Galaxy

By pretendedtobeokay

To be or not to be; That's a question. Be yourself. More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Epilogue
Sequel
Sequel 2

23

10 1 0
By pretendedtobeokay

Love alone is worth the fight.

Date: 6 July 2017

Place: China.

_____

I sighed in relief once my feet stepped on the ground that belongs to China after I get off the plane.

Man, after a week in Korea for the judo competition which the final was held there;

I finally came back to a place which I could understand the language lmao.

I'm proud of my students; they manage to represent the country to Korea.

But I had a tough time in Korea. I would have bring Yi Fan with me if it's possible since he knows Korean but you know, he's working.

"I'm back already."

I called him while getting my luggage, "Get some rest, okay?" God, his voice purr in my ears which makes me miss pinching that face of his.

Oops, what am I saying? I just miss him so much.

"Hmm." I hummed as a yes, "Do you need me to pick you up?" He asked, "Aren't you working? It's fine." I muttered and pulled my luggage with me as Jing Hui and Pei Qin joined me after getting their luggage; is not like I don't have a car, I parked my car at the airport, "Alright." He sighed, "I'll see you at home." I ended the call after biding a goodbye.

"Jie, are we still having class tomorrow?" Pei Qin asked; now they end up calling me jie because Jing Hui always call me that, "Nope. Get some rest. I'll postpone it to this Friday, okay?" I smile and they nodded.

This two have done a great job; although is not gold medal that we are getting but bronze is good enough.

"Don't lose your medal! You need it for tomorrow's interview!" I yelled after dropping them at the university entrance; they say their parents will come and get them, "No worries, jie. We won't lose such an important thing." Jing hui assured me as he patted his pocket and I chuckled; the reporters are going to interview them. I got the call this morning before we left Korea. Is late evening now, though.

I grabbed a simple dinner before heading back home; I really miss Chinese food because we have been eating kimchi for a week and that's really not my type of food.

"Oh my gosh." I yelped slightly when I flick the switch on for the lights but someone covered my eyes once it's on, "Fan?" I touched the pair of hands on my eyes as I smelt his scent; he chuckled, "How did you know is me?" I laughed, "Is your house! Of course it would be you!" I exclaimed while pulling his hands but he wouldn't allow me to, "I have something for you." He said and I smile, "What is it? I can't see?"

"Nope." He chuckle again, "Walk slowly, I'll make sure you won't hit something." I nodded slightly, "But where are we walking to?" I asked as my hands is holding on his hands again while walking slowly; I heard some soft bark coming from Lola, "You will know once we are there." It makes me curious of what is he up to.

"I thought you are still working?" I said and he make me turn to my left slightly before continue walking, "I actually work half day today." I pouted, "So you lied?" He didn't deny when he asks if I want him to fetch me from the airport and I said he's working.

"If I don't, I can't prepare this." He makes me stop on my track now, "Are you ready?" I chuckled, "You make it so mysterious!" I can't wait as I pulled his hands away but surprise to see a cake with candles on it on the dining table; oh right, today is 6/7!

"Don't tell me you forgotten your own birthday." He said when I'm still looking at it with my wide eyes while nodding my head, "I did." He laughed while ruffling my hair, "Make a wish." I giggle and close my eyes while making a wish.

I blow the candles out and he clapped lightly, "Happy birthday, Hui Xin." He kissed my cheeks lightly and I chuckled, "How did you know my birthday?" I don't remember telling him. I really didn't.

His birthday... Of course I know when is it, I Google it a long time ago.

"Shh, that's a secret." He winked while placing a finger on his lips and I chuckle, "Punishment for not telling me how you know!" I laughed while wiping the cream on his nose from the cake and he groaned while getting a handful of cream in his hand and I immediately run, "You are gonna be dirty like me!"

"No!" I giggled when he managed to catch me as he wiped it on my face and I laughed furiously, "Yerrr!" I groaned slightly after that and make him wipe on his face which he pouted madly.

We look like a 3 year old kid with a face full of white cream, seriously.

I giggle again when he can't help but leaned closer to kiss me like man, our face is full of creams and we get even dirtier!

"Your hands!" I laughed and he laughed as well while holding my face with his dirty hands, "Your face is already dirty anyway." Then he capture my lips again; I can taste the cream while still smelling a hint of the fresh mint from his mouth.

"I miss you." He muttered after breaking the kiss and hold my chin lightly which my smile couldn't tug any wider on my face, "Me too." He chuckled and kissed the cream away on my nose which I scrunched it up a little before pulling away from me, "Damn, I actually just took my shower." He groaned after seeing his own hands and I laugh again.

He was looking at my hands which I'm kinda confused why he did after we clean ourselves as I sit in between his legs on his bed, "This is a scar right?" He asked as he traced the crooked line on my right palm and I nodded, "How did you get it?" He has his chin on my shoulder, "Judo. I get it when I'm training for judo." I tilted my head a little to look at him and he's furrowing his brows, "Judo?"

