Our Wildhearts (James McVey...

Od Ola_Finbola

I'm Delilah I used to live in a small town in Saddleworth before my dad made me move to London. London wasn't... Více

Across The Way
The Boys
Skype Call
In The City
Texts, Facebook & Twitter
First Introductions
Can We Dance?
Small Gig?
Xbox 360
The Morning After
You Too
He's My...Friend
His Confession
The Triangle
Leaving Me
You, Me At Six
Just The Two Of Us
Memories Over a Picnic
It's the Little Things that Count
Just Another Saturday
Back Here
Preparations
PARTAY
How Could You?
Goodbye...
Home Isn't So Sweet.
The Journey Back
What Happened?
Bon Appetite
What's Up?
Absent
James' Recovery
'Home'...
Grandpa
It's All About Trilly
Madley Brilly
Back Alley
Don't...Just Don't.
Different & The Same
Crowd Craze
Forgiveness
Drinking Games
Last Night.
Nothing Happened!
Just a Train Ride Away
Silence.
Let's Shop
They Don't Know
Secrets About The Past
Don't Leave Me

SLEEPOVER!

544 10 1
Od Ola_Finbola

Me, Milly and Tilly practically sprinted to the boys' apartment, where we composed ourselves before knocking on the door. A smiley Connor answered the door.

"Welcome to our humble abode..." he stepped aside allowing us to go in. The tele was set up, awaiting someone to put a disc in, popcorn in the bowl, Doritos with dip, pillows on the floor and our crushes sat on the sofa each with a space for us next to them.

"We're letting you guys pick the film, but you know the drill! No horrors!" James said directing his comment at me.

"Aww poor James! he's too much of a scardy cat!" I said pushing my bottom lip out.

He chuckled and I laughed along with him, walking over to the DVD rack. I scammed through the rack until I reached the bottom where I saw a film I didn't expect to see.

"Why do you have this?" I asked shocked at the fact that they had this film.

"Oh, well Brad is a bit of a sucker for those romance films!" Tristan joked as Brad's face went the colour of a tomato.

"Well at least you can watch a horror film." I said as I looked at James accusingly.

James held his hands up in surrender with that innocent face he does. I smiled at him and put the film in.

"Ahh I love The Last Song!" Tilly screamed as she jumped on the sofa sitting next to Tristan. He took a quick glance at Tilly before looking away so nobody noticed but I did!

"Same! It's so cute!" Tristan said mocking Tilly's voice. She shot an evil glare his way and he just laughed causing the corners of her mouth to curve.

I put the disc in before jumping on the sofa between Connor and James. I felt so at home here with my two oldest best friends and another three new best friends. Before you think you missed one, james isn't my best friend he's a lot more than that, I you know what I mean! The film started and we were all fine up until the part where the dad says that he has cancer.

"Why didn't he just tell them?" Tilly sobbed

"Why does he have to have cancer? It's not fair!" Milly sobbed with her head burrowed in Brad's shoulder.

"I know!" Brad was also crying, I see what they meant by he wasn't good at the romance side of things.

I didn't think I would cry at this but I found myself sniffling and dabbing my eyes. I felt James look at me and got slightly embarrassed. I tried to hide my face from, both, him and Connor. suddenly I felt his muscular arm around me, he pulled me towards his chest where I placed my head. I put my hand slightly above his stomach and he smoothed my hair down with his. Suddenly, out of the blue, I felt his tender lips kiss my forehead. The moment was perfect, I wanted to stay here forever. I looked across the Milly who was tightly cuddled with Brad and Tilly who was sat on Tristan's lap crying into his chest. James then gently rested his chin on the top of head.

"It's okay. Don't cry!" James whispered in my ear, I could feel his warm breath against my cold skin.

I cuddled closer to him as he hugged me tighter, still being gentle. My tears stopped and I stopped sniffling. The film didn't matter, I'm here with James and we're closer than ever before.

We carried on watching the film still curled up together, but when it finished I felt like I had to get up so as not to make it awkward.

"I'm going to go put my pjs on!" I said cheerily, James looked slightly upset by the fact that I had removed myself from his grasp.

