When The Light Touches The Sk...

By xTaylortheNerdx

(Y/n) lived with her "Guardian " since she was five and she was given up by her real parents so she loved... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
Author's Note
8
9
(A/N) again
10
11
Over 300 reads!!!
OK so
alright
OK Panic!
new story
12
13
(A/N)
wait
14
15
Holy Jesus
16
17
Holy Balls lol
18
19
20
21
A/N or me complaining
22
23
24
I have a question
25
26

4

5.8K 193 15
By xTaylortheNerdx

(Your Pov)

I raised my machete grip tightening by the second, and i brought it down onto Chris's head . With a loud and satisfying crack he soon fell to the floor . His hair was matted with the crimson blood , and my razor sharp machete in his head. I turned around and walked to the counter to get the keys so i can get this guy free but he stopped me by saying "Hey, what are you doing?" I replied with,"I don't know." I Started to grab the keys but he said, " Can you get his kidneys for me before you unchain me?" I was so confused but then it clicked that's why he tried to cut me . So i bent down and took out my scalpel ,and began to cut out his kidneys expertly . I took the awful mans kidneys and set down my scalpel and machete . I moved my (H/c)hair out of my eyes so I could see, and begun to unchain him.

(??? Pov)

She moved her (h/c) hair out of her eyes and began to unchain me, which would be OK if i wasn't half starved and had no blood circulation to my arms. I just might kill my savor . She had the kidneys right beside her and she was weapon less . For all i know she could be tricking me so i can trust her so i will not be fooled that easily. She took the chains off of me so i could move, then i took the chance to jump on her with my hand on her throat squeezing the life out of her, but something stopped me. she passed out barely holding on so i quickly at the kidneys so i wouldn't eat her instead. I took her out of the basement and looked around.We were in a living room it had a tan wallpaper, leather couches, flat screen T.v. , but most noticeable were the pictures. They had this girl that i have in my arms as a baby to what looks five with three other people and then the rest have her and that "man". I started to head upstairs to find her room . I came across a room with scary movie posters on the front and the name "(Y/N)" I guess that's her name . Well that''s one less question.

(A/N)

this was a very short chapter sorry but if you liked it please comment, so creepy dreams loves<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 14.6K 49
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
180K 13.3K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
3.4M 141K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
280K 23.9K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...