Galaxy

By pretendedtobeokay

To be or not to be; That's a question. Be yourself. More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Sequel
Sequel 2

Epilogue

30 1 0
By pretendedtobeokay

Take time to make your soul happy.

Date: 5 November 2020

Place: Los Angeles.

________

Hui Xin's pov

"You really don't want to do a surgery for it?"

Ye ye asked me as he hold my left hand gently and I just answer with a small smile plastered on my face.

He sighed; he knows my answer is still no.

He helped me to wear the white silk glove before pulling down my veil to cover my face.

"Aiyo, you look so beautiful."

He couldn't help but exclaimed when he look at me again and I chuckle, "Ye ye, stop that." He had been saying that since just now!

The old man chuckle as well as he patted my hand lightly, "You are getting married now, are you happy?" He questioned while looking at me with his eyes that were full of wrinkles; his smile couldn't be tug on any wider.

I smile again and nodded lightly.

I never thought I can get married to someone who I love; after going through so many things for the past few years.

Life and death; I always struggle in between and of course, I choose life instead of death.

I struggle to live since the day I became an orphan.

With no one beside me, I learn how to stand up on my own when I fall down. I learnt the lesson that in this world; no one have the obligation to treat you as the same you treat them.

You are nice to them; but it is not necessary for them to be nice to you.

I finally able to protect myself when I met a senior in high school who saved me from all the bully I had been getting.

I trained hard for judo, not wanting to get bullied anymore.

My hands; it was full of scars and scratches from climbing a rope just to get my grip firm.

My body; it start getting many scars too since I met ye ye and Li jie ge as they told me that I have killer trying to kill me.

Scars came from fighting; it came from me trying to battle with the god who tries to take me away from all those people who love me.

I fought more than a hundred killers since 19 years old. Or maybe more than that. I had lost count.

When I met Yi Fan, I was so afraid that he can't accept me being an orphan when he says he wants to be my friend.

I was so afraid to let him know everything about me. My background; my skills; my story.

None of it looks normal to an eye of a human.

Things that happened on me only happen on a movie that we usually watch in the cinema.

Killers; can any of you imagine how I fight all those people alone all these time?

I bet you couldn't.

Having dissociative identity disorder; I never thought I will. I didn't know such a sickness really exist and it happen on me.

Doctor Zhao said I had been hallucinating a person talking to me. And make that person as part of me.

It was a rare case that it happened both together.

Hallucination and having a different personality.

To be honest, I don't know that it was wrong to talk to myself. I didn't even notice that I had been talking to someone when I'm alone. It turns out so natural that I didn't even suspect that something wasn't right.

Until that day when I found myself feeling different and confused upon seeing myself having my nails painted in bright pink and Yi Fan's face being drew like a clown.

What he said make me feel even more confused.

And I met that personality on my own when I was alone in the changing room. Seeing him popping out in front of out of sudden isn't fun. It scares the shit out of me. Because he really look like a ghost.

Only then I knew that I'm not normal. I'm sick all these while. Even Li jie ge and ye ye knew about it but they never tell me.

We heard a knock on the door as Ye ye let go of my hand and someone pushed the door open; Li jie ge and the rest came in.

"Well, this old man is going to leave you guys alone. I'm checking on your husband." That just make me laugh as he went out which Xiao Chai ge closed the door behind ye ye.

This wedding isn't public; we make it private. That's why I agreed when Yi Fan suggest to hold the wedding in Los Angeles.

"I can't believe that you are marrying that coward." Li jie ge said and I pulled my veil up while pouting, "Don't say that." How can he say Yi Fan is a coward?

He's the bravest man I had met in my life. Seriously.

You tell me how to meet another guy who can take a gunshot for me without even thinking twice?

"What? I'm telling the truth." He shrugged and Xiao Chai ge immediately elbowed him on his ribs and he oofed, "Enough, Li jie." He hissed at him and Wu Pei jie came to me, "Xiao Ni said sorry, she's on a mission." She handed me a candy that only Xiao Ni jie has as I smile while looking at her, "I understand, its okay." I know she wanted to come too but well, getting a mission now is pretty unlucky.

I ate it and Wu Jie smiled in return.

"Jie," I looked at Jing Hui when he came forward to me; you must be confused why he's here.

Don't get surprise, even all the rappers from Yi Fan's team came too. They are with him.

And this boy; I don't know why but he end up seeing me as his real sister. He said he wants to be my brother and he knows my descent brother had the same name as him.

I don't know which fella tell him about my brother.

"Yi Fan ge asked me to get this from you," He said while taking my right hand and pulled out the ring that Yi Fan gave me, "Why?" I furrowed my brows as he shrugged before waving me goodbye and leave the room with my ring, "Idiot, you are getting a new ring later. You don't need the couple ring." Kelly said while laughing at me and I pout, "Can't I wear both?" Is still from Yi Fan anyway. I can wear both; no one says that I can't. Tell me if there's a law saying that I can't, I'll change the law now. Right now.