"We train to get our grip firm by climbing the rope." He snapped his head up as he meet my eyes; giving me a disbelief look, "ROPE???" I nodded, "I even know how to use a gun, don't get surprise just because of a rope." I chuckled; is just a rope.

"Right." He muttered while looking down at my hands again, "Why are you looking at my hands suddenly?" I can't hold back the urge to ask, "You know how my hands look like, shouldn't I know yours too?" He pointed out and I look up to think for awhile; I think is because of the game we had during the happy camp filming?

"Okay." I shrugged and he then entwined our fingers together, placing our hands around my waist, "Did you expect any presents today?" I honestly shake my head, "I really forgotten is my birthday today." I was half laughing and he chuckle too, "Idiot." He rubbed his nose on mine and I giggle a little.

"Do you want a present then?" He asked suddenly, "Isn't the cake is?" I stated; this is actually the first time someone celebrated my birthday for me.

I mean, I celebrate birthday before but not the real date which is today.

In the orphanage, we celebrate for the day when we first came to the orphanage actually. And I never tell anyone when is my real birthday.

"Cake is for the celebration. How can it be a present?" I puffed out my lips in confused, "Why can't it be a present? That's what we get in the orphanage." He then went silent while staring at me with an unreadable expression, "Why?" I whined when he break his eye contact with me and hug me closer, "Did you actually celebrate your birthday?"

"I did, but not my real birthday." I told him, "Which date did you celebrate?"

"9/9. The first day when I'm in the orphanage. None of us celebrate our real birthday. Some of them don't even know when is their birthday." I muttered in a quiet tone; I don't remember mine either but I saw it from my necklace that my father gave me. 6/7.

"It's weird that you know when is my real birthday." I spoke up again as I turned around a little to look at him again; even if he checked my identity card before, it's dated 9/9 and not 6/7.

How the hell did he know is today?

"I know magic." He snapped his fingers, "Fan, is not funny." I frowned; I feel like I'm being stalked though.

He end up sighing when I remain my gaze on him as he caress my face with his thumb, "Jing Hui showed me your necklace that day before he left." Jing Hui.... What?

I look at him in disbelief, "He knew where I kept it?" He nodded at my question, "He said 6/7 is your birthday." My face is heating up when I thought about where I kept the necklace; is in a box.

Gosh, if he took out the whole box to show Yi Fan, that means... Crap, all my sketch book. Oh crap. Oh damn it.

"Y-You see nothing else than the necklace, right?" My tongue is tying up in nervous oh my god, "No, I saw something else." He slowly give me a grin; not sly or cheeky, just a normal grin but that is enough for me to know that he indeed, saw all my sketch book that are full of him. Oh fudge it!

"No way, he did not show you those." I cries while whining and he chuckle furiously, "What? Saw how crazy you drew me?" He teased; darn it!

I hide my face onto his chest, "You draw too much that is enough to be a collection." He commented and I groaned; you can't blame me, is too memorable and I really want to draw it!

I just never expect it to be that much at the end which I had used up one sketch book and follow by the second one and the third one.

"Why did you draw so much?" I pouted while dropping my hands down from my face as he combed my hair lightly with his fingers, "I don't know. I just draw without realizing that it became so many."

"When did you realize that I like you?" He asked and that makes me look up at him from his chest which he looked down at me as well, "Since...the first time I went to the Rap of China filming? Who wouldn't realize it when you say you are jealous that I'm with bridge?" I whined out while remembering what happened that day; he hold my hand with force that it really hurts.

"Hmm," He scratched his jaws lightly, "Then when did you realize that you like me?" He question again and it take me a long time to think an answer; I was confused with myself.

I mean come on, I bet any of you would too if this happens to you! Suddenly an idol says he's jealous that you are with another guy when you guys are just friends. Not even known each other for more than two months.

"I used a lot of time to think about that too." I pointed straight at his nose, "I'm confused ever since you texted me." He chuckle while pulling my hand down, "You are always blur." NO.

"I'm not." I pouted and he pinched my nose, "You are." I shook my head while pouting even more as he hold my chin in between his index finger and thumb; he always like to hold my chin like that.

"You are cute when you look blur." As expected, he leaned closer to place a kiss on my lips, "Would you just stop kissing me already?" I couldn't hold back my giggle when he start tugging my bottom lips lightly with his and his hand is pulling my head towards him lightly, "No, because I haven't seen you in a week." He murmurs before sucking my lips lightly and I responded, "7 days. For the second time that 7 days felt like ages to me." He whispered while taking in a breath after he parted away from me slightly, "That have nothing to do with kissing." I said, "It did." He exclaimed and I raised my eyebrows.

"Don't you know I have to kiss you at least once a day?" What?

