Living With The Player

By marissapisa

When Alaska's mother decides to take a child in from the foster care she takes in the school's player, Tyler... More

LIVING WITH THE PLAYER
Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1- Bumping In The Hallways
Chapter 2- Arriving
Chapter 3- Welcome To Your New Crazy Home
Chapter 4- Pizza Face
Chapter 5- Stretches Aren't Always Good
Chapter 6- The Devil Returns
Chapter 7- Beer Spillin'
Chapter 8- Knocking Down Shelves
Chapter 9- Breaking An Arm
Chapter 10-World War III has begun
Chapter 11- My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard
Chapter 12- Jealous?
Chapter 13- Suprises
Chapter 14- Locker Horror
Chapter 15- Phone Call
Chapter 16-I'm A Man Excuse You
Chapter 17- Burning Paper
Chapter 18- Fairy Floss Boy
Chapter 19- A Dozen Frogs
Chapter 20- The Three Elephants
Chapter 21- Kissed and Slapped
Chapter 22- Regret
Chapter 23- Rave On
Chapter 24- Drugged
Chapter 25- The News
Chapter 26- The Italian Restaurant
Chapter 27- It Was A Mistake
Chapter 28- I Love You
Chapter 29- Jake's Party
Chapter 31- The New Beginning (Final Chapter)
Loving Tyler Dasen (Sequel)

Chapter 30- The Past Is The Past

4.2K 134 2
By marissapisa

Chapter 30

~Tyler~

 Alaska quickly drove home so fast I felt my body being pulled down onto the back seat from the pull. Alaska speeds  down her street and she stops at quick halt in front of the house. Maya runs to the front door to warn Jane and Alaska helps me out from the car. Alaska quickly rushes me inside and I see Jane's worried face. 

"Tyler! Are you alright?" Jane says sounding worried. Jane brings me into the kitchen and she grabs two ice packs. One pack is placed in my jaw and the other goes into my aching rib. Which is possibly broken. The cold pressue feels good against my aching rib. 

"Tyler you're going to be okay. I remember I had these problems all the time." Jane says letting me hold the ice pack on my rib while she holds the one against my bruised jaw.

"Why?" I ask out of curiosity.  I feel like I shouldn't of asked but Jane dosen't look upset by what I asked.

"My husband was very abusive. Brian was a drug and alcohol addict. I never knew at the time and he was perfect until the money ran out. He would come home from the pub or from work and he would start taking it all out of me. Soon enough he lost his job and that was when he really became abusive. He had caused me broken ribs, bruised and black eyes, knocked out teeth. Everything you can think of. Alaska got it to. She had a few broken bones. After taking his crap for too long I finally ended up in hospital and Alaska ran away to the police station with bruises all over her body. The police came to the house and they locked him up ever since. He has been going to rehab since he was let out about eight months ago.  He came here a few days ago and he had tried to do it again, he tried to hit Alaska. Alaska is sick and tired of taking his shit so she finally said to him what she has been feeling and what he needs to know." Jane says and now I finally understand why Alaska smashed a plate on to that man. It was her father.

"Nothing can help that man. I really hope he stays where he belongs. In the jail cell." Jane says and she removes the ice pack off from my jaw. "Time to rest it for about three minutes, after three minutes put the ice pack back on for another ten minutes. Repeat that over again for the hour." Jane says before she gets up from her chair and she disappears up the stairs up to where I can hear the boys screaming at each other. 

The hold the ice pack on my rib as I walk around the house.  I remember when I first stepped into this house I was stunned. The big chandelier, the stair-case. Everything. I was thinking these people were just stuck up rich freaks. I judged wrong once again.

I go past the lounge room where I had kissed Alaska and where she had slapped me. 

I make my way upstairs and down the hallway to the boys bedroom's. Jane is in her own room so I go into Alex's room and I sit on his bed while he plays with his skateboard.

"Yes? Tyler?" Alex asks and he looks up from his skateboard and he see's my bruises.

"Tyler what happened!?" Alex says jumping away from his skateboard and over to my bruised rib.

"Tyler that's awesome! Cool!" Alex shouts looking at my bruised rib. I came in here to scare Alex but I guess it's not scaring him, it's amusing him.

"Can I have one?" Alex asks and I nod.

"If you let me punch you in the ribs, then yes." I say and once Alex hear's what I've just said, he runs out of the room screaming. 

I finish with the ice packs and I make my way upstairs to Alaska's room. My aching ribs have stopped since the ice pack has been pressed onto it for at least twenty minutes.  I knock on Alaska's door and the door opens with in seconds Maya stepping out and going down the stairs. I walk into Alaska's room and she shuts the door behind me. 