"Don't you know wearing a ring on a different finger gives a different meaning?"

She said as she sat down next to me now and pulled my right hand to her, "Wearing it on the thumb....okay, I forgotten about the meaning for the thumb but wearing it on your index finger means you are taken," She pointed at my index finger, "If you wear a ring on your third finger, it means you are engaged with someone." Wait, what?

I stared at her in disbelief, "E-Engaged?" She bobbed her head while showing a sly smile, "Your boyfriend is tricky, you know." I went speechless; Fan wears it for me on my third finger, "And getting married, you wear the ring on your fourth finger." She continues on and holds my pinky finger now, "Never simply wear a ring here, it means you are divorced." Oh, okay.

"Oh right, thumb. It means you are single." She ended with a giggle and I just showed a meh face, "Kelly, that kind of saying is to cheat a little kid! You don't have to believe that, Hui Xin." Hai Tian sighed while shaking his head and I chuckle when Kelly glared at him, "Can you just shut up?"

Until today, I still wonder why they aren't together yet. They always fight like a couple.

"I think you both should make a pair." That slipped out from my mouth without warning as I look at both of them which the rest laughed when they both look at each other in disgust, "Her/him?!"

I chuckle out, "Why not? You guys always argue." I stated, "Argue means you can get along with each other, yeah, right." Li jie ge said while nodding his head; even Xiao Chai ge agreed and mutter a yes!

"No way!" They both exclaimed at the same time, "He doesn't look handsome like your soon-to-be-husband!" Kelly snorted, "What? You don't look as pretty as Xin Xin too!" Hai Tian retorted and I laughed; man, bringing me in gosh. Oops, I'm the one who start up this first.

"You!" She fumed as she grumpily went to him and pushed him on his chest, "Even Li jie look better than you, you freak! Don't you dare say I'm ugly!" I think I can laugh my heart out when they argue so loud in here; Kelly is hot, he shouldn't say that actually.

Because when she walks on the street, she obviously has all guys looking at her all the time.

"Gosh, you guys are too loud!" Wu pei jie can't stand them at the end and shoved them out from the room which left Li Jie ge and Xiao Chai ge with me, "You want a hug?" I said as I stand up when Li Jie ge had been staring at me; they both did. They stare without a word.

He sighed and came to me as he hugged me, "It feel like a bit too earlier for you to get married." He muttered that beside my ears and I chuckle, "Ge, I'm not young anymore. I'm already 27 now." It had been 4 years since I met Yi Fan like really, I can't believe that our relationship lasted so long.

"And I'm 34." He said in a duh tone and rolled his eyes when he pulled away, "Xiao Chai ge," He came too and I hugged him, "Xiao Chai ge, quickly get a wife." He chuckle at my words and pinched my cheeks lightly; he's always a guy with few words. He doesn't talk more than necessary; most of the time.

"You too." I said to Li Jie ge; probably if they aren't working as a killer, I bet they had get married earlier than I did.

I mean; I know why they didn't look for someone who can be with them forever.

They had lost their family; except for Li jie ge because of ye ye. Ye ye isn't a normal person either.

You know he's my father's uncle; obviously he did the same thing like my father and I guess his whole family had been safe because of the relation that ye ye have.

But the rest...they aren't.

"We will leave now." They said when someone came in and that's...Yi Fan's mom.

"Auntie," I greeted after they left and she chuckle lightly, "You still call me auntie?" I wasn't dare to sit down when she sat down on the seat next to where I sit just now as I smile awkwardly; I get nervous whenever I'm talking to her. Or I should say; ever since Yi Fan let me meet her.

"Sit down, Hui Xin. Don't get nervous anymore. We are family." She pulled me lightly on my arm to sit and I hesitantly sat down on the chair; it feels weird to hear her saying that we are family, "Auntie," She immediately cut me off with a hiss, "Ah-ha, enough with auntie." I bite my lips lightly, "You call mom now. Not auntie anymore." I feel my cheeks heating up for no reason, gosh, I did and I don't know why!

"M-Mom?" A weird feeling stirred inside me when I call her that; like, how long had it been since I last called someone...mom?

"Good girl," She finally cracked out a smile again as she touches my face; I flinched lightly, "Your mom would definitely love how you look now." She sighed while muttering in a soft tone as she look at my face and I feel my chest tightened.

She then removed her hand as she looks down at my hand, "Would you let me look at your hand?" I pulled my left hand back when she's going to hold it as I stared at her with wide eyes; w-why she wants to see it?

I never show her; I know my arm looks scary with the scar. I cover it when I meet her for the first time. I mean; I'm scare if she doesn't like to see it and their house has kids too. I don't want to scare anyone.

Jennie was an exception.

Same, I actually cover it up with long sleeve and glove like Yi Fan when I went to the orphanage for the past few years.

