Chapter 24

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

"What is your problem?!" I hiss.

"What the hell do you mean?!" He exclaims.

"You sometimes show some compassion and feelings towards me and the next you hate me and give me the cold shoulder!" I yell angrily.

"Oh fuck you!" He shouts.

That's how things have been with me and Jack on and off. I don't understand him, it's clear he's just like him...the person who tore me in two. I shake off my bad thoughts and go to ringing Merida. Ring. Ring. No answer. Ring. Ring. No answer. Ring. Ring. No answer. This has gone on for days; no answer for Merida. Anna has said that she hasn't heard from her but honestly I'm not fully convinced about that.

"What's for breakfast, housewife?" Jack jokes.

I'm in such a pissy mood after the whole ordeal with Merida and her not returning my calls. Damn, now I see how she feels! A pair of muscular arms wrap around my hips and there is a gentle nibble on my ear loud making me gasp lowly.

"Does someone need a stress reliever?" He whispers huskily into my ear.

I moan as I nod. Our relationship is strange, I'm not sure if you could even call it a relationship, friendship or hatred. We rub each other the wrong way, it's ice rubbing ice.

*Two hours later*

I brush my hair and cover my body with the towel. Jack's gone out for shopping as we have no food in. He's actually going to teach me how to make chicken casserole! I love chicken casserole and it'd be nice knowing how to make it for myself when I want it.

"Darn it! I left most of my pants in Hawaii!" I curse myself.

I hope I can get someone to send them over here but I know that would take a day. I notice that Jack has left a smart white shirt on the floor. I put the shirt on and blush, I've left a lipstick stain on the collar.

"I hope he doesn't mind..." I shrug nervously.

Maybe I should clean the house whilst Jack's away getting the shopping? There is still bits of glass on the floor in the living room. Yeah, I'll clean the house.

*After cleaning the house*

It took me a while but I got it done. I walk into the kitchen and start preparing kitchen utensils for the meal.

"I'm back!" I hear Jack call.

"In the kitchen!" I reply.

I spray the kitchen side and then wash my hands. A light kiss is planted on my neck causing me to moan as it was on the sweet spot of my neck.

"I should get you to wear my shirts more often, you look hot and sexy as hell." Jack whispers huskily into my ear.

"Maybe I will!" I smile innocently biting my lip.

After the back and forth flirting, we begin making the chicken casserole together. It was fun! We are both covered in tomato juice...don't ask. We take a shower together and then we head back down the stairs to eat up the chicken casserole. I have thirds of course! Screw body image, I'm not that kind of girl and food is amazing! I notice Jack staring.

"Umm...is something wrong?" I ask with a light blush on my cheeks.

"You're not like the other girls. You don't seem to care about your body weight," Jack comments in admiration.