Destined Destiny

By imallien

NOT A TYPICAL MUSLIM STORY! Meet SAYAN ALI KHAN...........a multi billionaire. According to the world he i... More

chapter 1 -Meet Mr.Heartless
chapter 2 A dark night
chapter 3 stalked by a stranger!
chapter 4 Meeting Mr arrogant !
chapter 5 - The unanswered questions
chapter 6 -experiencing the arrogance!
chapter 7 -The Saviour ! ?
chapter -8 Tit for Tat
chapter -10 Beauty and the Beast
chapter -11 Brother ?!
chapter 12 Hello Rockstar!!
chapter 13 partner in crime ?!
chapter 14 Hold my hand !
chapter 15 Knight in the shining armour !
Chapter 16 The last breath ?!!
chapter 17 Safest place in the world!!
chapter -18 Her confessions
chapter -19 Am i fired ?
chapter 20 My trip to Paris !!
chapter 21 In the city of the love !!
chapter 22 Never leave my hand !
chapter 23 Mon armour !
Happy New Year!
chapter 24 Stay away from me!
chapter 25 I love him?
chapter 26 I am a killer
chapter 27 Missing him!
chapter 28 In her arms
chapter 29 I love you!
chapter 30 broken soul !
chapter 31 Date?
chapter 32 my ruined date!
chapter 33 saving my relationship
chapter -34 loosing her!
chapter 35 - Broken trust
chapter 36 I hate you
chapter 37 kidnapped
chapter 38 revealing
chapter 39 The truth
EXAMS
chapter 40 Second date !
chapter 41 my reuined second date!
chapter 42 will you marry me?
chapter 43 confessions
chapter -44 please hate me
chapter 45 The reason
chapter 46 without her!
Happy Ramadan !
My surprise
chapter 47 without him
Epilogue !
Thank you!
Bonus chapter - 1
Bonus chapters 2
Bonus chapter 3
It's my birthday!
My surprise
Editing and changing Charecters names!

chapter -9 Racing hearts!!

2.6K 173 10
By imallien

HAYAT POV

He started walking towards me by continuously keeping an eye contact with me . I became consious and cautious  and quickly averted my   gaze to the other side .

His continous gaze is like boring holes into my sensitive skin . I was like a small prey infront of a big Predator .

Is he angry on me?

Did I lost my job   ??   or

Am I still his personal assistant ?

My deep thoughts were interrupted  by that beast who was almost two feet away from me , and suddenly the two feet distance decreased  into one . So to increase the distance between us I took a step back away from him .
With every step he took towards me , , , I edged myself​ a step back .

Protecting my self  I walked little too further back untill I collided with the wall on my back . He suddenly neared me within a blink of my eye and there is only a half foot distance between us .

I feel like his eyes are boring  through me and I can't stop the fear  that was slowly consuming me inch by inch .

Are you scared  ??

He asked  looking at my fingers that were shivering .

N..N..No... I stammered a little with the hint of fear deceiving my voice .

Why would I ?     I said looking away .

He suddenly supported his left hand on the wall beside my neck and leaned inward pinning me more into the wall .

I dared myself to look at him and he immediately  locked his eyes with mine. . The look in his eyes was so cold and insensitive . His blazing dark chocolate brown orbs looked like he didn't slept from years .

He suddenly started unbottoning his shirt  with the other hand .

I frozed in my position and my heart hammered in my chest and I was breathing heavily . My heart increased its pace and  started to race with his !
For a second i felt like the whole room echoed from our racing heart beats .

He completely unbottoned his shirt exposing his absolutely perfect rock abs .
A shiver ran down my spine and all my senses started deceiving me .I couldn't stop myself in looking at his perfect abs .

He suddenly took his Shirt from his muscular body . Oh my god !! He was standing half naked infront of me .I couldn't stop myself from blushing !! I wanted to run away , runaway from his cabin or hide myself somewhere below the desk .
Because ....I in my entire life never and ever blushed infront of  man ! But this man created new sensations in me which I couldn't handle  anymore .

I gathered my strength by suppressing the newly born feelings and gave him an irritating look .

He suddenly took the shirt in the other hand and throwed it straight on my face .
I was shocked by his sudden action. Anger fired up in me and I wanted to throw it back on his face.

Go ,,go  and wash it !  He said taking few steps away from me .

What ?? I asked if I heard anything wrong .

  A few minutes back you said that it was your duty to follow your boss orders , so follow my orders and wash it . ..he said with a smrick on his face.

Did I said that ! ? May be  i did ! You Dumbo , be careful when you talk with him I scolded my self  and looked at that shirt which was drenched in the coffee .

You don't have the whole day Ms. Hayat , I should attend a meeting with in half an hour , so wash it within ten minutes he said looking at his Shirt .

What ?? With in ten minutes ??
Am I a washing machine or what,   to wash it and to dry it within ten minutes !! Even the washing machine couldn't accomplish the whole task in ten minutes , how can he expect me to do that !!

Ms .Hayat ,I don't have time to print invitations for your going , so will you make it fast he shouted at me .

I had no other choice left except to do it the way he wanted.. otherwise​ he might loose his other project and I don't want it to happen because of me .

I took the shirt and went into the washroom in his cabin .I cleaned it and dried it under the hand drier.
Dammit !! Who told him to wear a white shirt !
I again washed it using the hand wash this time , but still there was a little coffee stain on it .

Urgh!!

At last , I gave up and opened the door and there he was roaming all the cabin half naked with a file in his hand.

I fake coughed and he turned towards me  . He seemed to be satisfied by looking at me ..No.. I think at his shirt  in my hand .
I went towards him and handed his shirt back . He wasted not a single second in putting it back on him .

What is this ??? He asked showing the coffee stain.

It was not going ..I said looking at the stain.

How could I wear this now ?? He said gritting his white sparkling teeth .

I'm sorry sir , but I did my best . I started but stopped by the beast .

Stop it !! He said and asked me to open the cabinet  .

I quitely nodded and opened the cabinet present at the corner .

I was dumbfolded after looking at his cabinet .

Inside his cabinet , there are many neatly pressed white formal shirts .
Is he obsessed with white ?

He took a new shirt from the cabinet and started buttoning it .

What the hell !!!! If he already had a bunch of similar shirts in his cabinet then why did he wasted my time and energy in cleaning the shirt which he had no idea of wearing it again !!

I am standing in front him and he was buttoning his Shirt , meanwhile a Girl  entered his cabin without knocking .

The girl stared at me and the beast who was buttoning up his Shirt for a couple of seconds and said

I'm so sorry ..
So sorry to  disturb you , I'll wait outside .she smiled  and left the cabin closing the door .

What the hell is happening ??

And why is she sorry ??

And why is she smiling ??

Oh god ! The people of this hotel imagine a lot !!

Hello guys , how was the chapter ??
Hope you enjoyed it!!
I enjoyed a lot in writing this chapter .
Wait for the next chapter , I'll try to update soon.
Plz do vote and share if u guys liked it .
Keep smiling ...😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 22.2K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...
92.1K 3.6K 31
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...
159K 5K 47
DO NOT COPY MY WORK Mir's! The name itself screams power. Mir's are the most influential and rich nawab of the whole Karachi. Feared and Respected b...
1.8M 85.3K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...