But Jennie asked me; why am I wearing glove on my left hand but not my right hand too. I honestly tell her I have an ugly scar that I don't want to show anyone but she said she's not afraid of seeing it and wants me to show her.

I was surprise; she really didn't get scare that she even said she knows I must be in so much pain.

I almost cry when she said she has scars like mine too and showed me her body.

She said her father make a scar on her when he's mad with boiling water.

Only then I knew she was abused since young age after her mom died due to cancer and her father took care of her like hell; her father is the worst father ever in this world.

How can he do such a thing to a girl who is only 8 years old? I can't understand these people.

"I-Is not nice." I said and she gave me almost what look like a sad smile to me, "It's okay. I want to see it." She slowly pulled my arm again and I didn't stop her when she pulled the glove out.

"It hurts a lot, r-right?" She looked at my palm and mutter with her cracking voice, "M-Mom," I found my voice cracking too at the end as she look at me with tears in her eyes, "You saved my son by sacrificing your hand in return." That sentence makes me burst into tears instantly, "You both suffer at the same time. I once doubt you before I met you. I thought you might be one of those girls who just like my son's look. But I realize that you are different when my son is willing to die for you." She said while holding my hand lightly, "You have the beauty that everyone would admire. You have the courage that even my son doesn't have it." My vision became blurry as I looked at her.

"You are the bravest girl I had seen who faced the truth when everyone is running away from it, Hui Xin."

She said and wiped my tears now, "You are still strong to face anything when you are alone and afraid."

"From now, let me be your mom. Is that okay?" I nodded while crying and she gave me a hug while rubbing my back slightly, "I'm glad that my son found you." She breathed in lightly and let out a small sigh, "If he's still not marrying you after what you did for him, I would really beat him to death." That just make me laugh out as I clumsily wiped my own face and pull away from the hug, "Mom!" She chuckle too and wiped her own face after that as she put on the glove for me, "Hui Xin, I hope you can get a surgery for your hand." I stopped laughing immediately when she said that, "My husband is an expert on this aspect, he can help you." She looked up at me, "But---" It's useless to remove the scar.

What's more important to me is to use it like before. I don't care if it's still ugly; I just want my hand to function normally.

"Your hand can recover if you did some specific treatment after the surgery." I popped my eyes wide, "I don't mean doing plastic surgery; I mean fixing your nerves on your hand." OH MY GOD, SERIOUSLY?

"I-I can?" My breath became shaky, "Yes. It's possible." She smile and I felt a thud in my heart, "Of course they can fix your skin for you too if you want." She added on and I just feel...disbelief.

The doctor already said is not possible to use my hand like I used to but is possible now?

"I'll get Steven to arrange an appointment for you after the wedding okay?" I nodded slightly; Steven is her husband, yeah, English. I'm dead.

I haven't learnt English yet!

"But...I don't know English." I whined and she laughed, "You have Yi Fan. I'm asking him to go with you." I showed an awkward face in return.

"Ladies, are you done yet?" Our conversation came to a halt when the old man came back and she stand up, "We are." She gave ye ye a smile and left which I helped ye ye, "Don't sit anymore. Times up, girl." He laughed and pointed at his watch which I laugh, "Ye ye!" He chuckle and cover my face with the veil once again, "Our Hui Xin is going to be someone's wife now." I smile again when he said that and placed my hand around his arm, bringing us out from the room.

We did the wedding in a church.

I can hear the beating of my heart when we stand in front of the closing door; my heart was beating so loud.

I look at ye ye and he gave my hand a light pat; telling me to calm down.

You do get nervous when you are finally getting married; the person who is waiting for you behind the door is going to live with you forever.

I was expecting people clapping and cheering when the door is finally open as me and ye ye walked in but....no one is in here! Really, not a single human is here other than both of us!

What the hell?

I looked at the empty hall and back to ye ye which the old man is now giving me a fake cough, "I don't know what happened. Seems like you need to look for your husband." What?

YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME GOSH.

"Ye ye, did they plan this?" I groaned and pulled my hand away from him as he shrugged, "I don't know."

"You said you are checking on Yi Fan just now!" I exclaimed in disbelief, "I did say that but I didn't at the end. Li jie told me that they will." Fudge, today is my wedding and why are they doing this to meeeee------------

"Maybe try looking for them at the beach?" He suggested and I sighed in frustration before lifting my dress and get out from the church; so is this why he want to hold the wedding in a church that was near a beach?

But seriously, why I can't even get a normal wedding?

"Pretty jie jie! Jie jie!" I was confused once I got out from the church and heard a familiar voice, "JENNIE?!" My god, how did this girl came all the way to Los Angeles?! She's even wearing a white dress!

I look at her with wide eyes when she came running to me with a phone in her hand, "Jie jie!" She giggles while showing the phone to me, "Bald head ge ge tell me to give you this." She said as I took the phone and my eyes went round and round; bald head ge ge???

