Creepin | BxB

By KingMotha

" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in h... More

2: Temptations
3: Crush On You
4: Just Kick It
5: Something About You
6: Cool It Now
7: Understanding
8: Who Can I Run To?
9: All In My Head
10: It's Over
11: Damaged
12: Jumpin' Jumpin
13: Creep
14: My Little Secret
15: I Want It That Way
16: Playas Gon' Play
17: I Wanna Be The One
18: Baby Baby Baby
19: Same Mistakes
20: Waterfalls
Authors Note
21: End Of The Road
22: No Scrubs
23: Band-Aid
24: L.A.N.C.E
25: If You Love Me
26: He Can't Love U
27: No More Games
28: Bye, Bye, Bye
29: No More (Baby Ima Do Right)
30: Just My Imagination
31: Promise
Epilogue

1: Diggin On You

38.6K 852 1K
By KingMotha

Diggin' the scene, Diggin' on you, Diggin' on me, Baby bay-oh-baby baby, It's on like that, It's on like that, I gotta be in love or somethin' like that. - TLC

"Ugh this cannot be happening right now." I groaned slamming my hand on my steering wheel. I look down at my fuel line seeing it was on 'E' and my tire was now flat. How much worse could this day be? Oh! I know! I'm also stuck on the side of the ride on a quiet ass freeway. I refuse to get out of this car for anything. I lock the doors and lean down to search for my phone...

I get a notification allowing me to see where I dropped the phone. I grab it pulling it up to my face and unlocking it. I search for my car's roadside assistance number. I never thought I would have to use this damn number for anything. I don't know if I would get an answer at this time of night, but I still have to try. I press dial and swallow the little pride I have left.

The phone rings for a little bit before someone answers. It was a bunch of static so I couldn't hear. "Hello..." I said placing one finger up to my ear as if the noise was on my end.

The static stopped and the voice finally came through clearly. "Ricciardi Roadside Assistance." The deep voice spoke through the other line.

I looked at the phone making sure I didn't dial the wrong number because he voice sounded thuggish as hell. "Hello..." He spoke again noticing my silence. "My bad. I caught a flat and I need help putting on the spare."

"It's late... I was just about to close down for the night." He replies.

Why answer if you're not going to be able to help me? "I didn't know I would catch a flat so late. I really need to get home. I'll tip you if that helps." I say trying to sweeten the deal.

"Send me your location and I'll be there as soon as I can." He says.

"I got you... Oh! One more thing. I kind of need you to... bring me some gas?" I say covering my face with my hand in embarrassment.

"Gas? I don't know about all that." He says, argumentatively.

Ugh I hate having to grovel. "Please! I promise to give you the money for it when you get here. All of this caught me off guard."

He is silent for a few seconds on his end. "I'll be there send me the pinpoint to your location."

"Okay thanks! Doing it now!" I reply.

"Yeah." He hangs up.

Slightly rude, but I'm happy he agreed nonetheless. I send him my location, and wait for him to respond. I don't know how far he is, but I'm sure he couldn't be far. I look around outside still seeing not one car or sign of life. I double check to make sure my doors are locked. I could feel the temperature dropping outside, and I couldn't start the car up to turn on the heat.

I grab my blanket from the back seat just to cover myself up. I look at the time seeing it was now 12AM no worries. He'll be here soon. I'm sure of it. My phone vibrates showing I only have 10% of charge left. Fuck my life! I really hope he gets here before my phone goes dead, or God forbid I freeze to death.

-----

Hard knocks on my window causes me to jump up from the light nap I slipped into. I clench my chest at the mini heart attack I suffered. I look over seeing a man standing in my window looking at me with crossed arms. I grab my phone trying to see the time. It was now 3AM. He knocks on the window again.

"Would you like to stay here and I go home?" He says, holding up his car jack.

I roll my eyes at his statement and his lateness. I motion my hands for him to move back, so that I can open the door. He steps back a bit, and push the door open slightly. I look up at him seeing this gorgeous man staring at my with an annoyed expression. He walks over to the back of my car waiting for me to pop the trunk for him.

