THE BIG BOOK OF FROZRES

De MysteriousStaz

Basically alot of Frozres and I guess Zron...but not to worry I'll do Jon x dawn and Newscapecomics. Sadly as... Mai multe

Maid Café:Part 1
Maid Café:Part 2
Maid Café: Part 3
Maid Café: Part 4
Maid Café: Part 5
Maid Café:Part 6
A/N! (IMPORTANT)
"The Royals" (important)
Royals: Part 1
Frozres ( Theme Park)
Dres x Don (Smut)
Frozres (Wedding) Part 1
Frozres(Wedding ) Part 2
Frozres (Wedding) Part 3
Frozres (Wedding Final)
Royals: Part 2
GUYS!!!
Highschool AU (1)
Highschool AU (2)
A/N
Christmas Special
Christmas Special
Highschool AU (3)
Highschool AU (4)
Highschool AU (5)
Weird Turn Of Event
A/N (Sorry)
First Burn
Highschool AU (6)
Highschool Au (7)
Highschool Au (8)

Don? x Nick (SMUT)

1.1K 15 9
De MysteriousStaz

This is a warning , if you don't like any sexual content then I advice you to leave. Soo any innocent cinnamon rol- who I'm I kidding some of you are here FOR the smut😐😞.

Jon POV

I woke up late a night hearing noises. You see everyone in this house has a roomates because we don't have enough rooms. There's a total of four rooms. So my roommate is Nick, Cory is with Uni, Tommy is with Dawn, and Ashlie has her own room.

I don't complain since I get to share a room with one of my bestest friend. Anyways back to hearing the weird noises coming from Atlie room.

I got out of bed quietly, you know trying not to wake up Nick. I could hear his little snores which made me smile. I wish I could have some sleep as well, but of course the noises are making it impossible!

Anyways, I opened the door quietly and headed down the hall to Atlie room. All you could hear is a my footsteps. Which got me a little shaky, it is the middle of the night and I'm walking in a dark hallway.

Once I reached Atlie door I heard a big bang followed by Ashlie cursing. I still wonder how no one else is hearing this...
I took a deep breathe and knocked.
"Coming, hold on a sec!" Ashlie muffled voice was heard behind the door. I heard her scrambling in the room until she opened the door.

"Oh! Jon what are you doing this late up." Ashlie nervously asked.

"Umm....Atlie I couldn't sleep because of the noises coming from your room....what are you even doing?" I questioned.

Ashlie looked around nervously until she finally sighed.

"Come in and quickly!" Ashlie whispered. I nodded and she step aside to let me in. Once I was in she shut the door. Her room was filled with alot of empty bottles and a giant book.

But, what sticked out the most was a weird bright red subtance bottle on her desk.

"Jon promise me if I tell you, you won't tell anyone else!" Ashlie said. Her voice sounded very serious.

"Sure Atlie, I love secrets!" I cheered. Ashlie giggled and pointed to the book.

"I'm working on a new potion but I can't seem to figure it out. I want to make a potion of love but I need to test it out....." Ashlie kept pasting around. If she needs someone...then mabye I could...

"Let me test it out Atlie!"

"N-no I mean are you s-sure, I still don't know if I'm don-" I cut her off by gulping down the entire potion.

"JON! SPIT IT OUT!!"

"A-atlie I don't feel to g-good" I felt dizzy. I heard the door open.

"What's going on here?!"

"Jon dran-"

"JON!? JON!?JON! "

Then all I saw was darkness...

*Time Skip*

W-whats g-going on...where I'm I....

I slowly opened my eyes to see Nick...wow I'm already seeing an angel. He look so cute with his oversize t-shirt and long socks. Wow he's absolutely stunning..wait no! I've never think that about a friend...

"Jon your awake, thank god!!" Nick spoke embracing me in a hug. For some reason I felt like pinning him down, but I resisted the urge. What's  the matter with me...

"Jon I'm so so sorry!" Ashlie pleaded.

"Ashlie? Why are you aplogizing..." I honestly felt confused...not to mention my head hurts.....

"Wait....you seriously don't remember?!" Ashlie asked shocked.

"I'm I suppose to recall something?" I rubbed my temple.

"Jon, dude you fainted after you drank one of Ashlie's potion..." Nick answered worried. I titled my head. Nick and Ashlie looked at eachother then at me. What's going on.....

I saw Ashlie gasp and grab my face.

"J-jon your ha-hair is turning orange!" She stuttered.

"What's g-going on Ashlie? Why is Jon changing?! LOOK! His skin is also loosing his natural bright color!" Nick stammered. He's So- N-no control y-yourself! I-idiot! STOP!