I laughed in disbelief, "You are a pervert!" He gave me a wide grin in return, "I don't mind being a pervert to you." He pecked my lips, "It just became a habit of mine that I don't want to change." I tsked, "Eeeeee, still, you are crazy." He shrugged, "I admit that I'm crazy over your lips." His thumb touches my lips; his words just make me blush.

"Don't touch anymore. I'm really going to bite you." I hissed when his thumb start rubbing slightly against the skin of my lips which I feel extremely weird and it's burning like hell.

"No," I pushed his face away when he looks like he's going to kiss me again and my heart is close to exploding already, don't make it worse!

He chuckled, "Why? Shy?" My face couldn't be any redder than the tomato already as I annoyingly shoved his hand away, "I don't care, I'm claiming back for that 7 days." He said while pouting now and I scratched my face in nervous, "What kind of logic is that?" I grunted.

"Wu Yi Fan's logic." He's still pouting; great, damn that stupid logic.

I groaned when he pressed his lips on mine, "Monday." He mumbled against my lips. I shut my eyes tight.

"Tuesday." The way he says it makes my goosebumps attack me with no mercy, really.

I feel both of his hands on mine after that, "Wednesday." He closed the gap by sucking my lips and I can hear that noise again.

I absurdly jerked my head back when I feel something cold touching my fingers but before I could ask, he claimed my lips again with a smile on his face, "Thursday."

He slid something onto my third finger, "Hmm, what's---" I can't even finish my sentence when he cupped my face with one hand while another holding my hand that have something on it, "Friday." He deepened the kiss by tilting his head more to get a better angle to kiss me. Fudge, my heart skipped a beat; or many beat.

"Saturday." An unusual feeling burst inside me when he start grinding his teeth lightly on my bottom lips which my stomach twisted.

I took in breath when he stopped, "Do you trust me?" I open my eyes and met his with my heart pounding fast as I nodded lightly, "Open your mouth a little later." H-Huh?

I'm confused as he tightened his hold on my hand before leaning towards me again, "Sunday." And that's when I went shock upon feeling the tip of his tongue ran across my bottom lips.

My heart beats frantically that my breath quicken as well and I shut my eyes extremely tight when I feel...his tongue.

Oh god, his tongue is inside my mouth!

"Hmm," I let out a soft moan when his tongue explored each corner of my mouth and at the end, I feel it licking my own tongue; fvck.

That sensation shoot bolt through my body and I squeezed his hand.

Our breath became raggy when he start nibbling my tongue as it makes me feel hot when our legs tangle together in the process.

I can taste the mint in his mouth when he guided my tongue to be inside his mouth. Okay, that sounds weird to me.

Our head moved in sync as our nose is rubbing against each other a lot; I feel like dying. The feeling is too much that I'm really, gonna get killed by Wu Yi Fan.

I breathe in a lung full of air while panting after pushing him away on his chest; I can't continue anymore, my nose isn't working at this very moment. I NEEDED AIR.

Ughhh, I almost cringe when I can still feel the way his tongue move in my mouth. Damn it.

He's staring at me since I push him away, "I-I can't breathe already." I honestly say while blushing after calming down; he's probably thinking that I hate him doing that but I'm not.

And right, I knew I would earn a laugh from him as I blushed even more, "I was about to ask if I scare you." He said after his laugh dies down for a bit, "Did I?" He ask again and I shook my head lightly, "But you are holding my hand so tight." I then look down at our hands; I saw a ring now.

I slowly let go of his hand; his third finger have it too.

Wait, did he put that on for both of us during the kiss?

"This is the real birthday present, Hui Xin." He chuckle and kissed my cheeks as I look at it in awe; I look at his one after that.

It looks a different, not like a same couple ring design.

"Why not the same?" I said and look at him; he took my hand and pulled the ring out, including his.

"Because it wasn't meant to be the same." He placed the ring I wear just now inside his one and it fit perfectly into the chink that you saw before he put it together.

I thought he just bought two different design.

I smile when he gave me a small smile; I don't know why but I like the concept of the ring compare to us having the exact same one.

"Like it?" He put it on for me again and I nodded, "Don't take it out." I nodded again and he touches my face with his lips tugging upwards.

Gosh, his lips look a bit swollen.

Eh, I touched mine and I think mine look the same.

"Eeeee, your fault." I complained and cover my mouth as he was looking at me when I touch my lips.

He chuckles, "Then I blame you for mine." Oh fudge; I pouted under my hand.

Again, we are just idiots.

"By the way," He hugged me again after I put my hands down, "Are you free on Saturday?"

Saturday?

"Hmm, yes." I nodded; at first I thought of having their judo class on Saturday, luckily I didn't.

"Join me for Run brothers filming. They invited you and me." I blinked my eyes while pointing at myself, "Me?" Again?

He nodded, "Like happy camp?"

