Second Chances (A Jensen Ackl...

By MaidOfMischief04

Jensen Ackles notices the girl he has seen hanging around the last couple of weeks tryin to sleep on the park... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty (SMUT M Rated Chapter)
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine

Chapter Twenty Five

789 24 0
By MaidOfMischief04

FFW: Three weeks: The night before Jensen leaves for the comicon tour for six weeks.

"I'm so nervous about tomorrow." I said snuggling up to Jensen as we watched the last ten minutes of Lucifer while we waited for this weeks episode of Super natural to start as Jensen was going to do some live tweets during the show.

"You'll be great and my mom will make sure you are fine."

"I know, I mean I have done cleaning jobs before, but it's just you're mom has gone to a lot of trouble to put me on her pay roll. I just hope I can do her proud."

"I have no doubt you will." He smiled kissing my forehead.

"Oh god I'm going to miss you. Who's going to calm me down and make me feel safe and reassured everything is going to be fine?" I asked.

"I'll always be a phone call away and I bet you and the girls will have so much fun and with work you won't even notice that I'm gone."

"Ohh it's on next you better get yourself ready. I'll go make us some coffee." I said noticing that Lucifer had now finished. Jensen grabbed his phone and got to work tweeting while I got us a coffee and a slice of my homemade banana bread I made earlier. 

"Mmm thank you." He smiled before taking a photo of it. 

"Are you tweeting that?" I asked.

"Yup." I leaned over and watched what he tweeted.

JensenAckles: Sitting with a lovely cup of coffee and slice of banana bread my beautiful girl made waiting for the next episode of SPN to start so I can live tweet with y'all. 

"I'm your beautiful girl?"

"Yeah, well I mean-" He looked to me. "No labels I know."

"No I like it." I smiled. 

I was happily engrossed in the show while Jensen tweeted away until Jensen laughed. 

"What's funny?"

"Oh nothing." He said straightening up.

"Okay well usually people don't laugh at nothing."

"I don't want to upset you."

"I don't follow."

"Someone said something about you."

"That will upset me?"

"Maybe."

"And you laughed."

"That sounds bad. I laughed at how haters gonna hate. It's sad and yeah their pathetic need to be mean made me laugh."

"What did they say?"

"You really want to know?"

"Jensen I've survived much worse thab a mean tweet."

"Okay well Kingofhell666 said I bet he's talking about that homeless hoe to which Helenannka replied I agree, ugh I bet she's there all snuggled up with him, it makes me sick." He read out.

"Ugh that's awful. I don't understand why people feel the need to put others down. Especially when they don't know them."

"That's why I laughed. It's sad and I feel sorry for people like that."

"Wanna wind them up?" I asked with a evil glint in my eye. 

Jensen finished the tweet he started. "Sorry. What do you have in mind?" He asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"Post a selfie of us snuggled on the couch."

"You're evil let's do it." So we positioned ourselves with Jensen's arm around me while I lay my head on his chest as we both look up at the camera with a smile, but last second I gave a devious grin. "Are you sure about this? You know it will create a stream of mean tweets."

"I know, but I'm beginning to not care. I don't know them and they don't know me and so their opinion doesn't matter. You know that I'm not a gold digger or any other colorful names they decide to give me and that's all I care about. People are going to have whatever opinion they want of me, even if they knew the truth. The fact is they are simply fan girls who are jealous. They are you're fans and I know they mean alot to you so I won't be cruel but it is what it is. Their opinion means nothing to me so let them write all the cruel things they want if that makes them feel bigger or better about themselves then fine." 

"You are amazing." He smiled. before tweeting the pic while the commercials were on.

By the end of the show as predicted the photo Jensen tweeted was full of mean tweets. You know the usual, homeless hoe, gold digger, dogface demi and many more. they were if nothing else creative with their insults I give them that. But also amongst all the mean tweets there were several nice ones, ones from people who called us a cute couple and told us they shipped us. Jensen explained that it mean they paired us as a couple and #Jemi was created. 

