Crown

Від Demons_Muse

This is an old version of this story. Things have been edited out, details changed etc. The completed new ver... Більше

Sikagon-Birth
Bēsīmonagon-Resistance
Arammu-Love
Siglion-Re-Birth
Ēlī Vīlībāzma-First Battle
Ojūdan Vysossa-Lost Worlds
Tymptir Kȳvanon-Game Plan
Arlie Raqiros-Budding Friendship
Skoriot Perzys se Suvion Rhaenagon-Where Fire and Ice Colide
Se Jaedos Tēgembōñ-The Summer Isle
Se Zaldrīzes se se Qrinuntys-The Dragon And The Spy
Hae Jēda Is Ondoso-The Passage Of Time
Vējes-Fate
Se Sȳndror Māzigon-The Darkness Comes
Se Siren se se Qrinuntys-The Siren And The Spy
Uēpa Laesi-Ancient Eyes
Se Ruarza Vala-The Masked Man
Se Dāria Hen Solaria-The Queen Of Solaria
Se Ūndegon Hen Jēda-The Administrator of Time
Isse Iā Tolmiot Qrīdrughagon Jēda-In The Distant Past
Ossȳngnon Hen Bōsa Gō-Nightmares From The Past
Pryjagon-Fracture
Ñuha Laehurlion-Familiar Faces
Perzys Kustikāne-Tempered Power
Tegun Hen Tīkuni Se Morghon-Court of Wings and Ruin
Pryjagon se Jaes's-Shatter the Heavens
Rȳ Jēda Se Ābrar-Through Time and Space
Henaer Morghon-Henaer Apocalypse
Rȳ Se Ñuqir Māzigon Ābrar-Through The Ashes Comes Life
Dāria's Dārōñe-Queen's Grace
Se Dārys Hen Sindaria-The King of Sindaria
Nopāzma Iksis Doru-Hell Is Empty
Gīda Zaldrīzoti-Glass Dragons
Grēges Va Se Dōros-Fly On The Wall
Pirta Jorrāelagon-Flase Hope
Arliñāre Tembyr-Fliping Pages
Hūra Ōños Vestriarzir-Moonlight Reminicing
Rhaenagon-Rendevouz
Hēnkirī Urnēptre-Mixed Signals
Mīsagon rȳ ñāqes-Providence at Dawn
Geptot mērī-Left Alone
Naejot skoriot se kasta iēdar dīnagon-To Where The Blue Waves Sway
Suvion Isse-Iced in
Ruarza Kȳvana-Hidden Agendas
Gevie Sōvegon Ōdres-Butterfly Effect
Ruarza Tala-Hidden Ties
Muña-Mother
Lyka Biarves-Quiet Joys
Skoros Kostagon Gaoman?-What Can I Do?
Se Gūrotrir Gen Vīlībāzma-The Spoils of Battle
Iā Bantis hen Ojūdan Ōdres-A Night of Lost Emotions
Vala's Prūmia-His Heart on Canvas
Isse Vējes's Ondos-In Fate's Hands
Pālegon Bē-Turning Gears
Mēre Hūra Tolī-One Month Later
Ziry Gīmigon-She Knows
Vīlībāzma rȳ Ñāqes-Assault at Daybreak
Morghon Vīlībāzma-Death Match
Se Ropagon Hen Haan's-The Fall And Rise Of The Haan's
Se Dārys Qilōni Geptot Īlva-The King Who Abandoned Us
Ezīmagon Se Iemny-Into the Womb
Hārīblie Hen Amplie Hūra-November Thirtieth
Limari-Newborn
Naejot Se Uēpa Tegun-To The Ancient Land
Rȳ se Tegun-Across the Rifts
Lumina Lentor-Lumina Town
Vestriarzira hen Muña-Tales of Mother
Iēdar Vīlībagon-Water Wrestling
Va Se Geralbar Arlī-On The Road Again
Iā Jollōragon-A History Lesson
Mandia Eladora-Cousin Eladora
Tolīmorghon Lentor-Ghost Town
Zorelin Lentor-Zorelin Village
Jehikagrī Jorrāelagon-Blooming Friendship
Pryjatan Jorrāelagon-Withering Friendship
Zȳhon Prūmia isse se Sombāzmion-His Heart in Ink
Hecate
Qrīdronnor isse Jorrāelagon-Trouble in Paradise.
Jēda Naejot Jikagon-Vacation Time
Rȳ se Mōris-At Wits End
Mijegon Jorrāelagon-Loveless
Hae Jēda Is Ondoso-As Time Goes By

Brōzio Tubis Biarves-Birthday Banquet

9 5 0
Від Demons_Muse

Everyone was gathered in the throne room talking among themselves. From officials and generals to various nobility, many were eager to partake in the triplet's birthday festivities. Tekina and Kaito were sat on the upper level, near the throne. Nikiro sat in between his parents, admittedly feeling a little out of place. Just five days ago, he was peacefully living out his life in the tech lab, now he's sitting in the throne room of one of the most powerful people in the world. He was honestly beginning to question what luck brought him here. Across from them, on the other side of the courtroom were Sin, Ea and Ri-is. Tekina watched as the young man who visited their room a little while ago apprehensively dragged himself over to sit with them. Just out of the corner of her eye she noticed Seibel step over to introduce the woman behind this little gathering. Seibel announced her arrival and Illya stepped into the room, almost skipping to her throne. Her maroon shall fluttered behind her as she made her way over to her seat.       