"Alaska, I think the independent living program is something that I should do.  If someone finds out about us like one of your brothers which almost did then we can't do it." I say and I see Alaska frown. 

"I think if I do independent living we can have the freedom of having a relationship without having to hide it from everyone." I say and she nods.

"You're right.  It will be the best for us." Alaska says and she steps towards me and presses her lips to mine. She kisses me slowly and I work my lips around her's lightly and I feel her wrap her arms around my neck and deepen the kiss. 

My ribs begin to hurt but I ignore the pain and I focus on Alaska's mouth working around mine. I feel Alaska moan and it makes me shift next to her and sit us down on her bed. Alaska dosen't seem to mind and she breaks the kiss. 

She grabs my t shirt and she pulls it off me. Exposing my chest. 

Alaska runs her finger tips over my bruises and it causes me pain as she runs her fingers over a deep bruise. 

"What an asshole. I can't believe he done this." Alaska says and her eyes looking glassy for moment. Is she going to cry?

"Alaska, wait don't cry..." I say and she begins crying as I embrace her in a warm hug.

"All this is over me. If I would've never even said yes to him then none of this would've happened." Alaska says and I feel her tears carry on to my exposed skin.

"Alaska it's alright. You can't change the past. If you would've never dated Jake then we wouldn't be here now, like this. I would be bruise free but that dosen't matter to me." I say looking down at my painful bruises but I try to ignore them.

"But it's all my fault. I've caused all this." Alaska says and she cries even more.

"Alaska, your mum told me about your father. Now again your crying about the past and I just want to say this. The past is the past. If you were to change it the future probably wouldn't be here." I say and Alaska looks at me and she smiles.

"Tyler, what would I do with out you?" Alaska says and she wraps her arms around my neck and embraces me in a hug.

~Alaska~

"Remember the first time when I tried to kiss you, up here?" Tyler asks as Tyler and I are sitting on the roof ledge just outside my window. 

The beautiful night sky is above us. The breeze is cool and my hand is locked in with Tyler's.

"I remember. I rejected it." I say and Tyler laughs.

"I know. I was upset that you did but I know why you did. Girls don't cheat." Tyler says and he pauses for a moment. "Actually they do. Especially Annabell." Tyler says looking down at his feet.

"You're still not over Annabell, aren't you?" I ask looking over at Tyler and he looks up at me and shakes his head.

"I still feel this ache in heart every time I see her." Tyler says.

"Tyler, it's called heart break. That aching feeling you feel, it is just you aching for the pain she caused you." I say squeezing his hand.

"Has someone ever broken your heart?" Tyler questions sounding curious. I don't blame him, a boring girl like me probably won't have that much stories to tell. 

Nope, my life is to boring to have a broken heart involved in it.

"No, never happened." I say sounding slightly disappointed. But why should I?

"Lucky. It's the worst feeling someone could have. It actually feels like your heart is broken." Tyler says.

I smile, "The player has a weak side!" I shout out and he looks at me like I've gone crazy.

"I'm not a player!" Tyler argues but I shake my head in disagreement.

"Yes you are!" I say and Tyler wraps his arms around me and squeezes. 

"Tyler don't you dare squish me to death! Tyler I mean it." I say and Tyler's arms loosen in a minute and he places his lips on mine.

"I want to forget Annabell, and think about us. That girl dosen't mean anything to me." Tyler says and he continues to kiss me.

I don't want to wish for anything else. Not for any other guy with me at the moment. Not for a better family.

I am happy, and it's been a long time since that.

___________________

***

sorry for the super short chapter!

The next chapter is the last chapter and i'm really upset that Living with the player is ending :(

But a sequel will be coming out of Living With The Player gets enough reads.  If LWTP Gets at least 10,000 reads then I will start writing the sequel.

Thank you for the reads, the support and everything!

love you all,

Marissa xxx <3

****

___________________ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990K 48.4K 63
• Winner of a #wattpad4 contest • Nathaniel and Vallery Reed have never spent more than a year at the same place. Due to their father's work and thei...
116K 4.2K 44
'Tell me then, does love make one a fool or do only fools fall in love?' * * * Jess has had a rough time of it lately. And when...
435K 20.7K 30
WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION When her initiation into her college's History Club goes awry, Sol has to come face to face with Ethan-the cute guy whose ho...
789K 27.8K 49
It's the end of senior year and the big night is approaching. Camari has just been asked to Prom by her crush. She then finds out that Prom is also k...