Chapter 36

(A/N Please read author's note at the end, it's extremely important!)

<<<THIRD PERSON POV>>>

"Why isn't she waking up?! I want her awake as soon as possible, you morons!" Pitch hisses heatedly.

He isn't the slightest bit happy. After one of his one night standees had tripped Elsa over causing the sudden flood of the psychoactive nerve agent gas in the old hideout, Elsa had been unconscious ever since. The girl who had tripped her is being relentlessly tortured for causing the damage she'd created.

"Fucking idiots, I want her awake. Can't they do just that?!" Pitch growls in anger.

He walks away from his minion and into the part that is supposed to be his office. The redhead is still unconscious in the chair she'd been in for the past day. She is taped to a chair with a piece of duck tape over her mouth. He spots the necklace around her neck and speculates it, he smirks evilly.

"Oh Jackie boy, Manny will be so pissed at you!" He laughs evilly.

Little did Pitch know that Merida is actually awake and listening to everything being said. She knows that her sister is unconscious somewhere else, Merida purposely got herself caught to find her sister. All she could think about is what has happened to her? Did the Nightmares beat her within an inch of her life? Is she poisoned? Is she drugged?

"I need a plan. I need to rub it in the boy's face and make him feel the pain of my beautiful treasure marrying me! I'll strike, he'll get quite a taste of venom with that winter serum." Pitch laughs evilly.

Merida's mind is traveling a million miles an hour with so many unanswered questions. What is this winter serum? What has he got planned? Why does he want to marry Elsa so badly? Nothing made sense!

"I need to hear from that fucking Toothiana bitch or I'll track down that child she orphaned years ago and torture the brat!" Pitch hisses.

Merida tries her best not to jump up and knock his teeth out. Torture a child? He's a psychopath! He's a heartless monster! Merida knows that she needs as much information as possible. Maybe this whole plan would result in her getting information and getting it back to Hiccup somehow.

"There is a lot of that winter serum, maybe my fiancée would be a great test subject!" Pitch cackled.

Merida feels fear, immense fear. Her sister is about to get something injected into her whilst she is unconscious and defenceless. Her fear keeps her from speaking, she is terrified that Pitch could inject it into her sister and also her. The only benefit is that Merida knows that Pitch didn't want her. Would that make him more likely to kill her?

"Here I come, dearest!" Pitch spits evilly.

His venomous tone saysbeverything, he is very ill-natured of the spy being in love with his fiancée. Any normal person would know that Pitch Black is a psychopath and he's incapable of remorse and love. He studies the needle full of luminous thick light blue liquid, a small smirk slowly emerged onto his dry cracked lips.

"Revenge is sweet!" He laughs.

He leaves the room and make a beeline for the beautiful unconscious maiden who lays down in a bed peacefully. He sets up a video recorder and has his hacker begin his job.

"Are you fucking done yet?!" Pitch exclaims angrily.

"Y-Yes..."

"Good!" Pitch smirks.

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

Chatter echoes throughout the conference room. The Guardians are in a heated debate on how we are to track down the children, by the children I mean my sister's son and Toothiana and Bunny's little girl. Suddenly the projector goes fuzzy and Pitch is on the screen and someone is unconscious behind him.