Jelsa || Protecting Her

By jelsa_lover123

The top number one spy at DreamWorks Spy Agency is Jack Overland Frost. He has always taken on every mission... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 23

976 39 10
By jelsa_lover123

<<<ANNA'S POV>>>

"Mrs. Prince, your baby is doing okay. I don't want you to be in any stressful situations. You should really tell your husband about your baby asap, he can't help you if he doesn't know."

I'm glad that my little one is okay. I was having a really bad panic attack for the longest time, asking Mama to let her grandchild be okay and asking Adam to let his little siblings be okay. I'm heading back to the house, I may be alone when I get back but that'll give me time to prepare for the reveal! I actually have some stuff in the secret pocket of my suitcase!

"He needs to know. I can't leave him in the dark about this for much longer," I say to myself.

'Hi, Hans. Still waiting for my results, I should be getting them within the next two hours. I love you!' - Anna

I need to lie so I can prepare everything at the house. I don't know if he'll have service so I'll just leave that text as that. I arrive two blocks away from the place. Hans said as part of safety that I shouldn't get a cab right to the house in case I'm possibly being watched or followed. I walk to the house and enter. It's really quiet; it's always like that when Abigail isn't around or Hans for that matter.

"Time to get the stuff ready!" I clap.

I run up stairs and grab the little notes and baby clothes. I put them into a square box filled with tissue paper and smile as I put the red bow on top; I smile in victory at the bow. I actually did that myself! Elsa taught me how to make them. I look through the kitchen and notice there are no eggs or flour for a cake! I also need food colouring for blue and pink layers inside the actual cake anyway. I also need fondant icing to cover the cake.

"Shopping?" I say laughing nervously.

Hans told me that I should use a disguise if I'm doing things local. We didn't go in disguise to the park as it was a last hurrah of freedom before the real hiding begins. I walk up the stairs and into the bathroom; everything is prepared for me there. I have a wig, different clothing from my style, coloured contact lenses and fake tan. I can't exactly walk around freely anymore...God I hate the fact I have to wear fake tan!

"Where is that damn file?! I swear I can never trust my husband with important things like files that I need to read!" I groan.

I look around the bedroom and then stop. If I were Hans, I would put the file somewhere in the kitchen! I run down the stairs and I glare at the side as I see the file sitting there.

"Hans...as much as I love you, I could kill you sometimes!" I groan out loud.

The file says here that my name is April Jenson, twenty-six years old, married to Tommy Jenson and we have a daughter together called Topaz. I'm assuming that Hans is Tommy and Abigail is Topaz. I smile and walk out the house to the store.

*After shopping*

Well shopping was pretty good! I met a new friend! Her name is Tiffany Smith! It's so nice to have someone to talk to in person! The only people I used to hang around with back home in person were really my sisters. Our other friend was Rapunzel but we've not heard from her in years!

"Better get this done, they could be back here whenever." I say to myself.

*After baking the cake*

I just got the cake out of the oven and it looks perfect! Honestly I don't see the need to even put fondant on! Well I'd still need to make decorations! Should I make it an obvious cake or a subtle cake? I think I'll make it an obvious cake but make it obvious afterwards!

"Ooh, Anna. You are evil!" I laugh to myself.

I begin the decorating and finish up about thirty minutes later. Modelling fondant icing is very hard and stressful! The door opens and Hans comes inside with Abigail holding the little kitten she found.

"Anna? You didn't text me to tell me you were back?" Hans asks confused.

"I err...made us all a cake!" I smile laughing nervously.

I could see worry and suspicion all over his face. Abigail was open to the cake idea and smiles happy as she sees it.

"Quick question before we have cake, is the kitten okay now?" I ask.

"The kitty is better and I get to take care of it for a whole week like a big girl!" Abigail cheers excitedly.

She cuddles the kitten and a low purr is coming from the kitten. Adorable! I bring out the cake up to the dining room table and Hans and Abigail look at it hungrily. Before cutting it, I gasp in shock.

"I almost forgot!" I exclaim dramatically.

I run off to the kitchen dash to fondant baby bottle from the kitchen placing it on the middle of the cake. Abigail has a huge cheesy grin on her face and Hans's jaws are practically on the floor.

"Anna, are you trying to tell me something here?" Hans asks baffled.

"Maybe!" I giggle.

"Daddy, Mommy is having a baby!" Abigail squeals happily.

Hans is really shocked and then happy. He runs up to me and kisses me; causing little Miss. Abigail to squeal and clap. Hans pulls away and then I see the other emotions in his eyes; worry, sadness and fear.

"Aren't you happy?" I whisper biting my lip.

"You know I am, baby. But...I don't like this, I can't let you leave my sight at all now. You're pregnant, that could potentially make you a target." He gulps.

I give him a hug to comfort him. He's always been so protective of me; I love him so much! He sometimes overworks himself which he needs to stop doing! After all, baby number three on the way!

"Hans, it's going to be okay." I say soothingly.

"H-How do you know?" He croaks.

"Because I'll not leave your side, I'll make sure that someone is with me at all times!" I smile reassuringly.

He wasn't tensed up anymore, he is relaxed. Another little addition to our family, I can't wait! Will the baby be a boy or a girl? I want to know now! Ugh, curse my impatience.

"I can finally tell my sisters that you know!" I laugh.

"Wait, your sisters already knew?! How long have you known?!" Hans exclaims.

I begin to laugh nervously. Should I lie? No, there isn't much point of that! Hans can see past my lies is why.

"I've known since a week before the charity ball?" I giggle innocently.

His jaws drop again. I laugh, he begins to examine me.

"And how far along are you, Anna Louise Prince?" Hans asks with his arms folded.