"NGH!" I grabbed my head and got on my knees. This p-pain won't g-go away!

"JON!" both Nick and Ashlie gasped. Nick helped me up while Ashlie went to grab a chair. Once I was seated Ashlie was looking through a book.

"My god!!! At this p-point I don't know what to do!!!" Ashlie screached. Flipping through it.

I started feeling hot, sweat started forming on my forehead.

"It okay, as long as we take care of Jon. The potion will wear off!" Nick with an unsure tone.

"Nick.....I have to go on a family trip for 4 days....and the rest of the crew are leaving to remember?" Ashlie said looking at the floor..

"o-oh....I mean I can look after him since I not going anywhere" Nick nervously said.

"Nick are you sure? We don't know if this potion is stable...for all we know you can get hurt....."

"This is Jon were talking about...I can't abandon my friend...plus I'm sure he would have done the same."

"Guys I'm okay, don't worry. Plus I won't ever hurt Nick" I reassured. Ashlie sighed as Nick was making her pleading eyes.

"Fine...but if anything goes wrong Nick, Call me alright?" Ashlie said.

"Gotcha!" Nick fingered gunned her. Kneeling back to my side.

* Time skip ( I hope I'm doing good so far)

Nick POV

Jon has been in his room since the whole incident that happened in Ash room......I hope he's alright....

"Nick were heading out already!" Uni shouted from the front door.

"Shut it cream dip!! Your yelling!" Tommy shouted angrily.

"You too!! You bloody idiot-"

"Both of you shut up, anyways Nick were heading out." Cory sighed annoyed.

"Let's goo!" Ashlie cheered. Kicking everyone out the door.

And with that the front door closed. I'm gonna miss them...but I can fun here with Jon too! Speaking of Jon!

I headed to our room and tired to open the door. Locked. That's.....

"J-jon? Are you okay in there?" I knocked softly. I heard a grunt. And a raspy deep voice.

" leave me alone! You pathe- gah!"

"Jon! Open the door" I shouted. I kept jingling the knob. It won't budge.

"N-nick dont! Leave p-please. I can't contro-" I heard a scream followed by a whimper.

I heard the knob click after a few minutes. The door was opened. I nervously pushed it open. It seems dark in here.....mabye I shouldn't....

No I must check if Jon's alright..

I entered slowly and heard the door shut close behind me. Then I heard a click followed by snickering.

"J-jon? You there? Jo-AHH!" I was pushed with force onto the bed. S-something was pushing me down.

I caught a glimpe of someone hovering over me.

His eyes were red and hollow. Not to mention his clothes were a darker color. None the less I knew it was Jon.

He had the jester clothing on...

I saw him smirked which sent shivers down my spine.

"Heh, I wanted to save you for later~ but now won't seem so bad~" his voice sound so deep.

"Wanna help me out?~"

I blushed and try getting out of his grasp. H-he's t-to strong!

"Ah ah ah, I wouldn't do that" he snickered.

" J-jon! Hey! let g-go of m-me y-Ahh!" I yelped once I felt him lick my neck. What is going on?!Why won't my body m-move...

I felt him smirk. He started sucking on my neck attacking it with harsh bites.

"A-ah~ h-hey!" I moaned, trying to push him back.

"I never relized how weak you are" he seductively whispered in my ear. I kept moaning until he bit down on my sensitive part of the neck. I whimpered. He smirked as he kept attacking that exact spot. He grinded on me and put a hand under my shirt.

He's hand were too cold it got me shaking..

Don POV

(Stop touching him! )

I took off his shirt which cause him to squeak. I saw a few tears in the corner of his eyes. I made sure to wipe them off. Such a pretty boy like him shouldn't be crying.

(Why can't I stop this! Stop hurting him!)

I bit down on his skin and left marks claiming it. He kept moaning which made me harder. I went to his nipple and toyed with them. I felt him tremble as I bit down on one.

(STOP!! Nick! No!)

He covered his mouth and trembled. I torn his hands away from his lip and pinned them to the side. He whimpered and moaned out. God he's so beautiful like this. His perfect smooth skin has love bites left by me. It honestly turned me on more. I grinded more on him, trying to get more friction.

I felt my pants tighten as Nick tried moving. I roughly kissed him. His eyes widen for second before he shut them tightly and started kissing back. Our lips moved in sync. I licked his bottom lip asking for an entrance.

(I can't....please Nick..)

