Chapter 40

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

"Let me out! Let me out!" I demand.

I've been in this room for at least three days, I'm chained up with my hands covered. That didn't stop the ice from slowly creeping up the walls though.

"Foods here," a guard says.

He toss the plate in my room and slams the door shut. Is that guy an idiot? Does it look like I can pick up anything with chains around my hands? Outside I hear a familiar voice.

"Pitch sent me to check on her, I need to help her with being fed and watered."

Rapunzel walks in the room and I sigh in relief. I have a plan to take down Pitch by the help of the Nightmares who have been forced into working alongside of Pitch.

"Here, I'll help you!" Rapunzel smiles.

She feeds me the ham sandwich which she made herself and throws the mouldy bread that the guard gave me out of the barred window.

"Pitch is planning something but...we found out that Merida is in his office," Rapunzel whispers.

I knownthat sneaky son of a gun had my sister! Maybe Manny and Hiccup thought that they could handle Pitch? Unfortunately for everyone, that's not the case.

"The plans have changed, get Merida and help her escape. Do not focus on the plan for now, get my sister to safety. Understood?" I order.

Rapunzel nods and she takes a seat beside me on my rock hard bed.

"Nice bed for the guy's wife, eh?" Rapunzel jokes.

"I'd rather be in this one than his," I say seriously.

She helps me drink some water and leaves. The guard comes back and begins guarding me again. Ice creeps up the walls once again, I'm all alone...

"Please get Merida out, please..." I beg.

<<<RAPUNZEL'S POV>>>

"Rap, what's the plan?" Ariel asks.

"She told me to get Merida out, forget the plan for now. But I have a plan that'll help out the children that are being held hostage," I declare.

Ariel's eyes light up and a smile immediately forms on her lips. The Nightmares...not everyone comes into this hell willingly, Ariel and I are a part of the forced Nightmares. I unwillingly joined the Nightmares when I found a Nightmare in my home with a gun to my little Summer's head...

"Does Merida know where to go though?" Ariel asks with clear worry in her voice.

"She does. I spoke with Agent Dragon whilst he was here...I'll tell her where to go and then our children will be escorted to the DWSA," I smile.

I gave Agent Dragon the list of Nightmares that were made to join forcefully. He said he'd have an agent to come to us and he'll be meeting Merida half way with the children. Us Nightmares that were forced to join Pitch will start an uproar, a rebellion if you will.

"I hope this works...I've lost the love of my life, I can't lose our child to this man too," Ariel whispers as tears fall down her face.

I hug her. I wish I knew where my little sunshine's father was but then again I don't, he left us alone. I have no idea where he is now or what he's doing, probably with some other woman by now...he was a womaniser.

"Let's gather the child. After all, it's visitation day." I say.

Ariel nods. Pitch claims that he isn't completely cruel, he'll let us see our children once a week for about an hour. Yeah right, he's evil and that will never change!