His fake assistant

By tom-yumke

When a bubbly farmer Faye gets sent on a mission by her best friend, the infamous journalist Elizabeth Venice... More

Prologue
My father isn't the king (2)
The billionaire sure loves to cuddle (3)
Doing nothing (4)
The beast woke up (5)
My daily dose of drama (6)
Huge bloke, Marc (7)
20 questions (8)
Say bible (9)
Are we friends? (10)
Does it upset you? (11)
Cookies are a yeah (12)
Sweet...too sweet (13)
Famous? (14)
Taking care (15)
Extra
Safe (16)
Be kind, always (17)
Living together (18)
Movie night (19)
Befriend him (20)
Make one (21)
Christmas kiss (22)
It's real (23)
Mother-in-law (24)
Rival for life (25)
Family diner (26)
Heartbroken (27)
Until you (28)
People can't change (29)
It will all be okay (30)
Mine (31)
Broken remote (32)
I'm shook, they shook (33)
Q&A chapter
Fairy lights (34)
I love mushrooms (35)
She said YES! (36)
I'm the villain (37)
Nightmares (38)
Epilogue (39)
PART 2
Realizations (1)
Drunk Faye (2)
Caged like a doll (3)
Perfect world (4)
Breaking point (5)
The beast is destroyed (6)
Break in? Kind of (7)
Ovulation test (8)
Preg-nant (9)
straight SAVAGE (10)
Lies, lies and lies (11)
Horrible father (12)
Spooky spook (13)
Little snitch (14)
Break the cycle (15) - the end

Eww? (1)

96.1K 2.8K 1.4K
By tom-yumke

"Behind every succesfull person is a substantial amount of coffee."

☆☆☆

It's been 2 days since Liz and I changed positions. She's now hopefully taking good care of my animals. I in the mean time moved in a little apartment that Liz bought for me. I'm now waiting for the interview that comes around in 2 days.

I suddenly hear my phone ring and pick up.

"Eww, don't cling on me, nasty chicken", Liz shrieks out.

When you talk about the devil.

"Hi, Liz." I giggle.

"Don't laugh. It's been only two days but I'm already getting crazy from those animals. I hope you hurry up and find his weakness so I could come back to New York. That aside have you already bought something to wear on the interview?"

"I wanted to wear my jeans and T-shirt." I hear Liz gasps out on the other side of the phone.

"What? No, you can't do that. Omg! I'm going to send you to a popular clothing shop for business. I will call them now and order what you need to wear so you need to pick it up. Wear that on the interview day."

"Okay."

"That's for now I'm glad I called or it will be a total disaster."

I lay off the phone and take a deep breath. It's my first time in a big city and I can say that I'm not really a fan of all those buildings. I miss my farm and all the nature.

☆☆☆

After picking up the clothes in the mall I decided to look around the city a little. I stopped randomly in front of a little coffee shop and decided that a cup couldn't hurt me. I normally never drink coffee, because by just one cup my heart already pounds 150 per minute.

I step in and immediately got blown away by the delicious smell of coffee. I've never been to a coffee shop this is my first and surely not my last.

I order a caramel macchiato and take place on one of the comfy chairs and enjoy the coffee that I deserved after doing... well, nothing.

After drinking my coffee that was more than delicious, it was magnificent. I was about to stand up, taking my bag and get home, but before I could do anything the bell on the door goes of indicating that there's a new customer.

The whole place is now completely silent. The only sound were the footsteps of the new customer walking to the pay desk.

My curious ass looks up to see why it's so silent. Every face from the workers to the customers have only one expression...

Fear.

The worst is the girl behind the counter now shaking with completely fear.

My eyes finally lay on the last figure in this room... the customer. He has a suit on looking more expensive then all my belongings. He has that aura around him that radiates domination and power... very much power.

I wake up from my trance by a deep velvet voice, speaking like a treat. He wasn't screaming or anything.

But, boy. It was scarier.

His voice was deep but stern and demanding.

"Why can't I pay with my card?" He asks looking right through the girl that's getting paler and paler by every second.

"I'm s-sorry, mister. But you can only pay with cash." She speaks out quietly, trying to control her fear.

"So you say that I can't pay. We will see with that. If I can't pay this then you surely will not pay your rent this month cause you will be fired." He says, making even me shiver and I'm not the one who he's looking at. I can't imagine what she's going trough.

Poor girl.

"I will pay." I hear my own voice say, standing up I go to the counter and lay a bill of 20 dollar on it. Everyone in the hole room gasps as if they don't believe what I just did. Why aren't people here as helpful as in my village.