I don't really watch variety shows so I'm not sure how it is. I only watched those which Yi Fan went. He never went for Run brothers.

He shook his head, "Is a game show. You know 72 floor of mystery? My show?" I nodded; of course I know, I watched all.

"Is like that." Oh, "Do I need to make up again?" I scrunched up my nose; I don't like any make ups on my face, "No." He chuckle, "The filming is at 10am in the morning. We need to be there by 8am." Huh, so early.

"And we are going to Da Lian."

Awh, nice place.

I nodded and grin; I hope I wouldn't screw up the filming!

>>>>>

I gaped at the amount of cameras that had been set up here.

Dude, is more than a dozen!

Happy camp doesn't have so many cameras!

"Xin, relax." Yi Fan was holding my hand as he whisper to me, "Too many cameras." I whined; I feel like a thousand pair of eyes are watching each of my movement, "Don't pout, I don't want anyone to see you like that." He hissed and I tug my lips into my mouth; I can't help!

I can see there are a few familiar faces; Luhan is one of them.

I don't know what the crews have in their mind to actually have Yi Fan and Luhan in the same show.

"Na Zha jie." I went to her and she chuckle; remember her? She's in the happy camp filming too and I think they invited the actors who are in the same drama with Luhan, Fighter of the destiny. And Na Zha jie is the main actor too.

"Never expect them to ask you to come again." She said to me and I pout, "I don't know either." Then someone just pushed my temples and I winced, "I said don't pout." Yi Fan hissed at me again and I just don't want to care; I pout.

"You can steal someone's heart by just pouting, girl. Listen to him." Jie said and I'm confused; is just a pout lah.

"She was right. You really need to listen to Yi Fan." Unexpectedly, Luhan talked to me and I look at him while dropping my face; he and Yi Fan nodded to each other, "Okay lor..." I muttered bitterly and I quickly cover my mouth when I almost pout again and Yi Fan hissed, "Aishh," I hugged Jie's arm while putting on a long face as she and Luhan chuckle.

"If they put you in a group with someone else, I think I'm gonna kill the crew." He grumbled before stomping away and I scratched my head when they laugh.

The filming started as I stand with Jie and Yi Fan stand at the end on my right which is quite far.

I'm kinda nervous when we were asked to pick an ball from a box in front of the director as they say who pick the same colour will be in a team. Is a couple race today.

Each of us take turns to pick; some of them had make up a pair and some still haven't, waiting for another person to pick the same colour. We don't know their colour. They only announce when a pair is formed.

I turn around to look at Yi Fan when it's my turn. He didn't hint me anything but a stare.

"White." I showed to the camera.

There are many colour of balls in the box and now that I picked white; is only another female actor, Yi Fan and Luhan haven't pick yet.

They didn't announce anything after I went back to my place; means no one picked white before.

They called Yi Fan next. I was nervous that I bite my nails as my eyes couldn't tear away from him until the moment he went back to his standing spot.

"You guys are just lucky;" The director said suddenly and I snapped my head to him, "Kris and his girlfriend is in a team." I immediately smile; yes!

"Come here." He showed a hand to me and I took it while giggling a little as he had now dropped that dark face of his; he was worried that we are not in a team and same goes to me, "Why you pick white?" He pulled me to stand beside him, "Why can't I pick white?" He question back, "Why didn't you pick red? Or blue?" I said; that's the only colour left other than white.

"Because I know you like white, baobei." He whispered beside my ears before focusing back on the filming and I smile.

So he knew hahaha.

"Ah, our shirt colour." I was wondering about the colours that we picked earlier; it determine what colour of shirt we should wear after we divided into groups as now I saw a white shirt and black pants hanging in the changing room for me.

But man, I wore a black sport bra...

Better don't have any games which require water ugh.

But it feels incredible to actually see my name on the name tag behind the shirt.

"This is a camera too?" I leaned closer to look at the small box that was sticking near the window in the car as there's someone who are driving us to the next location. The camera man sat in front to film both of us, "Yes." I looked at Yi Fan and he was fixing his hair with his fingers.

"Isn't one enough?" I pointed at the camera man, "Not really." I nodded and put my hand down.

"Your hair is nice enough. Why you keep combing it?" I asked when he's not done with his hair as I pulled his hand, "Is not nice." I chuckle, "It is." I ruffle his fringe lightly and he scrunched up his nose.

We are given a mission as we need to find clues after we reached at the museum. There are many artefacts which I never see before.

"Shhh," Yi Fan hushed when we are looking for clues but we heard someone talking as he pulled me to stand behind him to hide; we saw Wu qian jie and Deng Chao ge. They found a clue.

"We still can't find any clue." I said as we start walking again after they left; I checked out the artefacts instead while pulling him now.

"Wow," I look up at the figurines of warriors and horses that buried with the dead in awe; not really the real one, they make a copy. It says on the display board.

