The Walking Dead

By WillBrennan7

Based off of the hit TV show, The Walking Dead follows a new group of survivors as they survive the zombie ap... More

The Walking Dead
Episode 2
Season 1 Episode 3
Season 1 Episode 4
Season 1 Episode 5
Season 1 Episode 6
Season 1 Episode 7
Season 1 Episode 8
Season 2 Episode 1
Season 2 Episode 2
Season 2 Episode 3
Season 2 Episode 4
Season 2 Episode 5
Season 2 Episode 6
Season 2 Episode 7
Season 2 Episode 8
Season 2 Episode 9
Season 2 Episode 10
Season 2 Episode 12
Season 3 Episode 1
Season 3 Episode 2
Season 3 Episode 3
Season 3 Episode 4
Season 3 Mid-Season Finale
Season 3 Episode 6
Season 3 Episode 7
Season 3 Episode 8
Season 3 Episode 9
Season 3 Episode 10
Season 3 Episode 11
Season 3 Episode 12
Season 3 Finale
Season 4 Episode Titles And Descriptions
4x01
4x02
4x03
4x04
4x05
4x06
4x07
4x08 Mid-Season Finale
4x09
4x10
4x11
4x12
4x13
4x14
4x15
4x16
4x17
4x18 Season Finale
Season 5 Episode Titles And Descriptions
The Walking Dead Season 5 Trailer
5x01 Sneak Peeks
5x01 SEASON PREMIERE
5x02
5x03 YOU MUST READ IT
5x04
5x05
5x06
5x07
5x08 MID-SEASON FINALE (A Must Read)
5x09
5x10
5x11
5x12
5x13
5x14
5x15
5x16
5x17
5x18
5x19 THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE
5x20 THE SEASON FINALE YOU MUST READ
Season 6 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 6 Trailer
6x01 SEASON PREMIERE
6x02
6x03
6x04
6x05
6x06
6x07
6x08
6x09
6x10 MID-SEASON FINALE
6x11
6x12
6x13
6x14
6x15
6x16
6x17
6x18
6x19 PENULTIMATE EPISODE
6x20 SEASON FINALE
Season 7 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 7 Trailer
7x01 SEASON PREMIERE
7x02
7x03
7x04
7x05
7x06
7x07
7x08
7x09 100th EPISODE MID-SEASON FINALE
7x10
7x11
7x12
7x13
7x14
7x15 A MUST READ
7x16
7x17
7x18
7x19 PENULTIMATE EPISODE
7x20 The Heartbreaking SEASON FINALE
Season 8 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 8 Trailer
8x01 Sneak Peeks
8x01 SEASON PREMIERE
8x02
Update/ New Titles And Descriptions
8x03
8x04
8x05
8x06
8x07
8x08
8x09
8x10
8x11
8x12 MID-SEASON FINALE
8x12 Epilogue
Fun Facts #1-5
Final 12 Trailer
8x13
8x14
8x15
8x16
8x17
8x18
8x19
8x20
8x21
8x22
New Finale Title
8x23 THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE
8x24 THE SERIES FINALE
Fun Facts Part 2
Top 5 Anthony Speeches
Top 10 Characters
Top 10 Episodes

Season 2 Episode 11

136 3 0
By WillBrennan7

The Walking Dead

Season 2

Episode 11

Can’t Go On

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“WE NEED BANDAGES” Anthony shouts as Sam bleeds. “I feel fine” shouts William, throwing a bottle into the wall. “There” says Ted as he points at the museum. “We need people” says Thomas as it shows Harry shoot an arrow at Anthony. They then run into the forest.

      The twigs broke as they ran. “Are they coming?” asked William, looking back. “No” said David. “We’re fine, for now.” They looked at Peter and John who held Anthony’s limp body. “Is he still breathing?” Hannah asked, looking at him. Peter checked for a pulse and nodded.

       Then, they saw flashlights behind them and they immediately ran off. They could here growling and Harry shout “THEY WENT THAT WAY.” Then, two members of Arrington emerged, but Ted and Hannah chopped their heads off. “Go, go” said Ted as another one emerged, only to have a machete go into his skull.

       They kept running until they reached the outskirts of the forest. “You’ve got to be kidding” said Ian as they arrived. There were many walkers roaming around the car, and they were surrounded. “What do we do?” asked Terry. “Walkers or Arrington?” “Walkers” said William as he ran out and shot three.

       The others came out and they all shot and stabbed every walker in range. Then, two Arrington soldiers appeared, but were shot by William and David. They fell, bullet holes in their necks, and suffered a painful death. “Coast is clear” said William as Hannah chopped the final walkers head off. They all jumped into the cars and drove off as all of the Arrington soldiers came out of the woods.

     Thomas, anger filling his head, shot a dead walker three times. “Boss” said Harry. “What now?” Then, the soldiers that William shot in the neck started to move. “Ramirez” said Harry with a curious expression. Thomas crouched down and stared at the men who started growling. He shot both of them and then checked for bites, but there were none. Then, a sinister smile formed on his evil face.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

     Gwen sat next to Sam, holding his hand. “Are you okay?” asked Tyler, as he and Kate walked up with water. “I’m fine” said Gwen. “I’ve just known Sam for a while, and I’m worried about him.” “That’s not it’ said Tyler. “You’re in love with Anthony.”