I never look up at him not wanting to meet his gaze because I can already feel his stare. He's literally burning holes in my head. How extreme will it be if he would look in my eyes? I shiver by the thoughts, turning back I take my bag and leave the coffee shop.

OH NO!

I forgot my exchange...

I'm going to cry.

Before I can make it far I'm getting turned around by a hand taking my arm tightly, but not so hard that it pained.

I came face to face with suit-guy. His eyes burning a metallic grey makes my eyes widened and for a moment I was completely silent by him.

He was... If I said handsome it will be a BIG understatement, he was more than that.

He was a GREEK GOD.

His jawline so sharp that I could cut my finger with it, he's lips so red and kissable, he's nose right-angled the perfect shape that every guy could dream off, his hair dark brown almost black it looks so soft that I wanted to take my hand through it and lastly his eyes a glowing metallic grey. Where I can't get my eyes off. His eyes are screaming so much dominance, power... and possessiveness? His eyes are getting softer for a moment his color changing to a warm, lovely grey and it looks like he's in a sort of trance, looking at me.

"Mister?" I ask after a while, seeing that he still was in his trance.

He immediately shakes his head and his eyes are getting metallic again.

"Why did you do that?" He asks in his deep velvet voice, looking deep in my eyes.

"W-what?" I ask confused, trying to get away from his gaze.

"Why did your pay for me? What do you want for exchange? My number? A date in a expensive restaurant or..." His face is getting closer, letting me feel the warmth of his body radiate to me. He never breaks the stare and whisper sensually in my ear, "A heated night together?"

I gasp totally in schock.

Did he just really say that?

"Eww." I say, accidentally loud up.

His face hardens and something change is his eyes before he...

Chuckle?

Did he just chuckle? So mister suit has feelings.

"Eww? So you're still a virgin, huh? Interesting." He smirks slightly, "I'm serious don't play innocent. I know all the cliché tricks you act innocent and then later on your true nature will show when the money comes running to you." He sis out, having a scowl on his face.

"So what you are saying is that I payed for you so I could get to you? For your money?"

"Of course what other intentions would you have?"

And on that moment I was really raging up. I feel my face getting red out of anger. I have a high patience limit but if you judge people like that then you would see.

"You idiot!" He springs up slightly from my sudden rage. I set my hand on my hips and speak up. "I don't know who you think you are but I surely know that I didn't do it for the money. Why do people these day never do anything out of their heart? Out of kindness it still exist you know, people whom help each other without wanting something back."

When I'm done with this speech I stand straight and look up at him. What I see frustrates me even further. He's laughing silently looking at me... proudly?

"So you really don't know who I am?" He asks kinda shocked his grey eyes looking sternly at me as if he's figuring something out.

"No and I also don't want to know."

I turn around and see my bus stopping in front of me.

Perfect timing.

"Wait. Where are you going?" I hear him ask behind me, but it's already too late because the bus already left.

I see him still standing there shocked, looking at me who's sitting behind the bus window. I give him a friendly smile and wave at him.

Goodbye, mister suit.

MASON WILLIAM POV

I'm getting irritated from the girl behind the counter and this shop. Which shop doesn't have a card machine? I'm going to make sure that tomorrow she would be fired and this placed would be destroyed.

"I will pay." I hear a soft angelic voice next to me.

I could only see the top side of her face but that's enough to make me blow away. She's tiny, her body seems so fragile yet so womanly. Her long auburn hair looks soft as silk, a strand of hair falls in front of her face, making me want to stroke it behind her ear. The freckles on her nose that overflows to her cheek makes me want to kiss them, all one by one.

She gets a 20 dollar bill out off her wallet and leaves it on the counter. I keep looking at her trying to make her look at me, wanting to see her eyes, but she doesn't. Instead she takes her bags and walks out of the shop.

Why did she pay. It isn't so difficult to guess, she just wants my money like every other girl. All women are the same. They just want one thing.

I immediately storm out the shop, letting my cup stay there on the counter. I take her arm and turn her around and that's when my heart that I didn't know still beated, pound.

Her eyes were like gems a dangerous yet beautiful color as if I was looking deep into a forest. It had that deep green color with a hint of brown. I could stare at it for days.

My thoughts were broken by the soft voice of her. It was as if thousand angels were singing... So beautiful.

"Mister."

I shake my head. Why am I feeling like this? She's only a little gold digger that uses man for there pleasure.