Ooh, he's getting strict with me. Before give him the truth.

"I'm almost three months," I smile cheekily.

He is in shock. What can I say? I mean we were actually talking about babies around three months ago too. Deja-vu, right? Hans excuses himself and walks off up the stairs with his phone in his hand. Is he really alright...?

<<<HANS'S POV>>>

She's pregnant. The next sentence may seem bad but...why now? Don't get me wrong I want this baby but she's under huge threat being Elsa's sister! She's already a target and I know Pitch wants to get back at me too. This may turn bad if she falls into the hands of a Nightmare!

"Agent Fire, are you there?" Manny says.

"Sorry, yeah. Manny, we have a problem." I gulp nervously.

"Not you too." Manny sighs stressed.

"Huh?" I say confused.

"Agent Winter and Miss. Queen were caught up in an ambush by Nightmares." Manny declares.

"They were? What was their location?" I ask curiously.

"In the safe house on the Hawaiian beach. I fear that maybe..." Manny's voice trails off.

"You fear what, Manny? What's wrong?" I ask worriedly.

"...That we have a rat." Manny finally says.

"What?! Manny, you can't be serious. I mean no one would betray you! You've helped every single agent in the damn agency! Why would they betray you?" I exclaim confused.

"They could be threatened, Agent Fire. I know every agent feels the agency is home. Maybe the agent isn't even aware of any of it?" Manny says.

"What are you suggesting? That someone has a tracker or a chip or hearing device stuck to them without knowing? That's impossible, Manny." I say, ignoring his reasoning.

"You're forgetting that anything can be possible." Manny replies.

"Who do you think it could be?" I ask nervously.

"I don't know who to suspect...whoever it is, they're giving away valuable information and it's going to get everyone killed." Manny sighs.

"Do you think this person could give away the location of the agency?" I ask fearfully.

"If they had bad intentions I believe that they'd have done that already. I don't think this agent is up to no good firing information to take us down." Manny informs.

"True but who could the agent be working with alongside Nightmare wise?" I ask worrying even more.

"Who used to do all that?" Manny questions.

"...Me." I say with clear disgust dripping in my voice.

"Just you?" Manny asks surprised.

"Yeah..." I growl in response.

"You know what this means, Agent Fire?" Manny asks.

"That Pitch has a new right hand." I sigh.

"Indeed, was there anyone within the Nightmares that Pitch believed to be worth of becoming right hand?" Manny questions.

"No. No clue." I respond.

"Did he have any recruits that he saw huge potential in?" Manny asks.

"There were two but the one betrayed the Nightmares and the other died during a heist." I inform.

"Hmm...do you know anyone in the Nightmares who might betray him?" Manny asks.

"If anyone did, they didn't tell me. I was Pitch's right hand man and loyal to him back then." I respond with disgust.

"There has to be someone. How about anyone suspected of betrayal?" Manny asks.

"There were a few, I just about remember who though." I sigh disappointedly.

"Then that's a start!" Manny smiles.

"I don't know who you'd get. I was a part of the Nightmares but I never knew personal names; just Nightmare names." I state.

"That's okay. Just give me the list." Manny says.

"Black Blood, Crusher, Deadly Boy, Deadshot and Human Ripper." I list.

"Nightmares have some horrid names!" Manny groans.

"Wouldn't I know? I was a part of that crap...I regret so much." I sigh ashamed.

"I know, Hans. But think; if it wasn't for the Nightmares you wouldn't have met your wife when you did." Manny says, brightening up the situation.

"Thankful for that one thing then." I say truthfully.

"I'm going to have our people look into the database and try get those Nightmares in lock-up to talk." Manny says.

"You can try but they won't talk, well maybe they will. It all depends on the person." I warn.

"Thanks for the heads-up. Talk to you later, Agent Fire." Manny smiles.

"Manny, wait!" I exclaim.

"Yes, Agent Fire?" Manny replies.

"What about my family? Now Anna's pregnant...I-I can't lose another child." I say desperately.

"If I pull you out of the safe house, it would arouse suspicion. If Nightmare activity increases in Arendelle I'll have escorts to get you out of their and back to the agency. I promise you, I'll not let you or your family in harm's way." Manny swears.

"Thank you." I sigh in relief.

I put down the phone and sigh in relief again. At least there is a plan there when we need it, I hope nothing happens...I don't want any harm to come to my family.

"Hans, are you okay up there?" Anna calls.

"Yeah! Have you eaten that cake without me?" I joke.

"We love you!" Anna and Abbie exclaim.

They seriously ate that cake without me?! I run down the stairs and instant relief washes over me when I see a piece for me on the kitchen island. I immediately tuck into the cake as Anna and Abigail laugh at me wolfing down my cake.

"I don't trust either of you when there is cake!" I laugh.

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 It's been so long? 😂😬 I'm at school until 6pm now and I don't have much time on my hands anymore 😕 I'll be leaving school in June and updates will be back up and running functionally on a daily basis! 😁 I hope you enjoyed today's chappie ☺️

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 437 21
Jack Frost was Elsa's "imaginary" friend. They played together and built snowmen. But when Elsa's parents ship sank elsa stop believing in Jack Frost...
17.4K 739 25
Agent Frost got assigned to a mission to catch Elsa Winters, the daughter of Mafia Leader named Pitch. Same goes for Elsa Winters, Pitch assigned her...
5.4K 107 10
During a meeting with his wife, Tsar Solar, and the 12 Zodiacs, Manny is confronted by Pitch Black, who threatens to cover the world with his dark ma...
28K 307 23
THIS IS A DARKER JELSA STORY!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!! Elsa had a normal life with her sister, until the incident. What happens when she gets...