"GOSH THIS GIRL! I ALREADY SAID I HAVE HAIR!" I heard Xiao Bai yelling as he came stomping to us out of nowhere and Jennie giggle out so loud, "Ahhhhh, ge ge!!" She squirmed while still giggling when Xiao Bai carries her up over his shoulder like a small potato bag and I laughed.

No wonder she calls bald head ge ge because Xiao Bai doesn't grow his hair long lmao. He keeps his hair short like those people in the army.

"Jie, you just read when a message come in okay? We are leaving, bye." He said that in hurried and run away with Jennie, leaving me half laughing while confused here.

A ding was heard as I look down at the phone in my hand, swiping on the screen to open the message.

'Walk down from where you are now to the beach.'

I furrowed my brows but I still follow what it tells me.

Another message came in again when I finally arrived at the beach, 'Look at where you are going because you might be stepping on someone's face.'

What? Someone's face?

I immediately look down on the sand while lifting my dress with the phone as I start walking and I bend down to look when I saw....pictures.

Ding; I look at the message again.

'Pick it up yo, I'm sure you wouldn't want to let the sea gulls think that's food.' I chuckle at that as I shook my head.

I bend down again to pick up the picture; is our picture together. Me and Yi Fan.

Not only one picture; but it was lined up like a pathway along the beach. I picked it all up as I would laugh when I saw some pictures which we did stupid faces.

We took all these like; when we just been together.

I literally choked when I saw a picture of him kissing me when I'm....sleeping. What the fvck.

When did he take that picture?! Gosh, this guy ugh.

I looked at the wave when the wind blew after I picked up all pictures which I have a small stack of it in my hand now, waiting for another message.

'If you feel like yelling, you can yell now.' That's what it says in the next message.

I walked down the small slope as I hissed when my dress is dragging and I almost fall by stepping on the edge; gosh, they are really going to get from me later.

I stared at the sea for a few more moment before cupping my hands on my face and yelled, "YOU GUYS ARE SO BAD! PLEASE GIVE ME A NORMAL WEDDING CAN YOU AHHHHHHHHH---------"

I let out the frustration that I had and sighed after I'm done.

These people aish; that idiot too ugh.

'If you are feeling better, start walking to your left please.' I rolled my eyes at that and picked up my heels again, walking to my left.

But I widened my eyes as soon as I saw many kids running towards me, "JIE JIE!" I even saw some of them who had left the orphanage after they are 16 years old. I saw Xiao Ling. She's already 17 now.

"OH MY GOSH!" I yelped when all the kids came rushing to me, "EVERYONE DON'T STEP ON JIE JIE'S DRESS!" Xiao Ling exclaimed while helping me to get away from them, "Line up!! Go go go!" What the heck is going on now? Why they need to line up in front of me lmao?

"Jie," Xiao Ling smile at me, "You pass each of them one of the picture, they will show you something." I scowled and she nudged me lightly as I look at the kids which they showed their hand to me.

I handed it to them without knowing why, "Okay, guys! Get to work now! Go!" She shouted after that but I still have one left in my hand, "This?" I asked her, "You need to complete the last one on your own jie." She chuckled as she helped me to carry the dress. She told me to follow them.

I was confused again when all the kids is arranging the picture on the shore now; the area that they did wasn't big but I can't help but smile when they actually created a heart shape with it.

But; the last one in my hand? They didn't leave any blank space for it.

"Okay, flip it one by one now!" Huh?

A few of them really flip it one by one; starting from left to right and now only I realize there's actually a black stroke behind each picture and form to a word when it was put together.

"Seriously? Who thought about this?" I asked in disbelief; it actually says I love you in English.

"Jie, you flip yours now and put it in the middle." Xiao Ling just smile cheekily and I flipped the one in my hand; I start laughing after that.

I put it in the middle and it became 'I love you, idiot.' The word idiot was in Chinese and it was printed small just to fit it under the word I love you.

Looking at that word alone, I almost thought someone is scolding me lmao.

"Do you like it, jie?" I nodded lightly as all the kids run away now to somewhere that I don't know, leaving Xiao Ling with me, "This is my present for you. From there," She said while pointing at where I came from, "Until here." She gives me a smile again.

"Thank you." I give her a hug and she chuckle, "My present wouldn't work if Fan fan ge didn't borrow me pictures." I chuckle in return as I pulled away and caress her hair, "Thank you so much." She took my hand in hers, "Jie, I'm the one who should say thank you. You had been acting like my sister since I'm 12. I can still remember when you first brought Fan fan ge to the orphanage 4 years ago. I actually found him looking at you all the time when you are cleaning the house." She whispered that to me and I laughed; really? He did that?

"Let me bring you to the next stop now, jie." She holds my hand and I almost groan, "What? They are not done yet?" She giggles and shook her head, "There are more." Gosh, are we only getting married at 8 tonight? Is already 1pm in the afternoon now!

