The Gangleader's Girl

By PaperSkin

"What happened to your eye?" He asks, I totally forgot. There's a little bruise next to my eye from when my m... More

Intro
Chapter 1: First Day Back From Summer
Chapter 2: Lunch Disaster
Chapter 3: Damson
Chapter 4: Meeting The Boys
Chapter 5: Nose Bleed
Chapter 6: Not Being Able To Talk To Noah
Chapter 7: Damson Is Home
Chapter 8: It All Started In The Shower
Chapter 9: Meeting The Gang
Chapter 10: James And Noah Fighting
Chapter 11: Almost Kissing
Chapter 12: Why Are You Trying To Fuck Me? I'm A Virgin.
Nellie
Chapter 13: The Cops!
Chapter 14: Leaving And Going To A Shack
Characters Part 1 And Sorry
Chapter 15: Finding Love In The...Bathroom?
Chapter 16: Kidnaped...Again?
Chapter 17: Grandpa...Is Hot?
Chapter 18: Little Thalia's and Johnny Boy's Running Around
Chapter 19: Running And Running
Authors Note-No Updates
Vote For Thalia and Noah or Johnny and Thalia!
Chapter 21: Johnny Boy Farts & A Kiss?
#38 In Teen Fiction Surprise/Contest
Chapter 22: The Nalia Ship Is Commencing
Chapter 23: Noah's Backstory
Chapter 24: Being Noah's Girlfriend?
Rewriting Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Thalia and Noah's First Small Fight
Chapter 26: Noah's Kid & Thalia Is A Step Mom
Chapter 27: Everything Never Happened?
Clearing Things Up
Chapter 28: Confronting The Boys
Chapter 29: What Happened?
Chapter 30: The END
Do You Want Bonus Chapters?
Bonus Chapter: Shane's Past And Gang Life
Bonus Chapter: Aaron's Past And Gang Life *Aaron's POV*
Bonus Chapter: Daniel's Fanfic Book
Bonus Chapter: Jason's Past And Gang Life *Jason's POV*
Bonus Chapter: The Child
Bonus Chapter: The Proposal
Bomus Chapter: The Proposal Part 2
Rewrite The Gangleaders Girl

Chapter 20: Noah Is Captured

109K 2.9K 510
By PaperSkin

This beautiful cover 😍❤️

Thalia's POV

"I'm going to untie you now, but you better not run." Johnny says. "Okay, okay. I promise." I say rolling my eyes.

He sighs, when he was done I got up and stretched. "Oh my gosh! I totally forgot what standing up feels like!" I say almost falling.

"Yeah, well don't get used to it. Tomorrow you're going right back to being in that chair." He rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. So why did you untie me in the first place?" I ask. He clears his throat. "So there is not much to do around here-" he starts.

"You didn't answer the question, Johnny boy. Oh my gosh, you are totally in love with me. Look, I know that I'm hot...like really hot...SUPER HO-"

"I get it." He says. "I know that I'm really hot but I can't stay in this nasty place for the rest of my life." I say.

"I don't love you, Thalia." He says. "That's what they all say." I sigh. "No, that's what I say." He says. I roll my eyes smiling.

"Weirdo." He says shaking his head. "Awww thanks!" I say smiling. "No problem."

"So I'm already bored. Hey, Johnny...I have a question." I say. "And I have an answer, hopefully they'll match."

"What happened? Why did you kidnap me?" I question. "We-" He starts but he door opens. "Johnny, what the hell? Why is she up?" His dad asks. Johnny clears his throat.

"I decided I'd let her walk around for a little bit...so she doesn't die of being bored..?" He says, more of a question. "That's not a thing, Johnny."

"Well he made it a thing!" I say crossing my arms. "You don't have a say in this, little Thalia." He says. "The fuck?! How do you people know who I am?! How long have you been in love with me, Johnny boy!?" I ask surprised.

"For the last time, I am not in love with you!" He yells glaring at me. "That's what he said..." I smirk. "Dude, before I go back to that chair I really need to watch all of the (This was written before all the Logan Paul stuff happened) Logan Paul videos I've missed! What drama is he into now!?" I ask.

"All of this isn't important right now!" Johnny's dad says. "Bitch, Logan Paul is always my top fucking priority! I even skipped McDonald's for him." I say.

"They are coming!" He yells. "Oh my gosh! The British is coming!? Oh my god, Johnny your dad is Paul Revere?!" I yell, they ignore me.

"Noah is here." He says. "Noah's here?" I Ask is disbelief. "What do you mean Noah's here?" Johnny asks. "I mean he's in this building. We captured him, so that means their gang must be coming."

Noah's POV

As I continued to run through the forest I tripped over a log and hit my head. "Well, that hurt." I mumble to myself. I think I might be going crazy. The next thing I knew, everything went black.

I wake up with my head throbbing. I open my eyes to see black. "Noah? You're up?" I hear someone ask. "Did I die? Is this the end...?" I ask the voice. "I wish." They say.

A light comes on and my eyes shut. "Hello Noah, it's great to see you again." My eyes open to see Johnny. "Johnny?" I ask surprised.

"The one and only. Well not to you." He says glaring at me. "Let me go. Where's Thalia?" I ask. "That's none of your business, Noah."

"It is fully my business." I say. "Look Noah, you leave Thalia alone." Johnny says. "Leave her alone? You're the one that kidnapped her!"

"Look, Noah...I'll let you leave here but you have to forget about Thalia and leave her alone. If you don't, I'll keep you here and I'll bring down your gang. It's as simple as that...." he smirks.

I don't know what I should do. If I leave Thalia maybe I can come back with better protection and with the gang...and I won't be tied up. But I don't want to leave Thalia.

I don't know what could have happened to Thalia by now...

"I'll-"

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 536 43
She was supposed to meet her friend,however,it never got to the point where she could knock on her friend's door.She bumped into her brother's rival...
42.2K 1.6K 37
"I saw that you were perfect and I loved you, then I saw you were not perfect and I loved you even more. " I said to him crying. He said "I hate you...
15M 433K 57
19 year old Ray gets abused by her foster parents that don't want anything to do with her. She's in her fourth year of university planning to become...
290K 7.2K 29
Highest Ranking In Short Story #24 (Tuesday, May 9) Read "Kissing Hayes" before reading this book. This is a sequel. |Previously known as "My Favori...