Love Me, Love Me Not

By MichellleSantana

Charmaine a nineteen year old mother of her daughter Malani finally breaks free from her abusive relationship... More

One
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
Two
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
Three
3.1
3.2
aq'3.3
3.4
3.5
Four
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
five
TAP
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
Six
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
Seven
7.1
7.2
7.4
7.5
Eight
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
7.4
Nine
9.1
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
Ten
10.1
10.2
10.3
10.4
10.5
Eleven
11.1
11.2
11.3
11.4
11.5
Twelve
12.1
12.2
12.3
12.4
12.5
Thirteen
13.1
13.2
13.3
13.4
13.5
Fourteen
14.1
14.3
100k update
14.4
14.5
Fifteen
15.1
15.2
update
15.3
15.4
15.5
Sixteen
16.1 who?
16.1
16.2
16.3
16.4
16.5
Seventeen
17.1
17.2
17.3
17.4
17.5
Eighteen
18.1
18.2
18.3
18.4
Hey yall
Hey guys
18.5
Nineteen
19.1
Grand finale message from author to audience

14.2

7.1K 261 12
By MichellleSantana

Kain was laying in bed with one of his arms behind his head. Charmaine came upstairs into the room. She kicked her shoes off outside of the room door.

"Where you been?"Kain raised his eyebrow. After he picked her up earlier they went out for a late lunch date then came back to his place. Kain ended up dosing off and, when he woke up Charmaine was gone.

"Hello to you too. I had to run to the pharmacy to pick up my medicine "she held up the small paper bag.

Kain just eyed her as she made her way around the room.

"I got your insulin too." Charmaine told him. She sat the bag down then sat on the edge of the bed. She noticed Kain switched the sheets and the comfortor.

Kain sat his phone down on the bed and pulled Charmaine close to him,"what we doing?"he asked her. He wanted to go out for his sister birthday.

"You can go."
"Why you got to be so damn complicated and shit. My mom said she got her."Kain kissed his teeth.

"Your mom is nice and all but I ain't about to be letting anybody and everybody watch my daughter."

"Its just this one time man. Clam down and chill out Kain begged her. He wouldn't leave Malani with somebody he didn't trust.

"Fine"Charmaine huffed. She stood up pulling her sweater off which left her in her cami.
Kain eyes never left her body. Not that he wasn't attracted to her before but,she looked nice with her weight gain.

"Actually I got to run out again."Charmaine faced him. She had to get some stuff from her apartment.

"Where you going? Let me find out you on some shit...keep on leaving."Kain fussed.

"Don't even start with me. I'm only going back to my apartment. I don't got time to be sneaking off with other guys and you know I ain't messing around."She rolled her eyes. Charmaine didn't see why or how he could be insecure at all.

"I'm just saying and I'm letting you know now this-"Kain stoped to point between his self and Charmaine.

"We forever. You stuck with me so if you even try cheating baby imma have to kill you then bring you back."he held her by her waist. Charmaine couldn't help but to laugh,he sound so serious but it wasn't possible.

"Ain't nobody thinking about leaving you. Get ya panties out a bunch."she planted kisses all over his face.

Kain gripped her tighter while they shared a passionate kiss. Charmaine knew it would lead to sex and they wasn't going to make it to the club in time if they kept messing around.

She was able to push Kain off of her and she laid up in the bed.

"I need to go so I can get dressed."she told him.
"You got shit here. You don't need nothing from your apartment"Kain told her.

"What you mean I don't need nothing from over there? All my stuff is there. That's my house."

"Fuck that place man. You got everything you need here."

"I'm not moving in with you. You got to get some shit in order before we even talk about all that."

"Like what?"Kain sat up in the large bed. He wanted to know why Charmaine didn't want to move in.

"You smoke like it's nobody business for him-"

"Listen I ain't even trying to hear that bullshit. I never smoked around Malani. Yeah I may have smoked around you a time or two but you ain't ever see me roll up around her...continue "

It was true. Charmaine was just throwing stuff out there.

"You got guns laying around here like it's nobody business."she said with her hands on her hips.

"You can't say I got em laying around they hidden-"

"I was grabbing a pot from under the sink and you had guns in there"Charmaine squinted.
That was not hidden

Kain laughed cause it did sound ridiculous.

"Aight you got that one but all I'm saying is she wouldn't be going in the cabinets to get a dish anyway. But you can keep going."

Charmaine had to think of other valid points but,there really wasn't nothing else she could think of.

"You can't even think of nothing else."