"Aiyooo, faster!" Now I saw Jing hui waved at us as he yelled, "You are taking so long Xiao Ling!" She immediately pouted, "What? It had only been 15 minutes!" She exclaimed and I chuckled when he hissed and showed out a hand to me now, "Let's go, jie." I place my hand on his, "To where?" I asked and Xiao Ling just mouthed a bye when I look back at her, "To meet someone special." He muttered and pulled me with him, "Where's my ring?" I suddenly remember that, "Fan ge took it." He replied me that and we didn't talk after that.

I literally dropped my jaws in shock when he bring me to someone whom I thought I'll never meet him again, "Jun Hong ge," He smiled as he open his arms to me and I ran to him when Jing Hui let go of my hand, "Ge! How did you know about this?" I asked after pulling away; I just notice that I'm hugging so many people today.

"How can I not know that my little sis is getting married hmm?" He pinched my nose and I laughed, "Ge! We are not young anymore!" I exclaimed and he laughed; I don't know if you remember me mentioning about him. He is the one who teach me Judo. I really couldn't thank him enough for teaching me judo.

"You still look the same!" He said and patted my head together with the veil, "It had been so long since I last saw you." I said and tugged on a grin; almost 10 years I think? Oh my, that's really long. He still look the same too with dimples but the only thing that makes him different is that he became taller and bigger in size.

"How did you found ge?" I asked Jing Hui when they both walked me to where I'm supposed to go, "I didn't found him, he's my brother jie." My eyes grew bigger as I gasped at them, "WHAT?!" Why I never know about this!?

Jun Hong ge laughed at my exaggerated expression, "I'm a lot older than him. Plus, I transferred to private school before he start going to school. Of course you didn't know."

"But then how did you...." I mean, how did he know Jing Hui know me? Or everything?

Aiyo, I'm confused already.

"Fan ge had been saying he wants to look for the one who teach you judo in high school and ask me if I can find out who was that since we studied in the same high school," Jing Hui explained, "He asked me for the student log the year before I left that school because he says Yi Fan mentioned that that guy was your senior. So I asked who is he marrying now and he mention Hui Xin." My mouth dropped into a big O now when Jun Hong ge said that, "So yeah, that's how I found out is actually my brother who teach you judo. He wouldn't believe me when I say you teach me judo." Wow, I really can't believe this.

"I can't anymore." I muttered when I thought about my hand; I can never teach judo again even if I want to, "Hui Xin, you will recover. Don't give up." I assumed Jun Hong ge knows what happened to my hand when he said that.

The phone in my hand finally rang again as I stopped walking while checking it, 'Yah, enough of holding hands with Jing Hui. Don't forget who you are marrying today.' Lmao, so is Yi Fan who had been sending me these message. Only he has the rights to talk like this.

"Aish, jealous for what? Fan ge, don't be selfish lah! She's still my jie!" I chuckle furiously when Jing Hui yelled out to nowhere after reading the message with me; he was holding my hand to make sure I didn't fall actually.

"Jing Hui, don't say that." His brother hissed at him and he puffed out his lips in annoyed and let go of my hand, "She's going to fall if I didn't hold her hand." He said, "Yeah, but her husband is going to kill you for holding her hand so long."

"I'll judo him." He protested.

"And she will judo you." Jun Hong ge pointed at me which I laughed, "Jie won't." He then darted his gaze at me, "Right?" I just ruffle his hair while laughing again, "Just tell me where to go now." I said as I walked ahead of them, "Look at your phone." A message came in when they said that, 'Now, enjoy a nice song. Count from 1 to 11 and you will see 6 person." 6 person?

Hmm, okay.

I start counting as I stopped walking when I counted until 11; no, I see no one.

I repeated the same thing again for almost 5 times before I saw that 6 person he said and almost laugh my heart out when I saw 6 of them posing like a model with sunglasses and all.

"What is this?" I look at them; is Xiao Bai, TT, the twins, Ou Yang Qing and PG One. Is Yi Fan's rapper team.

"You make me remember what Jennie call you just now." I pointed at Xiao Bai and he lost his cool which he hissed while taking off his sunglasses, "Jie! Aiyo, I have hair! How many times do I need to repeat that?!" He groaned while pointing at his head and everyone here laughed with me.

"Okay, okay. We are not here just to talk! Don't forget about our mission!" Ou Yang Qing stated as they stand properly while fixing their tie; they are wearing white suit.

I laughed again when they start singing a love song in a funny tone; their voice doesn't even match with each other lmao!

"Eh, no! You should follow me!"

"No, you guys should follow my tone!" They start arguing after that and I chuckle at them which Ou Yang Qing hissed and yelled at end, "OKAY STOP ARGUING! We get the experts to sing okay?" I went confused when he said that, "Guys! Please come now!" He turned around while yelling and it didn't take me long to see 11 guys running to us now.

