Second Chances (A Jensen Ackl...

By MaidOfMischief04

Jensen Ackles notices the girl he has seen hanging around the last couple of weeks tryin to sleep on the park... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty (SMUT M Rated Chapter)
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine

Chapter Twenty Four

793 24 1
By MaidOfMischief04

Well it's time to face the family once again. Sunday came all to soon and I am not sure I feel ready to face everyone again. I know Josh and I got on and MacKenzie and I sorted things out but I was dreading facing Jensen's mom again. It's not like I needed or even wanted her approval, but Jensen's family mean the world to him and if she doesn't like me it makes things awkward and it would just be much easier if she liked me even if it's just a little. 

"You ready?" Jensen asked coming up behind me snaking his arms around my waist as I fixed my hair in the hall mirror. 

"I'm nervous." I admitted. 

You'll be fine. Now my mother is willing to actually get to know you, I know she will love you everyone else does."

"I hope so."

"And you'll get to meet Ali and Levi."

"Right. I'm ready. Let's do this." I smiled and turned to face him. I smiled and placed a kiss on his lips before stepping out the door. 

Jensen pulled up into his parents driveway and killed the engine. Jensen took my hand and smiled. "Ready?"

"Ready." I replied with a sharp nod even though inside my stomach was in fact doing flips. I slipped out the car just as the front door opened and there stood Jensen's mom and dad. I flashed them a smile as Jensen and I approached the door. Jensen hugged his mom and dad before turning to me.

"Demi. It's so nice to see you again." His mother said. 

"You too." I smiled politely as she led me inside. 

"I have to say Demi." She started as we enter the lounge but stopped and looked to me. "I must apologize for the way I acted upon our first meeting. Jensen and I spoke after you left and you're speak made me realize I may have been quick to judge so I'd like tonight to be a fresh start and get to know you."

"It's fine. You're a mom, you follow your parental instincts. I get it, but a fresh start wounds nice." I agreed. 

"Thank you for understanding. Right well I've heard from both my sons that you are a whiz in the kitchen?"

"I have some skills." I smiled. 

"Would you mind helping me? Those guys are useless?"

"Of course, I'd love to." I grinned as she led me through to her kitchen.

I helped her with dinner until Josh, Ali and Levi arrived. 

"Hey mom." Josh said hugging her which is when he noticed me. 

"Demi hey. How are you?" He asked. also hugging me. 

"Good thanks, you?"

"Great. Ali babe this is Demi. Demi this is my wife Ali and this here is my little angel Levi."

"Hey cutie pie." I said waving to Levi. "Hey Ali nice to meet you." I smiled.

"You too, By the way that stew you sent home with Josh was amazing."

"Aww thank you I'm really glad you enjoyed it. I love it when people enjoy my food. I live for it."

"We'll have to come for dinner again so i can taste it fresh, i bet it be even more amazing."

"Of course. I'd love that." I smiled as Levi reached for my necklace. 

"No baby, not for you." Ali said pulling him back.

"Where's grandad's little devil." Jensen's dad came and took him from Ali. 

"Everything okay?" Jensen asked coming up beside me. 

"Great I just met a handsome young man."

"Not as handsome as me though right?" Jensen asked.

"Oh much more handsome." I grinned. 

"Meh yeah that's a fair comment he is a little heart breaker." 

"Of course he is he's an Ackles isn't he?" Josh chuckled. I rolled my eyes. 

"Demi could I require your help in the kitchen again?" Jensen's mom asked. 

"Of course." I excused myself and rejoined her in the kitchen. 

"Now Demi I'd like to talk while we are alone." She said. My heart stopped I thought this was the part where she secretly warned me away from her son or else. But instead she said. "I heard you're looking for work but a pesky work visa is getting in your way and the quickest way to get one is to be sponsered by an employee?"

"Yes but no employee will employ me without a visa."

"Well i know it's not chef work like you want but, I'd be willing to take you into my payrole until you get you get your work visa sorted and find a job you actually want to do."

"Really you'd do that?"

"You make my son happy. Amother can't ask for anything more and if you had to go away that would make him sad so if I can help in anyway I will."

"You know I will have to leave after 6 months?"

"Yes I know, but I'm sure Jensen's back in Canada for filming anyway so you could go back with him and by the time he's done filming again you're visa will be processed and when you come back you can get a job."

"That does sound like a great plan." I agreed. "What do you do exactly?"

"I run my own cleaning company. I work for both private homes and businesses."

"I've got a lot of cleaning experience I did start at the bottom of the catering rung so I have cleaned many a greasy kitchen." 

