His fake assistant

By tom-yumke

When a bubbly farmer Faye gets sent on a mission by her best friend, the infamous journalist Elizabeth Venice... More

Prologue
Eww? (1)
My father isn't the king (2)
Doing nothing (4)
The beast woke up (5)
My daily dose of drama (6)
Huge bloke, Marc (7)
20 questions (8)
Say bible (9)
Are we friends? (10)
Does it upset you? (11)
Cookies are a yeah (12)
Sweet...too sweet (13)
Famous? (14)
Taking care (15)
Extra
Safe (16)
Be kind, always (17)
Living together (18)
Movie night (19)
Befriend him (20)
Make one (21)
Christmas kiss (22)
It's real (23)
Mother-in-law (24)
Rival for life (25)
Family diner (26)
Heartbroken (27)
Until you (28)
People can't change (29)
It will all be okay (30)
Mine (31)
Broken remote (32)
I'm shook, they shook (33)
Q&A chapter
Fairy lights (34)
I love mushrooms (35)
She said YES! (36)
I'm the villain (37)
Nightmares (38)
Epilogue (39)
PART 2
Realizations (1)
Drunk Faye (2)
Caged like a doll (3)
Perfect world (4)
Breaking point (5)
The beast is destroyed (6)
Break in? Kind of (7)
Ovulation test (8)
Preg-nant (9)
straight SAVAGE (10)
Lies, lies and lies (11)
Horrible father (12)
Spooky spook (13)
Little snitch (14)
Break the cycle (15) - the end

The billionaire sure loves to cuddle (3)

88.3K 2.9K 1K
By tom-yumke

"One day someone is going to hug you so hard, that all of your broken pieces will stick back together."

☆☆☆

"SHIT!", I curse to myself. How could I do this? This is so not me!

I look over to the clock, hanging above the white wall. It's already 7:45 o'clock and work begins at 8. I'm so doomed. I normally wake up at 5 am, but why not today?

Am I getting so used to this New York life?

Oh hell to the no!

Hopefully not!

I quickly get up and put on my 'business' clothes, not caring to take a bath.

Before I run out of the apartment, I brush my teeth. My boss wouldn't be pleased with my morning breath.

I get in a cab and bite my nails, hoping he wouldn't be mad.

Who am I kidding?

He's Mason William the heartless man. He would probably fire me today, before I even could take a step into the building.

Fudge my life.

☆☆☆

After I get out of the cab, I run for my life inside the building, going straight to that blond girl behind the reception table. She's looking stressed out again, maybe this time quite worse.

Why is it that everyone who works here always look stressed out? Is Mr. William that demanding of a man?

When her eyes landed on me, her face immediately lit up. She looked so... relieved? To see me.

Is being the assistant of a billionaire that important of a position?

"Thank God", I hear her mutter under her breath.

Well... Hello to you too.

"Go to him! GOOOOOOO!", she screams, making me jump.

I can't do anything else but obey. I run off to the elevators and still hear her behind me, "Faster!", making me go faster.

Usain Bolt, watch out!

After 36 seconds I hear a peep, indicating that I'm there, the highest floor, better said the devils floor aka Mr. Williams floor.

Ohw well... Welcome hell.

I try to figure ways to tell Liz that I'm already fired, without even working here for more than a second, while pacing forward.

Standing still infront of the door, I take a deep breath: "Everything will be alright, I will get back to my animals", I keep repeating to myself.

When I finally find the courage... let me tell you that's not much, I knock softly on the door, hoping he didn't hear it, but unfortunately he has super hearings.

"What?", he snarls, making me jump back a little.

Should I go in or not? Well if I go in he's going to scream on me and be all bossy boss, but if I don't show up he can't do anything to me.

Wow, how old am I?

But maybe I could...

Shut the fudge up an just go in!

I nod to my inner smartness and pull the door softly, looking like an awkward potato.

My head pops out first looking around. My eyes search around, resting on a tall, well build body. He stands with his back facing me, even though I only see his back he still looks godly.

Man, what are you doing, Faye? Crushing on your boss? You're here for a mission.

I could tell that he was worrying about something by his posture that was tense. If you looked very clearly you would see his jaw clenched even from behind I could see it. His fist was balled against his hip. I could make out that he was trying very hard to stay calm.

"I'm sorry, Mr. William to be la-"

Before I could finish my sentence his posture relaxes immediately and he turns around, looking at me as if he couldn't believe I was standing right here. He hastily stalked over to me.

I was quickly embraced by two big strong arms. His arms were firmly around my neck, not letting any space between us. I could smell his cologne and amazing body scent... it was so mouthwatering but...