"Fan," I shook his hand when I spotted a small brown box on top of the horse's pad that hold it when we passed by it; it is quite difficult to notice it if you didn't see thoroughly, "Box." I pointed at it and look at him which he let go of my hand to jump and get it. It's really out of my reach.

"Check the horse?" I read it out loud from the note we found in the box and the camera man film it, "Horse." I muttered and look back at the horse which we found the box.

"Nothing." He said after we checked almost all horses here and there's nothing special about it; I took out the piece of paper which have the riddles.

Yes, we need to solve the riddles and which team solve all first, they win.

I scanned through the paper and try to figure out which have something to do with horse.

"Fan, do you think you can go up there?" I pointed at the horse and he popped his eyes open, "You mean sit on the horse?" I nodded, "Is it okay to do that?" He asked the crew who are following us and the pd said is okay.

"Maybe you go up there, I'll push you." I nodded and try to climb up the pad that holds the horse.

I mean come on, the whole view here is such a magnificent sight you know? Everything here is huge like hell and I feel so tiny.

"Wait," I can't climb over since it's too high and Yi Fan give me a lift on my waist; at least he's tall enough to do that. I got up on my feet and look at the huge horse, "I think we need to sit up there to find the answer." I said after he got up here beside me with a small camera in his hand, filming us. The crew is filming us from down there.

"Up there?" He gave me a disbelief look, "You see, the back says 'Gaze at the big picture.'" I stated and point at the note, the back really says that.

Check the horse; gaze at the big picture.

I think we need to see the whole place here from the horse.

We found a leader that was attached to the horse itself as he pulled it down and we climb up, "There!!" I excitedly exclaimed when the lighting here start flashing and it flashed on the a particular horse; a few of it actually and there's a word carved on it. It goes in a sequence.

"Don't move!" He hissed when I yelped as I almost fall backwards because I'm too excited and he hugged my waist to steady me, "You would fall!" I pouted; aish, got scolded.

I wrote down the answer on the paper before we get down from the horse.

Ugh, I really hate my own height now when I need his help to get down from the pad as I hug him around his neck which he hold my waist again to get me down.

I laughed when we went to another area to look for next clue and what can I say?

Everything here is so small now that Yi Fan look at it in annoyed.

"Is this really a museum?" He groaned when I bend down on my waist to enter through the tiny door, "Apparently, yes." I answer as my voice echoes; we came to a tunnel and it's hell dark.

But thanks to the flashlight from the camera, I can see now as Yi Fan almost lay flat on the floor to enter; same goes to the camera man behind him and I laughed again, "So, being short have the advantage." I chirped and start walking but heard an oof which I turned around again, "Make me short please." He groaned while rubbing his head in pain and I burst into laughter again; his head hit the ceiling lmao. Even the camera man is laughing.

"Skulls." I muttered when I use our sponsored phone camera's flashlight and saw a whole row of skulls inside the display, "This is creepy." Yi Fan said and I look at him, "It is?" Is just skulls though.

"Not that, this." He awkwardly pointed upwards as he's already bending his head really low and I look up now, "Oh my god." Now the ceiling have tons of skulls hanging up there; he doesn't want his head to touch it.

"These are the skull of an army." I said after reading it from the display board when I found it.

I flashed the light on it and look up to see if I can see any box up there.

"Only the inside one. Not these, don't scare me." He hissed while pointing those inside the display; we can't touch those of course.

I chuckle, "I saw one box." I pointed at it as I say which he frowned, "You know I can't reach." I babbled my eyelashes; unless he offer to carry me again, then I can get it on my own if he doesn't want to touch fake skulls.

"You are like a girl!" I groaned when he actually scream while trying to get the box but touches the skulls, "That's why I always wonder if you are really a girl!" He groaned back at me when I pulled him down so I can sit on his shoulder; or else I can't reach the ceiling.

"I am. You are just a coward. Is only a fake skull." I said as he grumble something that I can't hear him while grabbing the box that was stuck inside the skull, "Walk to your left, I saw another one." I notice that there are actually many boxes here.

"No, not my hair!" He groan again when there are too many boxes as I put it on top of his head, "I'll fix it later okay!" I said and I obviously heard the crew laughing at us.

They helped us to get the box down from his head and he bend down now when I got everything, "Am I heavy actually?" I finally notice this; he had been carrying me for half an hour as I massaged his shoulder, "No, you are too light instead." He said and I just stop massaging while shrugging.

We sit down on the floor as we start checking all the boxes; half of it is a dud, empty but we got 6 clues among all boxes.

We almost solve all the riddles; only one left and we can win this round.

"How many do you guys left had yet to be solve?" Na Zha jie ask when we saw her with Luhan, "We----" but Yi Fan cover my mouth, "A lot more. You guys?" I look at him in confused, "Half." He let go of me after they went off, "You can't tell them, aiyo. They might steal our answers." He finally explain to me, "Will they?" Why would they though? I have it with me, I don't think they will be able to steal it even if they want.