Unfortunately, he didn't let me in so easily. I growled and snaked my hand to his ass, grabbing it hard. Nick gasped as I snuck my tounge in. I kept moving my tounge around and sucked on his. I grunted as I heard his muffled moans. His lips are so soft.

Eventually, we had to separate because of lack of oxygen. A string of saliva was on the corner of his lip. He was looking at me with lustful eyes.
He looked so flustered.

"Heh, you're really the full package ya know~" I seductively said.

"J-Jon~" he moaned.

"Who's this Jon~"

"Please just~aah~" I bit down on his neck.

"Do you want it soo badly~ then beg~" I snickered. Nick whimpered.

"P-please t-take me, I can't hold this much longer" he begged.

"Well, since you asked nicely~ guess I don't have much of a choice~"

I took off his pants slowly, teasing him. He growled and started moving on my buldge. So impatient huh..

I moaned a little as he kept grinding towards me. He smirked and giggled. So thats how he wants to play.

"That does it~" I grunted seductively. I removed the rest of my clothes. He gasped as he saw my growing erection.

"How are you so h-huge?" He whimpered. I smirked as I grinded our skin together. He moaned as I gave a small grunt. I removed his boxer and played with his member. He blushed bright red and looked away. I smiled and took him all in my mouth. He arched his back and gave out squeaky moans.

"Aahh~"

I kept sucking him off until he finally moaned out aloud. Once he released in my mouth I made sure to take it all in.

"You're very sweet~"I licked my lips.

He looked at me and blushed a darker shade of red. I kept smirking as I removed my boxers. He trembled as I lined myself up at his entrance.

"W-wait!! - AAHHH!" He screamed as I thrusted fast into him. He was soo fucking tight. I kept thrusting at full force as the room was filled with our skin slapping on to each other and his loud pleading screams.

He had tears in the corner of his eyes and he started sweating. But that didn't stop me from pounding into him. After more thrusting I felt a knot in my stomach indecating I was cumming soon.

He had his mouth opened with drool running down his chin. His eyes were half closed. They seemed glossy because of the tears.

I grunted as he kept moaning out loud. Finally, after a few more sloppy thrusts I released in him. He released on my bare chest. We were both panting as I removed my member from his entrance. He whimpered until I was finally out.

"Come here ~" I motioned. I wrapped my arms around his waist bringing him closer. We laid under the covers.

"I love you Nick~"

"I l-love you too..." he whispered.

I kissed him more softly this time. He moaned in between it. We separated as a string of saliva was between us.

"Goodnight, get some sleep~"

With that we fell asleep cuddling eachother.

Next Day....

"W-whats going.....why I'm I nude in bed?!" I shouted. I felt someone move under the covers beside me.

"Jon....." Wait is that Nick?! Did we! Oh nooo..

"Jon...you freaking dick!! M-my ass feels soar you stupi-ngh!" Nick must be in alot of pain...I wasn't able to stop it..

"I should run shouldn't i?" I nervously shook.

"I can't even stand up you dimp twat!" He angrily spat.

"Oh~maybe you won't mind if I do this~" I pinned him down. Trying to make the atmosphere less..well embarrassing

"J-jon Don't YOU FUCKIN DARE!" He shouted angrily. I laughed nervously and pecked his lips.

"I love you" I mumbled

"Tch, I love you to Jon" he replied embracing me in a hug. I hugged him back and smiled.

"Alrighty, stay here while I make breakfast!" I giggled.

"Okay" he yawned. I pecked his lips one more time and headed to the kitchen.

Once I made it I stopped in my tracks.

I love Nick but I didn't want to treat him like that. That potion really did a big number. Not only on me but him..

I wish I can start all over...at least try harder to control it...at least it seemed he forgived me

Ugh! I gotta hurry Nick is waiting! I'll talk about with him later.

So yeah....im sorry if it contained rape, I don't support it I really don't. I dont want you guys to see me as a bad person. Im sorry is it was offensive or inappropriate for readers such as yourselves.

I understand if you guy talk bad about this chapter!

Anyways Im heading off. Leave your feed back if you want. I'll make sure to read each one.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.9K 44 9
This is just me being bored and this is my first ever book of this type, so don't give me crap about it, please. This will have some AU's, some irl s...
1.7K 9 42
This is my first time making a one-shot so don't judge! I decided to make another Simpsons book. The book will contain ships, Reader X character, s...
1.4K 17 59
[WARNING - CRINGE] This is mainly random stuff (+ oneshots) I've written down in the notes app on my phone, and it's basically just memes + stuff. T...
2.5K 194 26
It's a jachary story guys if u don't like don't read but most people ship sorry if I sound rude