      “Excuse me” said Gwen. “I’m not in love with him. Sure, he’s my best friend and I care for him, but I don’t love him.” “You only like Ian because you think Anthony doesn’t love you” said Kate. “But he doers. We’ve seen it in his eyes. So, no you’re not fine.” “Guys” said Bob, walking over. “There are walkers outside.”

      They got up and walked to the window where they saw many walkers roaming around the parking lot. “Ugh” said Gwen. “Where are they?” “Dad” said a weak voice. They turned and saw Sam, whose eyes were opened, looking around.

      “Sam” said Gwen. “Are you okay?” “I’m fine” said Sam. “I’m feeling better. Where’s my dad?” “He went to scout the museum” said Bob. “They’ll get back soon.” “Sooner more than later” said Shane, who pointed at the cars driving through the walkers and up to the store.

       Then, Gwen saw Anthony being carried out with an arrow in his hip. “DAD” shouted Sam as they put Anthony on another check out counter. His father was pale, unconscious, and bleeding, but he was still breathing. “What happened?” asked Gwen. “Harry Kane” said William. “We saw Thomas execute a woman, and Anthony couldn’t take it so we attacked, but he was hit.”

     “Will he be okay?’ asked Sam, tears protruding from his eyes. “We don’t know” said Ted. “I’m sorry, but I want to tell you the truth. We have no idea.” “But we’ll try” said Terry. “We’ll try to save your dad.” “Should we pull it out?” asked David. “I don’t know” said Carly. “It might do something.” However, as she said it, William pulled the arrow clean out.

      “WILLIAM” Carly shouted, but Anthony seemed to lose a lot of pain because he sighed and said “Thanks.” William smiled, but looked angry at his sister. As Anthony, after being bandaged, tried to get up, Gwen pushed him down and said “You’ve gotta rest. You can’t go on and fight Thomas. He can’t go on, right guys?” Everyone nodded in agreement and Anthony said “Fine, but someone has to lead.” “I’ll lead us” said William.

         “No” said Carly. “I understand that you think you’re better, but you’re not.” “Yes I am” said William. “I understand that you’ve been protective of me ever since ‘it happened’, but we’re in the apocalypse and he’s dead.” Carly looked at her brother, tears in her eyes, and said “Fine.”

       “Okay” said Anthony. “William’s the leader for the time being. We’ve got to make a plan of attack.” “We can’t attack yet” said Gwen. “You need to rest first.” “I know that” Anthony growled. “Don’t talk to her like that” said Ian. “HEY” shouted William. “Everyone needs to be quiet. Anthony and Sam’ll rest, but we need to vacate the store. They probably sent someone to follow us.” “How do you know?” asked Gwen. “Because there’s a man out there” said William, looking at a man outside. He grabbed a brick, broke the window, and then short the man as another one drove off.

         “So” said William. “They’ll know that we live here. We just need to stay here for a little bit, send a squad out to collect ammo, and then we leave this place with a trap.” “What trap?” asked Gwen. William smiled and pointed outside, where several walkers roamed.

            After placing the walkers in the meat room, the group then put supplies in the bag. “Okay” said William. “There are houses across the street. We’ll set camp there and then some of us will get ammo. When we get back, we’ll wait and see if Thomas’ group attacks. If they do, we sneak out and go to the museum and wait. If we don’t get back after a few hours, wait. If they don’t show up, head to the museum and wait in the forest. We’ll meet you guys there.” William, Bob, Ted, Hannah, Terry, Peter and Ian then got into the cars and drove off as the others set up camp in a house right across the street.

           William’s group drove on until they reached a gun store. They walked in, and their hearts sank. There was only a few boxes left, and some of them were for guns they didn’t have. They got a few more guns as William said “Bob, Hannah, go to the back and find more.”

          Bob and Hannah walked to the backroom and saw that whoever owned the store was a comic book nerd. He had collected several books and he even had posters of several superheroes. Bob picked up a mask and said “Ooh, I’m a crazy hero.” Hannah chuckled and said “I’m laughing because that’s stupid.” “Yeah” said Bob. “It is.” They then walked out and gasped as they opened another door. Several walkers turned and growled at them.

          “RUN” Bob shouted, pulling Hannah out the back door. The others heard him and then saw the walkers. They shot at a few before running straight out. As they ran out, Bob and Hannah met up with them, but they stopped as cars drove up and people stepped out. “Hello guys” said Thomas with a smirk. He walked to William and punched him in the hip where he threw up.  At that moment, they all opened fire. Some of Arrington fell as Ted shouted “GET OUT OF HERE.” Hannah, William, Terry, and Peter ran off as Ted got shot in the leg. He fell and was put into a truck with the others.

        As the other four turned a corner, a walker jumped out and bit a chunk out of Peter’s wrist. He screamed as Thomas ran up and grabbed Hannah and Terry. William kicked Thomas, grabbed the other two, and ran off, feeling scared about Thomas and Peter. Thomas, who lost sight of them, smiled in an evil fashion. “I still win” he said, as he felt triumphant.

On The Next Episode Of WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“You’re gonna turn” John says as he stares at his brother. There are gun shot as Anthony and Sam hide in the trees with guns.

The Season Finale

Thomas and Anthony punch each other as walkers roam around. Sam shoots some as Gwen and Ian battle many.

Is Here.

Gunshots are heard as blood spreads across a tree.

Some Will Live

Thomas holds a knife over Anthony.

Some Will Fall

Sam then has his mouth opened with a shocked expression

Find Out What Happens On The Season Finale Of The Walking Dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.