Chapter 7

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

"The teacher was right! Maybe I should just be triangle boy..." Jamie sulks sadly.

I give him a sad smile and then show him again, finger by finger how to do the chords. There's that little smile I was searching for! He's now clapping happily and doing the chords again and again.

"That's it! You got it, Jamie!" I smile.

The doorbell rings. I tell Jamie to keep practising and Hiccup is stood at the door. I let him enter and he smiles, he listens.

"Is someone playing the piano?" Hiccup asks.

"Yes, that would be Jamie." I reply.

"Who's--" Hiccup gets cut off.

"Jack! Jack! I did it again!" He laughs happily.

He tackles me in a hug. I chuckle and he runs off home. Hiccup looks at me in shock, "Since when did you have a kid?!"

I laugh in response, "Chill, bro. That's my neighbour's son!"

He nods and then blushes. I tell him he could have a look around and I grab the beers, he has somehow managed to open my weapons cabinet. Well, shit.

"Jack, what is all this?!" He gasps.

I sigh and knock him out. He falls to the floor, now is my time! I open the secret door under the stairs and walk through the tunnel and down the spiral staircase to my underground garage. I put Hiccup in my black convertible which is my black Lamborghini with tinted black windows.

"Sorry, bud." I laugh.

I've taped his wrists and legs together. I can't chance him running away. I quickly notice something with his left leg. It's metal, he's an amputee. That's what he must have meant by surgery! Poor guy...I could speak with advanced tech department to produce a prosthetic leg that has a lot of good use for him. Maybe before the masquerade ball!

"Ugh..." He groans with his eyes closed.

"Time to go!" I laugh.

I slam the trunk shut and peer at the camera; it's set up on the lamppost which I use to see if anyone is around as I have to come from underground. No one is looking, my time to drive! I drive at the wall, which opens up to the road going up. We are outside the mansion and I drive off full speed.

"What the fuck?!" Hiccup exclais, muffled.

He's now awake then. I flick the switch under the indicator up; it releases sleeping gas into the trunk of the car and it doesn't get out to the front of the car. Technology is very advanced with DWSA.

"No...n-no..." Hiccup yawns.

I flick the radio to camera mode. He's now asleep and I flick the switch down; this releases the gas out the back as there is a small hole located in the middle of the car's emblem. The phone begins to ring and I answer.

"Agent Winter." - Jack

"Are you on the way with the new recruit?" - Tooth

"Oh, it's you. Yeah, he's in the trunk. Go to advanced tech and order a prosthetic leg for me. I need it to look natural but have as much use as possible." - Jack

"Have you cut your leg off or something?!" - Tooth

"Do you ever shut the fuck up? No, the new recruit is an amputee and he'll be needing that leg as soon as possible." - Jack

"Oh...oh! Right away!" - Tooth

"Good. Also, you had better be at my apartment after I finish talking to Manny." - Jack