He Mustn't Find Out » Zayn Ma...

Por Daddy_Ziam

I only slept with my boyfriend one time and he said that he would be careful. Now I am 15 years old and pregn... Mais

Authors Note
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Last Authors Note x
Important Notice <3
PLOT TWIST

Chapter 24

293 4 4
Por Daddy_Ziam

"Louis William Tomlinson!" I screamed. Louis had once again stolen my concealer.

"Louis! Give it back. Now!" I demanded. "Why? You don't need it." He said in a duh tone. Still the same Louis. "Louis please!" "No." "Louis!" "No!" 

"For fuck sake's, GIVE IT BACK TO HER! I'm trying to sleep here." Ella came out, mumbling. "Uh.. Ella.. It's 12 pm." I said, scratching the back of my neck. She mumbled something that sounded like a whatever but only god knows.

Once she had walked away, Louis threw the concealer at me when I wasn't looking causing me to yelp in surprise. "Why wont she forgive me?" Louis asked, pain evident in his voice. "CAUSE UR AN ASSHOLE!" Ella shouted from the bunks.

Lou's face dropped. "You still like her, don't you?" I asked carefully as if he was a fragile object and was going to break any second. "No. I love her." He faintly said, a tear slipping out of his eye. "Aw Lou." I said, opening my arms up for him, him running into them immediately. "Lou, just give her time. K?" He nodded. Now it seemed like I was in his arms instead of vice versa. 

"Mum!" Acacia called. "Yes Acacia?" I answered her. "I've been meaning to ask you for a while but, who are these people?" "WHAT! YOU DON'T REMEMBER, UNCLE LOUIS?!" Louis screamed. She just fell silent. "His way of joking." I whispered in her ear. She nodded at me but then shook her head at Louis. "You're joking right?" He asked all of a sudden serious. "I'm afraid I don't." Acacia replied. She is pretty smart, she knows how to talk like an elevan year old. "Oh my... I need to sit down." Louis said, his face pale.

"You ok Lou?" I asked, worried suddenly. "Y-yeah I'm fine..." He stuttered. "Why don't you take her out for the day? To um.. the park for a picnic." I suggested. "Ok! Acacia, wanna come for a picnic. Just you and me?" He asked. Acacia looked up at me worried but I smiled and mouthed, 'Go on.' She nodded and Lou cheered. "YAYYYYYYY!" He squealed childishly, which Acacia giggle.

I'm just glad she doesn't remember Zayn or Liam.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Louis and Acacia were out. Ella was shoppig. Harry and Niall were at the shops, most likley getting mobbed by fans and Liam was with Sophia. Yes he broke up with Danielle 2 years ago and asked Sophia out a year ago. All that was left in the bus was me, Zayn and Perrie

I was watching, The Notebook, in the living room on the bus and I thought I was alone. I said I thought. That was until Zayn and the she devil came walking into the living room talking as loud as a warzone. 

I wasn't talking to Zayn so I just kept my mouth shut. "Hey, what movie is this?" Zayn asked sitting down. I didn't reply. I just shoved popcorn into my mouth. "BECAUSE YOUR MUM IS AN INCORSIDERATE BASTARD!" I screamed at the TV.

They were both snogging like there was no tomorrow on the couch next to me. Disgusting. What made me cry was when Noah told Ally that he wrote to her 365 times and then the kiss. I started bawling. "THAT NEVER HAPPENS! STUPID NICHOLAS SPARKS!" I screeched. I was now shoving Ben and Jerry's ice cream in my mouth and I think Zayn and Perrie were watching me.

"Madison, are you ok?" Perrie asked. "I am. Thank you very much." I said in a matter or fact tone. I then got up and left for the kitchen to get more food. I grabbed 3 of Niall's lolly bags and put on Titanic.

"I'd rather be his whore than your wife." That made me cry. Made me think of when my mum called me whore for getting pregnant with Zayn. Even though I wasn't getting married to her. I loved him. At least I thought so. "HAPPY ENDINGS DON'T EXSIST!" I screamed getting up, turning the TV off and screamed into the pillow on my bunk. "WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!" If you haven't noticed it is sorta my time of the month.

"Madison." I heard a soft Irish accent. "Y-yes?" I sniffed. "Are you alright?" "Yeah, I guess. Just emotional and LOVE DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST!" I screamed the last part, making Niall flinch. "Sorry." "S'ok." He replied smiling. "I don't know what to do. I may despise Zayn, but I still love him. But he has Perrie and I have Rhys." I whimpered. "Why don't you ask Rhys to come on tour with us for 2 weeks or so?" "Why?" "To get your mind off Zayn and to make him jealous." Niall cheekily smiled. "Not bad Horan." I told him, punching his shoulder. "Ow!" He whined. "It wasn't that hard." I laughed. He just laughed and gave me a Horan Hug.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"BABE!" I screamed, jumping onto Rhys as he entered the door. "Hey baby!" He replied kissing me against the door. I heard a cough and we stopped, turning around. I saw Zayn sitting on the chair with Perrie but he was throwing Rhys a death look which made me smirk.

"So, Rhys and you huh?" Louis asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Lou, you saw him at that awkward dinner." I laughed. "Yes, but I didn't know it was you until the end." He replied, "So, Rhys and you huh?" He repeated. "Yes!" I laughed.

"Rhyssss! I thought we were best friends! Collegues! Mates! Lovers! But you didn't tell me you were dating THE different yet gorgeous Madison Jensine!" Louis fake cried which made Niall laugh really hard, which made Acacia laugh. "Sorry mate. She's mine now." Rhys laughed and pecked my lips.

