Chapter 35

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

"Hiccup, this better be fucking good!" I hiss.

"Jack! S-She's gone!" Hiccup exclaims down the phone.

"What? Who?!" I exclaim in shock.

"Merida! J-Jack, her clothes are gone and..." Hiccup starts crying.

"And what, Hiccup?!" I say, raising my voice.

"Her pre-registered phone is here and her necklace..." Hiccup sobs.

"Hiccup, what the fuck happened?!" I exclaim in confusion.

"We sort of had an argument..." He sighs.

"You're fucking kidding me, right?! Hiccup, I'm flying over to Scotland and I swear to God! You could cost me my job and your place in DWSA!" I yell angrily.

"I can't help that we had an argument!" Hiccup argues.

"Then stop letting your relationship with her getting in the way of your job!" I growl.

"What?! Like you did with Elsa?!" Hiccup yells.

I feel my heart shatter.

"Jack, I'm--"

I throw my phone at the wall breaking it. I pant in anger, he had no fucking right to say that! I begin punching the wall over and over seeing red.

"Jack?!"

I can't tell who it was. I'm punching and punching and punching, until someone drags me back and pulls something out my pocket.

"I-I'm sorry!"

Electricity shot through my body and I gasp as I fall to the floor shaking. I lift myself up and look up to see Emma crying her eyes out shaking as she holds the taser.

"Hey. Hey, it's okay." I croak with a smile.

She drops the taser and hugs me. The two other agents walk off down the hall as I comfort my little sister. This lasted a little while until Emma calms and I'm no longer shaking. We smile at one another before heading to Manny's office. I still can't believe everything that's happened, my life fell apart and it's coming together again.

"Hey, Dad!" Emma smiles.

"Hello, Emma. Hello, Jack." Manny smiles back.

"Hey, Manny." I smile.

I haven't exactly called Manny Dad yet because I'm still not comfortable with calling him Dad. I mean, he is my boss after all.

"Listen I need to travel to Scotland off the record," I say to Manny.

Manny looks at me with suspicious eyes. Emma is watching but she exits the room, Manny sits at his desk.

"Why exactly do you need to head over to Scotland? That could give the Nightmares a potential link to Merida and Hiccup," Manny explains.

Think outside the box, Jack! They're dating or something, right? I have an idea!

"Well...I was on the phone to Hiccup recently and he plans on proposing?" I explain, unsurely rubs my neck.

"Wait, what?" Manny asks in shock.

I have to make up a story on how Hiccup and Merida which thankfully works in my favour from the expression on Manny's face.

"Are you helping him with the proposal?" Manny questions.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." I reply with a mischievous smile.