"Jemi. I like it." I grinned. Jensen sent one last tweet thanking everyone for watching and joining him in his live tweets before signing off for the night. 

"Right I best get finished packing and then head for a shower because I doubt I'll have time in the morning."

"What time's your flight?" I asked.

"Five am si I will need to be out of here by three."

"Sheesh."

"It's alright I'll sleep on the plane." He told me. 

"I wish I could get up with you and take you to the airport."

"I know, but you'll need to be rested for your first day of work." He kissed my forehead before getting to his feet. 

I was lying in bed that night unable to sleep. With a sigh I got to my feet and headed to Jensen's room. I lightly knock on the door and wait for a response. 

"Come in." Jensen called.

"Hey I  hope I didn't wake you."I said entering the room.

"No, no If I was asleep I wouldn't of heard you. What's up?"

"Can I uh-" I cleared my throat. "I can't sleep and I uh-" Jensen without a word shuffled over to the side and lifted the blankets for me to join him. With a smile I hopped in and snuggled up to him. Jensen's arm wrapped around my waist pulling me close to him. "Thank you." I whispered as I closed my eyes and drifted into a peaceful sleep. 

By the time I woke the next morning Jensen was gone. I felt a pang of sadness as I missed him already. I climbed out of bed and remade it before heading downstairs for my caffeine fix. I had a little over four hours to kill before my first shift started. I was so nervous. I mean I know it doesn't sound difficult to clean someone's house, but the truth of the matter is these people expect the best and if things aren't done right then they could choose to discontinue using our services so everything had to be done to the highest of qualities and so that is a lot of pressure.

When I walked into the kitchen I found a note with my name on it sitting on top of the coffee machine. It read:

Demi,

Good luck for today. Not that you're going to need it. You'll do great. I'll call you tonight to see how you got on. 

Feel free to use the car while I'm gone, keys are by the door. I'll miss you. J x

A smile spread on my face as I read it. He was so sweet he had set the coffee machine to be ready for when I woke up. Grabbing a mug I poured myself a coffee.

with my third cup of coffee and a bowl of lucky charms down me I head up and take a shower. The day before Donna come by and gave me my new uniform which was a cream pair of pants and a purple polo shirt with the company name and tagline: Domestique: Cleaning Excellence embroidered on the left breast.

I got to wear my own shoes as long as they were black and flat. So I slipped on my black pumps and I was ready. I grabbed my purse shoving my wallet, keys and phone inside before heading off. I still had an hour, but I wanted to stop by Starbucks for a coffee before hand. 

I pulled up into the parking lot of Donnas office and killed the engine before finishing the last mouthful of my coffee. I took a deep breath, gave myself the once over in the rear view mirror then stepped out the car. I was thirty minutes early. When I stepped inside there was a small reception area where a young girl about twenty if I was to guess sat typing away on the computer.

"Welcome to  Domestique how may I help you?" She asked looking up from the computer to greet me.

"Hi my names-"

"Ahh Demi you are here. Thirty minutes early too." Donna smiled.

"Better than thirty minutes late," I smiled. "Sorry I got ready a bit early so thought I might as well come down and get started." I explained.

"No need to apologize." She smiled. "Did Jensen get off okay this morning?"

"I think so. I mean he was gone when I woke up. He didn't want me to take him to the airport as he said I needed rest for today."

"Isn't he sweet." SHe smiled. I nodded. "Right well since you are here lets go over a few things before I take you to your first job." 

"Sounds great." I agreed as we stepped into her office. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 525 25
Jordan has heard the stories of 'The Great Sam And Dean Winchester'. She meets them at a small town bar, well, mostly she meets Dean. She is doing re...
65.7K 1.4K 35
Thanks FOR FREAKING 40K READS 💗🥺 AU: You're a famous actress, that gets a part as the love interest of Dean Winchester in Supernatural. But when yo...
35.1K 683 42
You come home and find out you will be working on the TV hit show Supernatural and you will be working with one of your "Fantasy man" until it become...
165K 2.9K 72
Skye and Dean have been best friends since they were kids. John Winchester took her with him and his family after a hunt gone wrong with John Winches...