"Please stop kissing. Our daughter is in the room." Zayn asked. "What? So it's ok if you and Perrie kiss but not me and Mad? Sorry mate, but not acceptable." Rhys replied. Yes he knew about me and Zayn's past. He met me when I was crying in the middle of the street in Bradford. He talked me out of suicide and so on. 

Before Zayn could reply to Rhys, he kissed me and we sort of got into a make out session right there.

"CHILD IN THE ROOM!" Louis screamed, but Acacia had seen this plenty of times so we kept going to make Lou whine. "Madison, I'll buy you starbucks." Louis said, me instantly pulling away. "Sorry Rhys but it's THE exspensive starbucks." I told Rhys. "Fine then. I have Louis." Rhys joked. I acted offended until Louis dragged me out the bus and into the rental car. "YAY!" I squealed.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

*ZAYN'S POV*

I still can't believe it was her. Out of everyone in the world. Her. Small world. This may seem cliché and how fate brought us together. But no. It was just an awkward coincidence. But what I absaloutly loved, was how much my daughter had grown and how gorgeous she had gotten. She was a stunner like her mother. 

"Zayn." Perrie whispered in my ear. "Yes babe?" I replied, looking down at my beautiful girlfriend who was leaning on my shoulder. "I have to go for three weeks. The band has a huge promotion to do in Europe." Perrie replied. "Oh. Um... ok." I looked at my thumbs. "Sorry Babe." Instead of answering her I kissed her and hugged her as if my life depended on it.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

*Louis's POV* (this is new)

I could see it. Maybe they couldn't but I could. Madison still had a thing for Zayn and Zayn still had a thing for Madison. For christ sakes, it's like God planned them to be together. They keep meeting up. First meeting each other in London and getting pregnant. Second, Zayn comes back to Bradford and they hook up again and get engaged. And Last but not least, now. They meet up again. They may have different partners this time, but some way. Some way they are going to hook up again. They are going to fall for each other all over again.I just hope this time it will work out. Poor little Acacia. So much bloody drama in her life. 8 years of Drama. First, Madison gives birth and goes into a distressed state. Second, Madison is depressed. Third, Zayn. Fourth, Liam and so forth. It must be difficult for her.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

*Niall's POV* (This is also new)

I can see, that Louis can feel it too. The awkward tension filled with a weird lovey tension. It's strange. So much drama in that poor girls life. No one can catch a break around here.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

*Madison's POV*

We had just finished dinner. I was so happy too aswell, because Perrie was giving me a death glare from across the room. Like what the fuck woman, I have a boyfriend. 

"Who's up for a movie?" Louis asked, breaking the glaring war. "ME!" Acacia giggled. "K. What movie?" "FORREST GUMP!" Acacia giggled again. "You told her to say that didn't you, Lou?" Harry laughed. "Me? Never!" Louis acted hurt, which made Niall and Acacia laugh. "Looks like Acacia is close to Uncle Lou again." I smiled. "Yes!" Louis replied, picking up Acacia, and spinning her around.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

We had just watched the movie and Acacia was falling asleep. "I better put her to bed." I mumbled, tiredly. "OOOOOH! Can I do it please!" Louis asked. "K." I answered, snuggling into Rhys's side more.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

*Acacia's POV*

I remember him from somewhere. The man that had the huge muscles and wore the white tank top. 

I was just going to the bedroom to get into Pyjamas like mum asked me. I walked in there and uncle Liam was sitting on my bed with a drunk smile on his face. I got scared and I was about to turn back towards the door but Uncle Liam grabbed my arm and pulled me back onto the bed. He started to pull my clothes off and I started to squirm but I couldn't move. He had me pushed against the bed and then he started to take his pants off. He then took off his boxers and he put his willy into my vagina. "Mumm-" I started to scream but uncle Liam covered my mouth with his hand. My areas started to hurt really badly as his willy went into me. I started to scream from my throat so Uncle Liam couldn't stop me. Daddy suddenly ran into the room.

I woke up crying and whimpering. "MUM! DAD!" I squealed. It all made sense. Why Mum went to court a lot. Why Mum and Dad fought a lot here. Zayn was my father. Wow.

"ACACIA!" Mum screamed, getting off her bunk and climbing into mine followed by Dad. "Mum, Dad! It was horrible. Uncle Liam. Dream. Memories. It was HORRIBLE!" "Shh it's ok baby." 

"Did she just say dad?" Uncle Louis asked. "I think so, yeah." Uncle Niall answered. I think they were all awake still. "WHAT THE HELL! SHE REMEMBERS ZAYN BUT NOT LOUIS WHO WAS WITH HER MORE THAN ZAYN! The world is messed up." He squealed, which made me laugh.

"Dad?" The purple haired woman asked. "Uh yeah... about that..." Daddy replied, scratching his neck

HI GUISE! SORRY ITS LATE BUT HERES A CHAPTER! SORRY ITS BAD BUT WHO CAREEEES! THE ITALICS! Hmmmm wheres that from? YUS CHAPTER 8... i think... BUT YES! WHEN LIAM RAPED ACACIA!

Ths chapter is mostly a filler. :P anyways, I HAVE A BOY FRIEND NOWWWW! YAY! hehehe :P

Anyways, CYAAAAAAA ILYASM!! COMMENT, VOTE MAYBE FAN! THANKSSSSSSSSSS

ILYYYYYYYYY

- meg xxx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

8.5K 355 18
Hi. I'm Audra Rayne. I live in Wolverhampton. You might not know me as... well, me. But You may be knowing Liam Payne (Obviously) from One Direction...
13.4K 501 48
In 2015, Zayn left the band without giving the real reason the the lads. But now, he is back with his daughter. The lads who are regrouping add him b...
26K 394 22
c σ m p l є t є d When you're a model you get EVERYTHING you want, right? WRONG! I got something NO model at the height of their career wants... Wa...
816K 26.6K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...