Our Wildhearts (James McVey...

By Ola_Finbola

I'm Delilah I used to live in a small town in Saddleworth before my dad made me move to London. London wasn't... More

Across The Way
The Boys
Skype Call
Texts, Facebook & Twitter
First Introductions
Can We Dance?
Small Gig?
Xbox 360
SLEEPOVER!
The Morning After
You Too
He's My...Friend
His Confession
The Triangle
Leaving Me
You, Me At Six
Just The Two Of Us
Memories Over a Picnic
It's the Little Things that Count
Just Another Saturday
Back Here
Preparations
PARTAY
How Could You?
Goodbye...
Home Isn't So Sweet.
The Journey Back
What Happened?
Bon Appetite
What's Up?
Absent
James' Recovery
'Home'...
Grandpa
It's All About Trilly
Madley Brilly
Back Alley
Don't...Just Don't.
Different & The Same
Crowd Craze
Forgiveness
Drinking Games
Last Night.
Nothing Happened!
Just a Train Ride Away
Silence.
Let's Shop
They Don't Know
Secrets About The Past
Don't Leave Me

In The City

666 12 0
By Ola_Finbola

All four of us headed out of my apartment saying goodbye to my dad in the way out.

Me, James and Connor piled into James' car and Connor let me sit in the front, which I thought was really sweet of him. The others went in Tristan's car.

When we got to the high street we all piled out and gathered together.

"So, where to first?" I asked eager to see the shops they had here.

"Well, what's a shop you've never been to before?" Brad asked me.

"I've never been in Chanel..."

"We'll go there then!" James said as if he were amused by my choice.

We wandered over to Chanel and felt intimidated by the sight of the guards. We walked in and I didn't know what to expect.

We spent about 5 minutes in there and I walked out with the boys laughing behind me.

"Well, I hated that!" I snapped angrily.

The boys were in hysterics at my reaction as I stood there with my arms crossed.

"Are you finished?"

"One minute, one minute!" Tristan said whilst curling over laughing.

They finally stopped wiping the tears from their eyes.

"The staff were looking at me as if I was some piece of dirt and when I went towards them they'd walk away! And then..."

"Delilah!" James shouted at me to stop me from ranting. I then realised that I had begun to pace back and forth.

We then decided to set off walking down the high street.

We had been walking for about 2 minutes when I saw a Dr Martens. I grabbed James' wrist without thinking and pulled him towards the shop. The others followed realising that I wasn't going to stop.

I didn't let go of James' wrist until I saw a pair of dark green Dr Martens that I had been wanting for ages!

When I let go I saw him rub his wrist.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't realise I was holding your wrist that tight! In fact I'm sorry I even grabbed your wrist!" I said feeling guilty.

"It's fine, just less tight next time!" James said laughing. "So, I'll take it you like docs then?"

"Yea just a bit." I laughed a little whilst saying it.

"You like these ones?" He asked pointing to the green docs I was holding.

I nodded with a huge grin on my face. then they were gone and I saw James running off with them. I ran after him stopping dead in my tracks when he stopped at the till.

I began running again to try and stop him.

"James you don't have to!" I shouted to him from across the shop but I was to late the lady put them in a box, then in a bag and handed it to James.

James turned around grinning from ear to ear.

"What did you do that for?" I asked punching him gently on the arm.

"Just to say welcome!" he said handing over the bag.

"...But they're like a hundred pounds!" I said back still in shock.

I went to take the bag off of him but he snatched it back. James then linked my arm and walked me out of the shop. The boys were all stood there arms folded looking at us with that look you give someone when you can tell they fancy someone.

I felt my cheeks turn red and looked away before they saw.

"Let's go to Topman!" James said breaking the boys' look.

We spent another 3 hours shopping and we had some lunch before getting back in the cars and heading home.

When we got back the boys said that I could come round and watch a film.

I went home and put away my new docs James bought me and went over to their apartment making sure my dad knew.

I knocked on the door and pulled a face so when they looked through the peep hole that's what they'd see.

I heard James laugh behind the door before he opened it still laughing slightly.

"Attractive!" James said jokily.

"I know right!" I said as James opened the door wider inviting me in.

I walked in and sat in between Connor and Brad grinning at them whilst doing so.

"So, what are we going to watch?" I asked.

"Well, we were going to let you pick!" James said looking into my eyes with his.

"Oh, okay, well I've never seen House At The End Of The Street?" I wasn't sure what they'd think about my choice in film.

"We'll watch that then!" Connor replied
looking pleased with my decision.

I looked at all the boys and they all looked fine, except James who had a terrified look on his face.

"Could I go grab a drink?" I asked the boys.

"Yeah of course, I'll come and grab some snacks with you." Tristan replied lifting himself from the couch.

I followed suit, seeing Connor putting the film on off Netflix.

I poured myself a glass of orange juice whilst Tristan grabbed some Doritos and a dip.

"Does James like scary movies?" I asked concerned that I had picked a film that not everyone liked.

"He can be a bit of a wuss when it comes to horror films." Tristan replied as he began walking back to the lounge.

I saw Tristan gave a quick glance at James and stop for a brief second.
I thought he was going to sit next to James but he sat in between Brad and Connor.

I went and sat next to James on the small couch. The couch was so small that our arms touched.

Connor ran to his seat as the Universal theme tune came on. Everyone was quiet throughout the film except for when James screamed.

"AHHH!" James screamed.

James jumped and grabbed my arm hinding behind it. Everyone started laughing at him. He came out from behind me his face bright, red from embarrassment.

We then carried on watching the film and when it finished I got up to say bye. I started walking towards the door when James came running over to me. He stood in front of me making sure I couldn't open the door.

"Sorry about before...I'm, er, not good at the whole, horror thing." I could tell he felt awkward about it.

"It's fine honestly! If we watch another film, we won't watch a horror!" I said giggling.

"Thanks!" James also laugh.

"Well, I'd better go back to the apartment! I need a lot of beauty sleep!"

"You don't need any!" he blurted it out, quickly covering his mouth after doing so. Brad, Connor and Tristan turned around grins on their faces.

"Like I said, he's quite forward." Tristan said laughing with the other boys.

James rubbed the back of his neck and looked down at his feet.

"Er, I'm so sorry...it just kind of came out!" James said really apologetically.

I was still in shock by what he said my mind started running with thoughts about why he said it.

"...Erm...er...o-okay, I'm just going to, er go now..." I said as I turned around before my face went bright red with embarrassment.

I heard Connor say 'Smooth, James' once he had shut the door.

I wandered into my apartment still confused to exactly why he had said it.

Once I had gotten into bed my mind was filled with thoughts about James. I couldn't concentrate on any one thought until one stuck out to me...what if James likes me? I brushed it off and told myself it couldn't be true.

All the thoughts of James reminded me of the day, like when I grabbed his wrist or when he bought me those docs. When our arms touched I felt shivers up my spine and when he said that...I couldn't take it in.

All I know is that...I love James!

----------------------------------------------

Ooo a lot happened this chapter! Do you think James likes Delilah the way she likes him?

Don't forget to leave feedback and you can find the outfits on my tumblr
@ola-fin or in the photo & video section.

Thanks Fin! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
851K 39.7K 170
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
748K 29.3K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
585K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...