"That's perfect then. First thing tomorrow I will put the application in as an employee willing to sponser you're stay. I think it'll be a week or two before I can legally let you start the job thought."

"That's okay. Thank you so much for this oppurtunity Mrs Ackles."

"Please call me Donna." 

"Thanks Donna." I smiled. 

"Right. You go join the others I've got this."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes the help was just a diversion to talk to you alone. Go mingle."

"Thanks." I smiled. I took the apron off hanging it back where I got it from before heading back to the lounge but I met Josh in the hall. 

"Hey Demi, I uh want to apologize for running off the other night. I admit what you told me upset me and I felt awkward, but I know running out wasn't very polite."

"It's fine." I smiled.

"I just worried I might say or do something to upset you."

"Honestly Josh I'm fine. Please I loved our banter and I know it was just that. If it made me uncomfortable I would have said and I wouldn't have been playing along." I told him. "I'd really like it if ou could just pretend you didn't find out about my assault and treat me normal."

"Got it." He smiled. 

"Great." 

Once MacKenzie arrived Donna served up and dinner conversation was flowing. It went through many subjects from Donna telling everyone the plan we talked about to Josh telling us about his week, MacKenzie hers and so on to Josh raving about my stew again and MacKenzie upset she didn't get an invite which led Jensen to invite everyone to ours next Sunday for dinner. At first I said No because the tradition was everyone came here and I didn't want to take that away from Donna, but she seemed more than happy to have a break from it and wanted to taste my cooking to so I agreed in the end. 

Once dinner was over MacKenzie and Ali said they would get the dishes. I tried to help but they said no cause I did help with the cooking and as much as I argued they would't have any of it so in the end I sat on the floor and played with Levi and his truck. 

"He really likes you." Josh said.

"Aw he's such a sweetie. Hey Levi tell daddy what noise does a truck make?" I asked. Levi grinned and made a honking sound.

"Clear boy Levi." Josh said with a big smile. 

"How old is he?" I asked. 

"He'll be 2 in December."

"Oh That's not to long away is it?"Levi only laughed. 

"But before that we have the buddy walk next month don't we?" Again Levi only giggled while trying to eat his truck.

"What's the buddy walk? I asked. 

"It's a walk to raise money for the Dallas guild for down syndrome. Each year  we do all we can to raise money Jensen. all the supernatural guys and the winchesterbros back us and donate items you can bid on or items you can buy and all proceeds got to team Levi. It's a great event and it raises a lot of money." 

"Team Levi raises a lot of money each year especially from the supernatural merch people can buy and bid on." Alan added from his chair.

"A celebrity status comes in handy in these situations. The supernatural fans are so kind and generous and support team Levi all the way." Jensen explained. 

"That's sweet. Count me in. Go team Levi." I waved my arms around and Levi giggled. 

"Great. The more on Team Levi the better. Jensen can fill you in on details nearer the time." Josh explained. 

"Awesome." I smiled. 

We stayed a short while longer and it was nice. To be surrounded by family, even if they weren't mine. I felt accepted this time and I liked the feeling of belonging. I haven't felt like that in a very long time. 

Once we arrived back home I plopped down on the couch and sighed.

"What's up?"

"Oh nothing it was a good sigh." I smiled. "It just felt so nice tonight being there surounded by your family and being accepted." I said sharing the thoughts I had on the way home.

"It was nice wasn't it."

"And you're mom offering me sponsership. I was so incredably surprised but super grateful. I don't know how I'll ever thank her enough."

"I was surprised too. I don't even know how she knew about the Visa thing."

"Oh I thought you told her?"

"Nope." He replied sitting next to me. 

"I spoke to Gen and MacKEnzie about it maybe Mac told her?"

"Possibly. Or Josh as I mentioned to him that day at the club as I wasn't concentrating thinking about it, how we were going to solve the situation he asked what was up so i told him.

"Who knows. I don't suppose it matters. It's just an incredibly generous thing she is doing for me."

"She is a good woman."

"Indeed." I agreed. "I think I will go for a bath then do you fancy a movie?"

"Sounds perfect." Jensen agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 12.8K 99
Moving to Vancouver from Georgia, you get your first audition in over a year on a show called "Supernatural" and find it as an opportunity to get awa...
65.9K 1.4K 35
Thanks FOR FREAKING 40K READS 💗🥺 AU: You're a famous actress, that gets a part as the love interest of Dean Winchester in Supernatural. But when yo...
52.9K 837 33
"𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣. 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕡𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒...
26.7K 741 30
Olivia Schaffer has been hunting her whole life, mainly by herself after her father died, well actually murdered by the thing he was hunting. Olivia...