"Aishh, you are such a simple girl." He just said that while ruffling my hair and pulled me with him after that; what?

"Drink." He open a yogurt drink for me as he took it from the sponsors product here; they have it everywhere actually. China's shows are like that; they advertise their sponsors a lot.

I went and took a few more for the crew; they must be thirsty too like us. They follow us wherever we go. We run, they run. They must be more tired than us. Especially the camera man.

The game was announced end when we found the last clue and finish our riddles.

"We won." He whispered to me when we are waiting for the crew to set up the equipment again to film the final result of this round later, "Is us?" I asked in disbelief; I thought is someone else who are faster than us.

"Yeah." He chuckle while nodding, "They haven't finish. I saw it." I grinned; that means we can get a hint for the final round!

And he was right; it is us who won this round and we went forward to get the hint.

Is actually a card of advantage for the last round. We can use it during emergency.

Probably they are tearing name tags for last round? I'm just guessing.

Is already noon when we left for the second location now and I heard my stomach grumbling already.

Luckily his manager brought us some food and we ate it before we can get a proper meal later after the second part of the filming.

It take more than an hour to reach the location as I fall asleep while laying on his shoulder.

"Wake up, baobei." He touches my face lightly and I whined; he shouldn't call me baobei, "The camera is still filming." He chuckles, "I don't care." I rolled my eyes and we get out from the car.

"Oh no," He gulped when floor mats came into our view after we get to the center of the market; yes, market. You didn't heard me wrong.

The red ones are in the middle surrounded by the blue ones and it form a huge square on the floor.

And is not a normal floor mats; acupuncture floor mats.

Not to mention that there are a row of guys and girls standing in a line with white uniforms; like my judo uniform but a bit different.

"Taekwondo??" I heard Yi Fan saying, "Those Korean words means taekwondo?" I asked and he nodded.

Okay; the crew wants us to fight them?

The rest gasped too when they saw the floor mats and taekwondo people.

"For this round, each of you will compete with one of them for jumping ropes." Oh, I thought we are fighting.

Now the crews got the ropes prepared as we look at them passing one to each of those taekwondo people, "And you are doing it on the mat." They groaned; why though?

"It hurts a lot by just walking!" Luhan groaned, "It did?" I asked and he nodded.

"You need to exceed the amount they did in order to win. Who get the highest amount come first."

I feel like I'm the extraordinary one when all of them groaned in pain once they step on the mat with bare foot. Surprisingly, I feel nothing. I just feel itchy.

"Does it really hurt that bad?" I asked Yi Fan in confused and he look at me in disbelief, "You don't feel the pain?" I shook my head, "I feel itchy." He immediately leaned on me while walking.

They kept hissing which they walk on it as if walking on thorns, "Why I just feel itchy?" I scratched my head while looking at them, "You are weird." Li Chen ge said while looking at me in disbelief, "Very weird." Deng Chao added on.

"I think we can win again." Yi Fan muttered while scrunching up his face as he hold the pain on his feet, "You can't do it, how can we?" They say we need to add up the amount we did together as our final result.

"You alone is enough." I rolled my eyes.

The game started and many people gather around us while chanting their names as they did the jump rope.

So far Deng Chao ge's pair did the most and beat the taekwondo person that they faced. Other didn't really managed to exceed the amount they did.

We have a time limit of one minute to see if we can exceed the amount they did.

I shook my head when Yi Fan just gave up in jumping after a few try because it hurts too much for him.

Aishh, this guy.

When it's my turn, I easily exceed the amount that the taekwondo guy did though, "Did you count it wrongly?!" They gasped at the amount I get in one minute, "126? Really?" I just sat down tiredly on the mat while wiping my sweat when they gather around the director and talk about it.

"No, no, no I don't believe it. Xiao Xin, you cheat." Zheng Kai said to me and I pouted, "I didn't." I really did 126 times in a minute.

"It's impossible." I scratched the palm of my feet now and furrowed my brows; it really tickles me a lot, "What is impossible? She can do more than you could imagine. She's unpredictable." Yi Fan pushed them away who are gathering around me, "And you are predictable." I hissed when he's pulling me up to stand and they burst into laughter upon hearing me.

He was annoyed at my comment as he pursed his lips, I know. But he only manage to jump 4 times while I did 126!

"What did you work as? How can you do that?" They ask me and I scratched my head in awkward while looking at Yi Fan, "I can tell?" He just rolled his eyes and shoved his hands at me; means he doesn't care if I did, "Can I tell later?" I don't want the whole world to know actually.

"Sure, sure." Luckily they are fine with it and we proceed with the filming.

"I don't think we really need these advantage when no one can even touch you." That's what Yi Fan said after checking the cards we get from second round since I win, "But I think you need."