"I called you at 11 and you come at 3 in the morning? Not a good review for a first time customer." I say raising the trunk for him to remove the spare.

He scoffs. "I've never had customers call me after closing, and beg for a tire change."

"I didn't beg." I respond, closing the trunk.

"How do you manage to drive around with your tank close to being Empty and not think to get gas?" He asks, squatting down to raise up the car.

"In my defense I was in a rush, and didn't have time to." I shrug.

"It's 24 hours in a day. You had plenty of time but okay." He said, sarcastically.

I casually ignored his little remark. We both were there in silence for a little while. I watched him as he changed the tire, and hugged my body from the freezing cold temperature. My nose became runny, and I was shivering. He couldn't be moving any slower.

"You could grab that gas can and put it in the car." He says without looking at me.

I look down without even noticing that it was there. "You tell me after minutes of standing here." I sass, walking around him to get the gas can. I go to the tank putting it inside as he raises up from the ground.

"All done." He dusts off his hands, looking over the tire.

"Aside from you coming late, and almost causing my death. You didn't have to show up at all. I really appreciate it." I admit.

"You taking digs like that really make me wonder why I did, but I guess. For future reference don't call after 10pm." He shrugs, putting my old tire in the trunk.

"I'll hold on to that knowledge." I fake smile, grabbing my wallet from the car. "How much I owe you?"

"Just give me $20 and your insurance will take care of everything else." He says.

I hand him the twenty dollar bill, and walk to get into my car. Hopefully I never have to see him again because he was a rude one. I look up seeing him leaning into his car, and putting a cigarette into his mouth. Damn I couldn't help but focus on how sexy this man is. I feel bad for even giving him so much stink in the beginning. Damn this conscious of mine.

I step out of the car, approaching his car. He looks in my direction inhaling the cigarette and blowing it out in my direction. I fan the stinky smell of cancer out of my face, and try to make way for conversation. "Hey look I apologize for coming off rude. I'm just tired and a little cranky for the wait. It wasn't your fault, and you did help me out. I really Thank you for that."

He inhales and exhales his smoke once more before putting it out and looking at me. "You good shorty. Get home safe." He turns to enter his car. I walk back to mines as he pulls away. Once I was in my car it starts up with no problem and I make my way home. I'm glad that's over with.

The next morning, I walk into class holding my Chic Fil A biscuits in one hand, and my juice in the next. I take a seat at one of the desks closer to the teacher. I was fairly early, but I always liked to come in to eat and enjoy a little peace. I'm always one of the first to enter the classroom, so that has caused me to form a sort of bond with my Professor. She is kind of like another mother figure in my life. Which is a story for another time.

I pull out my papers, and begin finishing up the essay I was supposed to to type but got carried away writing. When I write I start to lose myself in what I create which caused me to become distracted my main goal. I just need to add a little more to this essay for flare. I hear the room door open, and I don't look up, assuming it's Mrs. Tutilier.

"Good morning Tristian." Mrs. Tutilier says, walking towards her desk and podium.

"Good morning Mrs. Tutilier." I reply, erasing a small mistake I made while responding to her.

"How is it that you manage to get here earlier than me?" She asks, rummaging through her purse.

"I'm a early bird. I'm usually up, so I figure why not come and enjoy the quiet." I respond, looking up at her. She was sitting at her desk apply lipstick to her nice full lips.

"I know that's right. What are you over there working on?" She asks, putting her mirror away.

"Just finishing up that Literature assignment you gave us! It came out nicely for me."

"Are you going to finally read your works in front of the class?" She asks, intertwining her hands intriguingly.

I shake my head. "I'm not ready to read something so intimate. I just don't want to be laughed at, or viewed as the nerdy hopeless romantic."

"You know there is nothing wrong with that. We all have needs and wants and yours just explodes into your writing." She says.

I look up squinting my eyes, and looking around the class. "Did you... Did you just give me a sex talk?"

She bursts out in laughter. "No I didn't. It did sound that way right?"

