Chapter 9

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

"We have a week before this masquerade ball. You need to be able to shoot if necessary," I instruct.

We've just arrived at the shooting range. Hiccup picks up a pistol more specifically; a Beretta U22 Neos. Those aren't that bad but the Benelli pistols are better! People stare in shock as they see me come into the shooting range and I glare.

"Get the fuck out of here!" I roar angrily.

They all run out leaving their guns here but they've all got their equipment on still. Hiccup laughs and whistles as everyone scurried out, amused at the scene.

"Come on, I hate all those idiots and I don't want them coming back in!" I groan in annoyance.

Hiccup laughs shaking his head. We have to follow protocol and gear up, why the fuck do we have to gear up anyway?! We aren't even in the field!

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed!" Hiccup sniggers jokingly.

He hasn't a clue! After my usual one night stand with Tooth, she tripped and had accidentally elbowed me in my balls; I've been pretty pissed since that.

"Come on, can you shoot?" I ask, rolling my eyes changing the subject.

I hear three loud gunshots and my jaws drop as I stared at the target. Perfect shots, in the head and chest. Hiccup smirks and tosses me the pistol.

"When you're the son of a mafia boss, you have to learn a thing or two!" Hiccup laughs.

"I can tell! Look at those shots!" I gawk in awe.

His shots are absolutely perfection! I may have to ask for some of his amazing tips, I don't have that amazing aim but maybe I could?

"You want to try another gun, maybe?" Hiccup asks with a cocky smile.

"I want you to try a shotgun!" I order.

That would probably knock him on his ass! Still, he'll have to learn. He's quite built but maybe he'll not be able to handle the blast of the shot?

"Go ahead," I chuckle.

BANG! He surprisingly didn't fall down on his ass but his aim was a little off this time. I couldn't believe that it was only a bit off! This annoys me.

"Stop being so good at shooting damn guns!" I groan.

"You jealous?" Hiccup laughed with a smirk tugging at his lips.

"Just shut up and grab the sniper rifle!" I snap hastily.

Hiccup laughs and follows my orders. He stares through the advanced scope as I flick the speed of the moving target to ten, it moves rapidly. After seven seconds, a loud shot rings out and I stop the moving target and he'd shot at the centre of the head; perfect shot. My jaws drop and Hiccup places the sniper rifle down.

"Maybe I should teach you a thing or two!" Hiccup grins cockily.

In the end, Hiccup really did teach me a thing or two. There is a sneaky trick with a sniper; use both eyes which shocked me at first! Use the eye that isn't looking into the scope for the speed of the target and when the target gets closer to the barrel, get into scope mode and shoot.

"Have you thought about actually teaching at this shooting range? You have some pretty neat tricks!" I comment.

"I hadn't, although I'm more a person for action than teaching." Hiccup remarks.

"Agents Winter and Dragon, please report to my office. That's Agents Winter and Dragon to Manny's office, thank you."

Me and Hiccup nod to each other and make our way to Manny after we throw off our gear. I wonder what Manny wants today? Probably a good luck message or something.