"I'm just scared with the stuff you do. Like what if somebody find out where you live and-"

"Ain't nobody coming here uninvited. The whole three years I been living here ain't nobody pop up here. There ain't shit to worry about when you with me. Ain't nobody going to hurt Malani,You or my unborn."Kain smirked.

"That's cute but get this through your thick ads skull "I AiN't hAVinG nO BaBy"

Kain cracked up laughing at Charmaine. She was genuinely funny to him.

"You a trip man."

Later

Anastasia was lucky Charmaine didn't go back to her apartment.

She ended up settling for a simple black thigh length Chanel dress. She added her fur dolce & Gabanna coat with stilleto heels to match.

Kain wore his signature all black fit. He didn't even try and he looked nice. It was something he had gotten use to. No matter what he threw on he looked nice in it.

Caroline came and got Malani not too long ago. Malani didn't seem to mind so that made Charmaine feel a little easier.

"You ready?"Kain came out the bathroom with his brush in his hand.
"Yeah. How I look?"Charmaine asked doing a full three sixty.

"You look like what ever you females be calling y'all self."

"It's a snack baby. I look like a snack."
Charmaine hated when females used that term cause it was just stupid but, she was feeling her self so she made an exception.

"Gay ass shit" Kain thought

He fixed a piece of Charmaine hair for her before they headed out.

"You get Karma anything?"Charmaine asked.

Kain out did his self and brought his sister a car. She been saving up to get herself a Orange Bentley GT.

Karma could have easily asked her boyfriend for one but,she wanted to work for it. It almost been about a year of her saving up so Kain went and got it for her.

Kain pulled in front of his club. He put the car in park before getting out to open Charmaine door. There was a valet already waiting to park his car.

"Thank you."Charmaine told Kain. When she got out you could see the long line that wrapped around the building. People waiting to get inside. Karma was a social butterfly so she had a lot of people wanting to see her.

"Damn"
Charmaine thought seeing all the people. She was sure she wasn't going to stay long. It was way too many people.

"Come on"Kain held Charmaine hand.
"Hey Kain!"some ratchet yelled from the line. Kain ignored her while Charmaine sent daggers. She took it as a sign of disrespect when females had the courage to speak to him in front of her and not acknowledge her.

Kain wasn't ignoring her to be mean he just didn't care to interact with any other female if it wasn't Charmaine. She was all he was worried about.

"It's packed in here"Charmaine looked around. All the VIP sections were full and so was the dance floor. Red and white lights flashed around while some song neither Kain or Charmaine knew played.

"When ever you ready to go just let me know and I don't want you going no where without letting me know."Kain whispered in her ear since they couldn't hear over the music.

Females watched and envied. Kain had Charmaine on his arm show casing her and their relationship and everything seemed so genuine. They were just trying to figure out why he wasn't like that with them.

Charmaine walked ahead of Kain as they made their way up to the VIP section which was upstairs. You could over see the entire club.

Karma section was half way packed with people. She had a group of her friends and her siblings.

When Kain and Charmaine made it up everyone acknowledged them. Charmaine seen Karma taking a line of shots.

""Wassup "Karma boyfriend Miles held his hand out. Kain liked him. Miles was a family lawyer.

While they chopped it up Charmaine made her way over to Karma. She waved to all Karma friends just being polite.

"Happy birthday "Charmaine smiled sitting next to Karma. She was already tore up.

"Thanks girl. I'm glad you showed up"she smiled sitting her glass down.

"No problem.-"
"So you wasn't gonna speak bitch"Tiani came out the cut.
Charmaine rolled her eyes kissing her teeth.

"I had to say happy birthday first"
She could tell Tiani was tore up too.

She just knee it was going to be a interesting night.

40+ votes

Does anybody know how old Kain is??? I forgot and I need to know

10+ comments

I'm super pissed off cause I just got my new phone for my birthday 2 months ago and my sister cracked it. I hope I got insurance. I hope I hope

So updates may be slow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 465 19
(short story) Kayla is a 16 year old Junior in highschool . She has had many many failed relationships. Her father is a huge drug lord in New York...
368 4 20
Genevieve lost her mother at the age of 12. After 3 months of her mothers death, her father remarried to her nanny. Now she's 18,ready to leave. Tha...
115K 2.9K 47
This story is about a girl Named Desiree who's 18 she's been abused all her life until she met august but what will happened after ? Read to find out...
452K 12.8K 44
18 Year Old Talecia Life Is Changed Around a when She Met A Thug Named Jarus , Her Mom Was A Crackhead And Telecia And Her Sister Were Not Eating On...