"Mhm." I nod. Just then the classroom door opens. She and I both look over and my mouth falls slightly. I watch as the same guy that just helped me put my tire on my car enters the room. Is he stalking me? I've never seen him in this room before. He was staring down at a paper he was holding in his hand. He looks even better in the daytime.

"Hey is this English 101A?" He asks finally looking up.

"Yes it is. What's your name?" Mrs. Tutilier responded as I sit there like a ghost in the room.

"Emon Ricciardi." He replied. That name rung through my ear drums when he said it. Even though he was a complete asshole when I met him, I cannot deny that he looks good.

"I haven't seen you in this class before." She says. "Is this your first day here?"

"It was a bunch of trouble with getting switched and scheduling but I'm here now." He explains.

"Well welcome!" She holds out her hand for him to shake it. "I am Mrs. Tutilier. You may have a seat anywhere you'd like. Class will begin soon."

He takes her hand in his shaking it. "Thanks. Nice to meet you." He turns looking up at me as I lower my head again looking at my paper. "Look who it is..." He says suddenly stopping near my seat.

"I'll be back soon." Mrs. Tutilier says, grabbing her purse and exiting the classroom.

"Surprising to see you here..." I said, awkwardly.

"Didn't take you for being the scholarly type." He says, sitting down beside me.

"Didn't take you to be someone looking to further your education." I respond to his rude comment.

He shrugs. "That was cute." He pulls out his phone placing in his headphones.

I roll my eyes starting to play around on my phone. I could hear the loud music blasting from his headphones causing me to look over at him. He was bobbing his head to the beat and mouthing the lyrics. I was annoyed just looking at his fine ass. He has no respect for the people around him.

I tap on his desk as he looks up at me still taping his fingers to the beat of his music. I motion for him to remove his headphones. He takes one out raising his eyebrow. "Can you turn your music down a little I can't focus."

"Focus on what? You don't have anything open on your desk." He says, placing his headphone back in his ear.

I scoff at his snappy tone of voice. The door opens as people begin to fill the classroom. His loud music was drowned out by the many voices chattering in the room. I watched as my friend Imari made his way over to his normal seat by me. I looked over again noticing Emon had moved to a completely different seat. He's a weirdo.

"Hey Tris!" Imari greets, taking a seat. "You got here early per usual?"

"You know I did." I laugh. "I was working on my essay in silence. That was interrupted though."

"How so?" He asked, spreading out his breakfast on his table.

"A new guy came in. Well not so much new, but new to this class." I explain.

His face lights up. "Really... Where?" He looks around. I turn slightly tilting my head in Emon's direction. Imari follows my eyes and direction settling his eyes on him. "Oh! He's easy on the eyes."

"Right. He's rude as hell though." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Damn he hasn't been in here a whole hour and you're beefing?"

"No. You remember I texted you about my tire going flat and the guy that came to help me was the ultimate asshole?"

"Mhm." He replies, biting into his biscuit.

"It was Him..." I say, extending my neck for emphasis.

His eyes widen. "No! What is he doing in here? He looks mean as hell. Did you suck him off after he changed your tire?"

I gasp. "You really just tried me like I was some type of ho."

His face drops into a frown. "Tristian."

"Don't be shady about my body count." I laugh. "Anyways I'm just shocked he's in the class to be honest. I really hoped that would be the last time I saw him."

"I'm sure that'll be your last run in with him." He reaches over patting my hand lightly.

"Let's hope so." I reply, as Mrs. Tutilier enters the class again, and everyone falls silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 6.4K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...
290K 9.4K 45
"Eat." I ordered as I pressed the spoon against his lips but in return, earned a cold glare from him. Before I knew it, his arm swung out and knocked...
423K 10.8K 12
It was now nighttime and I returned to my room which was very dark. The curtains were closed, strange I'm sure it was open this morning... Whatever...
1.1K 46 32
EMERY GRAY: This isn't a story about pining. It's not about the chase. It's not about hiding our feelings. Our story starts with Alaric deciding to b...