Heck, 11 of them came too! I didn't know they did! Yi Fan said they can't make it when I ask!

"Aigooo, ibuda~" As expected, that baby face came pinching my face again and I groaned, "Yah! Baby face, why you always pinch me?" I asked in chinese and I know Yi Xing will translate it to him which he's doing that now, "Because this is the last time I can do this. I think Kris hyung will chop my hand after this if I do it again." I literally went speechless.

"I thought Yi Fan said you guys can't make it?" I asked, "He lied of course. This wedding is meant to have many surprises, you know?" Tao said while winking and I shook my head in defeat.

"We have a song for you." I think his name is Suho if I'm not mistaken as he talked to me, "So you better listen carefully, we don't repeat twice, arraseo?" The guy who is as tall as Yi Fan said and Luhan translated to me. Wait, is his name Chanyeol?

Ugh, Korean names are pretty hard to remember.

I nodded, "How do you say okay in Korean?" I questioned, "Arraseo." I look at that tall guy again, "Arraseo." I did an okay sign which they chuckle at me and I chuckle too.

"Okay, okay let's start!" Ou Yang Qing urged them again and they cleared their throat before they all start singing. I'm even surprise that they include rap in it which the rappers rapped. Not only them, the two Korean guy also rapped.

I'm really shock; it turned out so nice to be honest.

What frightened me more is that all the Korean sang perfect Chinese my god.

"Thank you!" I clapped while smiling when they ended the song and they gave me a smile too.

"Last thing," TT came to me as he handed me a ring; but the size obviously doesn't fit me, "You need to give this to Fan ge later." He said and I nodded while grinning.

"Are you going to give me something too?" I asked Xiao Bai when he came to me, "A hug." And then he hugged me lightly which I chuckle, "I hope you and Fan ge can stay forever. We had seen how hard you guys are trying to survive, jie." He patted my back lightly before pulling away and flashed me a boyish smile. I smiled back.

"Peace and love!" They yelled when I start walking alone as they told me Yi Fan is waiting for me at the end there which I waved a goodbye at them.

'Stop walking now.'

I break on my heels when I saw that message, 'Look up.' I smile again as soon as I look up which I saw Yi Fan. He looks really charming in white suit.

He smiled back before looking down at the phone again, typing.

'Like what I prepared?'

I chuckle while replying, 'You are tricky.' I heard him chuckling too after I send out the message.

'You wouldn't smile so much if I don't.' He stated and I shook my head in defeat while looking at him now.

He slid the phone into his pocket before facing the sea as he cupped his hands on his face and shouted, "Huang Hui Xin, will you marry me?"

I laughed while doing the same as I shouted at the sea, "Yes, I do!"

He smiles while showing his teeth as he looked at me; he came to me after that and showed out his hand to me as soon as he got to me.

I showed my right hand and he put on a new ring for me; a different design. No diamond. But I like anything he gives me.

"I should put this right?" I remembered that TT gave me a ring just now as I took his hand and put it on for him.

I looked up at him after that; so we are done now?

"Erm, did I have anything on my face?" I asked when he stared at me only. We are just staring after putting on the ring for each other.

He shook his head, "I want to remember how you look like." He touches my face now and I closed my eyes when he leaned closer to kiss me.

I still get goose bumps despite how many times we kissed; it's weird, I know.

It still feels the same like the first time he kissed me and I find that warming my heart.

"I love you." I already expect that when he pulls away a little and I giggle, "I love you too." I replied and he kisses me again which this time;

I finally heard the cheering that I had been expecting lmao.

"OH NO STOP ALREADY! MANY KIDS ARE LOOKING AT YOU BOTH!" I laughed when Xiao Bai yelled and Yi Fan pulled away in annoyed, "I didn't know he can shout so much." He grumbles and I laughed again.

All the kids are giggling at us and I ruffle their hair when they stand close to me, "Xin," Yi Fan carry Jennie up in his arms suddenly before coming to me, "I want to adopt her." He said and I literally heard the adults gasping at what he said.

But, I don't feel shock.

I found myself smiling as I nodded, "Okay." He gave me a smile.

I guess he had been planning about that already because I found him hiding papers about Jennie's all these while actually.

I found her birth certificate, passport size photo and many other documents that he had been hiding in the drawer when I'm cleaning. And I wasn't surprise when I found an adoption form too.

I just wait for him to decide because he was asking if I mind having a child who is not ours and I instantly know his plan.

I don't mind. No one says that we can't have our own child after we adopted one.

"Then I cannot call you Fan Fan ge anymore?" Jennie asked and he chuckle, "Up to you. We can still be your ge ge and jie jie." He kissed her cheeks lightly and she start smiling again, "Okay, ge ge."

If we can make a child feel loved again, I think this adoption will worth it.

It is important to feel loved again when you have experienced the worst thing in life in a young age. Just like Jennie.

Just like me.