"…………" he literally gave me a speechless face. Oops. I'm just telling the truth.

I was almost drooling upon seeing food as everyone have lunch together in a restaurant, "Rice??" He asked me, "Noodles." The soup smell so nice!

"Right, Hui Xin," Chen he ge called and I force myself to remove my eyes from the noodles that Yi Fan is getting for me, "What did you work as? You are working right?" I nodded and the one who are already eating came closer to listen, "I'm a coach." I stated which they furrowed their brows, "Coach?" They look at each other in confused as I was about to tell I'm a judo coach but food beat me, my attention is on the bowl in Yi Fan's hand, "Here." I squeal lightly, "Thank you!!" He chuckled and patted my head before getting what he wants now.

I took a bite of the noodles; it's so delicious, "Coach for?" I quickly swallow the food in my mouth; aish I forgotten to tell, "Judo." Luhan dropped his jaws instantly, "Did you just say judo?" Zheng Kai ge said in shock as he look at me with big round eyes and I nodded, "I teach judo."

There was a big, big, big silence lingering among us after that, "Why?" Yi Fan get confused because of the silence since he came back last to get food; this restaurant is like self service mode.

"Your girlfriend is a judo coach?" The guys asked while pointing at me which I wish I can hide somewhere now, "Yeah, why?" He chuckle and sit down beside me, "Her student even won the competition recently in Korea. Didn't you guys see the news?" He said and start eating, "Jing hui and... Who again?" He look at me, "Pei Qin." I whined.

"No, no." Deng Chao shook his head together with his chopsticks, "You look smaller than Na Zha but you are a judo coach? I can't believe that." I bite my chopsticks, "Please don't look at her like that. She's going to hide under the table already." Yi Fan laughed and pull me up to sit properly; I am indeed going to hide under the table because my head shrink until the edge of the table already.

"It's really unbelievable." I scratch my head; I always get that comment, "Trust me, she is." He eat while patting my head again which I grimaced my cheeks, "So don't touch her if it's not necessary. Even I can't guarantee my own safety." I immediately hit his lap, "Yah." How can he says like I'm a killer?

He chuckled at me before turning to them, "Chill, guys! You look so tense! I'm just joking. She won't hurt anyone unless you hurt her first." He shrugged and Angelababy spoke up, "We are just surprise to know about that."

"It would be cool to be a coach." Luhan commented, "I'm currently learning kick boxing for my drama." He said and the tense was gone now as they start talking about their work. I just eat silently, "Enough? I'll get more for you if it's not." I nodded and show him the bowl when he said that. He went and get another bowl for me, "Did you teach any actors? Like for drama and movie?" They asked me before Yi Fan come back, "Once? Their instructor didn't come and he ask me to teach." I pointed at him who came back with a bowl of noodles, "But I actually don't really know how to teach for filming." I pointed out and they nodded.

"She knows more than just judo." He continue eating and join the conversation, "Kick boxing, taekwondo, Muay Thai..." He was like counting it with his fingers and they dropped their jaws again at me, "Fan," I hissed at him while covering his mouth; they are going to creep out!

"Kick boxing?" Luhan asked.

"Muay Thai?" Deng Chao ge said.

"And even taekwondo??" Li Chen ge said in disbelief.

"What are you?" Chen he ge said, "You can do almost everything." I just awkwardly smile.

Shit; I mentally cursed when we came to a swimming pool for the third round.

I quickly hold a breath and close my eyes before I got thrown out from the flying chair when Yi Fan answer the question wrongly, aish; he still says he would keep me dry!

I quickly swim upwards and popped out from the water, "You okay?" He yelled a little at me from the edge of the pool where he stands and I look down at my shirt; aish is obvious now!

"You--" I just frown while covering my arms over my chest once I got out from the water, "Answer the questions correctly please." I growled at him as his face reddened; damn it he saw it!

I quickly snatched the towel in his hand to cover myself and walk away, "You shouldn't have wear black." He was half groaning at me and I shoot him a hard stare, "You don't make me fly out from the chair again." I groaned back.

I grumpily sit down on the chair again and he ruffled his hair in annoyed before sitting back at his chair as the game continue.

"Not again." I groaned under my breath when the screen shows a huge red cross at Yi Fan's answer and I wrapped the towel around myself firmly as I got thrown out in seconds, "You don't answer anymore!" I hit him in frustration once I got out from the water again and he winced while wrapping the towel around me after I drop the wet towel into the basket, "I'm sorry. Maths is really not my thing." He said and I sighed in frustration while shoving my hair away from my face.

Is just a normal +, -, × and ÷ maths questions which I don't know what's so difficult about it!

They changed a new set of questions once I took the seat to answer; huh, history.

"The great wall of China." I answer and ding, correct! I can't help but smile.

