Disastrous

By stylesdelirious

**PREVIOUSLY TITLED ABORTION** Niall Horan AU It's hard enough being pregnant, but it's even more difficult w... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Private Chapter
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
IMPORTANT!
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Epilogue

Prologue

7K 122 12
By stylesdelirious

Copyright: This story is 100% mine, with my own ideas and my own made up characters besides any members of One Direction. (and the main character of course, played by Shailene Woodley).

Warning: Abortion will contain mature content, such as fowl language and sex. If you do not like that, I suggest you stop reading now.

I do not necessarily promote any decisions characters in my book make, the story is simply fiction.

I hope you enjoy, and please don't be afraid to voice your opinions!

xox

~The Author

Prologue:

The taste of his skin was one of the only things she recalled from that night. Snow-white pale flesh pressed against hers, tongue sliding along his collar bone. It was something of undefined passion, an immense beauty to the way her hips rocked with his.

She didn't even know his name, too much alcohol surging through her veins for her to care.

When the night ended and she returned to her apartment, stumbling into her own messy room; the nights events faded away. His face left her mind, bright blue eyes disappearing into a bundle of memories she would more than likely never open up.

And as she fell asleep in her tangled sheets, a drowsy grin crossed her face. She lived wildly, for one night, and now that it was over; she didn't regret a thing.

Little did she know, her simple life as she knew it was about to be ripped inside out.

© Copyright 2016 stylesdelirious

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.5K 28
(I wrote this when I was 13 and it's my first fic so ur allowed to laugh and cringe lmao) Niall is truly madly deeply in love with his best friend a...
46.4K 931 23
*Based off of the movie "Life As We Know It"* Emily is a nineteen year old college student who's best friend dies after giving birth. The father of t...
209K 6.3K 77
You know all the fanfics where Niall is a punk bad boy with a troubled past? He meets a sweet innocent girl who is new to town and falls in love. Aft...
10.8K 154 20
"Nicole, baby, happy birthday!" It was Ash. He strode right up to me, and planted a huge kiss on my lips. He let me go. I looked at Niall, and he qu...