"Why did you do that?" I ask looking right at her.

Her big green eyes sprung open with confuse clearly written on her face.

"W-what?"

"Why did your pay for me? What do you want for exchange? My number? A date in a expensive restaurant or..." I take a step closer never leaving her beautiful eyes, bowing down I whisper in her ear going on with all the feels. "A heated night together?"

Her smell hits me right in the face. She smells so good like forest after rain yet so a sweet mouthwatering smell. I breath it in... it's my new favorite smell.

But then something lights up in my head, no, this isn't right. She's just a typical woman. Since when did I ever flirt with someone? Or ask them to bed? I've had hundreds women trying to get me in bed. I've never gave in to.

Heck I haven't had my first kiss yet.

But she's different.

I get out of my thoughts by the soft voice of the girl.

"Eww."

Wait.

What?

Did she just ewwed me?

She's so cute. I start to chuckle. Chuckle... I haven't chuckled in a long time. Heck I don't even know if I've ever chuckled.

"Eww? So you're still a virgin, huh? Interesting." I don't know why but the thought that she's still a virgin makes me happy, but all women are the same, "I'm serious don't play innocent. I know all the cliché tricks you act innocent and then later on your true nature will show when the money comes running to you."

The angel before me thought for a second, "So what you are saying is that I payed for you so I could get to you? For your money?"

"Of course what other intentions would you have?"

I immediately regret saying it she doesn't seem a girl like that and I regret it even more when I see her face she looked very angry...

But cute angry.

"You idiot!", I sprung up from her change of voice. She set her hands on her hips, trying to look intimidating but she surely doesn't know that on this moment she couldn't look any cuter. She looked like an angry kitten. I try not to take my phone out of my pocket, to take a picture of her.

"I don't know who you think you are but I surely know that I didn't do it for the money. Why do people these day never do anything out of their heart? Out of kindness it still exist you know, people whom help each other without wanting something back."

I laughed silently since when did I start laughing? Since this cute little angry kitten. When she saw me laughing her face became angrier. She gave me one heck of a speech which warmed my heart.

This little angel is a gift from heaven.

Never have I ever seen such a kindhearted girl and never have I seen such a beautiful girl. My heart started to pound faster, like it wanted to climb out of my chest.

She has the guts to speak like this to me, the one and only Mason William. If someone else spoke like this to me I wouldn't even listen and they would be dead by now. But doesn't she know what my power is? What I can do?

"So you really don't know who I am?", I ask her in shock. Everyone knows who I am, right? Can it even be that she really doesn't know me.

"No and I also don't want to now.", I watch her eyes intensely and don't see any trace of lying.

She speaks the truth.

It's been such a long time since someone didn't know me.

When I look up to speak again I see her stepping up the bus. Is she going with that? Doesn't she know how dangerous it is?

"Wait. Where are you going?", I ask her but it's too late.

She sits behind the bus window, smiling and waving at me, what melt my cold heart.

Who's she?

I couldn't even ask her.

Why does she make me feel like this?

I don't even know this feeling but man, what does it feel good.

I close my eyes and imagine coming home to the most amazing smell on earth? There in my kitchen stands the most beautiful woman on earth.

My angel.

I release my necktie and run up to my angel, hugging her from behind, showering her with kisses on her shoulder. I feel a tuck on my pants and look down, seeing a little kid looking like a mix of my little angel and I.

A family and children...

I've never thought about that before not before my angel came into my life.

She's mine.

I'm going to treat her like a princess, my princess, but I don't know where to start. Heck I don't even know her name.

I dialed a number.

"Before 'the honey coffee shop' that girl with whom I was talking find her, now!" I command to the best investigator in this world.

My princess I'm going to find you. You've started this heart again and it's now yours.

☆☆☆

Hope you enjoyed it!

Quick question: what do you guys order at Starbucks or another cofeeshop?

I Always take a caramel macchiato.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.7K 56
Helen Druman a simple girl with simple dreams,strong willed, hardworking and a fiery personality owns a small restaurant in one of the busiest place...
348K 12.6K 46
Maddison Clark recently transferred to a college closer to her mom. She's new to the San Francisco area. When the social elite, Sebastian E. Lockhart...
1.7M 42.6K 36
Frinza Edward funny,cute and caring is what she is with a perfect life that is until a billionaire gets a sick obsession with her and turns ger life...
377 43 26
In a mansion, a young girl named Isabelle found herself locked in a room by a man named Calvin. Calvin is a criminal lawyer in profession. He crashed...