What. The actual mushroom!

He hugged me.

He just straight of nowhere hugged me.

I struggled to get out of his grip, but he only tightened his grip.

"Mr. William? Could you please let me go?", I asked gently.

He only groaned and pushed me further in his body, totally suffocating me.

I. Can't. Breath.

He snuggled his nose in my neck, breathing me. Like what is going on here? Why is he sniffing me like a dog?

His nose on my neck was kind of ticklish, quite giggles left my mouth, but here is nothing to be laughing about.

His body warmth radiating off his body was in contact with mine, letting me burn inside and out.

This feels so right and welcoming, but isn't right at the same time.

I stop struggling and wait.

☆☆☆

After 7 minutes he finally push up away, meeting my awkward potato face.

This billionaire sure loves to cuddle.

7 FREAKING MINUTES!

I look at him, meeting his intense gaze. His metallic grey eyes were glowing, but at the same time melting with deep emotions. Just by one look I could already read so much about him, his eyes were telling so much, yet they were masked with blankness.

"My deep apologies Mr. William that I'm too late", I speak up first, trying to shift under his intense gaze.

"Was there something wrong? Why weren't you at 8? I was worr...", he doesn't finish his sentence, instead he takes my hand and pulls it towards his mouth. He breathes it in before leaving small kisses on the back of my hand.

I quickly take my hand away, well I know one who loves affection, unlike me.

"I was worried that something might happen to you", he finally spills it out as if it was a burden getting of his shoulder.

I let a small sigh coming out of my mouth. Yey, I'm not fired!

"No, Mr. William, I just overslept", I awkwardly confess.

He probably thinks I'm a lazy person, who always oversleeps. I'm normally not like that, I want to scream to him.

"How could I not think about the time? My princess needs her beauty sleep. How could I be so reckless to let her come at 8?", he mutters under his breath.

My eyes widen. I probably heard it wrong, like super wrong.

He clears his voice and looks at me: "Princess, come sit down. And what did I say about calling me Mr. William?" He motions to a white leather sofa, that looks really expensive.

With a soft tud, I'm sitting down.

He also goes sitting right beside me. I shift to my left, so we aren't that close anymore.

I look around and admire his office, I could swear that I saw him shifting closer to me.

"Before something like that happens again, I would like to know your address and phone number", he demands calm.

His velvety voice, sending shivers down my spine. It's so beautiful.

I nod and take my old Nokia out of my pocket. I feel the sofa going up and down, looking beside me I see him laugh.

Like is he laughing at me?

"Is that your phone, princess?", he asks between laughs.

"Yes?", I don't know what's wrong with my phone? It's the best phone on earth. I already let it fall a million times, but it never broke.

"I will buy you a new one", he says, when he finally broke his laughing.

I looked at him with horror.

NO WAY!

No one is going to separate me and my lovely phone. We've been through thick and thin together. Not even this handsome billionaire.

"No, thank you. I don't need a new one."

"Yes, princess. I'm buying you one , the newest model. A princess cannot use something old as this", he says determined.

I'm choking on my own saliva.

"Mr. William, why are you calling me princess?", I ask him awkwardly.

"And why are you calling me Mr. William?", he asks me back.

"Because you're my boss", I reply, looking confused as hell. Isn't that normal that I address him as Mr. William?

"I also call you princess, because you're my princess or do you want me to call you queen?", he reply amused.

My face is getting red, well now I'm an awkward tomato.

I JUST CANNOT.

☆☆☆

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 100+ READS!

THANK YOU FOR VOTING!

PLEASE KEEP ON VOTING! IT GIVES ME STRENGTH TO KEEP ON WRITING FOR YOU.

I'M SORRY FOR NOT WRITING, IT'S KIND OFF REALLY DIFFICULT BECAUSE THERE'S SO MUCH GOING ON RIGHT NOW IN MY LIFE.

I KIND OF ALSO NEED A HUG!

LOVE YOU GUYS

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 72.8K 82
He placed both his hard, and muscular hands over my upperarms, as he pinned me to the wall ─preventing me from moving. Questions shot my mind like a...
307K 8.3K 45
Victoria Hale had everything she ever wanted in life. She was the daughter of a multi-millionaire, with a loving family. Every girl wanted to be her...
104K 3.7K 56
Helen Druman a simple girl with simple dreams,strong willed, hardworking and a fiery personality owns a small restaurant in one of the busiest place...
17.8K 1.6K 29
ISSAC RAYMONDS ,one of the top renowned entrepreneurs and CEO of RAYMOND CORPORATION PRIVATE LIMITED is well known for his cold personality towards...