"You really don't mind about it?"

He asked me again when we got back to his house after the wedding and had a barbeque together with everyone.

I shook my head, "I'm okay with it." The kids stayed in the hotel, someone is taking care of them so I wasn't that worried.

"Thank you." He smiled and kissed my cheeks while hugging me around my waist as he held my hand; we are just plain sitting on the bed now.

"Mom said my hand can recover." I whisper when he hold my left hand, "She did?" I nodded, "She will arrange an appointment with your stepfather. She said he's an expert on this." He nodded lightly.

We went silent after that as he just laid his chin on my shoulder and brushed the ring on my right hand, "If," He muttered suddenly as I tilted my head to look at him, "If we have our child already, you hope is a girl or boy?"

I chuckle at him, "Girl." I said and he pouted, "Why not boy?"

I wrapped my arms around his nape now, "Why you prefer boy?" I asked, "Boy can protect girl." Funny; not necessarily.

"Girl can protect boy too." I said and he closed his mouth when he's about to say something and I give him a shrug, "I almost forgotten that you are not a normal girl." I laughed; I get what he means.

"Can I kiss you now?" He asked that out of the blue when we stared at each other and I feel him tightening his hold on my waist, "Can I say no?" I hold back my smile as I say and I instantly feel him loosening his hold, "I'm just asking." He looked away while blushing and I chuckle.

I grabbed his face and kissed him which he wrapped his arms firmly around me again.

"You know what we are doing now right?" He stopped suddenly as our position switched totally now.

He's hovering on top of me.

I leaned up to peck his lips, "I know." He frowned a little, "You are not scare?" I shook my head, "You are scare?" I questioned back which he shook his head as well, "I'm nervous instead." He said, "I never done it before."

I chuckle and pulled him again to kiss him, "Neither me."

"Are you sure we are doing this?" He stops again when we almost make out and I just nodded, "Are you my husband now?" He nodded, "Am I your wife now?" He nodded again.

"Then yes, we are doing it. As long as you don't mind my scars."

I said which he scooped down to kiss me now, "Is not like I don't have." He muttered and I chuckle.

His fingers traced along my stomach, "Just how many times did someone stab you?" He looked up at my eyes and I just give him a faint smile; don't ask me. I really lost count.

"I wish I can fight like you." He planted a kiss on my forehead after that.

Maybe he remains how he was is more than enough.

Knowing how to fight; you don't gain anything positive but scars in return.

I gained scars when I try to survive from the killers I met.

I gained scars when I lied to Yi Fan. I realize that a thousand of truth can never cover one lie.

I gained scars; and that represent how far and how hard I had been trying to live.

Being alive; it can be a living hell or heaven.

It depends how you lived and what happened that changed it.

I think Yi Fan changed my life; a lot.

If he wasn't here, I might still struggle with the sickness. He make me knows that someone would still love me despite how imperfect I was.

If he wasn't here, I might still face all killers without knowing why.

If he wasn't here; I think I wouldn't live until now and married to him.

He makes me feel that I could be a normal person too when everything happened in my life isn't.

I only met one guy whom I liked and that guy;

Changed my whole life.

I can never forget how he smiled in victory while looking at me from the apartment opposite of mine.

I can never forget every memory that we created together until the last breath I held.

If you say your love one is a hell to you, I would say mine is heaven.

Because he's my saviour; he saved me when no one did. And I know that I can never find another guy like him.

Someone who can accept my flaws without any complain.

"Baobei, you are spacing out too much now." Yi Fan patted my head lightly as he walks by the sofa from behind and I shook my head a little, "Jie jie, why shake your head?" Jennie just follows what I did as he laughed when he heard her and I scratched my head, "Nothing."

"Jie jie, you are eating again?" Her lips puffed out cutely when Yi Fan handed me a bowl of snack and I chuckled; I'm eating healthy snack. Not something unhealthy. He wouldn't let me even if I want.

"Jennie, you eat this." He handed her a small bowl now and she pouted again, "Why jie jie can eat a lot but Jennie only eat so little?" Lmao, I'm laughing again.

"Jennie, can your stomach fit in a big bowl?" He asked while caressing her hair and she look down at herself, "Cannot." She honestly said that and he chuckle lightly while pinching her nose lightly, "Jie jie can so she's eating so much, understand?" She look at me again, "Jie jie, how did you make your stomach so big?" I shrugged while eating and she only get more confused.

"Jennie, don't ask anymore." He said that while shaking his head and went off to the kitchen again which she came to sit beside me, "Jie jie, does it hurt to have your stomach so big?" I shook my head and smile, "No." Not when I'm carrying another life in my stomach.

I was even surprise when I get pregnant suddenly. I mean; we just...did once? Eh-hem. I'll just stop here.

I caress my own stomach after eating as we watched the TV but stunned when I feel movement from my stomach; HOLY SHIT.