She took her seat and silence washed over the room as everyone eagerly waited for her to speak. "Thank you all for coming. As you know, today is a very special day. Today we celebrate the birth of my beloved son's Zur-Sin, Ea and Ri-is, as well as the twenty first anniversary of the liberation of Solaria after the demon general's rule."

Whispers erupted below them. The boys could hear nobles bickering among themselves as to who would get to present their daughters as possible marriage candidates since they were now of age. Sin froze rolled his eyes, sighing in annoyance. Illya snuck a quick glance up at him, seemingly sensing his displeasure from across the room. She gave him a wink as if to say she would murder anyone who tried to nab power in such a stupid way. Part of him sighed with relief, while the other knew that she would really do it.

She cleared her throat, silencing them."Today my sons have returned from their journey to find the Fire Priestess and they have returned successfully."

Illya waved her hand, signalling to Luke. He opened the doors and escorted Tah Min in. She walked to the throne and bowed gracefully.

"My name is Tah Min from the Pheonix throne of the Summer Isle. It is a pleasure to finally meet you, your majesty. I am honoured to serve under the Solarian throne. I promise to aid in any way I can wherever my help is required."

Illya took note of the way a particular someone kept his eyes glued to Tah Min. "No, thank you for coming all this way. I hope your stay here will be comfortable. Please let us know if there is anything you need."

Tah Min was escorted out of the throne room. She was to depart for the capital soon. Having been briefed on the situation by Ea on the way here, she was certain that the time when her powers would be needed wasn't too far away.

"Zur-Sin has also managed to return with a pirate crew that had been causing trouble in the Antalian waters as of late. It is with great pleasure that I welcome them to Solaria."

The pirate captain was brought before Illya. The crowd exchanged glances, they half expected her to dish out some sort of judgment but were also confused as to why they had gone so far as Antalya to get a group of mere pirates. The woman shrugged but remained respectful nonetheless. Her fear of the Demon Queen seemed to be enough to keep her in line.

"You are the captain yes? What is your name?"

"Desdemona Omorfia..."

Sin snickered. "Dez..." He whispered to himself, liking the way her new nickname rolled off his tongue.

"Welcome to Solaria Desdemona. Please do enjoy your stay."

Dez raised an eyebrow. "You're...you're not arresting us?"

Illya smiled. "Now why would I do that?"

"Well, we're pirates...for starters."

"Listen, I have nothing against that. My husband and I met on a bloody pirate ship, we know what you are. There's no way I'd arrest you for that. There are some things I'd like to discuss with you later."

Dez decided to keep silent. The look in Illya's eyes told her she had other plans for them and she didn't want to push her luck. Illya had her escorted out just as Ri-is stepped down the stairs.

"Mother! I brought home someone as well. I'd like to introduce her."

Illya rested her head on her hand, leaning to one side of the throne, her smile widened as she did so.

"Alright. Bring her in."

Ri-is motioned for Luke to let her in. She stepped inside and shyly made her way over to stand beside Ri-is in front of the throne.

"M-My name is Yukimi. Its...it is an honour to meet you, your majesty!" She bowed with shaky knees, face flushed and voice trembling under the pressure of her nerves.

"Welcome...you...you are a snow spirit yes? How is Solaria's climate treating you?"

"V-Very well! I was surprised to find that it wasn't all that harsh!"

Illya smiled warmly. "Still, there are areas that would be far too hot for you to travel to. Do be careful."

"Yes, your majesty."

"Mother, I brought her here because I feel like she has potential and she has stated that she would like to study medicine under our court physician."

Illya looked at Yukimi, urging her to speak.

"You...you are very skilled in the medical field yourself. I've read many stories of your accomplishments. I come from dreary mountains where not much is ever seen what with the blizzards. I've seen many people die in those mountains and I don't wish to watch it happen again and again as I have over the years. I figured if anyone can help me achieve my goal to be a doctor it would be you."

Illya paused before speaking again. "Raise your head."

Yukimi finally made eye contact with her, her own golden orbs being enthralled by Illya's rubies. She couldn't look away even if she wanted to. Illya silently stared into her eyes for what seemed like an eternity before speaking up again.

"Very well. Welcome to the palace Yukimi. Since Ri-is was the one that chose to bring you here, he will be in charge of you. If you need anything ask Ri-is."