"Li Bai!" I yelled once I get the button and again; I'm correct!

"Yes!" I turned around to look at Yi Fan as he's cheering happily while looking at the others flying out from the chair.

I feel like revenging to be honest lmao. He would probably hate me.

"Do you want to swim?" I innocently ask him as I stand next to the chair while stifling a laugh when he widened his eyes at me, "No, baobei. No." He shook his head furiously, "Why?" My hair haven't even dry yet now because of him aish, "Hui Xin, don't!" He growled at me when I giggle while walking back to my seat, "I warned you, don't, okay? Don't." He pointed at me and I stuck out my tongue at him before the next question showed on the screen.

Chemistry; great.

I purposely didn't answer and he growled before he got thrown out from the chair, "HUANG HUI XIN!" I can't stop giggling; huh now he knows how it feel to be thrown out from the chair! Is quite scary though.

"Gosh, you naughty girl!" He stomped towards me while fuming after he got out from the water and I laughed, "Refreshing isn't it?" He rolled his eyes at my statement, "You don't skip chemistry question aishh!" He shoved his hair away from his eyes and went to get a towel before he came back again, "You answer it!" He exclaimed and I giggle, "I purposely don't." I guess​ he's really annoyed with what I did as I kissed his cheeks lightly, "Is a free bath anyway." He went totally speechless at my words as he groaned before stomping back to his seat.

We got a shower at the bathroom that they provided as the crew gave us a new set of clothes and we changed into it, heading to the last location after dinner.

"What?" I grunted under my breath when we are hiding around and my guess was right; we are tearing name tags but we have the privilege since we won for two sounds which one, we can make our name tag small so it's difficult to be tear and two; we can get helpers.

"Peppero?" He leaned closer to look at the mission card I'm holding; we actually still need to complete some missions before we get a hint about where the prize is being hidden in this building.

The prizes is a pair gold bracelet.

The pd explained what we need to do, "1 cm???" I hissed in disbelief when we are handed a box of peppero stick; we need to bite that together to get it 1cm without touching it.

"Easy." He took out a stick, "You don't bite, I'll bite." He said, "Oh." I bite the end and he bite another end; his hands is holding me on my neck as he start biting when they cue us to start.

I patted his chest in urge when I feel our lips brushing against each other as it get so short that I can't see it anymore, "Hmm," I mumbled when he bite it off just right before he can actually kiss me already as I pointed at it, "Bite it a little more." He said and put a hand under my chin as I did what he said, "Oh, erm," we both look  at the biscuit scrap awkwardly on his palms; is less than 1cm actually, "Can right?" The crew let us pass and give us the hint.

I think they have too much food when I groaned for the nth times upon seeing the fourth mission about food again.

They want us to transfer the fruits using our mouth to another plate. I need to transmit it to him and he will put it on the plate.

"Don't eat!" I hissed at him in annoyed when he actually ate the watermelon for the third time after biting it from my mouth; man!

When is this mission going to end if he keep eating?!

"It's nice," he was laughing while shoving a watermelon into my mouth and I end up chewing it grumpily.

Okay, it is nice but can we just eat it after getting 5 pieces of fruit to the plate huh?

I shook my head at him in defeat after we succeed as he hold the whole plate of fruits to eat and I checked the hint.

At the end, we actually didn't manage to win but it was fun ripping other people's name tag hahaha.

I ripped Li Chen ge's name tag!

I finally felt how tired I was when we get back to the hotel at midnight.

Can you imagine? We started filming from morning and only finish at 3am in the morning.

I feel him pulling me closer from behind when I almost fall asleep on the bed. I just let him when he hold my hand which was beside my head as he entwined our fingers together.

"Eh?" I heard a mutter from him as he then let go of my hand and took both of my hands which I was too tired to open my eyes, "Where's your ring??"

Oh, ring.

I slowly pulled a hand out from his hold to pull my necklace out under my shirt, "I just don't want to get any scratches on it..." I muttered and dropped my hand.

I'm lazy to move already to be honest.

I just tilted my head away to let him get the ring out from my necklace chain and he put it on for me again, "Already told you not to take it out." He muttered before I feel him kissing my knuckles.

Aishh, I know but I just don't want any scratches on it.

I turn around to snuggle closer to him as I hugged his waist.

I felt his lips on my neck before I fall asleep totally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523 15 14
Creation out of boredom with friends. Also just to show how delulu are we over EXO. Please don't take this seriously, we just created this for fun. S...
19.9K 533 20
I wont spoil whom will you be with. So hope you guys will love my story THIS IS THE BEGINNING... THERE'S NO BACKING OUT!
85.1K 3.3K 44
One dare,one fateful encounter,two person,one kiss,what could possibly go wrong?.
3.3K 123 23
It's about a girl who had a heartbreak and being rejected by another boy. But who knows? maybe she'll find someone who really deserves her heart.