Chapter 12

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

We're at the scene and Agent Fire is positioned behind a large garbage bin with his wife and child. His wife us holding their daughter cradling her and rocking their little girl in her arms.

"Isn't she just the cutest, Jack?"

"She really is! What are you going to name her?"

"I don't know, why don't we both have a little think about her name?"

"Agent Winter, what's the plan of action?" SWAT leader Ralph questions.

I take a quick minute to observe Agent Fire's position and the Nightmare's position. We need a sniper but only to neutralise the Nightmares with sleeping darts.

"I want two snipers at a vantage point. Use sleeping darts only! Once they are neutralised, throw them in the van and I'll escort Agent Fire and his family to safety." I explain.

Ralph nods and sends two snipers to find vantage points. We need to get at least one Nightmare, they'll get locked away in the agency. More Nightmares in lock up means that there are less to help out Pitch.

"Whenever you're ready to call the shots, Agent Winter." Ralph nods.

I give him the thumbs up and down went two Nightmares. The other four noticed this and make a break for it; the snipers managed to get one of them. The other escape and Ralph runs after them on the perimeter to get that Nightmares back. I come out from my hiding place and walk over to Agent Fire and his family.

"Anna baby, you okay? Abigail?" He asks in panic.

His wife nods and their daughter too. She gasps as she saw me and Agent Fire points his gun at me, then put it away and sighs in relief.

"It was a lie. Elsa Queen was the target," I explain.

"Please tell me my sisters are okay!" Anna begs desperately.

I nod and she sighs in relief. The family of three jump into their car and wait for me. I need to wait for Ralph to get back; he did and with another Nightmare!

"Good going, I have to escort these two back." I reply.

Ralph nods and the SWAT team begins loading the Nightmares into the back of the caged van. I jump in my car and escort Agent Fire and his family back to the agency.

"Thank you, Agent Winter." Agent Fire sighs in relief.

I nod and head back to Manny's office to find him. He sighs in relief seeing me.

"Successful?" He asks.

I nod. He smiles proudly and sit in his car, relaxed. I head out and pull my phone out. Time to find Hiccup and the girl.

"Hiccup, I got it done. Where are you and the girl?" - Jack

"We are at my apartment complex, we'll see you in a few." - Hiccup

Better call Agent Fire to bring his wife and daughter to see his sister.

"Agent Fire." - Hans

"Bring your wife and daughter to Agent Dragon's apartment. The sisters will be awaiting their arrivals." - Jack

"Of course, Agent Winter." - Hans

I put the phone down and walk up to the apartment complex entering his room. Hiccup appears and smiles; he's laughing quietly. He signals me to come over and I did as quietly as possible. The two sisters are playing Black Ops 2 and they are so serious.