Yukimi lit up. "Oh thank you, your majesty! Thank you so much!"

Ri-is smiled down at Yukimi, ushering her away. Ein stepped forward, making his presence known to Illya.

"My lady, we have two more guests."

Illya sighed, becoming slightly irritated. "Who is it now!" She questioned, raising her voice slightly.

Seibel opened the doors to the throne room. "His Highness Sora Gabrielle Zephyrus and Princess Astrid Cordelia Omarosa have returned from their trip to Seidon." He announced.

In came a tall, handsome man with sun kissed hair and a regal crimson cloak. His sky blue eyes were the envy of many men as they captivated any woman who dared to gaze into them and Illya was proud to say that those eyes were all hers.  

Illya's eyes lit up when she spotted her husband. She got up and made her way over to him eagerly."Your back!!"

She wrapped her arms around him and he did the same, enveloping her in a warm embrace. His smooth, low voice ghosting over the shell of her ear as he pulled her close.

"It's good to be back."

He placed a sweet kiss on her lips before her attention shifted around him just in time to see Astrid walk in. Tekina and Kaito watched attentively.

"So that's her husband?" Tekina whispered.

"For some reason I expected her King to be...I don't know...more...demonically inclined. You know when you hear of the Mad Queen you'd assume her husband would be just as fearsome. This guy though...this guy looks...well not what I imagined him to look like." Kaito murmured back.

Tekina shrugged a shoulder in acknowledgement. "True...he's still good looking though. Wouldn't think he would be her type."

Kaito didn't hear a word after "he's still good looking." He slowly turned towards her. Her gaze was firmly fixed on the pair below. She turned only when she felt his elbow prodding at her side.

"What is it Kaito?"

"He...he's not better looking than me right?"

He whined. Tekina rolled her eyes but decided to humour her husband anyways.

"Of course not. You're my handsome Toto."

She gave him a chaste peck on the cheek and he seemed to regain his composure.

"Hehe. Of course I am!"

Back down below the little girl peered around Sora. She too had gorgeous golden hair and her eyes shone, its distinct heterochromia enchanting the onlookers. Her left eye held the ocean waves like that of her fathers and her right held the raging flames of her mother's.       

"Mama! It's so good to see you again!"

She ran up to Illya and wrapped her arms around her. Illya did the same, swaying gently as she did so.

"It's good to see you my little sea star!"

Illya turned back to the crowd. "Now that everyone is here please make your way into the gardens and enjoy the celebrations!"

Everyone did as they were told and drifted into the gardens. Astrid hopped away to find her brothers while Sora and Illya made their way over to Tekina and Kaito.

"It's nice to meet you King...uh Zeph—"

"Just Sora is fine. I may be married to a Queen but I'm still a Prince of Seidon, not exactly a King yet I'm afraid. I hear you're Illya's friends. No reason to speak so formally."

He shook Tekina's hand.

"You must be Kaito and Tekina. Illya mentioned you two in a letter. She's said nothing but good things about you two!"

The pair smiled. Kaito shook his hand as well. "It's been a lot to adjust to these past few days. I'm glad we seem to be of some help to you."

Illya laughed. "I'm sure it has been. Why don't the four of us grab something to drink and have a nice chat to unwind."

Tekina smiled. "Sound's like a plan."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Outside Astrid had slipped away from the crowd and into her favourite spot in the garden. She had gotten tired of watching her bothers enjoy themselves with the foreign women they brought home. Ever the romantic herself, she took a seat under the little shelter and let her mind drift off to thoughts of her prince charming. Her idea of a suitable husband was not your typical prince charming. One could say she took after her mother in regards to her taste in men.

She was only sixteen but was eager to grow up, find love and finally have someone to go on adventures with. It was easy for her brothers to find companions, it was less so for her. While she was off in her own little world, she didn't notice the approaching footsteps. The area she was in was quite a ways away from everyone else and was located in a quiet, secluded area. There weren't many people who would go there, especially not during a celebration. As the rustling of leaves got closer she finally turned to see who it was and was met with a startled turquoise stare. Astrid however, was not startled. In fact, she was excited, curious to know who the mysterious person snooping around her hideout was. Her voice was soft but crystal clear, an angelic sound that demanded attention whenever it left her lips.

"Who are you?"

***Author's Note****

Thanks for reading this far! If you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment. If you would like to ask a question to any one of the characters please head over to Agu-Teaser's where you can comment your questions for them to answer!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Siren Від Mira M. S.

Фентезі

12.5K 627 23
Of curses and agonizing pain dulling one's heart, forcing them to the shadow. And emptiness and void causing one's continuous search for their fate...
74K 2K 62
(This story is getting edited!) I have the attention span of a small puppy. Pretty sure I would get a lot more reads if I put an actual description...
328 63 18
Two worlds of no connections are brought together under distressing circumstances purely out of misunderstanding. When he can't let go of his past an...
2.8K 9 88
here's the part 4 in this story