Chapter 23

<<<ANNA'S POV>>>

"Mrs. Prince, your baby is doing okay. I don't want you to be in any stressful situations. You should really tell your husband about your baby asap, he can't help you if he doesn't know."

I'm glad that my little one is okay. I was having a really bad panic attack for the longest time, asking Mama to let her grandchild be okay and asking Adam to let his little siblings be okay. I'm heading back to the house, I may be alone when I get back but that'll give me time to prepare for the reveal! I actually have some stuff in the secret pocket of my suitcase!

"He needs to know. I can't leave him in the dark about this for much longer," I say to myself.

'Hi, Hans. Still waiting for my results, I should be getting them within the next two hours. I love you!' - Anna

I need to lie so I can prepare everything at the house. I don't know if he'll have service so I'll just leave that text as that. I arrive two blocks away from the place. Hans said as part of safety that I shouldn't get a cab right to the house in case I'm possibly being watched or followed. I walk to the house and enter. It's really quiet; it's always like that when Abigail isn't around or Hans for that matter.

"Time to get the stuff ready!" I clap.

I run up stairs and grab the little notes and baby clothes. I put them into a square box filled with tissue paper and smile as I put the red bow on top; I smile in victory at the bow. I actually did that myself! Elsa taught me how to make them. I look through the kitchen and notice there are no eggs or flour for a cake! I also need food colouring for blue and pink layers inside the actual cake anyway. I also need fondant icing to cover the cake.

"Shopping?" I say laughing nervously.

Hans told me that I should use a disguise if I'm doing things local. We didn't go in disguise to the park as it was a last hurrah of freedom before the real hiding begins. I walk up the stairs and into the bathroom; everything is prepared for me there. I have a wig, different clothing from my style, coloured contact lenses and fake tan. I can't exactly walk around freely anymore...God I hate the fact I have to wear fake tan!

"Where is that damn file?! I swear I can never trust my husband with important things like files that I need to read!" I groan.

I look around the bedroom and then stop. If I were Hans, I would put the file somewhere in the kitchen! I run down the stairs and I glare at the side as I see the file sitting there.

"Hans...as much as I love you, I could kill you sometimes!" I groan out loud.

The file says here that my name is April Jenson, twenty-six years old, married to Tommy Jenson and we have a daughter together called Topaz. I'm assuming that Hans is Tommy and Abigail is Topaz. I smile and walk out the house to the store.

*After shopping*

Well shopping was pretty good! I met a new friend! Her name is Tiffany Smith! It's so nice to have someone to talk to in person! The only people I used to hang around with back home in person were really my sisters. Our other friend was Rapunzel but we've not heard from her in years!

"Better get this done, they could be back here whenever." I say to myself.

*After baking the cake*

I just got the cake out of the oven and it looks perfect! Honestly I don't see the need to even put fondant on! Well I'd still need to make decorations! Should I make it an obvious cake or a subtle cake? I think I'll make it an obvious cake but make it obvious afterwards!