"Jennie," I looked at her in shock as she looked back at me in confused, "Why jie jie?" I put her small hand on my stomach, "Tell me if you feel anything." We waited and she immediately squeals and I covered my mouth in disbelief when we feel the baby kicking inside my stomach.

"GE GE!" She immediately ran off to the kitchen and I touch my own stomach again, "Oh my god," I muttered when I feel it again, "WHY?! WHY SHOUT?!" He rushed out with Jennie pulling him on his hand and he came to me while kneeling in front of me, "The baby kicked." I put his hand on my stomach which Jennie put her hand on it too lmao.

He frowned but immediately widened his eyes when he feels it too; really, this is unbelievable.

"EEEEEEEE-----" Jennie squeals again, "Why your stomach will move jie jie!" She exclaimed and I end up laughing at her question, "Jennie, shhh." He hissed at her.

I don't know why he placed his ear on my stomach; and Jennie follows what he did which I'm looking at two heads.

Sadly, I can't listen to it on my own sigh. I can't bend down.

"Ge ge, what are you listening at?" She whined as she pulled away and look at him, "Didn't you hear the baby kicking?" He said and pointed at my stomach which she pouted in confused, "I only hear gu lu gu lu! Jie jie is hungry again!" I was half laughing with tears rushing out my eyes.

I'm definitely not hungry yet when I just finish a whole bowl of snack!

"Aiyo, you wouldn't understand aish." He shoved his hand at her as he looked up at me now, "I think is a boy." He said that, "I want a girl." I pouted which he pouted too, "Get a boy first." I don't understand him; why boy first? I want a baby girl!

"I want a baby girl." I whined and Jennie was looking at us, "I want a baby boy."

"If you want, you carry a baby yourself." I said and he immediately pursed his lips, "Why you always want a girl? We already have one now." He said while pulling Jennie and she immediately hugged him on his neck, "I don't care, I want a baby girl." I feel lump forming in my throat as I look away from him.

I just want a girl; I don't care, I want a baby girl!

"Eeeeeeeee, jie jie cry again." I can't control myself; I just start crying without warning.

"Aiyoo, okay okay! We will get a baby girl okay? Hui Xin, stop crying." He groaned and sat in front of me with Jennie on his lap which I look to another side and continue crying, "Jie jie, don't cry." Jennie whined as I clumsily wiped my tears; I feel so unfair.

I am the one who carry the baby now; he can't decide like that!

"Hui Xin," He grabbed my face and I shoved his hand away, "Baobei, I'm sorry. I'll listen to you. Baby girl it is, okay?" I finally look back at him when he tilted my face to him again after he said that, "Jie jie, you don't look pretty when you always cry." Jennie's small hand cupped my face now, "Smile, jie jie." I just pouted; like I said, I can't smile when I'm not happy. I'm not an actor.

"Don't cry anymore, hmm?" He kissed my cheeks lightly which Jennie did the same after that, "W-Why you always follow what he did?" I can't help but ask Jennie as he wiped my tears for me now, "I cannot do that?" She asked back and I chuckle out now, "Eeeeee, jie jie smile again." She giggles and I sighed lightly; really, Jennie is the plus point to my life other than Yi Fan.

"Luckily I didn't kiss your lips, EH-HEM." He whispered to me as I laughed and he faked a cough when Jennie leaned closer to listen, "Hmm, what did you tell jie jie?" She asked him and he poked her forehead lightly, "You don't eardrop when people whisper."

"But you talk so loud." She said in a whispering tone and I laugh again, "Did hear what I said then?" She shook her head, "Then that's whispering and it's not meant to be heard." He whispers while tickling her and she immediately giggle out.

She jumped off from his lap, "Where are you going hmm? Come back, Jennie!" He exclaimed and starts chasing her which she giggles again, "No! Ge ge bad!" I laughed at them.

I can't help but sighed again when he catches her by carrying her up on her waist and she squirmed when he tickles her again. They are smiling widely.

That's why I want baby girl; doesn't he look good with a daughter?

"Why are you staring at us?" He asked as he came to me after putting down Jennie which she follows, "You do look better with a daughter." I whined out while looking at him and there's some emotion flashed across his eyes when he heard me.

For the nth times that I had laughed in a day when he cover Jennie's eyes before kissing me on my lips, "And you look better with a son."

"Eeeeee, why I can't see?" Jennie groaned which I chuckle against his lips.

"Because it wasn't meant to be seen."

He whispered and I smile.

Yeah is true;

Some things, wasn't meant to be seen but it doesn't mean it can't.

Just like a human's heart.

"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 3.3K 44
One dare,one fateful encounter,two person,one kiss,what could possibly go wrong?.
2.5K 64 11
523 15 14
Creation out of boredom with friends. Also just to show how delulu are we over EXO. Please don't take this seriously, we just created this for fun. S...
26.1K 1.3K 18
Some people are just so desperate for someone to love them that they end up crossing the line.