"I'll come with you." Milly said wiping the tears from her eyes. Tilly did the same but couldn't get any words out.

"You guys can change in my room! Second on the left!" Connor shouted after us as we headed down the corridor.

James' P.O.V

The moment was everything I wanted, to the extent that I'd call it perfect. The film ended and she stood up, escaping my grasp.

"I'm going to go put my pjs on!" Delilah said chirpily, looking me in the eye. I couldn't help it but let an upset cross my face.

"I'll come with you." Milly said as she got up wiping the tear streaks from her cheeks. Tilly followed but couldn't get any words out.

"You guys can change in my room! Second on the left!" Connor yelled after them, before turning towards me, Brad and Tristan. "Thanks guys! I felt well awkward!"

"Sorry Con! I couldn't help it she was balling her eyes out." Brad said with guilt in his voice.

"Haha Ball-ing her eyes out!" Connor laughed. "I was joking I'm glad you're all happy! You especially James!"

"What?" I was confused by why he meant by especially me.

"You and Delilah were hugging real tight there, and don't think I didn't see that kiss on her forehead!"

"Well, she was getting upset I couldn't just leave her..." I started getting defensive even though I wanted the world I love her!

The girls came back in all in there pjs hair up in messy buns except Delilah who had left it down. Her hair was gorgeous! The light reflected off of the jet black waves in her hair.

"What shall we do now?" Tilly asked but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Even in her a scruffier form she looked perfect!

"James!" Tristan shouted as I had been staring at her for quite a while now.

"What?"

"Do you wanna prank call some people?"

"Yeah sure!" Delilah had came an sat by me again, closer than usual but not as close as before.

Delilah's P.O.V

Once me, Tilly and Milly had got changed we walked back into the lounge. I had taken my hair out as I had it up before and James was staring at me.

"What shall we do now?" Tilly asked eager to do something.

"Erm I dunno! What do you guys wanna do?" Tristan asked us.

"Do you have a set of cards?" Milly asked I could tell she was up to something.

"No sorry!" Brad answered rushing so he could beat Tristan to it.

"How about we do some prank calls?" Connor suggested as I looked at him I noticed James was still staring at me.

"Yeah sounds fun! Is that okay with you James?" Brad asked but James didn't reply as he was preoccupied.

"James!" Tristan shouted at him which caught his attention.

"What?" James replied totally oblivious to the conversation we had just had.

"Do you wanna prank call some people?" Tristan was a tad impatient.

"Yeah sure!" He replied as I went an sat next to him sitting closer to him than usual but no where near as close as before. Oh how I miss his arms around me an his head resting on mine.

Tristan pulled out his phone and chose a contact. The first victim was Joe who was their manger. Tristan made it so Joe wouldn't be able to tell it was him ringing. Joe answered the phone.

"Hello, erm, I'm just phoning to ask whether your refrigerator is running?" Brad asked in his best posh salesman voice he could do.

"Er, yeah, I think so." Joe replied rather confused. We all held in our laughter so that we wouldn't ruin the call.

"You'd better go catch it then!" Brad said in his normal voice before hanging up on Joe. We burst into fits of laughter. James has a cute laugh, totally irrelevant I know, but it's true. We carried on prank calling people most of the night before we did the boys' makeup! I did James' ,obviously, he made such a cute girl. We took pictures of them all before posting them on twitter.

When it came to sleeping we all crashed in the lounge. I was all snug in my sleeping bag until James came on jumped in me.

"Ow!" I yelped.

"Try escape this one!" he said to me mischievously.

I wriggled around trying my best to escape from under him. He weighed a lot but it was all muscle! He did eventually get off me and lay next to me. We talked all night staying up longer than the others, there were no silences or awkward moments. You know how I said the day of the gig was perfect I changed my mind!

Today was perfect! There is no denying it!

----------------------------------------------

CUTE!! Hope this chapter was good enough for you guys it's building slowly! You've just got to give it time!

Also go check out two of my friends stories! Both are fanfictions like this one! They're called 'fifty shades of blonde' by tristaann and 'just friends?' by millysophierose.

Thanks Fin! <3

Pokračovat ve čtení