingyet🤣

"Oh shit lemme go get my bag and stuff" I looked up from my phone.

"Me too" Esha Said

"Me three!" Kd yelled running after us

I shook my head and grabbed my Sprayground bookbag walking to the kitchen so I can put my snacks in it.

I went into the pantry grabbing spongebob gummies,salt & vinegar chips and lots of other snacks. I zipped up my bad and went to the refrigerator as grabbed my Icy Charge Gatorade.

"Damnnn y'all betta eat all of that too" KD Said with his eyes wide looking at me and Esha with or bookbags full of snacks.

"We are" we both Said and laughed.

"Ight let's go we got 20 Minutes" I told them grabbing my keys and turning of the Tv and lights.

——

We walked 2 blocks down to Miyah house and KD walked up the stepped bamming on the door.

"Gotdammit you little fucker I know you heard me say I was coming" she mugged KD and pushed him.

"Taking To Long With Yo Ugly ass" Kd Mugged Her Back.

"Shut Up,hey Yall" she walked over to me and Esha.

"Bitchhhh looka My bestfriendddd" I hyped her.

"You Already knoww I had to do it for the one time" She stuck her tongue out laughing.

I took pictures of her.

"Send me those pictures you took" she told me.

"Ight" I nodded.

Og.Miyah: I could do this shit with no effort😴💕#backtoschoolshit #Clearlyimpoppin

"Let me call Ben" I mumbled and FaceTimed him.

"BEN!WAKE YO ASS UP" I yelled through the phone.

"Man I Been Up" He did a Face and lifted the phone up so I could see his outfit.

"Ohhh shit look at my friend" I hyped him.

"You know what it Is,SAY B come take my picture" He Yelled To Beenie.

"Nigga you bout ugly as shit" he said in the background making all of us laugh as we walked.

"Stop Playing I'm the finest nigga in BR" he said and everybody got quiet.

"Fuck what yall say" he kept going.

"Nigga we ain't say shit" KD mumbled.

"Well um" I cleared my throat trying not to laugh. "Hurry Up nobody got time to be waiting on yall" I told him.

"Ight" he hung up.

We kept walking down to Ben house.Once we got there we saw him standing in the middle of the road.

Mgng10x:4SHITNOHOESHIT💯#Slatt🐍

"Look at this dummy" I laughed.

"BEN BRING YO ASS!" I yelled down the road.

He looked my way and started running down the road towards us.

A few minutes later I seen Beenie come out.

"Three!" I Yelled Out To him mocking how he be in his songs.

He laughed.

"Wassam Cuzzo" He hugged me.

He looked at what I had on.

"YB seen yo outfit" he questioned me.

"No why" I asked.

"Nothing" he shook his head.

"Go like my picture" he told me.

"Ok" I went to Instagram seeing his picture.

Og_3three: This Not My Firstday This My ThreeDay Of School💥#3shit!

"Yeah this shit really do run in the family" I Said Making Esha And Beenie Laugh.

"Shut Up All yall Ugly" KD Mugged us.

"Someone's madddd" Esha Said laughing.

"Never That" Kd rolled his eyes and flipped his imaginary hair.

"Oooh I know you was a fag" I jumped And laughed.

"Noo KD" Ben laughed.

"We supposed to be best friends" KD Looked at me like he couldn't believe what I just said.

And that only mad me laugh harder.We got closer and closer to school the. We heard the first bell ring Indicating we were late.

"Fuck the bell" Ben shrugged.

"Yeah we some real g's" Kd Stick his chest out as we walked in the building.

"Get to class" a teacher walked by and demanded.

"Yes Ma'm" Kd Quickly Said.

"I thought you was a real G KD" I bussed out laughing.

We walked into the office so we can get our tardy slips.

"Your late" the lady at the front desk said all rude and stuff.

"No shit, Now give us the slips and our schedules so we can get to class" Esha Mugged Her.

"Don't start" I looked At her.

"These Teacher Be blowing me" she huffed and flared her nose making me chuckle.

"Here you guys go enjoy your first day" a different lady that looked young came out and gave us our tardy slips but no Schedules.

We stood there looking at her.

"Oh that's right your schedules"she chuckled looking embarrassed.

"Kelldrick?"She called.

"Benjamin?" He grabbed his paper.

"Roderick?"

"Iyesha"

"Shamiyah"

"And Kalanee" she smiled handing us our papers.

———

After looking over our classes we found out that we all had 7th period together. they Done Messed Up.

I had 3rd and 5th With KD. 1st with Ben.
6th With miyah. 2nd With Miyah Beenie And Esha And Fourth was my free period.

"They Done Messed Up putting us all in the same 7th period" Miyah shook her head.

"Right"I laughed.

Ight Imma See yall When I See yall" I told everyone walking down the hall trying to find my first class.

"This Way Ben!" I called out.

"Oh" he said walking down the hall toward me.

YB😍: Have A Good Day❤️

You Too 😘😘

I put my phone in my pocket walking into the class room.Today should be a good.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

298K 12.6K 51
January ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ2. " ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ, ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐, ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
133K 5K 49
read and see pls :) i promise you'll like it.
11.5K 253 16
๐„๐ฑ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ. *old*
7.8K 105 54
๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•Ÿ๐•’ ๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•“๐• ๐••๐•ช ๐•˜๐• ๐• ๐•• ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•€ ๐•”๐•™๐• ๐•ค๐•–