Chapter 38

(A/N Please read the author's note. Thank you!)

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

"This is serious! She ran off to possibly the biggest drug lord in the world!" I comment.

"I'm well aware of that, son. The house is out in the sticks, I had it built under a different name for this specific reason." Dad replies.

"I should have had that bitch on lockdown!" I hiss angrily.

"Jack, language!" Dad sighs.

My stress levels have been extremely high and I have been stressed and emotionally drained for months. My heart remains cold, I need her back...I miss her.

Everything went down in the hospital and we had to transfer Emma to the private facility of the agency nearby, I don't like the ass who is guarding her though. I will never trust a thief! I grab my car keys to give my Dad some peace, Mom hasn't left the facility. I just want Emma to get better, Jamie has been left in the dark which I argued isn't the best as it will confuse him.

*Arriving at the facility*

Sophie is fast asleep cuddled into her father, Jamie isn't anywhere in site. I head back to get everyone some clean fresh clothes. Rick has dark circles under his eyes, he looks like absolute crap. He sees me and smiles weakly.

"My Dad's home isn't too far away, you could go back there and crash on my bed." I suggest.

"But the kids--" I cut him off.

"Sophie can take Emma's room and Jamie can take the guest room," I reply gently.

"That's the thing, he's refusing to leave Jack. Jamie wants answers and quite frankly I don't blame him. It still intrigues me when I heard him singing that song," Rick says.

"Has he ever sang that song before?" I ask.

"He sings Sophie to sleep with that song, Ellen didn't like him singing it and now I see why, hiding things from him like this..." Rick replies guiltily.

He holds out a small teddy bear, he presses the love heart and my sister's voice could be heard singing softly. When did she do that? Rick smiles slightly as Sophie smiles in her sleep at the song.

"She loves that song so much too," Rick smiles stroking little Sophie's blonde hair.

My phone begins ringing and I check the caller ID, Hiccup! I apologise to Ricky and take the call.

"Hey, Hiccs. What's--" He cuts me off.

"Jack, get out of that hospital! You're a target of the Nightmares and you--"

The phone goes dead.

"Hiccup?!" I exclaim.

BANG. A needle sticks out of my neck and the serum is disappearing under my skin.

"Oh no..." I whisper before passing out.

*A week later*

I groan in agony as I couldn't move my legs from how heavy they were.

"Jack!" Jamie smile happily.

I flash my nephew a smile and sit up groaning. Dad busts in the room with my Mom and little sister.

"Emma!" I smile in relief.

"Jack!" She sobs.

She runs up to me and jumps me in a hug, Mom joins in crying her eyes out. The room turns cold and I look around in shock seeing ice creep up the walls.

"What's this?!" I ask.

"We think Pitch has been testing experiments. Jack, we have news..." Dad says.

"What?" I question.

"Elsa is here." He says.

<<<THIRD PERSON POV>>>

Everything happens in slow motion. Jack's heart thumps in his chest as he runs out the room and looks straight across to see Elsa crouched down in a corner of the patient room. He walks in with tears streaming down his face, "Elsa...?"

She looks up in shock crying too, "J-Jack...?"

The platinum blonde stands up and slowly walks towards the love of her life, she places her hand on his cheek and jumps him in a hug.

"I'm so sorry!" Jack cries.

Elsa kisses his lips passionately as she cries with him. Jack doesn't hesitate to respond, he is so happy. She is back and this time he wasn't going to let Pitch get her.

"Never leave me again," Jack sobs.

"I won't," Elsa cries.

Meanwhile on the other side of town, Pitch is smirking. He is giving Frost boy what he craved to break him down again, he plans to destroy the Frost family.

"Watch out, Frosts." Pitch chuckles.

************************************

Hi guys! 😊 I know I know, "AUTHOR WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN?!" 😬 I've been extremely busy with school 😔 I'm trying my best with updates and this was only going to be sat in draft until June if I hadn't published it now 😕 I really am trying my hardest 😔 I hope you enjoyed ☺️

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo